Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Smoker

User Image

..::~Sabishi Akumu~::..

Her voice made him look back up her, and he noticed that Belle was blushing harder than himself. He chuckled to himself realizing, she was as nervous as him. She began to ask him something when a purple blur rushed by them. -What the hell?- He turned and blinked when a guy popped up behind the counter with the weirdest color of hair. Sashi tilts his head to the side like a dog and wonders if it's natural hair or a really good dye job.

With a quick glance at his watch his eyes go wide and he quickly scarfs down the rest of his muffin. Slurps his frappuccino and winces. "Ugh brain freeze." He says with laugh and looks back at he book store. He really rather stay and speak with Belle then work, but he did promise to help his Gran. "I gotta go open the store." He turns back to smile at her. "But I could always lock up early to hang with a pretty lady." He hoped she would see his not so subtle hint that he would like to see her again.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Reɢιɴα Mαllory

Setting her drink down, she folded her hands into her lap, feeling the material of the black cotton dress she wore. Pink formed on her cheeks after what Beckham had said, it was very sudden and bold of him. "Er-....yeah" Gina responded with a nervous laugh. She wasn't very good at accepting compliments and often didn't thank others for giving her the compliment. It put her in an awkward position. Not knowing what else to do, she picked up the fork and took another bite of the cinnamon roll. "Alright, I'll call you Becks then but there's nothing wrong with being a little pretentious from time to time." She said with a smile forming on her full pink lips.

Gina had spent more time in the coffee shop then she had planned and didn't want to waste her time away doing nothing but talk. She considered leaving right after she finished, as she was probably taking away Becks time. She directed her eyes towards him before pointing to the bookstore across the street. "Becks, when does the bookstore over there open?" Gina asked with a slight tilt of her head.

Zally-kun

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Familiar Phantom

((Hi sorry I'll reply when I get home from work in four-ish hours))

Beloved Fatcat

Zally-kun
((Hi sorry I'll reply when I get home from work in four-ish hours))

xxSounds good!

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Im whipping up an OOC forum right now! Check back at his message later for the link!

HERE IT IS

Also I will be posting as soon as I finish

Familiar Phantom

User Image
╓Bєcкs Иоlтнїa╝
Company:Gina
Mood:Apathetic

Beckham's tongue trailed across his bottom lip before he smiled a devilish smile. "A little bit of an oxymoron isn't it?" He chuckled softly and straightened himself back up as she gestured to the book shop. "I'm not entirely sure, but I think it opens at 10" He nodded toward the store and smiled a shy smile. She must be getting bored of him if she already wants to leave. His violet eyes quickly found her emeralds, causing him to blush a bit.

'She seems so sweet, I should give her my number or something, but I don't want to make her think I'm weird agh.' Becks literally shook the thought out of his head and ran his hands through his hair. And smiled a final smile to her. "I'll take your plate when your done" he stood and wiped his hands on his apron.

Frothy Moaning

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Reɢιɴα Mαllory

Gina smiled at the boy before nodding. "It is" She said with a laugh before running a pale hand through her hair as he told her when the bookstore opened up. She almost sighed from relief, glad that it opened up before her first class that day. She had skipped out on buy the books she needed earlier on but now it was required to have them. With that weight lifted off her shoulders, she finished the cinnamon bun and looked at the boy. "Ah good, once it opens up I need to go buy a few books for my classes. I slacked a bit in getting them at the beginning of the semester." Regina said rubbing the back of her neck with a small laugh.

"Here you go Becks, sucks that you have to clean such a sticky plate" Gina said with a playful smile as she handed Beckham her plate, grazing by his hands casually. Bringing the straw to her lips, she drank until all that was left was the foam. Regina stood up and went to go throw the cup away,her hips swayed naturally as she reached the trashcan and came right back to her seat.
                              Zally-kun

Familiar Phantom

User Image
╓Bєcкs Иоlтнїa╝
Company:Gina
Mood:Happy

Beckham laughed a soft laugh in conjunction with hers. He was starting to the feeling he wasn't going to see her for a while until she mentioned school, his eyes widened for a second before he made himself seem a bit more casual. "I'm taking some classes over there too," he smiled a huge smile and looked into her eyes. He had a bit of trouble making friends so he had high hopes for this to pan out in his favor. "I hope I see y-you there." He stammered.

Beckham watched in awe as she gulped down her drink, how impressive. And he chuckled softly and blushed at her flirty smile, and watched her hips bounce as she walked to the trashcan and back. He quickly realized he had been staring and averted his eyes. He looked down into the plate and breathed a deep sigh. "I hope you enjoyed your food," He looked into her eyes once more from under his hair. "Have a great day." He drummed up the last bit of courage he had and winked at her before he turned on his heel to walk away.

Frothy Moaning

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Reɢιɴα Mαllory

Gina tilted her head curiously, she knew never knew she'd encounter so many university students without actually being physically in the university. The campus was rather small so it was almost assured they'd see each other at some point or they might even have a plan. "I hope so too~" She said with a smile. Looking at where she was sitting, Gina took out a red glitter pen. One that she usually wrote in that angered and got her scolded by her professors. Taking an unused napkin, she wrote down her number with 'Text me your schedule :3' written before it. Finally she got up and waved at the lavender haired boy.

"I hope you also have a great day, Beckham, and nice to meet you." Regina said using his full first name as a way to tease him. A little bell rang as she exited out the door of the coffee shop, and she walked across the street until she reached the bookstore. 'Under The Covers' was the name of cute bookstore, she sat outside on the curb seeing as it didn't wasn't opening up. Gina would wait about ten minutes, she understood that sometimes life came in the way. Regina sat down in a ladylike way, it was the only way to sit when wearing a dress unless you wanted to show off to people.

Zally-kun

Warped Mumble

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

❀Αȵȵαϐеȴȴе-ȴеiϛ ωαɠȵoɍ❀

❁╔══════════════╗ ❁

Annabelle twirled her hair and nodded I get off in a couple hours... I'll stop buy and see you then? Yes... He wants to see her again. The dating scene was new territory for her since high school. A boy she was dating cheated on her but it was high school so it didnt really phase her. Just the fact that someone who was more than a best friend would lie like that was disturbing... But who cares about high school Belle has a date tonight! The smile on her face widened and she bit her bottom lip. I'll see you then Sashi She turned back toward the stain and looked at it with resentment. How dare it mock her. Belle referred back to the piece of paper and started to gather up the common ingredients Claire recommended. Sigh... these better do the trick or Anna is gonna flip some damn tables in this b***h. She glanced over at the lavender haired boy thankful for taking her order. Boys can be hypnotizing and distracting at work that you forget some of your costumers.. Oops. She resumed scrubbing and the stain began to lift HELL YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WHO IS BOSS paused... Belle looked around the shop after she yelled out frozen in position. uhhmm What a strange girl. Many quirks and tends to find herself in embarrassing situations. Though it was tough to make her feel embarrassed. I guess that is a good thing when you are a person like she is. Sorry... She said covering her loud mouth and slowly she cleaned up the rest of the stain

Theme Song: PON PON PON click me

Mood: Elated

With: Sashi---customers

❁╚══════════════╝ ❁

Dedicated Smoker

User Image

Sashi waved as he turned to leave, scooping up his keys, he made his way out side. The glare from the sun hit him straight in the face and he grinned as he shielded his eyes with a hand. So far it had been a great day, he hadn't lost his keys, ate a world class muffin, and had met a cute girl. And they were going to hang out after work. He punched a fist in the air and did a little jump of victory.

Belle's voice reached his ears and he turned back to the cafe, thinking she must have seen his happy dance. But the mortified expression left his face, Belle was back at it. Her surprised face was really cute and made him smile, he couldn't wait for the day to end so he could see her again.

Sashi made his way across the street but stopped dead when he saw a young woman sitting in front of his store. He raced over hurriedly apologizing. "I'm so sorry, I was getting breakfast and lost track of time." His eyes widened as he recognized the girl from the cafe. "Here let me get the door!" Sashi fumbled with his keys and finally got the door open. He held it open for her and bowed. "Here you go!" He hopped he could help her with anything she needed. Although he has helped his Gran in years past, she was known for rearranging the store interior, and he prayed he wouldn't look foolish in front of her.

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Reɢιɴα Mαllory

Regina had been looking down at the ants on the ground that diligently carried food from one anthill to another anthill, only to hear the familiar ding coming from the coffee shop to see the brown haired boy emerge. He was coming her direction, so she stood up wiping her bottom of dirt. It seems like he was an employee of the store who ran just a tad late. "It's alright, chatting up the cute waitress is a good reason to be late." Gina said with a pleasant smile plastered on her lips. She nodded and entered the store, looking around even if it was still rather dark.

The place, although familiar, was arranged differently perhaps it was underneath new management. When she had come in freshman year of university, a cute friendly old lady helped her find everything she needed. "You know, this would be a lot easier if you turned on the lights." Gina said with a giggle.

Dedicated Smoker

User Image

He blushed and laughed as she called him out. though he really hoped she hadn't seen him making a fool out of himself. With one last glance at the cafe he followed her inside and almost bumped into her. "Sorry!" With a quick flick of his wrist the lights blinked on. "Let there be light!"

With the store now illuminated, he made his way behind the counter and sighed. Gran had left him a note and map of where everything had moved since his last time here. "Please look around, and if you need any help I'll be right here!" He smiled and began mentally making a list of all the things he needed to do.

Familiar Phantom

User Image
╓Bєcкs Иоlтнїa╝
Company:Coworker and Customers
Mood:Still Hungry

Beckham scooped up the napkin and shoved it into the pocket of his apron, a smile widening on his face. He only took a few classes at the school, but he certainly hoped they'd have one together. He pushed the gorgeous green-eyed girl out of his head for the moment and brought the plate back behind the counter. Just as he set the plate down he heard his red-headed coworker yell the words "who is boss." He immediately broke out into the most obnoxious laughter he thought he'd ever laughed and had to step back from the counter to keep himself from being too embarrassed.

Beckham took the opportunity that she presented to him and walked up closely behind the red headed girl and tapped her on the shoulder, "Well, it's not you; it's the old guy that owns the place" He laughed under his breath and opened into a sweet smile, "I'm Beckham, please call me Becks" He wiped his hand on his apron before holding it out for her to shake.

Induced Madness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces