Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

"A good point. Working on how we'll get him to calm down in a crowd probably would be a good first step to getting him Ria-Ready. Then again, Ria might be able to tame him herself. The most we'll have to do is is get him to ask her. If the guy can get used to one person, maybe he'll get used to more. I can only say that he seems like he needs some hand holding." She shrugged, "Even if he was a little more like me, which I don't think he'll ever be even able to come close, it wouldn't work out. He doesn't have that 'look'. If anything, we should probably go hunt him down and her some info on him. Personally, I think you'd be able to approach him more. Your cute, lolita body won't be as threatening towards him. He probably likes kids." The latter was mumbled under her breath, Nikita leaning away to say it.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"I'm not deaf. My hearing is perfect," Genkina said with an aggitated voice. "I suppose we should try and hunt Vincent down. But where do we even start? He left the hangar in fear from you two." She looked around the whole cafeteria in case he was in there.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

"Hee hee... I think that we could just use a guess and check. Then again, where do loners go to be alone?" Nikita thought aloud, tapping the table thoughtfully. "Let's just check to see if he went back to the hangar. it shouldn't take too long to walk the vanguards."
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"The Hangar it is then," She annonced. She threw her trash away and lead the way to the hangar. She began to walk up and down the aisles. It seemed pointless because he was right where they had found him earlier. Genkina approached him alone. "You need to win this fight against Ria." she said. "If you win, Me and nakita will help boost your confidence." She waved Nakita to approach Vincent. "Also, it will be funny to see you and Ria... uh. fighting and have her lose." Genkina chuckled and sighed with relief. She almost blew their cover.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image
Vince Summerset + Nikita "Nikki" Westerfeld

Vince had perched himself on the foot of a very plain looking Vanguard, his tablet hooked up to one of the connections. He seemed to have let his guard down, absorbed in his work. That was until he was suddenly spoken to by one of the girls that had come earlier. One on one, he seemed to only give a jolt of surprise when the ambient of humming fans and buzzing circuits was broken. His stare wavered slowly, looking over Genkina worriedly before nodding and giving a quiet response.

"I-I d-don't know. I'm fine as is. It's not like I've... not tried before." Vince seemed to get skittish after he saw that nikita had come. Two on one wasn't any better, but he remained perched where he was, "P-Please... Just stay a meter away...I-I don't... I, uh, smell. Yes. I have a smell."

Nikita stopped a good ways before reaching the boy, pointing at him fiercely, "Look here, Jitters, this little intervention between us must remain a secret from Ria. If she finds out we're doing this, then consider yourself slushied by Wednesday. Ria's good at what she does, and that's breaking things. She won't hesitate to crush you at at the beginning of the battle."

"I don't... want your help with that. I... I can fight my own battles." Vince seemed to curl up defensively behind the portable tablet, "I-I just... She-- Her eyes told me something... I-I appreciate you help, though."

" Hmph, what's that attitude? You seem like you've got this all figured out already. Where's that killer aura a man should have? We've got a lot running on you." Nikita nodded sharply. Vince cocked his head in confusion, his guard dropping.

"What does that mean? Are you planning something?"

" Uh, I mean- uh, you should stand up for yourself? Help me out here, Gen."

<Crud, I just realized we've been calling him vincent... It's vince. XD. Must have been cause another person i played with had a char named Vincent. >
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

"Woah, woah woah woah! Her eyes told you something?! What did they tell you?" Genkina asked while getting closer. "I want to know and don't worry about what Nakita said. The important thing is we are going to help." She was a foot away from Vincent now. "One more thing, when you're going to lie, just know that Ria lies more and is more believable than you." Genkina said with a smile.

<For awhile, we were all spelling Nakita's name wrong too, but it got fixed along the way. lol>

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

"I-It's nothing, re-really. Please stay there... Something about her is... sad.. I think." He mumbled, starting to jitter as Nikita put it, his body leaning back against the Vanguard's leg, "Can...Can you not come any closer. I'm not lying. I-I smell like grease. " his hand disappeared behind him before reappearing, to show his slightly blackened hand, a result of rubbing one of the parts of the Vanguard's joints. He gripped his hand, looking .

"Why?" He looked at the pair with an almost uncertain look, using whatever courage he had so he could meet their eyes, "I'm just nobody special. Why do you want to help me?"

"We're philanthropists. We're doing it for your benefit. How's that? Good enough answer for you, picky? If you're going to be nobody, why are you here? This is a place for people to become sombody. Buck up and be a man. Isn't that what you want?"

"I... alright. If you say it like that. Then I'll work with you. I'll do my best."
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Jumped with joy and cheered,"Oh yay! Look! You didn't stammer in your last few sentences. This is easier than I thought. You just might get to live after all!" Genkina backed away a few feet as requested. "And Ria isn't sad. She's the number one hyperactive, giggling girl in the whole world. With Nakita running in second place." Genkina smiled. She turned to Nakita and nodded,"Isn't that right, Nakita? You've known her the longest."

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Ria Kaisō

~"You should think about destroying me before I think of destroying you,
But don't worry about it too much, I don't think often"
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Ria was doing her job, She kept sneezing. "Aww man. Someone needs to stop talking about me." She thought to herself. She Continued to work. "Only two more hours Ria." Her boss told her. Ria nodded and just continued to work.

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

"Mm." It seemed the courage to continue speaking was all used up, but the boy had traces of a smile on his lips. Meanwhile, Nikita raised a hand to object.

" Oh, you haven't seen me in action yet. Ria and I just have a mutual understanding of our general, ahem, interests, but I still don't know much about her personally. Most of the time, I'm just chucking out blurbs of what I think she'd like and she takes it. It surprises me that I haven't gotten on her bad side, other than the time where... Er, hey, jitters, since we're pals now, how about you tell us your rank? It's been bugging me that you'll be going up against Ria and you don't give off the whole fighter type." Nikita's hands went to her hips, Vince looking away as if it were a touchy subject.

"We-well... I'm number..twymnn-." Vince's voice died down into a jumbled mess, Nikita raising a brow.

"Wha'? Speak up, buddy." She waved, trying to encourage the boy, thought he seemed to only withdraw more, his face giving off anxiousness.

"Twemn-" He mumbled even quieter, Nikita unable to hear even with her ear perked up.

"Ugh, one more time. Genkina, listen out for it." Nikita sighed heavily, handing her head low.

"I'm number ten." What he said was pretty clear, if you were a bat, but he seemed to develop a blush, Nikita shrugging, only guessing he said he was thirty in his class or something really low like.
User Image
Genkina Kyūketsuki

"Just die, already!"

Genkina's perfect hearing heard him clear as bell. "TEN?!" Genkina dropped her jaw. She grabbed Vince by the shoulders and shook him. "Ria is an idiot! She doesn't stand a chance against you! You're going to kill her tomorrow." Genkina kept shaking him. She didnt want Ria to get pulverized by a high rank student. "Nakita?!! What are we going to do?!"

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

"Too nieve!" Kira said as one of the gun's on the Devilfish's shoulder locked on to the missiles. A beam of light shot out of it, destroying the missiles in mid flight, causing an explosion. "Come on, come on, come on!" Kira shouted as he burst through the cloud of smoke, blades ready for close combat...

Kira and Sora matched move for move as the two pilots went at it. Each knew what the other would do before hand since they had been friends for the longest. The fight dragged on until each machine was out of power.

"Ah man. The dam Sora knows me too well." Kira said as he walked away from the arena. "Maybe I'll try something new next time" he said. "Well, since there are no more classes today that means its time to work on my babies! Here I come!" Kira said excitedly as he rushed towards the hanger.

User Image

Dangerous Datemate

12,275 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

"StaaAAaaAAhp!" Vincent's voice shook, going stiff as the contact became to much for him. He seemed like stone the way he just became rigid, resisting

" Ten, huh? Well, Ria's in within the top fourty, I think, so there must be either something wrong with this guys instructors or he's just a text book case of perfect bookworm-iness." Nikita couldn't believe the result herself, pulling out her phone-tablet and going through some rankings. Sure enough, Vince seemed to come a close to being bumped from number ten, the grades seeming to be just different by points. Some people took easy classes to gain GPA, but the cadet pilot ranks took that and overall skill with their Vanguard, making the competition for top spot incredibly competitive.

"Bleh... I-I'm not...I'm not special. Just...lucky." Vince's voice was straied, his head turned away from them. He wish they hadn't bothered now. It was too much attention for him.

Nikita lifted the other girl and set her aside, taking her turn to rattle the boy,"Tch, lucky? If you're so lucky, why the hell haven't you gotten some sort of freak harem like the comic books or super powers? Only lucky people get those things. I'd kill to for a harem!"

"WhaaAAaaAA~!" He lost all spirit and went limp this time, Nikita releasing him, watching him sink onto the Vanguard's toes.

"Geeze, so much for having to make sure he wins. He's probably capable of taking both of us on. Damn it, kid! Seriously, how the hell are you the number 10? You're a nobody- Not special? Please! You're number friggin' 10! "

Hatter095's Husband

Shameless Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Roberto Thomason IV

~"Hello, how may I help you?"~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Roberto heard the fight from the library. He heard a group of students whispering about the battle. Roberto pushed up his glasses and closed his books and gathered his notes. "I suppose it's time to go and find Kira," Roberto told himself. He began to walk to the Hangar and he was there within 13 minutes. As he entered he say 2 girls and a boy sitting by a very basic vanguard. Roberto walked by as if he didn't see them. He found Kira messing around with one his inventions.
"Kira, I have a favor to ask of you," Roberto stood a good twenty feet away from Kira's machine. He never trusted machines until they were completely finished.

Wealthy Trader

User Image

User Image

"Ha?!" Kira said over the sound of metal work. He really hated being interrupted while he was working. He turned his equipment off and got up, dusting off his pants and wiping oil on his face by accident. He turned around to see Roberto and said "Hm? What do ya need?" If it was one of the students, that ment they need help with their vanguard. Why else would anyone approach him. After all, Kira was usually by himself in the hanger. Most people just tended to ignore him with the acception of Sora and Nanako. "Tune up, fixing, up-grade, oiling, you name it and ill take care of it." He said.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces