<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 55 56 57 > >>

*drinks more of her milk*
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018

*tries to make small talk* so how long have you been here?

well not very long, but *turns a corrner* its nice here ^___^ theres *goes through a door* lots to do

yeah seems like a big place *follows her realizing that the only way he could get to the pool from now on is by following her*

*turns and you see very larg fancey pool with hot tub and water fall* HERE WE IS

*eyes get all wide and open* WHOA THIS IS HUGE!! *jumps into the pool

*giggles and jumps in after you and swims around*

*swims in the water underneath you and swims up and grabs you and starts ticklin you* GOTCHA!!!!

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

She smiles and thne looks up at the sun. After a few minutes she looks back down and says " I'm full"

doom lookes counfued and say "whut do you mean by full"

" I thought that Xaiozhi would've told you but I'm not acutally human. I guess you can call me a flower 'cause I was made from a Iris. I don't really eat nothing. I either absorb water or sunlight" she says

doom just lookes at her and says "ok shoud I take you to your room"

" Ok. Just let me go get my shoes" She says and goes to get her shoes. When she gets there she puts them on.

Doom grabes her and wrupes into her room
*Staring at the sun*(( Note that I have shades on my avi so yes, I can do that. xd ))
*eats more spaghetti*
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

She smiles and thne looks up at the sun. After a few minutes she looks back down and says " I'm full"

doom lookes counfued and say "whut do you mean by full"

" I thought that Xaiozhi would've told you but I'm not acutally human. I guess you can call me a flower 'cause I was made from a Iris. I don't really eat nothing. I either absorb water or sunlight" she says

doom just lookes at her and says "ok shoud I take you to your room"

" Ok. Just let me go get my shoes" She says and goes to get her shoes. When she gets there she puts them on.

Doom grabes her and wrupes into her room

Xai opens his eyes when he see Doom and Iris " Finally. I was getting to lonely. She then looks at both of them and says " i guess you went for a swim
*Finishes his coke*

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
doom Than says no It rained alot
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018
MisskittyOFDOOM
joshywoshy1018

yeah seems like a big place *follows her realizing that the only way he could get to the pool from now on is by following her*

*turns and you see very larg fancey pool with hot tub and water fall* HERE WE IS

*eyes get all wide and open* WHOA THIS IS HUGE!! *jumps into the pool

*giggles and jumps in after you and swims around*

*swims in the water underneath you and swims up and grabs you and starts ticklin you* GOTCHA!!!!

*squeels and giggles, trying to break from your grip* XD hehehe
(( Lol. Everyone found their partners. XD ))
you can have the rest of the spaghetti...><;;...im full...*drinks the rest of her milk*
You lair he says. Iris smiles and then sits on her bed. Xai jumps up and says " Your getting the bed wet "

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
(air ..............................................................I...............................................................................know..............................................................................wair.....................................................................................................................................................................................you...............................................................live..............................................
*looks at the bowl* You already ate it all anyway. xd Hehheh, ready to go...?
doom if you hurt air i'll kill you!!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces