Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
User Image
e l y a r

"Oh I'm a werewolf/fox." He said laughing. And whistled while walking down the long corridor. "What are you?" He asked, noticing the blush coming onto her face and smiled. He then looked at her. Doing that 'british' smile.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Hungry.
➝ O o c ➝ I'LL SAVE YOU, FOR I AM SUPERWOLF.

Mara_Jade_101

Dangerous Hunter

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Maru got bored of listening and left her room to wander the academy. "This place is huge." she looked around not paying attention to where she's going and ended up tripping on the staircase. Maru face planted on the stone floor leaving a small gash on her head. "Ow ow ow ow!! she thought as she gently touched her forehead only to find blood on her hand.
Anne Marie Richardson
Mermaid

User ImageUser Image

"Goodnight!" She called after Holly as she went into her room. She turned to Jamie. "Maybe we could all go to the pool one day and then we wouldn't have to worry about me being stuck on land as a mermaid," She laughed. "Well, I'm going to my room," she said. She then began to walk towards her dorm. "Goodnight," she called back to Jamie.

She continued to walk to her dorm, opening the dorm. She decided to give her tail a stretch, so she left her bag by her bed and immediately walked to the bathroom. She began running water in the tub, waiting for it to fill.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

"I'm a shape-shifter.My dad sent me here to learn to control it."Zoey said.She smiled at him and walked up beside him.I wonder whats for lunch."She said with a laugh.She was hungry.Her stomach growled again.I really need some food...She thought.She smiled and uncrontrably turned into a kitten.AWW!Come on!She thought.She was still a kitten and she was running to keep up now.

User Image

Dangerous Hunter

Maru's eyes widened as she stared at the blood then shook her head seeing images flash before her eyes then stop. She got up after she recovered from whatever she saw. "I should go find the nurse" Maru left, not caring if blood was streaming down her face. She looked up to see a man that had the same scent as the room next door to hers and blushed slightly at the sight of him walk down the same hall and looked down to avoid confrontation with other people. She got a glimpse at a kitten that ran to keep up and looked at the kitten confused.

Ruthless Lunatic

greatsquallreal

(waiting for you 3: )

Fashionable Friend

4,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Bye Anna!" Jamie said, then began to explore. Eventually, it spotted the kitten, "Hm... Either someone brought a cat, we have a Neko or-" she gasped. "A shapeshifter!" she said, all out loud then followed the kitten.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
__Anna__

User Image

Anna walked out to the courtyard and sat down on a bench. She opened her book she had with her. She put her earphones in and started to read. She didnt really like reading or sunny days. She didnt mind the sun she just liked gloomy stormy days better. Her mind was racing and wasnt able to read so she shut the book and just sat there letting her mind wonder.

Hilarious Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
User Image
e l y a r

Elyar heard the shriek of "a kitten" and turned around. Noticing a girl. He growled at her to back off. He didn't trust anyone he didn't know. Except if they got hurt. That's his only weakness. But he grabbed Zoey and put her on his back. He hoped she was a human so she could enjoy the thrill but he turned into a wolf without looking. He ran off and skidded to a stop right in front of the cafeteria and ran inside. Laughing. And then turned into a human again.

➝ W h e r e ; Inside.
➝ W i t h ; Zoey.
➝ F e e l i n g ; Hungry.
➝ O o c ➝ I'LL SAVE YOU, FOR I AM SUPERWOLF.

Mara_Jade_101
Damien kissed her back wrapping his arns around her "yes let's go to breakfast together" he said before he looked both ways down the hall. Damien smiled as he pushed her against the door and kissed her deeply.

"Maybe I could stay here tonight" he suggested to her as he broke the kiss from her

Dangerous Hunter

Maru ended up going back to her room. "Screw it." She looked for a towel and started to clean her wound. Maru looked at the gash on her head. It was easy to hide and will heal quick. She suddenly held her head in her hands wincing in pain, letting out a loud painful scream.

Fashionable Friend

4,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"Oh goody! More friends!" Jamie said, turning into a cheetah.
Then it ran off after the wolf until it was in front of the cafeteria and turned back to "normal".

Jamie giggled, "You're fun. I don't think I've seen either of you here before." it said with a friendly tone.

Bashful Kitten

Zoey

Zoey turned human."FINALLY!"She said with a laugh.She said."Sorry about that.Its really annoying."She said.Zoey smiled at him.She blushed.Why is he carrying me?Oh my gosh.Why am I blushing?!She thought.She wondered if he was gonna put her down.She smiled at him.

User Image

Fashionable Friend

4,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Jamie's eyes widened when it saw the kitten transform. "Oh... my... god... I found a shapeshifter!" it suddenly hugged the girl. "I finally found someone like me!" Jamie said, super excited. It had never met its own kind before, so finding one was very good to it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff