Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Sora lost his balance and fell from his perch. He slowly got up from the ground rubbing his head. Sora already knew who the perpetrator was."Are you nuts, I could have died!" He looked at his sister's smiling face. He knew that he was in trouble every time she's around because she had a tendency to hit him whenever he responded to her the wrong way.
User Image
Riru grabbed her brother's cheeks and pinched them. "Oh bro look at you actually thinking I'd put you in harm's way. What type of sister do you think I am?" She let go of his face and started to walk away."Oh and don't for get the assembly because I know you didn't hear the annoucncement just now. The Principal's speech comes first then your mock battle with Kira. And then of course the race you've promised me." At the last sentence Riru turned her head and winked at her brother. "And one last thing, be sure not to embarrass yourself when The Four show themselves." Riru walked away heading toward the battle arena where the assembly would take place.

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
"Right The Four."Sora thought. He walked over to Kira's workplace to discuss the events that would take place in the assembly. He walked past the group of freshman quickly and strolled into the hanger or one of Sora's usual hang out spots."Yo Kira, I gotta talk to you about the assembly." Sora noticed Kai. He smiled at him. "Well well Kira looks like this hanger is haunted, to what do we owe the pleasure O' Ghoulish One." Sora joked.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina frowns as the bell rings, her notebook half full of helpful notes as she gets up and packs her things up. She slings her bookbag over her shoulder and walks out the Ghost building and onto the campus. Hmm...i need a tree..." She whispers to herself as she finds a 80ft tree. "Perfect..." Amarina climbs the tree with ease and sits on a branch, placing her headphones over her ears and listening to the music. She looks around at the students, keeping herself hidden from wandering eyes.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

"I hurt you because I love you." Nikita spoke affectionately to a grim looking pile of green and red, the lumpy, toothy-grinned beastie staring up ay her with a single button eye, the other a cracked bolt she had gotten from one of the broken parts that had been found at the garage. The oily doodad made a good eye, but the brunet peered through her thick eyelashes and plucked the perfectly fine button-eye right off.

"Graargh, Niiki, thank you for making me!" She groaned in a gravelly voice , sewing on a similarly jagged nut to be the abomination's new eye. Biting off the excess thread, she held up the doll and beamed at her newest completed masterpiece. The floppy arms were a pair of her old green and black striped socks while its body was a matching green purse she had found. There were no legs, but it did have a nice, rounded head with white felt teeth. "Eye. Can. SEE! Grah-hag-hag!"

Switching back to her benevolent tone, she made the ugly doll dance on her lap,"Nice pun, Mr.Sebatian. You need to go to the recover room. Here's your eye patch. Wear it for a week and eat your stuffing every two days." The doll nodded and was shoved into her bag, the teen rocking onto her feet and popping up, dusting off her rear in case any blades of grass clung to her pants. She had loitered around the garden area enough and her stomach cramps excuse was bound to backfire if she hadn't returned for another dose of gas relievers.

"Hnnng, what should I do?" Nikita stretched, leaning to either side, loosening up her joints after sitting for so long. She peered across the field to see a figure climbing up one of the taller trees on campus, but tree climbers were never fun to deal with. It was almost too easy. If anything, she'd rather have just slammed into someone and played the victim of a fateful collision, and maybe even a panty flash if she wore a skirt... or panties. Undershorts felt more comforting. Oh well, such wondrous encounters from TV shows and books were too cliche. Nikita liked her method better. She strolled over to a hangar, poking in her head to check on the mood of the room. Mechanics weren't very fun, cause they'd just spout on about vanguards. It took her some time before she went ahead and cupped her hands around her mouth and bellowed out in her loudest voice, "HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAAAAY!"

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina looks over at the hanger that had the most commotion going on. "What the..." She gets down from the tree and walks over, seeing girls and guys talking. "Welp, that's my que to exit..." She frows and sits down on the side of the hanger, putting her headphones back over her ears and tuning out the noise of her school mates.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Quote:
HEY! WHO WANTS TO PLAY!

Genkina heard the shout that wasnt too far away. She saw a short haired brunette. Her attitude was to much like Ria's. "I can only stand so much" She thought to herself. She continued to wait for Ria and Lulu. She was very fond of the two and they had just met. She petted the fluffy white bunny. As she did, she saw a girl slip to the side of the building. Out of sheer curiousity, Genkina peeked around the corner to see a girl sitting down. Genkina began to walk towards the girl. As she did a twig snapped under her foot. The girl didn't flinch to the sound. As Genkina approached she noticed the girl had headphones in. "Her music must have blocked out the twig snapping" she thought. She stood in front of the girl, "Hey you might not want to sit there". The girl seemed as if she didnt hear her. So she tapped the girl's shoulder and then pointed to the ground where there seemed to be oil leaking from the inside of the hanger to the outside.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
She looks at the girl then at the puddle and shrills. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?" Amarina gasps and stands up, taking her headphones off. "No!" She frowns at the large oil spot on her hoodie. She looks at the shorter girl and frowns. "Thanks for the warning." She says in a low hiss as she walks back to her dorm to drop off the stained hoodie. She returns in another hoodie and her headphones gone. She leans against a wall in the corner of the hanger, watching everyone.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu watched as Kira walked into the hangar. She knew him a little. Since he was the one always fixing her vanguard a lot. She made a small little noise as she backed up. Only to hear another male enter the area. Normally this place was empty and she was able to get peace and quiet, but today seemed like it was going to be one of those days.

User Image

Kai had gave a smirk as he heard a very familiar voice behind him. Kai was so fascinated in the females he didn't even notice Kira walking into the hangar. "Well Kira it seems like you do know me. Well you see. I was coming in here to make sure my vanguard was alright when I heard such lovely voices. They were well......" Before he could finish. He heard Sora's voice. Kai rolled his eyes as he faced both males now. Kai never really claimed other men as his competition, but these two were always getting the ladies as well. "Now where was I. Oh thats right....They were like sirens drawing me in with their voices. And as for what brings me here. Look around Sora. We are in a hangar alone with such beauties. What makes you think I am here for." Kai pointed to Genkina and Ria. He skipped over Lulu, because he thought she was a little on the boring side. The other two had spunk and he liked that in females.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria grinned. "A siren, huh?" she said. "Don't worry blondie. I assure you we were just leaving," She told the boy with the long blonde hair.
She walked to the end of the hanger and exited though the doors. She glanced around and didn't see Genkina anywhere. She looked back at Lulu, who was still inside the hanger. Ria motioned her to come along.

Timid Sex Symbol

User Image

Lulu spotted Ria motioning to her. She put her head down as she walked pass the three males talking. She seemed to have felt a strong feeling coming from Kai. She could tell he didn't like these other boys. She took a quick glance at Kira and Sora as she finally made her way to Ria. Who was waiting for her. "There is a strong force in the air right now..." Lulu let out a little giggle. That came out soft, but very lady like.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

The girl thanked her for the warning, though it was already too late. The girl had left and headed towards the dorm. Genkina returned to her spot, to see Ria there. She was motioning someone to come along. She assumes it was Lulu but it could have been that boy. "That side of Ria... It was like she wanted to be caught. She sounded serious about the whips and chains. Who are you, Ria?" She kept to herself. She walked up to Ria who was smiling still. "Ria? Are you... ok?" Genkina asked. Ria just looked at her with a smile.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina looks at the vanguards in the hanger, remaining hidden in the shadows as she admires their sparkling beauty. "Which hanger is this anyway..." She says lowly and looks at them carefully. "And more importantly, who's the pretty boy? No matter, proably won't care too much for his actions anyway..." Amarina scoffs softly and pulls her hood off, her eyes glowing red with intrest.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria looked at Lulu in confusion. "A strong force?" she said.
Next thing she knew Gen was by her side. After Ria heard Gen's question, she smiled. "Oh that." She chuckled. "Long story short, I grew up in a brothel. And NO! My mother was not one of the.... eh. Prostitutes. She was there as a barkeep and to ensure that people left as soon as they were done," Ria said with grin.
She looked at both Lulu's and Genkina's face. They seemed as if they were in shock with her response. Ria's Chesire grin came to her face again. "I vote we leave now," she said to the girls while pointing the way to the arena with her thumb.

Shy Vampire

Kuai Nakomuira

User Image
~~With: No One~~

Sitting in the darkest corner of his room, Kuai turns on some Mozart music on his iPod and closes his eyes. He drifts away with the music, almost to a different time and dimension. He clears his mind of any thought and sits in a meditation trance for a while before getting ready for his morning classes. He suddenly shoots his eyes open and slowly removes the ear pieces and gets dressed for school. Once dressed, he replaces the ear buds and resumes listening to his iPod, but has changed the playlist to "Rammstein" to get his blood flowing for school. He grabs a banana and a strawberry muffin on his way out of the door and proceeds to his Destroyer class. He seems some fellow classmates, but remains silent as he walks passed them, almost as if he didn't notice them. Once inside, he takes his seat and closes his eyes once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe I should cry for help
Maybe I should kill myself
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items