Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cale Blackwood
"Good. thanks." i said then walked past him. I walked down the hall and eventually found Erin. "Erin!!!!!" I called to her and ran towards her. I then picked her up and hugged her tight. "ERIN I FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!!!" I squealed and hugged her tighter.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erin

I turn around and see my brother running at me. I gasp when he picks me up and hugs me tightly. "Hey Cale... yeah you found me." was all I was able to get out since I could barely breath. I wanted to say more, but was unable to.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image Saki put his paw on her chest and looked in her eyes "Now look not all humans are bad ok the people who did ths to me where a group of human and gifted no mnatter how evil even they work together bettrer than us...this watr can be ended but only by learning how to live with echother its wrong to say that one species cannot exist we are just as bad as any human there is no good guy bad guy we all are evil in war": he said as he then layed back down in her arms

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cale Blackwood

"ERIN I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!" I squealed and spun her around. I was glad to see my sister and to know that I'm no longer alone now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Erin

I smiled and hug him tight. "I missed you too, but you don't have to be so loud." I said thinking that people are gonna look at them weird since he is spinning me around and all.

Noob

Dylan Reid

User Image

あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない
それはすべてがあった事はストレート引き起こす設定する全て手遅れ
あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない

Being at the academy was usually great. It was always great, but it sometimes got bland. It was the only life that he ever knew. Sure, he had his childhood, but Dylan never wanted to remember that. It was a horrible period in his life. Walking around the place, Dylan saw a boy spinning around a girl. "What the hell are they doing? I love to flirt, and that girl looks cute, but I'll leave them alone. Maybe I'll even run into her later, who knows." Dylan thought. He never liked to interrupt in people's private business, despite the fact that he was usually very social.

試してみて、このように行動することができますは起こりませんでした
あなたがこれまでにそれらを持っていたようにお友達をフォロー
- それはADTRによって複雑だ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin Blackwood

"Cale! you can put me down now!!" I said seeing someone pass by. I wanted to get to know as many people as I can while I'm here, and I wont let my brother stop me from doing so.

Cale Blackwood

I stopped and dropped her. "Okay, now what?" I asked fixing my hair and my tiara. I heard some foot prints going down the hall, so I grabbed her hand and followed where I heard the foot steps. I see a boy walking down the hall. I figured it would be good to get to know some of the people, here so I walked down the hall a bit. "HI!!!!!" I called out to the boy and waved my arm in the air trying to get his attention.

Erin

I get dragged along and I just stand there next to him looking up at him confused. I then looked at the boy he was waving to and smiled at him.

Noob

Dylan Reid

User Image

あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない
あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない

Dylan turned around. "Hello!" He yelled back at the boy, waving with a smile on his face. "Oh, there she is. I guess that she and that boy are related?" Dylan thought. Whatever. That didn't change any facts, and the fact of the matter was that she was cute and the boy seemed friendly. Dylan walked towards them.

- それはADTRによって複雑だ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I dragged Erin along as I skipped down the hall towards the boy. I stopped right infront of him then fixed my tiara again. "I'm Cale Blackwood. Nice to meet you." I said holing a hand out to the boy.

Erin

I skipped along with my belter and stood slightly behind him. I smiled at the boy, but was a bit unsure about him. I held onto my brothers arm and blushed slightly when I got a good look it the boy. He was cute, so I then looked down trying to hide my blush.

Noob

Dylan Reid

User Image

あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない
あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない

"Nice to meet you Cale, I'm Dylan." He responded. Dylan smiled back at Erin, who was obviously blushing. Dylan let out a laugh.

- それはADTRによって複雑だ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

I looked down at Erin and laughed also. "why are you being so shy? He's just another boy." he said then looked at Dylan. "this is my little sister Erin. I don't get why she's being so shy." I said bluntly.

Erin

"because..." i said quietly. I blushed darker and hid my face. I hate it when I blush like this and my reaction to my blush causes people to laugh. I then began to wonder what Dylan was. As I thought my wolf ears perked up, causing my hair to get messed up.

Noob

Dylan Reid

User Image

あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない
あなたは、私が当時知っていた人じゃない

"Well, I've got to get going. Bye." Dylan said, as he walked away. "I wonder if there's a place to eat around here." He wondered. "I'm pretty damn hungry right now. Coming to think of it, I don't even know where my dorm is."

- それはADTRによって複雑だ

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Cale Blackwood

"okay! Bye Dylan! Hope to see you around!" I called to him as he walked away. "so you think he's pretty cute Erin?" I asked looking at her.

Erin

I nodded. "yeah, he's pretty cute, but I don't know what he is and that worries me a little." I said quietly as my blush fades. My wolf ears then disappear and I fix my hair.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis walks by Erin and Cale on his way down the hall. He saw the interaction between them and Dylan. He laughs to himself a bit as he passes then while shaking his head as he continues to rewrap his right hand in a black cloth. He doesn't make eye contact with either of them, he just looks at his hand to make sure he is wrapping it right

than to ask for permission...

Newbie Shapeshifter

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Erin

I see Marcelis walk by laughing. I blush and follow. I see him wrapping his arm and hand. "Marcelis! Wait up!" I call to him as I ran up behind him to catch up. "hey, what's up?" I ask him as I slow down and walk next to him.

Cale Blackwood

I grin and follow from a distance. I don't trust my sister alone with some boy I haven't known for a long time. Especially with a boy who is much older than her.

Distinct Raider

3,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Marcelis Caspian Armada
     Sometimes its easier to ask for forgiveness...

Marcelis continues to walk after he finishes fixing his right wrapping he starts to wrap the left hand. "Hey Erin" he says still not looking up from his hand. "how are you doing?" he asks as he takes notice of Cale following them

than to ask for permission...

1,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
ALEX KNIGHT
Alex set there for a minute. "Look I am sorry I was mad at you I guess I should have given you the benefit of the doubt because you did what you had to do, but we do need to leave tho and get you to the Academy." Alex said as he looked at his sister and started standing up.

ALANA KNIGHT
"I understand why you would have been mad at me. Heck if I was in your shoes I would have been too. I am just to know your safe and ok." Seeing Alex stand up Alana did the same "Why do we have to go so soon? Can't we just stay here and wait til it gets lighter out?"Alana asked him.

ALEX KNIGHT
"Because it's not safe out here in the side of the forest and I promised a friend I would help him out with something. So gather everything you need and lets go" Alex said as he picked up his Mage Kit. Alex saw Alana go around picking things up including a small medal trunk and began to look at it oddly.

ALANA KNIGHT
" Ok bubba I understand" Alana said. Alana then went around the room picking things up. First she picked up what appeared to be a small medal trunk. Looking up Alana saw Alex was looking at it " Don't worry I made this myself it may look heavy, but it's actually light as a feather no matter how much you put into and it will also carry anything no matter the size" she said as she picked up a couple of round objects that had sharp points on it and put one of them inside. She also grabbed a shoulder bag to that was kinda like Alex's and using her magic made all her cards that's we're scattered around the room fly into the bag. Lastly she took down this huge blanket she had hanging up and put into the medal trunk as well. " Ok that's everything" she said as she walked over to Alex "Oh wait I all forgot" she then turned around and snapped her fingers and the fire suddenly went out. " Now that's everything" she said as she started to chuckle.

ALEX KNIGHT
After Alana was finally done with everything The two of them walked out of the cave and back to the entrance. Alex then reached down to grab his ball of yarn and using his magic made the yarn light up. "There now we can see our way back" Alex said as he looked back at his sister. The two of them slowly made their way back to edge of the woods and Alex used his magic again to make the yarn untie itself. He then out back into his bag and they both walked back to the school

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff