Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Vampire

Frothy Moaning

User Image
「Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win」

William Ðяаcula
“All warfare is based on deception.”

--------------------------

William tensed up a little bit when he smelled her blood, he looked down suddenly as the skin and veins around his eyes began to darken as blood rushed to them. He took a quick moment to calm himself and allow his face to return to normal before he helped her up. "I uhhhh.....yeah I can help fix you up, dove" He slipped a bit but called her. His fangs extended to their fullest extent. "Come on my home isn't too far away." he said his accent coming out in full force once again as his words began to slur slightly. He needed to make it home and feed and fast. He wanted to compel Gina to let him feed from her and then heal her. 'I mean I could make her forget, no human that's not wearing Vervain can resist my compulsion.' He thought to himself. He eventually led her to his little apartment. "Alright here we are dove. I need to ask you a quick question." He said pausing for a moment his pupil dilating and his eyes turned blue when he spoke "Are you spoken for?" He asked his voice dripping with compulsion. She should be compelled to spill her guts about it to him. His voice returned to normal and so did his eyes when he spoke next "I don't want to seem like I am trying to take you from someone if you are, so I would just run in and grab you a bandage. I wouldn't want the very few people who have a possibility to see us to get the wrong idea." he explained. He was at the point where if his compulsion worked he might just feed on her, if it didn't he wouldn't matter too much. The only way he would know if it worked would be in her tone, if she was very monotone and calm about answering that was the tell.

---✁----------------------

「If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant」

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

❀Αȵȵαϐеȴȴе-ȴеiϛ ωαɠȵoɍ❀

❁╔══════════════╗ ❁

Belle smiled when Lucas decided to stay. She genuinely wanted to stay so Sashi and him could catch up but the selfish part of her just wanted him to herself. Feeling dirty for thinking such things she took another gulp of her drink causing her to get a little tipsy, but coherent. That was enough booze for today. She pushed the glass away as well as the bottle but kept the water for her meal. Belle quietly listened to the boys talk as she munched on the fries curious about what Lucas had to say.

Theme Song: PON PON PON click me

Mood: curious

With: Lucas and Sashi

❁╚══════════════╝ ❁
Mattie Thompson

User ImageUser Image
Bartender
23 Years Old
Homosexual
With Allan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mattie emerged from the kitchen, walking straight up to Mr Reid, announcing she would cover the rest of the shift. The elderly man smiled and began to pack up for the night. Mattie then walked over to the bottles of alcohol and rearranged them to the exact order she had memorized. With the memorization she didnt even have to look at her hands, she could make a drink in ten seconds flat. She walked over to a man sitting at the bar. She walked over to him. "Anymore to drink," she asked, smiling warmly.

Frothy Moaning

Dedicated Smoker

Induced Madness

Ayoto Mori

User Image

..::~Sabishi Akumu~::..

With a smile Sabishi pulled over the nearest bar stool and motioned for Lucas to sit. "Thanks Lucas that means a lot to me." Maybe he should take Lucas to see Gran, she would like that and the company would probably do the old woman good. "Yea I would love the help! You can start tomorrow morning if you would like.I still have to catalog a new shipment of books and take stock of what we have now." He sighs as he thinks about all he as to do, not only with the book store but with his Gran.

Sabishi picked up her burger and took a bite. "How's your food Belle?" He hadn't forgotten his new friend and he didn't want to seem like he was ignoring her. She wasn't talking much and although he hadn't known her long, it just didn't seem like her. With a smile Sabishi pokes her in the forehead and accidentally smears ketchup on her. "Opes my bad!" He hands her a napkin with a sheepish smile.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucas Alexander Simmons

Lucas gladly sat on the bar stool Sabishi was kind enough to get for him. "Really...? Thank you so much Sashi! I can't thank you enough," he stated, grateful for his friend's generosity. Suddenly, his stomach growled slightly, "Crap, must have been hungrier than I thought...I hope Sashi didn't notice. Oh God, that reminds me...I still haven't payed for the drink have I?" Lucas looked down towards where he last sat, seeing that his drink was still there, practically gathering dust by this point. *sigh* "Oh well, might as well drink what I can of it...the money issue will have to be fixed later." He got up to retrieve said drink, chuckling at Sashi's and Belle's antics. "They go so well together, the two of them." Retrieving his drink, Lucas then sat back down at his current seat, laying his head on his hand. *sigh* "God...I wish I could have something as wonderful and as beautiful as that," he thought, laughing to himself. "But...no, I can't...at least not now, and definitely not with the person I want."

Suddenly, another issue popped into his mind. "Oh God! The hotel...I-I don't have enough money to afford another night at the hotel!! Son of a B****!! No, no, no, no, NO! Oh God, what am I going to do! Wait...what if I ask-No! No, no, no. Asking Sashi to help pay for a drink is one thing, but asking him for a bed to sleep on...just no. Besides, I've talked enough as it is. After all, this was supposed to be a night for Belle and Sashi to enjoy by themselves...I just happened to enter the wrong place at the wrong time, and look what it's gotten me. I mean, Sashi's probably talked more with me than Belle, his DATE, this entire evening."

(OOC- Sorry for the somewhat odd transition from narration to dialogue at the beginning, I couldn't think of an appropriate way to switch between the two.)

Warped Mumble

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Working more since she had gotten home from the bookstore, her stomach growled loudly in protest. "I guess I should get something to eat." Claire muttered, closing her research up and rubbing her eyes. Getting up, she checked her kitchen, only to find she hadn't restocked her kitchen yet. Seeing no other choice, she grabbed her purse and left her home, heading toward the pub. She was curious as to what Rudy was doing. She hadn't seen him since that morning. Entering the pub, Claire sat down, looking over the menu. Eating out wasn't something she did often.

((Just a little post to show I'm still here.))

Dedicated Smoker

Ayoto Mori

User Image

Sashi laughed at Lucas's responce. "Don't worry about it! Oh man Lucas was that your stomach?" Since the pub was quiet and not that full, he could clearly hear that Lucas was hungry. "Here you can have some of my fries while we get you something." He waved down the bar tender and asked for another burger. "Just add everything to my tab! Were celerbrating friends to night, new and old!"

As they waited for Lucas's food, Sashi noticed Lucas looking troubled. "Oh I didnt even ask, is a burger ok with you? We could always change it if you dont like it." It was upsetting to see his dear friend troubled. Sashi really hated it when his friends were unhapy and he did everything in his power to change that. "Oh i know how about you come by and see Gran after this. I'm sure she would love to see how your doing Lucas. And it will probably do her some good too." He said with a smile.

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Reɢιɴα Mαllory

As the blood slowly ran down her leg, she stood up accepting his offer. William seemed to be acting rather....strange to the blood, Regina shrugged it off thinking perhaps he was afraid or had a phobia towards it. She followed beside him with a slight little weird walk due to falling. He hadn't been lying when he mentioned his house wasn't far away. In front of William's house, Gina looked straight into his eyes, which suddenly turned into blue with a voice change. "..Spoken for? I do have a boyfriend..." She said wondering why he wanted to know and why she was telling him. She wasn't one to tell about her personal life or others things like that.

As his eyes changed back, she tilted her head slightly as Will began talking about people getting wrong ideas. Furrowing her brows, she looked at him rather sternly. "It doesn't matter, people get wrong ideas whether it be logical or not. It is the human nature to doubt and to assume." Gina responded with a small smile upon her full lips.

Drax Umbrae

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucas Alexander Simmons

*groan* "He noticed." A slight blush rose to Lucas' upon Sabishi noticing he was hungry. Yet, despite his friend's generosity, he really couldn't accept this. "Sashi....Sabishi, I appreciate you wanting to celebrate this occasion and wanting to get me food, but this really isn't necessary. I'll be fine without one meal tonight, and I don't want to cause you to be indebted to this pub anymore than needed. If anything, all I really need you to pay for is the drink, which you don't have to, of course, but if you did I would be ever so grateful. Also, why are you doing all this for me? I appreciate it, I really do, but shouldn't you, I don't know, be paying attention to your DATE, who you've barely said a word to since I got here?"

"And about Gran...going over to see her is a good idea, but isn't it a bit late at night to see a sickly old woman. Shouldn't we do this tomorrow maybe, after she's gotten a bit of rest? She is sick after all, and I think going to see her at this time of night wouldn't help her condition much, if at all." "........." *mumbles* "God I'm such a killjoy." Unfortunately, that wasn't meant to be heard aloud.

(OOC- Rather harsh, isn't he?)

Warped Mumble

Dedicated Smoker

Ayoto Mori

User Image

As Lucas's words sunk in, Sabishi couldn't help but feel embarrassed. Not only had he made Lucas feel uncomfortable but he had sorta ignored Belle. He didn't mean to thoug. He just got so happy seeing Lucas, he couldn't stop himself from talking. 'Date! This wasn't a date, was it?' Belle had never told him it was a date. They were just hanging out, eating dinner, like friends do.

Sabishi quickly got up from his bar stool and bowed to Belle without making eye contact. "Excuse me, but I'm afraid I'm not feeling well all of a sudden. Thank you for hanging out with me and showing me a good place to eat. I hope you had a nice time." And without another word he places a couple of fifties on the bar and silently makes a run for the door.

'I'm so dumb!' he thinks as his eye water up. All he wanted was to show his friends a good time. 'Why was Lucas being so mean. He wasn't like that as a child.' He rubs his arm across his eyes to clear them as the world becomes blurry. 'But he was right about not seeing Gran so late. Ugh what am I gonna say to Belle tomorrow. I just kinda left her there.' He shook his head and softly say. "Stupid!" He shouldn't have just run away, but he just didn't know what to say or do that would make everyone happy. The cool air of the night hit him in the face making his already tear soaked eyes water more. "So stupid."

{{{lol nah he's ok!}}}

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucas Alexander Simmons

"Good God, what have I done!? Sabishi!" Lucas shouted, running out into the street. "Sabishi!" he called again, wondering where he could have gone. "Okay...he would have gone to his house wouldn't he?" he thought to himself. "Yes, yes he must have." Frantically he ran down the street, every now and again calling Sabishi's name, hoping to get a response. "Sabishi........Sabis-Aahh God!!!" Lucas, not known for his gracefulness, fell on the cold, hard asphalt, his knee taking a majority of the blow. Righting himself, he lifted his pants leg to check the damage: "O-Oh God it's bleeding!!" he thought worriedly as he stared at the small but noticeable gash on his right knee. "N-No, I have to find Sabishi. God, this is all my fault. I shouldn't have said anything...I shouldn't have said anything. I'm such a f****** idiot!" he berated, tears streaming down his face, the world nothing but a blur. Unfortunately, the pain became too much, and Lucas was forced onto the ground once again. "Sabishi, I-I know you're not around to hear this, but I'm sorry, for everything. I-I'm sorry I ruined whatever sort of happiness you had...I'm sorry I left you all those years ago...*sniff*...I'm sorry I was so c-cruel to you. I'm sorry I...never truly told you how I felt about you. Oh God...I'm such an evil person...a terrible evil person. I don't deserve someone as sweet, loving and caring as you. I don't deserve you as a friend......or a lover. I can't believe I fooled myself into thinking you and I could be together. I've never deserved you. What I deserve is to be cast down into the pits of Hell......where I belong."

(OOC- Good God that was dark.)

Warped Mumble

Thieving Vampire

Frothy Moaning
As the blood slowly ran down her leg, she stood up accepting his offer. William seemed to be acting rather....strange to the blood, Regina shrugged it off thinking perhaps he was afraid or had a phobia towards it. She followed beside him with a slight little weird walk due to falling. He hadn't been lying when he mentioned his house wasn't far away. In front of William's house, Gina looked straight into his eyes, which suddenly turned into blue with a voice change. "..Spoken for? I do have a boyfriend..." She said wondering why he wanted to know and why she was telling him. She wasn't one to tell about her personal life or others things like that.

As his eyes changed back, she tilted her head slightly as Will began talking about people getting wrong ideas. Furrowing her brows, she looked at him rather sternly. "It doesn't matter, people get wrong ideas whether it be logical or not. It is the human nature to doubt and to assume." Gina responded with a small smile upon her full lips.

User Image
「Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win」

William Ðяаcula
“All warfare is based on deception.”

--------------------------

William sighed softly before making opening the door and motioned for her to come in. "Well with that logic I suppose there is no point in you not coming in." He said closing the door after she came in. His apartment had various posters and scrolls most of which pertaining to martial art, philosophy or dragons. He had a decent sized kitchen with a living room to match, with a standard tv and book case. He walked back into his room and dropped the bags in the room before shutting the door. He grabbed his head and sighed. Part of him wanted her blood the other part wanted to patch her up and send her packing. He finally sighed before coming out of his room with a bandage and began to bandage her leg. A drop of her blood landed on his hand and his fangs slid down before he looked away. He quickly flicked the drop of blood into his mouth, his hands moving too fast for her to see. Her blood was so rich and tasteful, he wanted more he really wanted more. He looked over at her for a moment and sighed. 'I don't want to ruin anything with her at all. There is something about her I like' "Forget what you saw about my eyes and my voice, if I compel you again, you will act as if nothing happened."He said compelling her again before walking back to his fridge and pulling out a glass bottle containing a thick dark red liquid that had a supplement logo on it. "Ugh this tastes like crap." He said before he downed the bottle. That chilled his nerves enough for him not to be a risk to Gina. "So lead the way to the pub." He said as he opened the door.

---✁----------------------

「If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant」

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

❀Αȵȵαϐеȴȴе-ȴеiϛ ωαɠȵoɍ❀

❁╔══════════════╗ ❁

Belle watched the boys talk and catch up. But it quickly turned when Lucas seemed to be criticizing Sashi's kindness to himself. Which was completely rude by Belle's perspective. The two completely ignored her (didnt even tag her in the posts but Belle has no idea what that means) and Sashi even ran out. By Belle's understanding this was a date. He held her hand on the way here, he called her pretty, he fed her fries, and cleaned her mouth when she missed a spot. If that wasnt a hint at a date that WHAT THE ******** was? But as far as she knew now, it was still a date. Sashi ditched her and so did Lucas without even saying a word. WHAT THE ACTUAL ******** YOU GUYS?!?! She yelled out towards them. Belle didnt wanna run after anyone since all she had to say to Sashi was "Suck my fat c**k" since she was in such a blind rage. SHe wasnt as mad at Lucas since she barely knew him and before he ran off to find Sashi but gave him a stare full of daggers. Another bartender seemed to be working now... a girl. I dont wanna remember any of this in the morning... so she decided to get blind drunk...

Miss? can I have a bottle of Whisky?

Theme Song: PON PON PON click me

Mood: Royally pissed off

With: Herself - Bartender

❁╚══════════════╝ ❁

vampirepanda2

Dedicated Smoker

User Image

Sabishi finally made it back to his Gran's house, and with a tear soaked face went in to seek comfort where he knew he could always get it. After dismissing Lester for the night, he stood in his Gran's door way as she sat up and read a book before bed. With a smile she looks over and puts down her book. "Oh Sashi, whats wrong honey?" With that one sentence Sashi lost it and ran to her like he would as a child.

He threw himself on her bed and laid his head in her lap. "I don't understand Gran. Why was everyone so upset? I tried so hard." His grandma laughed as she stroked his hair. "Why don't you tell me what happened and I'll try to tell you what I think happened, hmm?" As he thought back over his day he let him self sink in to his gran's serene vibes. "Well I met a nice girl named Belle and I asked her if we could hang out after work, get some food and drinks. Everything was fine till Lucas showed up at the pub." He turned his head so he could look at her. "You remember Lucas right." She smiled. "Of course my dear I remember him, timid little child who followed you around like you were the Sun and he the Earth."

Sashi frowned, he didn't remember it quite like that, but he knew better than to argue with the old woman. "Right, well he showed up and I was so happy to see my old friend, that while Belle was eating I talked to Lucas. But then Lucas gets so angry at me, and I don't even know what I did to make him mad. So. . . I . . I kinda ran away."

With a sigh his Gran brushes the hair from his eyes. "Oh Sabishi, that child was so in love with you when you were young, and time probably only intensified that feeling. Just imagine how he felt. Joy at seeing you again, disappointment that you were out with a girl, and agitation that you just forgot about your current companion when a new one came along." The old woman really did feel for her grandson, "I'm so sorry Sabishi, this is partly my fault. I raised you not to care about genders and that everyone is your cherished friend. The only thing I can tell you is to apologize to them both, and if they forgive you that's wonderful but if they don't there really is nothing you can do, my love."As his gran spoke her comporting vibes worked its magic, and he curled around her. With her fingers working on his scalp he falls into a dreamless sleep.

Feral Hunter

12,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Timid 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

gєσffяєу мαякѕ

σcαтιση : Leaving the coffee shop

cσмραηү : Alone

Geoffrey waved to his manager politely before leaving the shop, his eyes looking ahead to his bike, it was about time to head over to his favorite place to relax, the Winged Centipede. Starting his bike the neon blue under lights lit the parking space as he backed out slowly and smiled. He had put so much time and work into such a beautiful ride, took him quite a few years to fix everything into what it was now.

Now on the road his visor on his helmet down, the passing lights felt like a dream. There wasn't many people out at the time, which surprised him. Not long after these thoughts passed his mind Geoff arrived at the bar, parking in his spot and letting his bike run for a bit before getting off and putting the helmet on the handle. Keys now in his pocket the male fixed his somewhat helmet hair and glasses before walking into the bar.

Not many people had been occupying the bar stools, so Geoff made himself right at home next to a lass with a bottle of whiskey in front of her. Now, Geoff wasn't one to complain about people and hard times, but this woman looked too good to be downing all of that. "Pardon my intrusion, but judging by the looks of this bottle you're trying to either forget something, or someone. I'm not judging ye, but perhaps you would like some company in forgetting tonight? I'll pay for the bottle as well." Geoff Motioned to the bartender for two shot glasses and made himself comfortable on the stool. Hopefully she wouldn't be offended by this notion of kindness."I don't need anything in return, just someone to talk with tonight amd you look like you could use the same." Ruffling his hair slightly the male smiled calmly before taking the shot glasses from the bartender and pushing one to the gal beside him.

Induced Madness

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces