Links: ooc profiles

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Story Time

So, here's how the story goes. Once upon a time there was a princess, some damsel in distress, put in her horrible position by some dastardly villain. The prince rushed in, defeated this supposed villain, and saved the princess. And thus, they all lived happily ever after.

Except, of course, for the villains.

They were always left to suffer, no matter what they did. So they decided to mix things up. The best of the best of the villains: Maleficent, Ursula, the Evil Queen, and Hades banded together to cast a spell, one that would take them all to a new world, on full of second chances. In exchange, it took their memories of their previous lives, and it dragged their enemies along with them.

Now, high school on its own is hard enough. Add in the fact that these guys used to be good guys and baddies, constantly fighting one another? Well, that's just a whole new level of chaos. Our characters, both good and bad, have been made teenagers once more in this new world. Will they pass the test? Will they find a prom date? Will they ever figure out who they once were?

Only time will tell. Welcome to Renatus High: home of not only the Knights, but the heroes and villains as well.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Rules

The "Second in Commands" in the first post is in reference to people who, more likely than not, I have role played with many times before and you are required to listen to. If I'm not online to deal with an issue, they get a say. They are my next in rank, so respect them.

I am not going to allow current Disney stars/Nick stars as models. Actors like Vanessa Hudgens and Selena Gomez are allowed, because they've moved out o the Disney Only world. If you are unsure of a model, feel free to ask me. If you can't find another model, I'll be happy to assist.

Posts should be at least a paragraph. That means six sentences. If I see you have frequent posts that are far too short, I will boot you. Simple as that. A paragraph isn't that difficult.

Layouts should be pretty. This means at least a picture and your characters name. If you want something more advanced but at unable to acquire one for yourself, just send me a pm and I'll see if I can find someone or make one for you. Currently suspended until I get a laptop

If there's a problem, just tell me and I will take care of it. That's what I'm supposed to do. I run the role play, so it's actually in my job description.

I'm going to tell you that you need to be active. I know not everyone can post every single day, so I'm not going to put a specific limit, but if you're gone for long periods of time too frequently, well, you're out. If you're having problems in real life, just PM me so I don't remove you. If you want to drop, send me a pm as well so we can open the spot up again.

know your limits, don't bite off more than you can chew. If you can only play three characters at a time, don't take seven. That isn't fair to anyone, especially yourself.

Please respect one another. While we want drama in character, keep it out of the ooc (unless it's plotting, of course).

Send in reserves titled "My Second Chance - Popularity" (popular, middle ground, or lower class) and profiles titled "Villains don't get happy endings".

once your profile has been officially accepted by me, either via ooc or PM, post it in the profile thread. This way you can tweak it as need be, and it's easier on me because I don't have to copy and cut and paste quite so often.

All characters must be teens. No teachers or parents allowed, you got it? Fourteen to nineteen.

Gender-bending will be LIMITED and MUST COME with a plausible explanation for the bend. This reason cannot be "because I want to" or "because I can't play males and I want to". That isn't good enough. I'll need a worthy plot point or good idea, because Maximus the horse is a boy. The Cheshire cat is a boy. Diablo is a boy. Lock and Barrel are both, you guessed it, boys.You can't make them a girl just because you want to. I've even included extra female roles not usually included, such as Ariel's sisters and the mermaids of Neverland. There are plenty of available options, so you have no excuses. You have no idea how frustrating this gets when all the male characters have been made girls.

I will not demand that your character be exactly like the one in the movies. That's silly, considering they're in a world of second chances. Not even all prior pairings must remain the same: Prince Eric doesn't have to end up with Ariel if you don't want him too, and you're playing either Eric or Ariel. But I do expect any major changes to be thought out. Make them similar to the character, and don't get too upset if a character isn't exactly like they are in the animated work. However, too much deviation will only be corrected once. Got it? A single warning. Don't fix it, either take on a role more similar to your character, or I will remove you. This is another huge frustration in this genre of role playing.

I need profiles in within ten days of my recieving the reserves. I will remind you after the first seven days, but if ten days have gone by and I have no profile still, and you have no proof that you've been working on it, then I'm sorry, but I'll remove your character. You can try again in a week.

questions on any of these rules? Just ask! I'm happy to explain or modify or even add as needed.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Skeletal Necessities

Reserve

[align=center][img]100x100[/img][img]100x100[/img][img]100x100[/img]
                          [size=10][color=color1]Name [color=color2]l[/color] Age [color=color2]l[/color] Role [color=color2]l[/color] Grade (as in freshmen, sophomore, junior, or senior)
                          [color=color2]l[/color] Personality 1 [color=color2]l[/color] Personality 2 [color=color2]l[/color] Personality 3 [color=color2]l[/color] Username[/color][/size]

Profiles

[imgleft]150x400[/imgleft]
                          [list=10][list=10][size=24][color=1]FIRST [color=2]middle[/color] LAST[/color] [/size][/list][/list]

[list=10][size=11][color=dimgray]
                          [color=1]You can call me:[/color] Nickname
                          [color=2]I've blown out so many candles:[/color] Age
                          [color=1]That makes me a [/color] grade (Freshman through Senior)
                          [color=2]My life story?[/color] Past, one paragraph minimum
                          [color=1]I guess you could say that I'm:[/color] Personality, one paragraph minimum
                          [color=2]Perfection in my eyes:[/color] Crush(es)
                          [color=1]Anything secrets?[/color] fears, likes, secrets, anything else you'd like us to know about your character. Also in paragraph form, no lists.
                          [color=2]Who runs this show?[/color] Username

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

The Populars
                          Queens, jocks, athletes, rich kids, and kids that are popular just for being popular

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                          Maleficent Diana La Morte l Eighteen l Maleficentl Senior l Controlling l Sadistic l Ruthless l TheVillainessWildcard

Megara Leonara Stamos l 17 l Megara l senior
                          l Cynical l Cold l Cruel l ThevillainessWildcard

Celeste Imogene Sinclaire l Eighteen l The Evil Queen l Senior
                          l Cruel l Calm l Conceited l TheVillainessWildcard

Melissa Rachel Werner l Seventeen l Ariel l Junior
                          l Creative l Quirky l Charismatic l Basketbllgrrl27

Leon Lai Tuanl Seventeen l Mushu l Junior
                          l Caring l Impatient l Loyal l Gaara_numba1

Aster Welch l Sixteen l Cruella De Vil l Sophomore
                          l Vain l Detached l Hedonistic l The Lady D

Dylan Christopher Hook l 18 l Clockodile l Senior
                          l Obsessive l Overbearing l Two-faced l KeatonIshTak05

Anika Elise Dale l Eighteenl Elsa l Senior
                          l Caring l Self-Conscious l Protective l Titanium_Nitrate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Derek Patrick Doyle l17l Gaston l Junior
                          l Chauvinistic l Egoistic l Boisterous l Madame Linwe

Atlas Blane Richards l 18 l Phoebus l Senior
                          lCourageousl Calm l Outgoingl Titanium_Nitrate

Skylar James Beckham l 17 l Roxas l Junior
                          l Rebellious l Cocky l Thoughtful l ProductOfAMurder

Vivien Adelaide Todd l Seventeen l Vixey l Junior
                          l Friendly l Adventurous l Funny l nakedDoll Parts

California Horn l 17 l Sergeant Calhoun l Senior
                          l Determined l Courageous l Mature l Akihko

Jason Theodore Andreas l Age l Hercules l Senior
                          l Brave l Athletic l Noble l Excaplay

Tcha Seungl Seventeen l Kuzco l Junior
                          l Fabulous l Arrogant l Sassy l Excaplay

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Middle Ground
                          Artists, musicians, sweethearts, bad boys, and those just all around not quite popular but not really unpopular either

Ella Claire Tremaine l Seventeen l Cinderella l Junior l Soft l Sweet l Defiant l TheVillainessWildcard

Axel Hunter Black l Nineteen l Hades l Senior
                          l Irritable l Flirty l Blunt l Bad Boy Snidey

Amelia Hawthorne l Eighteen l Snow White l Senior
                          l Shy l Neat-Freak l Feminine l Candy and Formaldehyde

Llywelyn Chamberlain l Eighteen l The Cheshire Cat l Senior
                          l Philosophical l Audacious l Flippant l Smile C I E L

Luna Bay Misquez l Sixteenl Kiara l Junior
                          l Flirty l Cockyl Insecure l xx_fallendreamm_xx

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Kaia N. Ional Sixteen l Nani Pelekai l Junior
                          l Hard-working l Loyall Kind l Chimeric Euphoria

Nathan Thaddeus Voliva l Eighteen l Jack Skellington l Senior
                          l Witty l Careful l Cunning l Basketbllgrrl27

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                          Walter Bates l Seventeen l Eeyore l Senior
                          l Melancholy l Cynical l Kind l Lumilaulu

Maximillion Ares Demichelis l Sixteen l The Mad Hatter l Sophomore
                          l Odd l Insane Charming l Tryfon

Moira Ananke Demos l Eighteen l The Fates l Senior
                          l Calm l Intelligent l Manipulative l nakedDoll Parts

Ryker Kaleb Gunn l Nineteen l Cerberus l Senior
                          l Agressive l Protective l Loyal l nakedDoll Parts

El Renn l Seventeen l Tiger Lily l Junior
                          l Temperamental l Passionate l Romantic l The Lady D

Nicolas Parker l Eighteen l Prince Charming l Senior
                          l Understanding l Insightful l Romantic l The Lady D

Ari Tio Sitomi l 17 l Rajah l Junior
                          l Protective l Friendly l Fiery l KeatonIshTak05

Casey Millan l Eighteen l Morph l Senior
                          l Outgoing l Curious l Optimistic l Akihko

Tabitha Chantel Porterl 17l Jane Porter l Junior
                          l Intelligentl Curious l Artistic lTitanium_Nitrate

Devin Andrew Cahill l Eighteen l Demyx lSenior
                          l Wild l Crazy l Troublemaker l TheVillainessWildcard

Patrick Anthony Newman l (just turned) 17 l Peter Pan l Junior
                          l Hyperactivel Mischievous l Idealistic l BlueAndSilverScye

Ethan Glenn Summers l 19 l Genie l Fifth Year Senior
                          l Passionate l Quirky l Nonchalant l Excaplay

User Image User Image User Image
                          Theo Benjamin Tweed Seventeen l Tod l Junior
                          l Loyal l Adventurous l friendly l Bearthebizzar/color]

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Lower Class
                          Outcasts, nerds, druggies, ex-popular kids, losers, the whole nine yards. Anyone who isn't good or popular enough.

Desire Anya Cahill l Eighteen l Shock l Senior lFlirty l Seductive l Immoral l TheVillainessWildcard

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Psymon Huxley l Sixteen l Diablo l Junior
                          l Snarky l Adventurous l Vain l Chimeric Euphoria

Cillian Rathbone l Sixteen l Basil l Sophomore
                          l Intelligent l Abrasive l Cynical l Smile C I E L

Jericho Levi Amesgaizito l Seventeen l Oogie Boogie l Sophomore
                          l Cold l Unforgiving l Psychotic l Bad Boy Snidey

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                          James Franklin Beauclerc l Eighteen l Quasimodo l senior
                          l lonely l insecure l kindhearted l Broadway Sympathy

Theresa Louise Bouchard l Sixteen l Sally Finkelstein l Junior
                          l Romantic l Sensible l Lonely l Lumilaulu

Alicia Anderson l Sixteen l Alice l Sophomore
                          l Strange l Social l Curious l TheVillainessWildcard

Clara Antoinette Rénauldi l 17 l Belle l Junior
                          l Honest l Reserved l Intelligent l ProductOfAMurder

Isabeau Liani Pillay l Seventeen l Vitani l Senior
                          l Agressive l Tomboy l Blunt l nakedDoll Parts

Spencer John Hook l 16 l Captain Hook l Sophomore
                          l Polite l Morbid l Hydrophobic l KeatonIshTak05

Lukas Ivan Evangelista l Eighteen
                          l Lock l Senior
                          l Extremely Intelligent l Leader l Anger Issues l Tryfon

Logan Ivan Evangelista l Eighteen
                          l Barrell l Senior
                          l Slightly Intelligent l Follower l Tricky l Tryfon

Bex Mosshart l Eighteen l Tinkerbell l Senior
                          l Mischievous l Critical l Playful l The Lady D

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Robin Lawrence Hoods l 16 l Robin hoodl Junior
                          l Romantic l Helpfull Sly l Madame Linwe

Penelope Veronica Schmidt l Fifteen l Vanellope Von Schweetz l Sophomore
                          l Sweet l Rebellious l Competitive l Excaplay

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                          Violet l 15 l Violetl Sophmore
                          l Shy l Soft Spokenl Unsure l Madame Linwe

Liliana Rebekah Cox l Sixteen l The Dormouse l Sophomore
                          l Unconventional l Idle l Obsessive l The Lady D

Sebastian Jacob Michaels l Eighteen l The Caterpillar l Senior
                          l Detached l Egotistical l Analytical l The Lady D

Henrietta Acelin Harper l Seventeen l Esmeralda l Junior
                          l Smart l Charismatic l Kind l nakedDoll Parts

Shota Miura l 18l Stitch l Senior
                          l Ferocious l Self Loathing l Innocentl BlueAndSilverScye

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Character Reseviore
                          A strike means they're taken

Cinderella
                          Prince Charming
                          Evil Stepmother
                          Druzilla
                          Anistasia
                          Lucifer

Aurora
                          Prince Philip
                          Maleficent
                          Diablo
                          Flora
                          Fauna
                          Merry whether

Belle
                          Beast
                          Gaston
                          Lumiere
                          Cogsworth

Ariel
                          Prince Eric
                          Ursula/Vanessa
                          Flounder
                          Sebastian
                          Atinna
                          Alana
                          Adella
                          Aquatta
                          Arista
                          Andrina
                          Floatsam
                          Jetsam

Snow White
                          The Huntsman
                          The Prince
                          The Evil Queen
                          Happy
                          Grumpy
                          Sleepy
                          Sneezy
                          Dopey
                          Doc
                          Bashful

Jasmine
                          Aladdin
                          Abu
                          Jafar
                          Genie

Rapunzel
                          Flynn Ryder
                          Mother Gothel
                          Pascal
                          Maximus

Tiana
                          Prince Naveen
                          Witch Doctor

Elsa
                          Anna
                          Hans
                          Olaf
                          Christof

Merida
                          Mor'Du
                          Dingwall
                          Macintosh
                          Macdougal

Mulan
                          Shang
                          Mushu
                          Chrickee
                          Shan Yu
                          Hayabusa

Pocahontas
                          John Smith
                          Meeko
                          Percy
                          Flit
                          Kocuom

Hercules
                          Megara
                          Pegasus
                          Phil
                          Hades
                          Cerberus
                          Pain
                          Panic

Peter Pan
                          Wendy
                          Michael
                          James
                          Captain Hook
                          Tink
                          Smee
                          The Mermaids (6/6)
                          The Lost Boys (6/6)

Alice
                          Mad Hatter
                          Cheshire Cat
                          March Hare
                          Doormouse
                          Red Queen
                          White Queen

Simba
                          Nala
                          Scar
                          Zazu
                          Timon
                          Pumba
                          Shenzi
                          Bo
                          Ed
                          Kiara

Vitani
                          Nuka
                          Kovu

Quasimodo
                          Esmeralda
                          Claude Frollo
                          Phoebus
                          Clopin
                          Djali

Jack
                          Sally
                          Oogie
                          Lock
                          Shock
                          Barrel
                          The Mayor

Sora
                          Riku
                          Kairi
                          Roxas
                          Axel
                          Xemnas
                          Saïx
                          Xigbar
                          Luxord
                          Vexen
                          Zexion
                          Marluxia
                          Xion
                          Demyx
                          Larxene
                          Lexaeus
                          Xaldin
                          Terra
                          Ventus
                          Vanitus
                          Aqua
                          Namine
                          Kairi

Nani

Basil

Want to play a character currently not on this list? Shoot me a message and well talk about it. I'll allow most any Disney character and even a couple of anime and comic book characters, within reason of course.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Events: upcoming and otherwise

PARTY AT CELESTE'S HOUSE ;; After school, there will be a party at the Sinclair mansion. Bring a swim suit, there's a huge pool, and be ready to lose some of those inhibitions.

Homecoming ;; One of the biggest dances of the year comes up next Friday. Anyone who would like to be a nominee or nominate someone else for Homecoming King or Queen, please PM Villainess. All nominations will be kept private. Keep in mind that the theme of this years homecoming is Masquerade, so while a date may not be necessary, a mask is definitely required.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100
User Image

Places to Know

Renatus High ;; The high school everyone attends. It's large: cafeteria with disgusting food, a huge gym, a library, and of course classrooms. There's even a parking lot nobody uses unless it's for doing things you don't want to get caught doing.

A Dream is a Wish Cafe ;; The best place to grab a quick bite to eat or a hot cup of whatever you're craving. This place doesn't just supply drinks: you can also get pastries, and even chocolates! A must have before braving your day of high school.

Pixie Dust ;; One of the hottest clubs in town, and the only one open for high schoolers and up. Lights, music, alcoholic drinks only for those twenty-one and older, or anyone with a fake ID or persuasive skills. It's pretty friendly, and it's a great weekend hangout.

Shadows on the Moon ;; Another one of the hottest clubs around. This one has a darker theme and is usually reserved for those legally allowed to drink the concoctions provided within. However, a fake ID, some excellent persuasion tactics, and the weekly teen nights make it so some can join in.

Under the Sea ;; the local seafood restaurant, and the fanciest place around. Used frequently for dances thrown by the school, and of course dates. Has giant fish tanks scattered both throughout and lining the walls.

Twisted Theater ;; A large building filled with vines right outside of town. It was well-known theater own by the Travers family. The shows had his sparks of /magic/ on it until it wasn't visited anymore. Twisted Theater has now its safe spot for people who has no place to sleep, a place to hide or in need of a roof above their heads. In return the Travers request helping getting money on the streets by performing acts, fixing up the theater or helping on the acts in the weekend. Every weekend there is still a show in Twisted Theater for young and old.

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Stubborn Nymph

14,975 Points