Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Holly Green

Holly followed Jamie and Anne up to the door, "Guess I should have a Captain's at my room, hope it gets plenty of sunlight." With a slow glazed look, he looked down at his joint as Anne pointed out he probably shouldn't smoke in there. Giving a shrug, he ignored the advice and walked inside, "Naah, it's fine, I couldn't go without the bloody stuff in my room anyways. See ya later mate!" Stepping clumsily through the hall, Holly reached his door, room 112S. He opened the door, immediately noticing that it looked like an energetic animal had been running through the place, displacing bed sheets and other small items, but Holly didn't seem to notice, "Heyy, this is nicer than my old place." He puffed on his joint, smoke slowly rising into the room as he plopped down on the nearest couch.

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin

I sighed then decided to just do try and figure out where my room was on my own. I eventually got back to my room but noticed that there was new sent here. I sniffed around and realized it was that person that was smoking. I was too lazy to open the door my self, so I barked and pawed at the door, trying to get it open. I eventually was able to get it open, and as soon as i got in i began coughing and tried to get to the window. I turned back to open it, and let the smoke out. As soon as I was able to get it open I stuck my head out to get some air. "do you have to smoke that stuff in here?!" I said as I coughed. The smell burned my nose, and I could barely breath. I held onto the window frame, so I don't fall out of it.

Dangerous Hunter

Kyuri Okamimari
BelaOrihara967
Kyuri Okamimari
VampireWerewolfSama
SaraCuddlez
(By the way im a werewolf and a fox. I can turn into both)

(yeah, I know, that and that's cool smile and if people didn't know that, it just means they aren't keeping up with the updates being made on the first page.)

(well duh I was paying attention, but the only scents that smell out of place are the fox and cat scents so she doesnt even notice the werewolf scent at first :3)

(lol I'm just slow XD)

(your homeschooled . . . i know you are slow . . . :3 i love you)

(I know where you live dude)

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey started walking around again.She was not even more lost.She kept walking.Zoey looked around and tried to think about where to go.But she could not find the way outside.Zoey closed her eyes for a second then she remembered when she had past it up.She walked there and went outside.Zoey walked around and eventually she was walking in circles."Where the heck am I supposed to go."She said to herself.She was looking down and she ran into a tree.Zoey tripped back and sat on the ground.

User Image
User Image
e l y a r

Elyar felt something, his werewolf sense had kicked in. Somebody had gotten hurt. He knew it was outside but that's not all he felt more werewolves. He shook it off and kicked his heel going into his werewolf form and jumping out the window when he noticed a girl that had bumped into a tree on the ground. Good god. Why cant people watch where they're going?As he reached the ground he ran over to help the girl, in his human form of course. He leaned over her. "Are you okay?"He asked in his british accent and looking down at her.

➝ W h e r e ; Dorm.
➝ W i t h ; Nobody.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Weird.
➝ O o c ➝ I'LL SAVE YOU, FOR I AM SUPERWOLF.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey looked up at the guy."I'm fine.But i am also very lost."She said.She hoped she would not shape-shift while she was talking.She stood up and leaned on the tree."My name is Zoey."She added lighly rubbing her head.She stopped rubbing it and waited for him to say something.

User Image
User Image
e l y a r

He touched her head. "Yeah it's getting a bruise already. I'm Elyar. And where do you need to go?" He asked. "It's starting to bleed" Elyar said, ripping apart of his shirt off and pressing it onto her wound. "You banged it hard I'm guessing. Trees show no mercy." He also said laughing and then looking at her.

➝ W h e r e ; Outside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Superman-like.

Mara_Jade_101

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey laughed."Must have.I am looking for my room."She said.She pulled the dorm list out of her pocket."I am in Room 215N."She said.I am an idiot.I should have been watching where i was going.She thought to herself.Zoey looked at him.She really hoped she did not shape-shift.If she did she would look like an idiot.

User Image
User Image
e l y a r

He laughed. "I'm in the same wing. Can you walk or do you want me to carry you?"He laughed again as his cheeks got a very light red. And then looked at her in a smirk.

➝ W h e r e ; Outside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Weird.

Mara_Jade_101

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

"I think I will walk."Zoey said.She looked at him as if to say 'Lead the Way'. She smiled."Lead the way."She said.Zoey she felt her face flush red.Why am I blushing!?She thought.She shook her head lightly and forced her self to stop.Zoey looked at him waiting for him to lead the way.

User Image
User Image
e l y a r

He laughed when her face got red. It made him smile a little bit too. "Will do." He said with an ear to ear grin and then started walking with Zoey and thinking too. After some time they got to her room and he stood there and waited for her to do something. This.. is.. awkward. He thought as he waited.

➝ W h e r e ; Outside/inside
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Awkward.

Mara_Jade_101

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey smiled lightly and went into her room.A nice little window.She set her stuff down on her bed and sat down."Well.Uh.I will either be in here or running into trees if you ever want to talk."She said with a slight laugh.I am so stupid.Why the heck did I say that?!?!?!?She thought.She smiled and stood up.She pulled her stuff out and put it in the dresser.She put a picture of her mom and dad on it.Then she set a picture of her mom alone on it too.She frowned at the pictures and set put them face down and sat on the bed.She looked out the window.

User Image
User Image
e l y a r

"Alright." He said. "Well I'll be going to lunch if you want to come.." He left and shut the door. After he did that he leaned against her door putting his hand on his head and thinking. Thinking about her. She was so sweet and funny. But he shook his head and started downstairs going into the lunchroom.

➝ W h e r e ; Dorm/Lunch
➝ W i t h ; Zoey/Noone
➝ F e e l i n g ; Awkward.

Mara_Jade_101

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey smiled.She had a friend now.She stood up and looked out of her room."Maybe I will go."She said.She saw him and caught up by running.She smiled when she finally caught up."Hey.I was wondering.What are you?"She asked forcing her self not to blush.She smiled lightly and waited for an answer.Her stomach growled.Man am I hungry...She thought.She walked behind him worried she might get lost again.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces