Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina wastched the battle. She looked down to where Ria was standing. She was leaning upon her sword as if it were a cane. She saw a girl laying in the grass next to Ria. It wasn't Lulu. "I wonder if Lulu is alright." She wondered. Genkina got up and left the arena's stands. She walked up to Ria, who was so fixated on the battle that she didn't even notice Genkina was standing next to her. She tapped Ria's arm. Ria ignored her gesture. "Ria," Genkina began to ask."Have you seen Lulu?" Ria made no acknowledgment. "Is she ignoring me?" Genkina wondered.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria's eyes remained on the slow starting fight. She felt Genkina tap her arm, but didn't care to acknowledge it.
Quote:
"Ria, have you seen Lulu?"

Ria thought for a moment on where she last saw Lulu. "Lulu, went back to the hangar. She said she would meet up within a while when we went our seperate ways. Give her time. I'm sure she will pop up at some time," Ria said, with her gaze upon the vanguards. "I'm sure she's fine. She looks tough enough to protect herself."
Ria finally turned her gaze to Genkina and gave her infamous grin. Ria took her weight off the blade. With one swift pull, she threw it over her shoulders, and behind her neck. She rested both her wrist on the sword. "If it bothers you that much, I suppose we can go and look."

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

"Yeah yeah, just go on and leave me here." it was more or less sarcasm. The teen sat up, propping herself with her arm, phablet being held up so she could continue watching the battle, "I'm recording this, so if ya wanna watch later, you got my number, kay, Ria?"

Oh well, maybe Nikita would just retire to her room before she had to report in.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria turned around to Nikkita and grinned. "You are always welcomed to follow." Ria said. "But if you do decide to stay, mark down all the good parts."
Ria had her chesire grin and gave a peace sign to Nikkita.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Brood over a match between boneheads or possible encounters with new people?" Nikita weighed the air as if comparing the two, waving her the tablet in her empty hand, "I'll go with you guys. It's not like all the data isn't recorded anyways. Whoever's on AV duty sure is doing a good job taking in the action. Makes you wonder who's responsible for it, huh?"

Getting to her feet, the brunette bagged her gadget and joined the pair's party, "Y'said something about a Lulu? Is this one cute?"

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria went to Nikita's side and through one arm over her shoulders. "Imagine this Nikki. A girl with beautiful brown eyes that are as bright as stars but as dark as coal. Skin that seems smooth and flawless from what she allows you to see. Slender shoulders that invite the most graceful to kiss her neck from behind. And her legs," Ria grinned and began to whisper into Nikki's ear," Well let's just say we can see all the way up."
Ria licked her own lips and smiled. She backed away from Nikita's ear and then said, "So if I had to say if she was cute or not... I would vote for 'I'd tap that.'"

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Eh?" Nikita's brow rose for a moment before Ria's prose of an explanation, a glaze slowly forming over her eyes as her imagination began to paint a detailed picture that was also vague enough to keep her from being overly expectant. Her skin tingled at the low whisper in her ear, the ripple becoming a wave that made the girl shiver visibly. She wiped away a trickle of drool with her fist and stomped. For a moment, she looked upset, but her tone didn't hide her excitement.

"Damn it, why the hell are we just standing around then?! We could have been halfway to the hangars!" The hyped up Nikita pointed off to their destination with a frivolous air, "I must see this supposed goddess, and it must be now!"

User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina watched as the two talked. She overheard Ria's whisper, If you can call it a whisper. She watched Nikita point to the hangars. Wanting to see Lulu. It took her a moment to realize it but then, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO?! LULU IS A GIRL, NOT A BOY! HOW CAN YOU TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT, RIA?! AND YOU NIKITA! DON'T LET RIA FILL YOUR HEAD WITH THESE OUTRAGEOUS IMAGES! SHE HAS A HABIT OF MAKING UP STORIES!" Genkina shouted at the top of her lungs. In all honesty she was slightly jealous that Ria gave that kind of description about Lulu. She was also jealous that Nikita wanted to see Lulu just because of Ria's words. "Lulu is nothing so fancifull, but still... I wonder if Ria's silver tongue could make people want to see me?" Genkina thought to herself.

OOC: I'm at a friend's house, so I'll be logging on every so often to keep up with the rp.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Geeze, pretty loud, aren't ya?" She poked a pinky in her ear, a slight ring apparent after the short-one's outburst. Still, she kept on a cheery smile, though as gears in her mind turned, the smile became more sinister.

" Say Rai, I don't suppose she's had "The Talk" yet, do you? At least not version two-point-one, from my guess." Nikita's elbow nudged the taller girl's ribs, her voice full of teasing notes, "But perhaps the force is strong within this one, seeing as she's got a precious hint of blush already. I can't place my finger on why, though. Weather a little too warm? Maybe an allergy. It obvious isn't jealousy or she'd really be cross." The brunette stalked toward Genkina, Nikita lowering herself to match her height. She poked at the spunky girl's sides to hopefully coax a giggle or a squirm from raven haired youth, "I'm sorry. Really, I am. Ria, we should try to pay more attention to Genny's cuteness."

User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"Two point one?! THERE'S NO SUCH THING! And what's with that smile, you look like Ria when she spoke naughty to that boy. What are you planning?!," Genkina asked. She did feel that her cheeks where a bit warm, but she wouldn't admit it. And she was jealous. Genkina's gaze kept bouncing back and forth between the two girls. She was lost in confusion.

Profitable Hunter

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100
User Image
"No...I don't want to go...I don't want to go back....please....no let go....let go....no....NO!" Amarina screams as she wakes up with a jolt, her chest rising and falling quickly. "Dammit not again..." She says softly as she combs through her hair, bringing her knees up to her chin and looking around. She checks her clock and sees she woke up an hour before she was supposed to. "Everyone should be asleep by now....time for a mini recon mission." She slips on another red hoodie and pulls the hood up, walking out of her dorm room and into the halls.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria placed her chin within the palm of her hand. She thought for a moment. She observed Genkina and Nikita. Ria smirked. "Nikita, what do you think would go faster. Having the talk, giving a demonstration, or a hands on expeirence?"
Ria now had a devilish smile across her face.

Grey_Kitsune generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Hmm," Nikita hummed pensively, quickly jumping into a decision...

1 Lecture
2 Demo
3 ♥♥♥

"Perhaps we should give her a little demonstration." She was quick to close the gap between herself and Ria, pulling the silvery haired teen close, looking up into her chocolate hazel eyes, letting the tension build up with a long pause as her focus bounced between her eyes before locking them, "Ria, even...even though we're both women, I've always felt that... that I could count on you to be there for me. Every time I see you, my heart just starts racing and I can't help but try to run away."

She paused again to tuck a lock of Ria's hair behind her ear, "But then I realized that I really liked you, more than anything. I won't run away anymore. I have to tell you... I--" " The brunette pulled Ria incredibly close, hovering dangerously before her lips.

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ria smiled softly. "You don't have to say a word, my dear," Ria said softly. She gently caressed Nikita's face and gently pulled her in for the kiss. She placed her other hand on Nikita's hip to ensure that there would be no chance for escape.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Nikita was going to break away to check how flustered the daring act had made their audience, but the kiss was a pleasant surprise. She had given the hand on her hip a test before accepting that she couldn't pull away to save her life at this point, her eyes fluttering shut as she let the underclassman take over her. Nikita admitted to giving in a little and was sincere with her words, but she minds was doing whatever it could to distract her from getting a lady-boner over the situation. She peeked through her lashes, a light coo escaping her as she decided to just give in, enjoying the warmth that washed over her.

At least she didn't have to tell Ria she was the one that broke her last music player.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff