• Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well if you ever need back up, I suppose you can call on me," Ria told the brunette. "Not like we are being to trained to go in battle solo."
Ria was being blinded by the sun again. She moved her left arm out from under her head to cover eyes once again. "Keep an eye on the sky for me, will ya? If I keep watching an empty sky, I'll go blind within a matter of minutes," Ria said with a smile.
The show was beginning to start. Lulu and Genkina were no where to be seen. Ria had a blank expression upon her face. She felt as if she did something wrong. She shrugged the feeling off and continued to wait for the vanguards to get into the sky.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

"I hear ya. My dad's just trying to stress test me." Nikita blinked at the blue expanse, scanning for the senior and junior teams, the lower clansmen usually not brought into ceremonies and demonstrations early on in the year. The university was good about keeping them reasonably safe, letting the less experience teams act as color guards and displays. "They're probably just waiting for my smoke cloud to clear. wish I could have been picked for the demonstration. Would have been nice to get Camilla up there and showing off her stuff. "

If it had been any other day, Nikita might have just caught her little slip and built off it, but she shook her head, still miffed about having to play the perfect daughter for her break."They just kept coming after me and pinning me down so I couldn't fight back. I'm still so wiped out."

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria chuckled. A breeze began a soft blow. Ria moved her arm so that one eye was exposed to view the sky. "They sure do like taking their sweet time. Don't they." Ria said.
Ria stood up and shouted towards the arena, "GET THE SHOW GOING ALREADY! I'M GONNA DIE OF SOMETHING BEFORE YOU GET STARTED!"
Ria laughed and fell back to the ground.
User Image

User Image"Ah! I can't wait anymore" Nanako shouted from inside her Vanguard. The Terminus ZV374 aka White Glint was one of Kira's invention. He built it especially for her after she recked her last one. This new Vanguard would be able to withstand the outrageous moves that Nanako sometimes liked to preform. "Oi! Kira intro me already" She yelled into her mic. She tapped her fingers as she waited for a reply.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira heard Nanako's shout and sighed. "Alright everyone, its time to introduce your student body president who also happens to hold the title of the number one title. Riding in the newest model of my creation, the Terminus ZV374 otherwise known as the White Glint. I give you Nanako!" Kira exclaimed. "She stands at the top of the four as number one. Following her would be me and Sora. We are currently competing for the spot of number two. As for number four...well I'll let you guys find out. Now lets get started! Go, go, go, go, go Nanako!" Kira said as he hoped back into the Devilfish and waited on Nanako.
User Image

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria sat up and crossed her legs. She threw her arms in the air. "Woohoo! It's about bloody time, ya kno?! Now gimme a show to admire for the next few weeks!" She cheered with her chesire grin.
She watched the sky above the arena. All this waiting had made her antsy.
User Image

User Image"Lets rock this!" Nanako said as she heard her Que. She quickly sat straight in her seat and powered on the White Glint. From the spot she was hidden in, she raised her two enormous rifles and fired two beams into the air. Quickly, before the beams faded, Nanako fired up the thrusted and emerged behind the beams. The sun reflected off the white shiny metal of the vanguard as targets popped up all around her. "Too easy!" she said as she quickly shot the ones in front of her and reversed her thrusters, causing her Vanguard to flip so that she was upside down. She shot the other targets and turned right side up, circling around the arena. Two objects were then propelled high into the air above and Nanako shot them both causing them to blow up into fireworks. She landed in the center of the arena and said threw her Vanguard's comm. "Im am your student council president. Nice ta meet ya." She rested one of the rifles on the vanguard's shoulder and waited for Kira to announce again.

User Image

Shirtless Sex Symbol

6,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
Sora couldn't contain himself anymore, he had to get into the sky. He hopped into his vandred 215Z3R0 or Zero and started the flight mechanisms. As soon as Zero's board levitated from the ground Sora shot into the sky he flew close to the ground and then rose again into the sky doing a series of acrobatic tricks and even making the robot break dance on the flying board. Sora was having the time of his life.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina watches in delight as her eyes light up with happiness. "Wow...." She says softly as her hair softly sways in the breeze Zero created when he flew above her.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

Kira watched as Nanako went over the routine that they had went over. She was doing well and the White Glint was preforming up to par. He then sighed as Sora bursted into the air before his time. Kira powered up the Devilfish and hoped onto it's bored, flying to meet Sora. "And this, ladies and gentlemen, is my current rival Sora. Along with me, your announcer, Sora is a contender for the spot of second spot in the academy. Currently, he is using the Vanguard Vandred 215Z3R0 otherwise known as Zero." He said through his comm. Kira then shot straight up and said "For those of you who dont know, I am Kira. Head mechanic and contender of the second spot. I am using another machine of my designe, the Devilfish" he said before shooting straight down, past Sora. It looked like he was going to hit the ground, but Kira pulled the board up at the last second and hovered inches above the ground next to Nanako.

User Image
lucianavunderwulf

now you’re just somebody that I used to know…

User Image

Luciana gazed upward, first as white glint showed off for the crowd and then as zero began doing flying tricks. Her silver eyes went wide as she tried to follow each and every movement that their student council president made and that zero made as well. It was amazing. “amazing…” She was in awe. This kind of show was what inspired her to be the best that she could be in her class. She wasn’t there quite yet but she would be if she kept at it. Then she heard kira again. "So kira's the head mechanic, perhaps i could see if he'd take an apprentice." She pondered softly to herself, watching him fly his vanguard up and around.

ooc: edited xD
User Image
Riru hacked into Kira's comm. line and thought she would introduce herself. Generously of course. "And we've saved the best for last. Introducing the wonderfully beautifully talented Riru-sama, the fastest Ghost pilot ever!" She shot past all of the Vanguards in a flash of blue and white. She pulled off three of her famous tricks. "Rose Whip" which included her speeding up and gaining altitude and then momentarily shuting off her engine which made her glide through the air. "Rose Tornado" which was a super spin move use to evade enemy fire. And finally "Blossom" which she used the installed hyper drive which made it look like her plane spawned clones. Finally she landed and hopped out of her Vandred. With her mic still on she yelled out, "And we are The Four best pilots. "
User Image

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
Amarina stands up and claps for the four pilots. Her eyes still bright with intrest and glee as she gives a brillant pearly white smile of approvement as the arena erupts in cheers.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

"Listen to them brag!" the punky brunette laughed, watching the show with deep interest. She couldn't deny they were pretty talented pilots and mechanics of the school, but after seeing the some post graduates pull out demonstrations, she was more hesitant to cheer. Still, after seeing Nanako's firing accuracy, Sora's acrobatics, Kira's agility, and finally Riru's flashy moves, she couldn't help but yell out to them some encouragement. " Fight-on! Fabulous Four!"

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria remained unimpressed. "Show boating. How annoying. Where's the skee~lz that they are supposed to have?! This is mostly disappointment," Ria scoffed.
She began to pick herself up from the ground with the help of her blade. She placed her weight on the sheathed sword, and continued to watch. She was growing impatient. She wanted action. Not this show off stuff. "Fight damn it!" She shouted towards the arena.
Her rage was starting to get the best of her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff