Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Iris walks into her room and sits on her bed, her dog sits on her lap.

( Yea right rofl )

(shut up scream ) Doom gets out from under some ones bed and nouteis the girl and a dog "did I bust in your room" he sead

( >.>.. mrgreen )
Iris jump up when she hears a boys voice. She sense where he was at and look at him " Yea. I guess you can say that" She puts a hand on her dogs head to stop him from growling

Doom pops up behind her and says " you have a nice dog"
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

( Yea right rofl )

(shut up scream ) Doom gets out from under some ones bed and nouteis the girl and a dog "did I bust in your room" he sead

( >.>.. mrgreen )
Iris jump up when she hears a boys voice. She sense where he was at and look at him " Yea. I guess you can say that" She puts a hand on her dogs head to stop him from growling

She smiles and says " Thank you. He not that nice when it comes to meeting new people"
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
uh...no..its nothing^^*smiles faintly*
Hm..... Ok... whatever you say. ^^' So... really.. when does school start..? *Retracts his wings*
i...uhh...dont know..
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
i...uhh...dont know..
I guess we'll wait for tomorrow. sweatdrop *Holds her hand* (( Lol. Check it out. Doom's already hitting on someone. Keep going man! rofl ))

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

( Yea right rofl )

( >.>.. mrgreen )

She smiles and says " Thank you. He not that nice when it comes to meeting new people"

doom pops up in frunt of the dog and stares at it
((lol))*smiles and kisses him on the cheek*
xX_MissIndependent_Xx
((lol))*smiles and kisses him on the cheek*
*Kisses back* ^^ I'm gonna go inside the school and check it out. Would you like to come with me?
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

( Yea right rofl )

( >.>.. mrgreen )

Xai knew he wasn't suppose to do nothing so he avoided eye contact with the boy. Why are you so nice to strangers ? he ask Iris

'Cause I like making new friends she told the dog in her mind
((*eye twitches* I didn't think it would be this bad.... I can't take it though. I'll delete my posts and yall just forget I was ever here kay? Kay.))

Invisible Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance
Doom55555
CherryBlossomDance

( >.>.. mrgreen )

Xai knew he wasn't suppose to do nothing so he avoided eye contact with the boy. Why are you so nice to strangers ? he ask Iris

'Cause I like making new friends she told the dog in her mind

"your dog is smart he dusint like strangers and you seam to like making new freands"
Karonis_Charon
((*eye twitches* I didn't think it would be this bad.... I can't take it though. I'll delete my posts and yall just forget I was ever here kay? Kay.))
(( Ok, see ya. ))
*smiles*yes i'll join you^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas