• Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

" It's ok. I think I'll survive with out him" She says and puts the dog on the bed. Iris are you sure ? he says. She nods and says " Besides I got him with me" Iris says and smiles

"ok wear to frist"

" Hmm..." Iris thought for a second " Do they have a swimming pool here?" she ask

"yes we do" doom grabes her hand and thay shudely apear at the pool

Iris was shock when she sense that they were already there. A picture of how doom look appear in her head. " so that's how you look .." She says when she notice that she was still holding his hand. She took it away and turn away blushing deeply

doom looks and notes that her face was red "are you sick becouse your face is red" he sead as he pote his hand on her head
hmmm....how about..............spaghetti?
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
hmmm....how about..............spaghetti?
Ok. *Orders one medium spaghetti* Anything to drink? blaugh
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

" It's ok. I think I'll survive with out him" She says and puts the dog on the bed. Iris are you sure ? he says. She nods and says " Besides I got him with me" Iris says and smiles

"ok wear to frist"

" Hmm..." Iris thought for a second " Do they have a swimming pool here?" she ask

"yes we do" doom grabes her hand and thay shudely apear at the pool

Iris was shock when she sense that they were already there. A picture of how doom look appear in her head. " so that's how you look .." She says when she notice that she was still holding his hand. She took it away and turn away blushing deeply

doom looks and notes that her face was red "are you sick becouse your face is red" he sead as he pote his hand on her head

Iris close her eyes and shakes her head " I'm ok" She then open her eyes
hmmm....chocolate milk^^

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
"ok well here we are you shoud see the beach by the lake" he sead
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
*takes nap on floor of a classroom*

*walks past a classroom and notices someone sleeping on the floor* I probably shouldn't wake you up but hey *pokes her*

*wakes up,, looks up at him* :3 *purr* who are YOU?

*sits down in front of her* sorry to wake you up but i'm sorta new here and i don't know where everything is. can you help me out?
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM

*walks past a classroom and notices someone sleeping on the floor* I probably shouldn't wake you up but hey *pokes her*

*sits down in front of her* sorry to wake you up but i'm sorta new here and i don't know where everything is. can you help me out?

i sure can ^___^ what would you like to see first?
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
hmmm....chocolate milk^^
*Orders a medium coke and chocolate milk* Ok.. they'll have it over there. *Points to the end of the rail*
Iris looks at him and says " Can we go?"
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM

well I'm guessing this is a classroom right? *laughs* wheres the cafeteria and where do people just hang out around here

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
Doom looks at her than grabes her hand and than thay poped up at the beach
*walks into caffeteria grabs a water and sits down*
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM

well I'm guessing this is a classroom right? *laughs* wheres the cafeteria and where do people just hang out around here

*grabs your hand and pulls you from room* i shows you *pulls you to cafeteria* here we goess ^___^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff