Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Reɢιɴα Mαllory

Regina nodded to his question and was going to flat out refuse his offer for his jacket, she didn't want to be such a burden someone she just met then again she was rather sensitive to the cold. She gave a small sigh before taking and putting it on, it smelled like him, a nice warm vanilla scent. She took it knowing William would keep offering it to her until she accepted it. "Thank you very much." Gina said with a smile and a light blush. Hearing his tummy growl, she giggled lightly knowing she was kind of hungry as well.

"I would invite you over and make dinner but, I don't want to overstep any boundaries."

She nodded at his statement, it was probably best that she didn't go to anyone's house, it could give her bad publicity and make Allan mad if he found out. "Maybe we could later on when we become better friends, but for now what would you say if I treated you to dinner at the pub? As a celebration of our new friendship~" Gina offered, with a smile. The pub, while it wasn't ideal, had really good food at great prices.

Drax Umbrae

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Beloved Fatcat

User Image
Aʟʟᴀɴ Lᴇᴠɪ Rᴏʜᴀɴ

Allan nodded his head towards Becks' question. Sometimes he went in before work to get a quick expresso or a donut when he could. A blonde boy came by, making the boy next to him rather nervous once more. This was his date? It was sweet and cute, it almost reminded him of when he started dating Gina. The nervous effect was no longer present in his relationship, or at least not on his part. "Good luck Kid!" Allan shouted enthusiastically with two big thumbs up.

It was a great thing to see a new relationship in the making and he was glad he could calm Becks down a bit. Allan only imagined what he would be like if he hadn't given him a little bit of alcohol.

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zally-kun

User Image
xxxxxxxx
Demijan Erique Reid

It was true he hadn't bothered to ask if Beckham was old enough to drink, but he'd figured that Jewish and Catholic kids were allowed a glass of wine, so it probably wouldn't hurt to have a little with dinner. Seeing him with a beer had only relieved what little worry there had been on the matter. He was a bit amused when the customer called out to Becks, but kept it to a small smile and a slightly raised brow. "I hope you don't mind chicken, my errands ran a little late and I didn't have time to get very elaborate." Turning his smile on Beckham, he poured two glasses of the chilled white wine, then seated himself across the table. Now to figure out conversation topics!

Familiar Phantom

Aeryn Zaher

User Image
╓Bєcкs Иоlтнїa╝
Company: Eri
Mood: Excited

Beckham took a small sip from the glass and rubbed the back of his neck in a nervous fit. He licked his lips before he opened his mouth to speak, but feeling his ears turn red he quickly shut it, putting a hand through his hair. Beckham didn't think he'd ever been so nervous, he wished that a bit of the confidence he'd had at the coffee shop would come back, but he knew that it was only confidence from the sense of home in his place of employment. "I'm sure that whatever you prepared will be amazing" Becks managed to get out the second time. He looked down at the food in front of him and went wide-eyed, it looked impeccable. Becks reached for a fork and knife and once they were in hand he stopped himself, how long should he wait to take a bite?

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zally-kun

User Image
xxxxxxxx
Demijan Erique Reid

He chuckled softly, watching his dinner date fidget. His nervousness was apparent, but it was just so damned cute. It actually reminded him of the first time a guy had asked him out. That, however, struck him. Was this the first time a guy had made a pass at Becks? That was just great, he'd made things almost too formal. In an effort to try and make it more comfortable, he reached up and gave a soft tap to the overhead bulb to make it brighten a bit. He picked up his own glass and swirled the wine a bit before having a sip and giving the boy a friendly smile. "No need to wait for your host, go ahead." He wanted to be sure Becks actually liked it before he started eating. If he didn't he could always pop back into the kitchen.

Familiar Phantom

Aeryn Zaher

User Image
╓Bєcкs Иоlтнїa╝
Company: Eri
Mood: Excited

Beckham nodded politely before taking his time cutting a piece off and popping it back into his mouth chewing it slowly, savoring the flavor. His expression melted, "This is delicious" he managed before he realized his mouth was still completely full and he quickly covered it. He finished chewing the first bite and swallowed it still hiding his face in his hand a little. "Well that was rude." He giggled trying to reassure himself.

Becks continued to take bite after bite thoroughly enjoying the meal that was prepared for him, and enjoying the fact that it was prepared FOR HIM even more. He took a small sip of wine and placed his knife down, realizing he needed to make at least a little conversation while he ate like an animal. "Thank you for inviting me, this is so good." He smiled a wide smile

Romantic Punching Bag

12,000 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zally-kun

User Image
xxxxxxxx
Demijan Erique Reid

He'd just begun peeling the skin off his own meal when Beckham spoke and covered his face. The little giggle pulled a laugh from him. "It's absolutely fine. This is a pub, not the Ritz Carlton. I'm glad you like it though." He smiled and speared a mushroom with his bit of meat. Popping them into his mouth, he settled into his chair more comfortably. "You're welcome, and welcome to come by anytime. My grandpa and I live right up stairs." He nodded to the stairwell back by the restroom doors, and forked some carrot pieces.

Thieving Vampire

Frothy Moaning

Regina nodded to his question and was going to flat out refuse his offer for his jacket, she didn't want to be such a burden someone she just met then again she was rather sensitive to the cold. She gave a small sigh before taking and putting it on, it smelled like him, a nice warm vanilla scent. She took it knowing William would keep offering it to her until she accepted it. "Thank you very much." Gina said with a smile and a light blush. Hearing his tummy growl, she giggled lightly knowing she was kind of hungry as well.

"I would invite you over and make dinner but, I don't want to overstep any boundaries."

She nodded at his statement, it was probably best that she didn't go to anyone's house, it could give her bad publicity and make Allan mad if he found out. "Maybe we could later on when we become better friends, but for now what would you say if I treated you to dinner at the pub? As a celebration of our new friendship~" Gina offered, with a smile. The pub, while it wasn't ideal, had really good food at great prices.

User Image
「Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win」

William Ðяаcula
“All warfare is based on deception.”

--------------------------

William mentally smirked at her response, it was exactly what he wanted from her. 'Good so she is smart' He said to himself mentally. Pulling out his phone he looked at the time, it had been too long since he had fed. 's**t' He thought to himself. Gina suggested they go to the pub and she treat them. William thought about it for a moment before speaking up. "Sorry dove, if we go anywhere I'm treating you. As thanks for helping out with the new clothes." He said, his accent coming out in full force. His canines extended a little bit on clothes and he quickly closed his mouth to hide his fangs. "But first I should probably drop these clothes off and take my supplements. I have to take stuff for my lack of certain vitamins I hate it its like drinking blood." He said the slightest hint of disgust in his voice. He spoke without fully opening his mouth so she wouldn't see his fangs.

This was dangerous, William was getting really hungry really fast. Part of him wanted to compel her to let him feed off of her and then heal her, but if he did then the wound she had bandaged would heal too. 'She's not stupid she would notice' He told himself to convince himself otherwise. William's stomach grumbled both hungry for blood and real food. Ugh there was another problem, Garlic could kill him and that s**t is in mostly everything. So he had to make sure he had one of his antidote shots in case he accidentally ingested some. Gina would probably have to inject him with it, because he'd be coughing up blood in a heap on the ground.

---✁----------------------

「If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant」

Dedicated Smoker

User Image

..::~Sabishi Akumu~::..

Sashi burst out laughing as Belle ate the hot fry he had affered her. "Im sorry I didnt know it would be that hot!" He poped a fry into his own mouth after covering it in ketchup. The outside of it was light and crisp and it practicly melted in his mouth. "Wow you were right this is good." He looked over at her and tried to stifle a laugh. "You have a little." He motioned with his hand. "Here let me get that for you." He raced over with a napkin and gently wiped off her mouth. He didn't know if she had left her mouth a little mess on purpose or not but he didn't mind taking care of her.

With his own burger half way to his mouth, Sashi felt someone tap on his shoulder. He spun around with a smile, clearly enjoying his time with Belle. When his eyes finally settled on the guy in front of him his eyes went wide. "No freaking way! Lucas? Lucas Simmons?" He jumped up from his bar stool. "It is you!" And without warrning Sabishi picks Lucas up in a big bear hug and spins him around. "How have you been Lucas I haven't seen you since we were little kids!" He turns to Belle and smiles. "Belle this is my childhood friend Lucas!"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucas Alexander Simmons

Wha-What? Sabishi, is that you?" Lucas then noticed that he was being introduced to Belle, an apparent acquaintance. "H-Hello, I'm...Lucas Simmons, and yes, as Sabishi pointed out, we were friends in childhood. So Sabishi, how have you been? Is your Gran doing all right, she hasn't fallen ill has she?" While saying this, Lucas took a moment to look over his childhood friend: "He certainly seems...taller than before...more muscular too. He's so handsome...gorgeous even...I-I...No. No, no, no, no, no, no, NO! Stop thinking about him like that, just stop thinking about him like that!" Frustrated, Lucas pulls himself from Sabashi's embrace, a slight tinge of red on his cheeks.

(OOC- Sorry for the somewhat late response, had to eat first. Also, sorry if this post seems short at all.)

Warped Mumble

Hilarious Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

❀Αȵȵαϐеȴȴе-ȴеiϛ ωαɠȵoɍ❀

❁╔══════════════╗ ❁

Belle flinched a little when Sashi cleared her missed spot on the corner of her mouth. A little nervous laugh escaped from her Ha thanks... I must be hungrier than I thought! The two smiled at each other for a while until Sashi turned around and was elated by seeing Lucas. Belle was surprised that these two knew each other for such a long time. She giggled happily at their embrace for it was always nice to see two childhood friends reunite after a long time. Another drink was taken from her glass of bourbon and she coughed a little and winced at the strength Very nice to meet you Lucas! Want to sit and eat with us? She invited. Even though her and Sashi were on a date Anna didnt mind sharing him. It wasnt exactly her place to be all... Territorial and try to shove him away. It wasnt her nature anyways. Im Annabelle-leis, you can call me Anna... or Belle doesnt matter She held out her hand for him to shake. Lucas seemed flustered when Sashi hugged him... Maybe he was nervous about seeing him again or maybe he had some deep down feelings for Sashi? Belle got sort of a gay vibe from him but she never assumes anything from someone. Though she felt a little bit jealous when Sashi hugged him so enthusiastically but Belle tried to shove that into the back of her mind. She realized her extended hand was a but dirty with sauce so she withdrew it and apologized Oops! Hang on I dont wanna gross you out she opened a wet mat and leaned her hands off and dried them with the insides of her cardigan sleeves and held her hand back out to avoid seeming rude.

Theme Song: PON PON PON click me

Mood: Slight jealousy but happy

With: Sashi and Lucas

❁╚══════════════╝ ❁

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucas Alexander Simmons

Lucas noticed that Belle held her hand out in greeting and, not wanting to seem rude, shook it in return. As he shook it, however, he noticed a certain air about her, a certain look in her eyes. "Is she suspicious of me...? Is it jealousy...maybe?" He couldn't quite figure it out, but he decided to push his suspicions to the back of his mind, for the time being. "The same to you. Also, I apologize...but I can't stay. I was planning on returning to the hotel I'm staying at after I'd payed for my drink, anyway. Besides, the two of you seem to be having a fun enough time as it is, and me being around would complicate things. After all, 'two is company, three's a crowd', or so the saying goes."

(OOC-)

Induced Madness

Dedicated Smoker

User Image

..::~Sabishi Akumu~::..

Sabishi frowned as Lucas pulled away from him, they were always so close, he briefly wondered if everything was alright with his old friend. It had been so long since he had seen Lucas but he looked good other than being a little shaken up. He smiled when he heard Belle invite him to sit and eat with them. He knew he liked her, "Yes please, sit with us."

As he thought over Lucas's earlier questions about his Gran. He knew Lucas would be saddened to hear how she was sick. When they were little Gran use to watch the boys while their mothers worked. "Gran's not doing so well.But some days are better than others" He looked down and pushed around his food. "It would be nice if we could catch up Lucas." He looked up with eyes wet with unshead tears. "I've missed you."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Lucas Alexander Simmons

Lucas looked upon the saddened form of Sabishi, who seemed as though he was would burst into tears if Lucas even so much as brought up leaving the pub again. So, feeling pity towards his old friend, Lucas pulled him into a warm, loving embrace, hoping to offer comfort. "I've missed you too....Alright, I'll stay," he said, breaking the hug, though reluctantly. "I'm sorry to hear about Gran, Sashi, but...I'll always be here if you need a shoulder to cry on or if you need help with Gran or the bookstore," he stated, giving his friend a reassuring smile and hand squeeze. "Actually, Sashi, part of the reason I'm here was because I was planning on coming to 'Under The Covers' tomorrow and asking for a job. You are hiring right?"

(OOC- Just so you all know, I'm going to be gone for a few hours, however, I should be back by 8:00 p.m. maybe.)

Warped Mumble

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

Reɢιɴα Mαllory

Regina pouted looking at William with big eyes. "At least let me pay half! Please?" She said, fully knowing that she'd put money in his pocket later on or maybe even throw money at him and run before he could give it back. She'd feel bad if he was going to pay for her even if it was as a thanks. As he talked, he began shielding off his mouth which was rather odd but she wasn't going to ask. It was reasonable to ask to go home to drop his things off, perhaps it would have been ridiculous to walk into the pub with a crapload of shopping bags. Plus he had medication to take and Gina wasn't about to interrupt with something like that.

"Alright, lets go then" Gina said beginning to walk. It hadn't been four seconds before she tripped over herself, managing to scrape her knee. Placing her finger upon the scrape, she felt the warm liquid that began to leave her body. "Will, I'm bleeding do you happen to have a bandaid at home?" She asked still on the floor. She hated being so damn clumsy at times, it was only an inconvenience to her and others.

Drax Umbrae
                              Just to make things harder for Will xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items