• Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

" Oh." She says. I bet he does'nt know what I'm saying Xai says. Iris giggles when he dog says that

Doom stares at the dog and says "I heard that"

He growls and turns away. " What is there to do at this school ?" Iris ask

"thars a lot of things and I can take you any wear in the shcool and sorry Xai you cant go in the school thay dount let anemals in the school. in less your her seeing eye dog than you can go in"

" It's ok. I think I'll survive with out him" She says and puts the dog on the bed. Iris are you sure ? he says. She nods and says " Besides I got him with me" Iris says and smiles

"ok wear to frist"
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

" Oh." She says. I bet he does'nt know what I'm saying Xai says. Iris giggles when he dog says that

Doom stares at the dog and says "I heard that"

"thars a lot of things and I can take you any wear in the shcool and sorry Xai you cant go in the school thay dount let anemals in the school. in less your her seeing eye dog than you can go in"

" It's ok. I think I'll survive with out him" She says and puts the dog on the bed. Iris are you sure ? he says. She nods and says " Besides I got him with me" Iris says and smiles

"ok wear to frist"

" Hmm..." Iris thought for a second " Do they have a swimming pool here?" she ask
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
ok^^*smiles and walks toward the right hallway*
*Walks with her; enjoying the scenery(Don't ask. I like to stare at the place...); holding her hand* Hehheh.. 4laugh
hehheh^^*kisses his hand*
*walks into a lounge type place*

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

"ok wear to frist"

" Hmm..." Iris thought for a second " Do they have a swimming pool here?" she ask

"yes we do" doom grabes her hand and thay shudely apear at the pool
*wanders around sort of aimlessly* Man i'm so lost *smiles and places hands on head* i should find out where everything is
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
hehheh^^*kisses his hand*
*Blushes* redface *Ends up at the other side of the school from when we first began; at the cafeteria* Woah.. didn't think we were that fast.. sweatdrop Want to eat? rofl
*sits in a chair*
*takes nap on floor of a classroom*
yeah..id love to
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

"ok wear to frist"

"yes we do" doom grabes her hand and thay shudely apear at the pool

Iris was shock when she sense that they were already there. A picture of how doom look appear in her head. " so that's how you look .." She says when she notice that she was still holding his hand. She took it away and turn away blushing deeply
MisskittyOFDOOM

*walks past a classroom and notices someone sleeping on the floor* I probably shouldn't wake you up but hey *pokes her*
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM

*walks past a classroom and notices someone sleeping on the floor* I probably shouldn't wake you up but hey *pokes her*

*wakes up,, looks up at him* :3 *purr* who are YOU?
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
yeah..id love to
Great! So let's see... what would you like? 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out