Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Dabbler

User Image
User Image

The snort coming from Ari? Yeah. that was totally something he appreciated. No really. Just look at the appreciation on his narrowed eyes as they bore a hole into the spot that Ari used to be. The comments he had made too about his hair, psh. Come on. Let's be honest. His hair was naturally fabulous, and though he did buy the nice shampoo and conditioner, he never put anything unnatural in it. That would ruin its beautiful shine and appeal. Oh, except for the part where it was bleached and dyed blonde. Yeah, that took more money to make sure it didn't destroy his beautiful locks.

Dancing lessons? Now it was Seung's turn to laugh. Though the man seemed to be done with the conversation, having left after his statement, Seung still had to comment "Only a peasant would think that taking lessons in dance is the same thing as listening to your natural rhythm. Everyone has their own groove, you have to find that, you can't buy it." Seriously. Dance lessons? What kind of superficial bullshit was that? If the man thought that technicalities were the way to get a groove, then he was going to be grooveless for the rest of his life. A fate almost worse than being poor.

At his proposal, the woman definitely seemed hesitant. And to be completely honest, he got that. Sure. That hesitancy was fair enough. Sometimes when ones gaze falls upon someone so fabulously above your level on everything, people get to be hesitant with their responses. He was getting impatient though with her hesitancy. Would he really do anything to damage a potential future client? Future cash that he could spend? He still had to wait for eternity to turn eighteen and finally get his inheritance. That is, if his great aunt hadn't swindled it all already. Knowing how his great aunt thought about him, it would be a wonder if he actually lived to see eighteen anyway. She'd probably try to poison him or something. Like last time, Wait. Last time? What last time? She's my great aunt, not some mad scientist lady. She wouldn't kill me. But... how come I feel so much like that happened before? There's no way. Like, she's too busy taking care of her boy toy. Wait, seems like this girl's coming to an answer.

Suddenly, the girl's lips turned up into a smile. Drama boy? "If you're going to call me 'Drama' something at least make me royalty, I accept 'king', 'prince', 'emperor', anything along those lines really. Sound good? Good." He took the business card, looking it over closely, trying to gather more information about what vibe this company was going for. He turned it over to see her number. Insult a girl then get her number. How many dudes would be jealous of him for getting the number of an attractive girl so easily? Sure, she may not have much in way of style, and her hair was clearly taken care of with products on the lower end of the spectrum, but she did have a natural beauty to her. She was sassy, so he'd help her up her fashion game that if she asked. And had something to give him in return. He was a drama king but he wasn't heartless.

And she had walked off on him, leaving him alone once more. Like the rest of the people in his life- but whatever, like he cared. He had at least one friend- Aster- and the two of them really knew how to bring their A game. Of course, she was busy getting close to her own boy and when that happened he'd be left in the dust.What are you getting down about? You're so fabulous, everyone wants to be you! Besides, it's not like it's the first time you've been alone. You're alone a lot. It's not a big deal. Yeah. That was right. He may not have many friends, but he had himself. And that was even better.

Right?

User Image
                                                    So... who's in my chaaaaaair? ♪ Tagged ♪ Anyone
                                                    Oh, boo-hoo. Now I feel really bad. Bad llama. ♪ Thoughts ♪ Picking myself up again
                                                    I'm the Emperor, and as such, I'm born with an innate sense of direction. ♪ Location ♪ Party- Dance floor
                                                    You're the criminal mastermind, not me. ♪ Notes ♪ Outfit, Car
                                                    And, let me guess, you have a great personality. ♪ Crush ♪ Uh. Me? Duh.

Madame Linwe
                                                    KeatonIshTak05

Dedicated Dabbler

User Image
Life is your restaurant...
♠ Thoughts ♠ Reading is awesome.
♠ Tagged ♠ Moira
♠ Location ♠ Celeste's Party-> Ethan's Bike
♠ Notes ♠ None
Outfit

...and I'm your maitre d'

Had a lady ever gotten upset with him for the wink? Probably. Actually... yeah. Yeah there had been a few. But it was often really, really funny. They got so upset, like he had personally assaulted them. It made him laugh. Of course, being made to laugh uncontrollably in front of a woman who wanted to cut your testicles off and wear them as earrings (a phrase he had heard once before. It's a long story) only made the woman angrier. And though you try and comment on how ugly the earrings would be, she wouldn't laugh and you'd end up with a fist in your gut as the lady walked off. That was at a party. He may or may not have been drunk. But it was funny and he still laughed about it. Moira never got angry with him. Or at least not that he had noticed, he had been wrong before. But she wasn't angry at him now. She was enjoying his company as he was enjoying hers. It wasn't around many people that he actually could be so relaxed himself. He was never really uptight, he was pretty laid back and not much bothered him. But to be completely and totally honest, his past wasn't something he wanted to talk about. And when meeting new people, talking to new people, there would be questions about his past. Especially since he was a fifth year senior. If it didn't come up at all, he was always waiting in anticipation for when he'd have to explain himself.

Anyway. Point was, Moira knew his past. She understood what he had been through, where he was hoping to go, and so he never had to feel like he was hiding or lying to her. There was no explanation needed for his behaviors. For avoiding alcohol, avoiding parties like this for the most part. From her there would be no question about why he was in love with literature. She knew. And because of that he was able to relax around her fully. There would always be a part of him too that would want to have her to himself. As even more than they already were. But that was probably wishful thinking, especially when a character like Axel was in the story. To complicate things further, he knew Moira's ideas on love weren't exactly conventional. Of course, Ethan definitely wasn't one to state something was conventional or not. But she felt love to be silly. And really, Ethan could understand. Love was silly. People in love did silly things, said weird things, they even put their lives on the line for each other. Though silly as it was, as strange to read as it could be there was an appeal for Ethan. Maybe it was the myth behind soul mates? How Zeus felt threatened by the two-headed, four-armed, four-legged being that he split them apart and left them wandering. Okay, there was more to it than that, but it had been a while since he read Plato's Symposium.

As she corrected his wording he replayed what he said in his mind. Ah. In a way, she was correct, in another way, she was incorrect, "Ah. I suppose, m'lady," he kept the smile. Of course he hadn't been offended or upset by her statement. Even if she had meant them cruelly, they were only words. And truthfully, he had had a lot worse things said to him than a simple grammar lesson. In the beginning, those worse things had bothered him greatly. But he had learned quickly that the only reason they had bothered him was because he had allowed them to bother him. He refused to let them bother him now. And so now, really, nothing bothered him. Of course- there was a limit. But no one had really reached that limit yet. In the end, he figured whatever he got was karma. Good or bad. Besides, if someone truly upset Ethan, truly hurt his feeling or brought him down, a part of him was sure that Moira would come to his aid. Just like if someone harmed her mentally, physically, or Heaven help them, sexually, that would be the limit. Someone could do whatever they wanted to him, but hurt a friend of his? Well, he still remembered how to play rough.

Ethan didn't mind squishy shoes. In response to her journey comment he just started walking. Again, she'd follow. Of course she'd follow. He'd follow someone who said they had a good book into a white van himself. As he opened the gate to the street where he parked, he noticed a small group of people, Axel was there, so was Ryker, a girl he didn't know, and some various other people. "If I had known the party was out here I would have come by sooner," he commented. It looked like things were under control, and really, if there was someone that could change Ethan's normally laid back demeanor, it was Axel. Just a guy from a time in his life he really didn't want to remember. He didn't remember. He could act normal around him for the most part, but underneath he felt like he needed something to calm down. And that was not a feeling he wanted to visit any more than necessary. "My bike's this way," he started down the road, speaking as a way of ignoring that inner turmoil. He made his way quickly to his bike and pulled out the book. The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with a napkin stuck in the middle of it right where he had left off. He wouldn't mind starting over though for her. It wasn't a long book anyway. Seventy-six pages, but in books more so in life, size isn't everything.

User Image
                                                                    nakedDoll Parts

Monster Trash

User Image

User ImageUser Image
        Being called a pervert might have upset some men, but Sebastian was wholly aware that was the very last thing on earth he was. That meant whenever it was brought up— rare as it was— he had to just grin about it. Isabeau thought he was a pervert. It took a lot not to laugh. “I was sizing you up. I have no attraction to you whatsoever. You’re a girl. You have girl parts. I’m a boy. I have boy parts. That’s the only difference between us. Not like I’d want to ******** myself.” He shrugged, his eyes shutting for a moment. It might not have been the best description for his thoughts on sex, but it was what he had given her. The idea of sweaty bodies touching each other— especially his— made Sebastian want to throw up a little. All those fluids and diseases and skin on skin. No, he would rather die a virgin. Not that he was a virgin, but that was a very long story.

Her little condescending attitude was extremely amusing. He sat there watching her with the same grin on his face— just trying to show her that she had no effect. “Oh, so we’re going to end up fighting now? I wasn’t aware this was going to be a long term relationship.” The smirk on his face was one of utter accomplishment. If she wanted to play, he could play just as hard. What he hadn’t seen coming was her attempt to pat him on the head. After her hand was on his hair for a split second, Sebastian jerked his head to the side away from it. His eyes glowed in a way that showed she was on thin ice. “Being called a puppy isn’t going to hurt my feelings, if that’s what you’re after.” His tone was the same as before— slightly playful, slightly condescending— and he had corrected the look on his face with a simple blink. Everything went back to normal, as if Isabeau had never touched him. Once, he could forgive once. She didn’t know him, after all.

It was obvious that as Sebastian went on talking, his companion was becoming bored. That didn’t stop him for one moment, however. He didn’t really care if she wanted to hear it or not— she was going to. If she was going to ask questions that needed long answers then the least she could do was listen to them. Even though the girl was showing every sign of not liking him, or being interested in continuing the conversation, he didn’t care. Her spite and fire were something he could admire in a girl. Liliana was far too passive for his taste. She just let people walk all over her and then he had to end up fixing things. It was exhausting. At least this one had some personality over the other myriad of teenagers piled into Celeste’s house and backyard. When she asked her question, Sebastian beamed for a moment. Subjective would mean that each person has their own ideas,” yes, he was putting emphasis on words like she was a toddler, “so, of course I have my view of myself, which is subjective to everyone else, but true to me.” A grin spread over his mouth, “My view of myself is that I am just a person. No bad no good. I exist where other people exist, I make choices like other people make choices, so on and so forth. My worth to the world is the same as everyone else’s. I’ll let you in on a secret,” he leaned in slightly but still kept a large distance between them as he whispered, “no one is special.”

His tone dropped the arrogance, “A little Ultraviolence, eh?” Sebastian looked at Isabeau in a new light. Not only was she feisty with her words— she was willing to back them up with action. While he would never kill someone, since that meant blood would get on him, he could agree with the sentiment. There were plenty of people he thought didn’t need to exist on the earth any longer. One of those people was his own mother, not that he’d have the first idea where to even look for the b***h. She’d made sure of that— didn’t even call her own sister anymore. Seb would have felt bad for his cousin’s mother if he even liked her, but, he didn’t.

There was nothing worse in the world that this girl could have done in that moment. Most people, normal people, would have put their damn hands down. Realized ‘hey, maybe this guy doesn’t like to shake hands, that’s cool. weird, but okay,’ and let.it.go.. But no, Izzy had to both SHOVE HER SKIN onto his, AND call him a nickname. No, no. This was just unacceptable. Sebastian could have forgiven her for her indiscretion touching his head, but this? No. It was too.far. He could feel the germs moving from her hand onto his, working their way across his skin. But that was on the backburner to his rage. It wouldn’t have bothered him to hit a woman— he didn’t have a moral like that— but Isabeau had shown herself to be violent. Seb didn’t exactly want to get into a physical altercation, with a woman, in the middle of a crowded house party.

His expression darkened to a point where it looked like he might murder the girl in front of him. They were already touching, which meant it was easy for Sebastian to yank her hand towards him until her face was mere centimeters from his. “You best watch yourself little lamb, there are bigger badder wolves than you ‘round.” There wasn’t a trace of joking in his voice and his eyes bored into hers. “Power comes to those who wield it well, not for those who play silly games to make themselves feel powerful. There is more power in discretion than random displays of egotism.” Once he had finished spitting the words out quickly but intensely, he released her hand by shoving her and sat back. “Don’t touch me again.” He said after he dusted off whatever invisible germs might be floating around. Isabeau’s only saving grace was that Seb knew she wouldn’t start crying or fall apart. She was tough and she could handle it. His attention was fully on his body, however, and he didn’t even glance to see her reaction.

ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ:: poolside』『ᴡıτʜ:: Isabeau』『ᴄᴌᴏτʜıɴɢ

Tryfon

Dedicated Dabbler

User Image
User ImageUser Image
Mood/Disheartened;;Location/Celeste's party;;Tagged/The woman who shoved me, Darren

The lady was short with him. And honestly, he didn't know why. He was just trying to help. But he could choose to argue with her or he could choose to give her space. Emotions were high, she was probably a little inebriated, and here he was trying to talk to her. He'd back away, he already told her what he wanted her to know. She knew. If she felt like she needed a hand, she could rely on him. Though in her current state, it didn't seem likely to be called upon. The offer would never expire though, he hoped she knew that. He really didn't know what it was, but that Axel guy gave him a bad feeling. A really bad feeling. Just like there was a feeling he had that this woman, more so than any other woman he had met, was someone special. And he wanted to protect her. Not that he wouldn't protect someone else if they needed it, but... it was just a strange feeling. A really weird feeling and it made no sense whatsoever. There was no explanation, he hadn't spoken to this woman until this moment, and yet his- heart? Gut? Mind? Whatever, was making it hard for him to let her just fall into that guy's grasp. What the hell was going on?

So Jason had two options as she continued her verbal onslaught. He wasn't really sure what he had said to make her so upset, but he could either try and remedy the situation with more words, which could end poorly, or he could just keep quiet. Sometimes when ladies were upset, the best thing to do was to just be quiet about it. Especially when her words were so dismissive. Honestly, Jason did think she could handle herself. But, if he himself were in trouble and someone offered to help, he'd let them. He didn't think asking someone if they'd want help was something offensive, especially when carefully choosing words- like using 'want' instead of 'need.' People didn't like feeling like they 'needed' something from someone. Saying 'want' made people feel more in control. It wasn't necessary, it was a desire for help. So that's why he always used 'want' instead of 'need'- to give control back to someone who would probably feel out of control in such an incident. His wording tactics didn't work here, and though he wasn't happy about it he would live. Though he couldn't help but wonder.... What had happened to this woman to make her so dismissive and so much on the offense? Whatever it was must have been pretty bad. But that was none of his business.

He just remained silent, letting her shove him. It really didn't do anything, honestly, he just took a step back from her, not that he was particularly close to begin with. "My apologies, Miss, didn't mean to offend," the farm boy was sincere, he really was sorry for making her so upset even though he didn't exactly understand why she was so angry with him. But he had offended her- regardless of his original intention. Before he could get away from her though, Darren showed up beside him. He was asking what was going on, "A young lady getting on someone's bad side. Everything seems like it's going to be fine, but once it's over the lady might need some support. She looks pretty frightened." That person could be him or Darren, or maybe one of the women at the party. With having guy's hands all over her like that, "She's probably done with men, though. It might better if a woman can help, might make her more comfortable." Sure, at this point he may be stating the obvious, he may not be. He wasn't necessarily renowned for his intelligence- but he meant well. However, the only other woman in the vicinity was the one who had just shoved him, so he wasn't sure how she'd take to being spoken to again. So he would hold his tongue, maybe Darren would know some of the other women at the party who could help out. Maybe that Violet girl even? Jason had spent too much time at home, he knew far too few people.

Notes/None;;Crush/None

The Villainess Wildcard
        NaInOa13

Salty Seeker

User Image
ARItioSITOMI
Rajah
"If you rile a tiger, he's going to show his claws."

Seung had been talking to empty space by the time he got to his little groove bit. Honestly, Ari liked people, and he usually tried a little harder to be nice, but sometimes, he couldn't make himself care enough. People like those at the top of the school's hierarchy were exhausting to try and care about. For them, their problems were huge, but for Ari? They were just insanely petty, and tonight was a night when he found it hilariously depressing and refused to be the patient listener.

Spacing out at the pool, he jumped a bit when someone touched him. Glancing over and up, he only took a second to figure out who the girl was. "Hello. You're welcome. I'm just glad I didn't come across as too much of an a*****e." He couldn't have made too bad an impression if she'd sought him out for gratitude. At her offer to get him something, he smiled and shook his head. "No, thank you, but if anyone ever gives you trouble, my name is Ari. Feel free to call for me anytime. By the by, I'm sure I've seen you around. What's your name?" He was sure it was at school, just a quick flash of a face in the hall once or twice a day.

"When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you screamed, I'd fight away all of your fears."

User ImageUser Image

Madame Linwe

Monster Trash

User Image

User ImageUser Image
        Bex had no idea what had the boy so upset. He was hiding, sure, but then he started going on about invitations and she became lost. She had absolutely no idea what kind of “situation” he thought he was coming into. Her long lashes blinked a few times before it hit her— he thought she and Spencer were in there to have sex. Well, wasn’t that hilarious. The laughter couldn’t be held back— there was no stopping it. It finally hit Bex the ridiculous nature of the scene around her. She was at a house party, in a guest bedroom, with a guy. Why wouldn’t anyone come to that conclusion? She sure as hell had seen enough high school themed movies to know where this went. It was just suddenly incredibly comical that she’d put herself in this place.

“No, silly. I only bite if someone wants it,” Bex had quieted her laughter some but she did shoot Spencer a glance after she said it. At least he knew it was a possibility, if he was into that, or into her. There wasn’t going to be anything happening between them for a while anyway, if there even was going to be anything. But the point remained that he couldn’t just sit in the closet all night. Bex stood at the end of the bed, a little bit away from Logan’s feet. If he thought she was trying to sleep with him she thought it might be respectful to keep a distance. But then she realized that the two boys knew each other. Her eyes flickered between the two of them before a grin slowly came onto her mouth, “Oh, but Spencer doesn’t have any friends. You must be mystery text person!” It was all coming together now.

Logan’s attention was completely focused on his shirt, which wasn’t something Bex was used to when she was around men. But, Logan was turning out to be unlike pretty much any boy she’d ever been around. At least he introduced himself— she wondered if he would have been too nervous to do it. “I’m Bex. I’m new. Obviously. I’m also in a bikini. Obviously,” her hand waved at her side as if she was pushing the thought away. “It’s nice to meet you, Logan.” Her hands went on her knees as she bent over, trying to look into his face. It was impossible since he was pretty much immersed in his shirt hem.

Bex watched Spencer sit on the bed and she was glad that he was able to tell Logan what was going on. The comedy was still fresh in her mind and she had to force herself not to start laughing all over again. Instead, she realized that Spencer might have to calm his friend down a bit more, which she probably shouldn’t have been around for. From the looks of it, the tattooed boy was still anxious and she figured if she was half naked it wouldn’t help. “I’ll be back,” she said more to Spencer before she left the room and headed out back into the living room. The bar was easy enough to spot, and grabbing a bottle of Jack Daniels was just as easy since well, no one was looking. Bex figured that there was enough alcohol around that if she wanted her own bottle it was fine. Or that’s what she would say if someone stopped her. It was for three people…kind of.

User Image
              ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀıɴɢѕ
              ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ:: guest bedroom
              ᴡıτʜ:: Spencer & Logan

Tryfon

KeatonIshTak05

Dedicated Dabbler

User Image
User ImageUser Image
                            This whole thing just felt like it was going from bad to worse. All of a sudden her fate was in the hands of these two guys. Neither one she knew, and after this, she really would ever actually 'trust' one of them. Maybe she'd just never go to school again. If these were the kind of people she could look forward to seeing every day, then she definitely had no place at school as a young woman. It just would probably be best for everyone if she never showed up again. And she was starting to seriously consider it. When the scary guy mentioned taking her for a ride, all she really could end up doing was shaking her head quietly. If there was one thing she knew, it was intoxication and vehicles didn't mix. The other guy seemed to be helping diffuse the situation at least. Well, he was working to get the hand off of her leg. That was helpful at least. She was really done with having her touching her. Actually, she was done with everyone touching her and she wanted to go home.

Okay. Admire with eyes. Got that. Can I go home now? But words weren't going to help her. And before she could even start thinking of something to say, his leg was swung over the bike. She felt his body against hers, the arms were right next to her, and if she was just sorta trapped before she was really trapped now. Never, in all her fourteen years of being relentlessly bullied, had she felt like crying so much. But, as she had learned the hard way, crying only made things worse. She bit back the tears, shaking a bit, just wanting to get out of here. The smell of alcohol and human body mixed as she realized in a moment how small she was. These were all big guys, how old were they? Four? Five years older than her? She did not want to be on a bike with an alcohol-infused homicidal man. Yeah. No, if this guy was at the school she definitely wasn't going to show up. Or at least she'd do what she did best- sneaking. She was good at that. Though for some reason, her skills at not-being-caught were not here tonight. Otherwise she would have been happily home by now.

When the other guy told her to keep quiet, he definitely wouldn't have to say that twice. Got it. Keep quiet. Check. Silence. She would not say another word. He was helping her off the bike. Maybe things would be okay? That would be... that would be amazing. She leaned against him, wanting to be pulled off the bike and set on her way more than anything. Damages though? Really? Did she end up sitting on the bike of the most dramatic human being on the planet? Like if this guy really thought fingerprints, tiny ones at that, was "damaging" the bike she sure hoped to whatever God there actually was that a bird didn't crap on it. For the bird's sake. Actually, she would pay to see that. From a safe distance. Hidden away. In any other situation, that thought would have made her laugh. But in this situation, it only made her slightly less scared.

However, that feeling of being less scared was soon squashed when she was lifted from the bike and set down, trapped now by the other man. Okay. So she wasn't as freaked in the custody of the guy who actually had some common sense. But she was still trapped and still within hitting distance of the psycho man. She was lifted pretty easily, but it wasn't exactly a surprise to her that she was light. And so she definitely wasn't escaping from his grip on her. But then... the offer. Oh. Oh yeah. Keep your poker face, Penny! she couldn't let her face betray her thoughts, she could keep looking scared, but not like this was something she was going to play to her advantage. A deal? Sure. "D-Deal!" Okay. So he was scary and now she would have to do something for him. If it was something reasonable- which she doubted it would be, but in the off case- like cleaning the damn bike, sure. Okay cool. Maybe something sneaky got it. But if the request was something not reasonable or crazy as the man was, he didn't know where she lived. Penny had no address, her "family" didn't even know where she was. And she wasn't planning on going back to school anyway. This could work. And it was better than being hurt.

Yeah, it's been fun but now I've got to goMoodI got a plan
        But before I go and hit the roadLocationCeleste's Party -> Axel's Bike
        I gotta know, 'til then,TaggedAnyone, Axel, Ryker, Darren
        When can we do this again?NotesNone
        I gotta know, when can I see you again?CrushNone
        Bad Boy Snidey
        nakedDoll Parts

Monster Trash

User Image

User ImageUser Image
        The adventure was starting to set into motion. The gears in El’s head were switching into pure excitement. Why stealing a bunch of things from a rich girl who went to her high school was so exciting, she had no idea. The idea of stealing from someone hadn’t even crossed her mind until tonight. Stealing, yes, but not her doing it. This marked the first time she would ever do anything illegal. Pan was either a horrible influence on her or he was about to break her world wide open. Robin wasn’t playing a large part in the fantasy playing out in her head. In her mind, she and Pan were running around like Bonnie and Clyde— doing whatever they wanted, when they wanted. It would be a far cry from the structured life she had been living previously.

Pan followed her easily through the crowd and El made sure she wouldn’t lose him. His hand was making hers tingle slightly, for no reason she could decipher at that moment. No boy had ever fluttered her chest like this one did. There wasn’t time to think about that now, though. They had things to do. Things to steal. Once they reached Robin, El finally looked at her partner again. The look on his face had changed to something that she couldn’t describe as anything other than…goofy. Pan tried to fix his expression but she’d already spotted it. The smile somehow made her blush— she didn’t even know if it was for her or not, which was just silly. El’s head ducked down for a moment as she tried to regain her composure but she didn’t release his hand.

It was her belief that she should be quiet. The two boys knew how to do this better than she did and the last thing she wanted was to spoil everything. El didn’t even want to think about what would happen if they were caught and Celeste found out. Her lip was being chewed on again as she watched them make up their ploy. It seemed as though they were going on a “tour” of the house. That was easy enough to follow for her. Instead of saying anything, El put another smile on to make things seem normal. They didn’t want to draw a lot of attention to themselves, but she understood the importance of setting up what they were doing. They had to have a reason to be traipsing around the house.

As they walked down the hall, Pan looked back at her. It wasn’t hard to keep up her smile once he did. For a split second, El saw something different when he looked at her. His hair turned ginger and then, in her mind, he was rescuing her. Though, she didn’t know why. There was water around all around her, forcing itself towards her mouth, then there wasn’t. She was back in Celeste’s house and Robin turned into a room. She had to blink a couple of times to rid herself of the strange snippet. She hadn’t been drinking, so there wasn’t any reason for it. It was just a strange sensation— El could feel the water surrounding her. The images had disappeared as quickly as they came, but the underwater feeling stuck around for a little bit longer. She had to be pulled into the bathroom by her hand as she tried to focus on reality again. When she looked at Robin, everything was normal again. Commenting on her little episode would have been disastrous and El decided it would be best to keep to herself. Neither of her new friends needed to think she was insane. She wasn’t, was she? No, it was just a weird moment. “Okay, so what now?” She said, closing the door behind them.

▎▎ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ:: guest bathroom ▎▎ᴡıτʜ:: Pan & Robin ▎▎▎ѕτʏᴌᴇ ▎▎

Madame Linwe

BlueAndSilverScye

Lady Savi's Queen

Anxious Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

WITH | Atlas/Theo WHERE | Celete's house WHAT | Confused WEARING | outfit

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They headed into the main part of the house again, out of the dim hallway they had been talking in, and went to the bar. Her smile was back and it seemed so was his. She could feel herself calming and started to feel good again. This was good. She was here at a lovely party with the loveliest boy in the world, what could be better? She followed closely behind Atlas and the temptation to take his hand struck her but she held it back. Just for now at least. They had only just decided to try to work things out. She didn’t want to move too quickly. Well, that wasn’t exactly true. Really she wanted nothing more than to jump in head first. That was how she usually did things, but there was still that tiniest bit of fear lingering in the pit of her stomach so she kept her hands to herself.

When they reached the bar Atlas asked what she wanted to drink, having to lean in a little closer so that she could hear what he said over the music. “Something fruity,” she said with a smile, moving in some so that neither of them would have to shout. The close proximity of their bodies left a tingle across her flesh. She wanted to close that space. As she was thinking about it he turned and handed her the drink. She giggled a little as she looked at the glass with the cute little umbrella sticking out of it. “Thanks babe.” She had said it without thinking and quickly brought the drink up to her lips to stop herself from saying anything else. Luckily he had turned away from her back at the bar to get himself a beer. She only hoped that it wouldn’t be a problem.

When he turned back again with his beer she smile at him. She couldn’t help it, being around him just had that effect on her. The look on his face change then and it was one she was familiar with. It was like he was drinking her in, but not in the way that most boys did. She could feel the heat of a soft blush rising in her cheeks. He hadn’t looked at her this way in a long time and it almost made her feel a little self-conscious. She knew that after crying her eyes out only a few minute before that her makeup was more than likely at the very least a little smudged. She hadn’t even thought about that until that moment. She hoped to hell it wasn’t too bad but from the look of admiration on his face Atlas didn’t care in the least. He spoke then, asking if she had been up to anything else aside from working. Honestly she had pretty much been spending her free time looking into the whole matter and other than that she hadn’t really had time for much else. The only other person she had spent much time with had been her friend Robin.

She shrugged lightly. “That’s about it really. Coming to this party tonight is pretty much the most I’ve done socially in months,” she said with a bit of a laugh, feeling a little embarrassed. She was usually such a social person and she was sure that it would shock him some to hear that. She took another drink of the sweet liquid in the glass before saying anything else. “What…what about you? That cruise sounded like it would have been so wonderful! I’m sorry I missed it,” she said in a happier tone, trying to lighten the mood some. She opened her mouth to say something else when another boy approached them. The boy was looking at Atlas rather strangely and Vivien tipped her head to the side a bit, looking between the two boys before her. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I've seen you before. I don't think I've really had the pleasure of meeting you." The way he was talking it didn’t seem like he was addressing Atlas. He coughed a little and she could see a slight blush to his cheeks.

It was a little odd, and she moved a little closer to Atlas not sure what was going on with this boy. She had never seen him before. Before she could say anything else he gave his name, which was normal enough, but then followed it with a strange question. Who is your friend here? That was a weird thing for a stranger to ask. What business of his was it? Again she moved closer to Atlas, now almost pressed to him. “Um, hi. I’m Vivien and this is Atlas, my…” she paused for a moment thinking about it. What was he? That hadn’t really talked about it. This wasn’t exactly the time to have that sort of conversation so she made an executive decision. One she hoped would be alright with Atlas. “Boyfriend,” she answered with a smile, trying to at least be friendly with this strange new boy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                          I've grown tired of holding this POSE
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI feel more like a STRANGER each time I come
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHOME

User Image

mikedav17's Waifu

User Image

User Image

♦♢♦ ♦♢♦ ♦♢♦ ♦♢♦

User ImageUser Image

His majesty behind her, Violet looked at the man in front of her now. There was something soothing about him. Like he was a very big fluffy tiger. He looked tough, and would protect anyone who would threaten his friends, but yet, he had a very sweet gentle side. "Hello. You're welcome. I'm just glad I didn't come across as too much of an a*****e." Violet laughed a little. "Ha, no if anyone was being an a*****e, it was his majesty over there.." Violet didn't want to sound cruel. She just had her doubts about him. Perhaps, his kingship could help her with her look. There was someone's attention she wanted at the moment after all. It's just the drama boys entitlement issues annoyed her. Violet wouldn't have minded making more passes at him. Drama boy brought out the sacarstic more hero side of her.

Hero? I'm not hero!Violet reminded herself. Why had the word Hero passed through her mind? "No, thank you, but if anyone ever gives you trouble, my name is Ari. Feel free to call for me anytime. By the by, I'm sure I've seen you around. What's your name?" The boys voice broke her thought train. She was grateful for it though. Over thinking about weird words that passed in ones mind was never a good thing. Smiling a little at Ari she nodded. "I thought you seemed familiar to. Nice to meet you Ari. I'm Violet." Violet did a little bow. It was just a gesture of kindness as Ari shook his head when Violet showed him the food. Not that she blamed him. Rich people food could be weird sometimes.

It was actually rather odd that Violet was finding herself comfortable around the man. If he reminded her of a tiger, shouldn't she be scared? No, he had helped her, and was kind. Something struck her, he seemed loyal. Violet blinked and realized she was thinking about him a little to much. It made her cheeks flush. Jason, she need to think about Jason, her crush. Feeling flustered all of the sudden Violet nearly dropped her tray and shook her head, coming out of it. "Ahaha, sorry about that, i can't say i'm really use to boys.." Snored Violet, covering why she was blushing rather suddenly. Perhaps it was time to find someone else to give food to. Who, and how soon, if she walked away, would it look weird? Feeling awkward, shy, odd, and yet comfortable all at the same time the young black haired girl started playing with her hair with her free hand unsure of what to say next.

♦♢♦ ♦♢♦ ♦♢♦ ♦♢♦

♦♢♦ I'm feeling shy around: Ari
♦♢♦ Not Sure I want to be: Near the pool
♦♢♦ If you asked me how I felt, i'd answer: Weird
♦♢♦ OOC:if you are wondering, i'm just going with this.

KeatonIshTak05
User Image

Logan & Lukas:Evangelista Twins, The Russian Dopplegangers working for Jericho

LUKAS IS SPEAKING

Lukas heard Cel tell him about how if Izzy rampaged, they'd have a problem. Yeah like he was real scared of that. Cel? What'd she do? Shout and yell. Threaten to destroy him. He really doubted she could. Not like she could control Izzy, she didn't like her. So he doubted Cel could do jack s**t. He shrugged "Sure, though I'd love to see you try Celly"

And well at least Logan would be safe, which is what Lukas cared about You could play pranks on Lo but if it could cause Lo to cry or panic then he had to stay away. He gave a nod and put a hand through his hair as he admitted "Good. I really would hate to start a fight"

Lukas followed Cel as he was given a glass. He drank it as he heard her ask about joining in dragging someone. Well yeah he would love to drag someone anywhere. He poured himself another drink as he followed her. He followed her to wherever they were going. And he soon saw that they were at Jericho's house. He asked "Jericho? We are dragging Jericho?"

Jericho was such an a*****e. Seriously. He sighed as he stated about how Cel hadn't won, that'd be just fun. About how Cel was trying to keep her cool. Fantastic. And well they were all hands on each other. God he didn't have enough alcohol for this. She breathed in and out. Trying not to bash their head. He smirked "I like that, or you know I can force him inside if you'd like?"

LOGAN's LAND

Logan glanced at Spencer who was making his way to the bed. Okay that seems bad. Why was the other climbing onto the bed. He glanced and noticed he was sitting cross-legged. Okay well that was good, that was fine. He then heard Spence say they were not doing any naughty things. He eyed them suspiciously, since why else would they be in a bedroom alone already half naked. He glanced around it as he asked "So...why are you two here in a room alone together?"

Soon Bex was laughing. A lot more laughing. He looked up at her, so maybe he had overassumed this. He thought that the other had a point though. This was awful silly for him to think this. He knew Spencer well enough to know that he wouldn't have come here to you know. He looked at the other as he heard about biting only if wanted. He tilted his head "So you won't bite me?"

Bex stated that Spencer didn't have any friends. Well that was not true. Spencer had friends. Lo couldn't be buddy one and only. He then heard her state about text person and he admitted "I guess so? I don't know, I know that I had to save myself today because my twin was going to have sexual relations with a girl i know so i had to get away and was seeing if he was available to talk to but then i ended up talking to this girl El. Because there is nothing creepier than watching yourself make out with someone"

Then he realized he had pretty much talked way too much so he went back to just fidgeting with his shirt and staring at it, blushing since he had spoke way too much to a stranger he didn't know. He glanced at her as she introduced herself, Bex, new, bikini. He soon realized again she was in a bikini which meant her boobs were on display which meant he was kind of a pervert for even looking at her and so he quickly looked back to his shirt "Its nice to meet you too Bex."

Soon she left saying she was going to be back. He soon hoped that the other would come back she seemed nice. He hoped that she hadn't taken offense to him staring at her. He looked at the other as he asked Spencer "So who is Bex? Is she your newest friend? She seems nice"

Where are you?Celeste House
Lukas - wherever the ******** Cel is
Logan - guest bedroom

With Who? Lukas- Celeste
Logan - Cel then Spence & Bex

What the ******** are you saying?nothing

The Lady D

The Villainess Wildcard

KeatonIshTak05
        User ImageUser Image

WHERE| Celeste's Party WITH| Seb WHAT| Amused, very amused.

Izzy saw him just grinning like a ******** idiot. God she wanted to smack that smirk right off his face. God he was such a pain in the a**. She heard him talk about how he was sizing her up. Okay...why? Did she ******** his boyfriend and he wanted to fight? I mean what the hell was going on with this kid. She heard him talk about how he had no sexual attraction to her, well that was good. Because right now she was not really attracted to him either. Plus he was gay, well good for him. Surely there was a guy that'd be into that. And soon was talking about how he didn't want to ******** himself and yet didn't want to ******** anything else. Did he really have no urges? Yeah she was calling bull s**t on that one. She asked "So you have no sexual urges at all? Boy, girl, your hand, nothing does it for you, huh? That sounds very lonely and no fun at all"

Soon she saw him continue being a condescending p***k. About how he wondered if they were fighting nor was he aware that this was going to be a long term relationship. Yeah well...neither had she but she figured he was amusing so why not keep him around. And honestly it was nice for someone to be close to her level that wasn't Lukas, and even he sometimes failed to reach her. She chuckled "Well why not, you have to admit we really do entertain each other don't we?"

Yeah she was watching him carefully and she noticed that jerk of his head to the side, how his eyes glowed. Seemed someone doesn't like being touched. Now that was really entertaining. Though it only had that reaction for two seconds as he thought that it was her calling him a puppy, she just smiled "No, I didn't think it would I was testing something, something that you just proved."

However her question made him beam. Well that was good, since it was always a good idea to stroke others egos so that their barriers get down a bit. As he explained what Subjective meant she just glared at him, yeah she ******** knew what it meant that wasn't the answer to her ******** question. She was trying hard not to kill him. She heard him then go onto the actual answer to her question. About how he viewed himself as just a person not good or bad. Existed yada yada. Soon he whispered that no one was special and she chuckled "How very Tyler Durden of you"

Aw he got it, yeah she did enjoy a little ultra violence. Well violence in general, she was probably the smallest bit of a sadist. Causing others agony kind of did it for her. And soon she saw it, what he was hiding deep down inside of himself. Trying to just have this facade of nothing phasing him. She felt him yank her towards him so his face was only centimeters away from her. She heard him talk about how there were bigger badder wolves around, to which he obviously thought he was. She chuckled "uh oh germaphobe brought a girl close, guess i'll have to do this then huh?" and before he could ask what this was she leant forward and kissed him, as she broke the kiss she smirked "and now we have saliva with the skin contact. Can you feel them swarming and digging into you?"

Yeah she was going to just mind ******** Sebastian. He had shown his hand and now his bluff just didn't work as well. She heard him talk about how power weilding and games or whatever and as he shoved her away from him she just burst out laughing at him. God he was so so so funny. She laughed as she told him "You really think you have any power? Sorry doll but you just showed your cards on the table and we all realized that you have nothing even with your charming poker face. But you know, go ahead and try. Really, I'll even give you a free shot. Prove that your bigger, badder, and have even an ounce of power."

She just continued to laugh. As she sat down in the chair she just couldn't help it, Sebastian was so ******** amusing. She smiled "Sweetie, you and I...we are going to have so much fun together. You just don't know it yet"

Outfit

ooc: I'll be taking izzy over....

User Image

The Lady D

Business Gekko

User ImageUser Image

WITH | Derek WHERE | Celeste's Party WEARING | Swim suit // wrap // Make-up

The smile on Derek's face and the way he moved through the water towards her only made Tabi laugh and feel a tingle of suspense.She knew she was in no way,shape, or form in danger but still the feeling of a predator of sorts closing in on her was enough to give light chills.Especially when said predator looked at her with those gorgeous blue eyes of his.After getting lost in the boys eyes she heard him speak as his arms wrapped around her,a devilish smirk on his lips as a look of contemplation soon crossed his features.Was he contemplating what to do with her?Tabitha couldn't help but nod and laugh."So you do!What shall you do with me now oh great hunter?"In any movie scenario this would be when the young couple would almost kiss and something would cause their lips to just fall short of touching.However, this was not a movie.

Derek soon let her go with a laugh,telling her next time she wouldn't be so lucky."Oh really?That only makes me want to swim away and test it."She said in a slightly matter-of-fact kind of way and lifting her chin somewhat as she kept her eyes on his.However, Tabi couldn't hold this composure and soon started laughing at the thought of how ridiculous she probably looked to Derek.Then she felt his soft lips on her forehead, causing her blush slightly.

When Derek started to splash her a little, Tabitha glared at him a first.One that just portrayed sheer anger and that a good a** chewing was on the way."Derek Doyle how dare you?"Her voice was stern and her glare unwavering."Read my thoughts without permission!I was about to splash you!"Then her bright smile returned and she began to splash him back, keeping it just between them so others wouldn't be annoyed or angered.

User Image

User Image

Madame Linwe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out