Welcome to Gaia! ::

3verAfter's Bae

Ρelias Teiyapollis ☽
"Just call me Pete. It's easier to remember."

User Image

Music- Faint Youth

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aw, hell. Pete was probably the one who understood the least about what was going on. He saw... A blur, rushing towards who he thought was Miss Pavarti. The two of them seemed to blend together for a moment... Not literally, of course, but Pete's vision was terrible at the time, so that's what it looked like. He assumed there was a fight between them, and the more unfamiliar blur had made quick work of Cassandra. He looked around at the others, unable to do much but sit on his butt and be dazed. That was one of the hardest falls he had ever experienced, and it knocked a lot out of him... Even after Natalie's quick treatment. The boy's goldfish stayed by his side, nudging him every so often to keep him conscious. When 'evac' came, they seemed to take care of most of the females first. Pete looked down for a moment, trying to see if his feet were still connected to his body. It took a lot of effort, but the Aqualis managed to stand up and carry himself slowly towards the rift. No big deal, he would be fine.

He just wished he knew what the hell had happened.

When he returned to school, his instincts told him to go to the infirmary; not to actually GET help, but to help the other less fortunate students who'd received much heavier damage. He was still concussed and his wounds still bled slightly, but that was nothing he couldn't fix. Pete hobbled in, ignoring his wounds. "Howmanyarethere...?" He looked down at a kid, much younger than him, coughing and moaning in agony. He had third degree burns on his arms and face... Presumably from one of the nightmerras. Pete's eyes went dim for a moment before turning to try and find who was in charge of healing all of these students. He probably would have figured out had he not busted his head earlier, but...

"Somebody!" Pete called out in desperation. He turned back to the boy, trying to calm him down. "Hanginthere, soldier. Yougottabetough...!"

User Image

Thoughts- Ugh, why'd I have to go and hit my head?

Location- Sealed Area -> Infirmary

OOC- ---

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Maria Taylor
Sixth Year

User ImageLocation: Sealed Gate

Maria walked over to Viktoria and Cam as the Headmistress Rosmerta said to head back to the academy. "So much for answers..." she spoke up to get their attention. "We should probably get back like she said." she told Viktoria before freezing where she stood. A feeling of worry came over her as she realized that something hadn't been taken care of. "I'll see you guys back at the castle." Maria spoke as she walked off without explaining anything more.

Heading over to Ichiro Maria could sense that something was wrong, something that most wouldn't be able to see. "Ichiro is something wrong? Were you hurt during the battle?" she asked him with a concerned look on her face. This was probably the only time that Maria would openly speak with such ease. It was only when someone was hurt in some way that she would really start to feel the need to talk. It was tough not being talkative but she was willing to try if it meant helping Ichiro in the long run.

With: Viktoria & Cam... Ichiro

Species: Day Walker (Vampire)
Magic Specialty: Elemental (dark) & Psychic powers

OOC: ---

User Image
Cat presently in the dorm.

Storyteller Risk-Taker

イチロー ・ 佐藤
ICHIRO  SATO   Sixth Year
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXXl➛ LOCATION: Sealed gate XXXl   HP: 80%

User Image

Ichiro watched with a deep sense of trepidation as the ominous man decided to chide Serafina for her harsh words and idle threats to him. Just who did this guy think he was? Then again, he just stepped through that giant portal behind him and single handedly owned Cassandra -- so maybe it was good to just let the guy have his way without any objections. Ichiro certainly knew better than to get involved, especially considering how weak he was. Still, he wished his allies luck and that this guy still felt benevolent enough to let them live. Not that it was his problem if Serafina and the others were forced to endure his wrath.

Continuing to watch the strange man, Ichiro felt like collapsing back to the ground and falling into another coughing fit. Whatever noxious, acrid, poison was used on him was pretty potent. Maybe it really should have been something to worry about. Regardless, a little poison was the least of his worries when death - in the form of a stranger - was still staring them all down. Ichiro couldn't help but narrow his eyes at the guy before noticing something strange take place. Out from the portal behind him came bats - shadows akin to what they had fought moments earlier. And they were carrying... books? Just what was that about? By the sounds of it, it wasn't planed, but it appeared to be his 'work' as he described. Though, what this stranger could of needed books for was beyond Ichiro grasp. Maybe it had something to do with their upcoming demise? Naw, it couldn't be. The guy probably just liked books and plenty of them. Though, if this guy really was coming back to kill them all, Ichiro knew what side he'd be fleeing to in a heart beat. The idea of defecting wasn't at all a cowardly option to him.

Holding back the urge to cough, Ichiro noted that the strange man was retreating back to the portal, along with his copious minions. Good riddance for now. Though it seemed they'd be retreating as well - all the students and staff - which Ichiro really couldn't complain. He agreed with Rosalinda's decision, entirely. He'd take Rosmerta's portal back to the academy.

Taking a step forward, he nearly fell over, attempting to keep his balance as he shifted his weight. The ground around him was in ruins, tore up from the multiple earthquakes that ripped through them. The ground looked as if someone had smashed a glass plate and forced the pieces back together, all jutting out and disjoined all over the place. It was admittedly tough to traverse in his weakened state. "C'mon... Ichiro. Quit being a wimp..." He berated himself as he staggered over to his two Marionettes, soon hoisting them up off the ground and onto his back. Now, he only needed to worry about getting to the portal. Making his way maybe ten feet from where he stood, he then heard a semi-familiar voice.

At Maria's concerned words, Ichiro simply turned to look at her and smiled. "Hey! Pleasure seeing you out here. Great, weather, wouldn't you agree?" He greeted her in his usual overly jovial tone, while purposely avoiding her question as to whether he was hurt during battle. "We should head back now... preferably before they decided to close that rift and force us to hoof it back to the academy." He then joked before staggering over to Maria. Placing one hand firmly on her shoulder, his smile didn't falter. "ALRIGHT. Let's go!" Ichiro was now using Maria as a sort of means of support - to make her unknowingly help him get across the rubble. All he could think was that it was pretty handy having this amiable vampire around. Otherwise, it'd no doubt take longer to reach the portal back.

════════════════════════════════════

"Life is a fleeting, fragile gift...
XXXXXXXOnly, I can reanimate it!"
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[ ICHIRO ]User Image

✗ STATUS :  Poisoned
✗ WITH : Maria

✗ MAGIC SPECIALTY : Object manipulation, Shadow manipulation, Energy conversion
MARIONETTES :  Rosa (100%) Luara (100%)
✗ SANITY : 50%
✗ MOOD : Content and delirious

✗ OOC : Feeling kinda lazy about editing ><  

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Maria Taylor
Sixth Year

User ImageLocation: Sealed Gate

Maria gave Ichiro a raised eye brow at his weather comment. She could tell he was trying to avoid what she had asked and it wasn’t going to through her off. That was the thing about Maria you couldn’t hide the simplest things from her especially when she had a feeling about something going on. “Yeah the weather’s fine…” she answered him before he started talking again.

“If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were avoid my question.” Maria spoke up once he said it was time to get back to the academy. She was far from worried about not having a portal she could just fly back to the castle. It wasn’t that much of a problem. However she wanted to get this figured out if he needed help she was going to get him help one way or another. “Alright but on one condition you go to the infirmary.” she suggested giving him the option not to tell her what was really wrong. It just showed how much she did notice something was wrong even without him saying a word. Starting off back to the academy while helping Ichiro, Maria had intentions of getting him to the infirmary to get checked out whether he wanted to or not.

With: Ichiro

Species: Day Walker (Vampire)
Magic Specialty: Elemental (dark) & Psychic powers

OOC: ---

User Image
Cat presently in the dorm.

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

Four days later in a meeting room within swiftwood, all of the 20th century Ebon Council members sat around a circular table, evenly spread out alongside Arrianna and Serafina who sat at the head. Arrianna lightly tapped a small gavel on the wooden finish and cleared her throat. "The discussion involving the events that occured Monday, August 13th, 2012 is now in order. You all know why I have called you here; Lo'que has made his presence known. He is very much alive as we suspected but never were quite able to beilieve given the circumstances. He now threatens everything the Ebon Council has upheld for the past seven hundred years, and will only give us two years at the most to prepare for his invasion." Arrianna sumerized, sitting back down in her chair. Serafina was seated next to Arrianna, with a look on her face that seemed so familiar to most others of the council, but the seriousness in her eyes was unlike any other instance before. Try as she might to maintain a serious expression on the outside, she was worrying herself to bits on the inside. She had feared the day for this would have come, but she hadn't expected it to come so soon... Lo'que had made his appearance in their world... here at Swiftwood, the Ebon Council considered this an act of war, and already they were talking about raising an army. "From what we've seen that day, we know that Lo'que is an enemy of great power... and his army is a terrifying force that is capable of wiping out not only Swiftwood, but perhaps the whole world as we know it..." she added, and Arrianna nodded. "What we must discuss, is how we are to build an army, worthy and able to defeat his own." She stated cooly, keeping calm on the outside but bubbling over with worry and concern on the inside. Seamus spoke up, gazeing over the rest of the council members. "We should have known from the start to be perfectly honest. History isn't made without there bing an element of truth behind it." He suggested, with an analytical underlying tone beneath his apathetic demeanor. Cassandra drummed her fingrs on the table, still seething after four days from getting her butt kicked quite royally. Even the little detention she had put a group of students through the day following hand't made her mood any better. She'd had to leave after watching them deal with a elatively simple enemy because her throat was still aching from where she'd been held by Lo'que. "So, let me get this straight; We've had the king of daemons himself behind that seal all this time, and we weren't sure? It seems pretty obvious he was still alive when you think about it. Seven hundred years of fighting everything that came out of the seal. If we were just on cleanup duty, and not fighting off vanguards, then there definitely would have been more of them to deal with. Gods, I wish I had seen it sooner, otherwise I wouldn't have gotten so close to the seal to take out Terragon. I could have hit him easily from back behind the force feild." She lamented regrettably. Serafina sat up, her eyes drifting over to Cassandra as she spoke. " We had no leads that Lo'que himself would've appeared to us after that battle... Cassandra, what Lo'que did to you was only the equivalent of him swatting a simple fly, he could've easilly killed you right then and there with so much as even a flick of his wrist. But either way, it is clear the Lo'que and his army are a force that the students of Swiftwood are not prepared to handle. He had said he would give us two years, correct? We were already almost wiped out by Tarragon and those other Daemons, if it had been Lo'que and his army we had been facing that day, we wouldn't even be having this meeting." She took a deep breath after her speech, trying to settle herself down. " But two years doesn't seem like enough time now, does it...?" Rowena was gazing at the table as she listened to the others starting to speak about the threat's Lo'que had spoken against them, the talk of raising an army to fight against him and his horde. " The signs..." She whispered, not looking up from the table as she seemed to be shivering slightly. "The signs... the spirits had been acting so oddly as of lately...I couldn't help but notice..." In truth, she had seen the whole battle occur in her mind, had seen Tarragon fall to Cassandra's attack. But when Lo'que had appeared, Rowena's mind suddenly started reeling in so many ways she couldn't describe. Visions in her mind had been distorting, swimming in and out, she saw blood being spilled, the anguished cries... It was a sensation that she had been entirely new to, and she did not like it, not one bit... Alastor heaved a small sigh and patted Rowena on the back gently, seeing that she was severely disturbed. "Two years is definitely not enough," He agreed with Serafina. " And since this guy is as twisted as you say he is, I can't imagine him even keeping this promise of two years. I'd estimate we have less than a year unless he's actually willing to wait that long." He said bitterly. Dean was in his usual lax position, leaning back in his chair, hands behind his head, and feet up on the table. "Well we're kinda wasting the time we have now aren't we?" He pointed out, obviously unhappy with their current situation despite his horrid posture. "We need to figure out where and how we're even supposed to pull this 'worthy army' out of our asses, pardon my French." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. Serafina's eyes drifted around the others at the table, first to Rowena, then to Alastor, then to Dean as the three of them spoke up. "Alastor does have a point... perhaps Lo'que said he'd give us two years to offset us, especially if he clearly means to not wait that long for us to prepare... Either way, we cannot take any chances, and we should not trust what Lo'que says, he may as well have been lying to us through his damned teeth..." She spoke towards the table as a whole, "As for how we are going to gather such an army to combat against Lo'que and his hordes, it's clear that our numbers here at Swiftwood are far from enough... Even with the entire Ebon Council on the field, we will still be hopelessly outmatched... If nothing else, we would need some sort of a miracle for that to occur... But even if we were prepared for Lo'que or not, we can't just sit around and do next to nothing. We have to at least try, because if we don't, then we're already dead..." Rowena's head shot up suddenly from the table as she glanced towards Alastor for a brief moment, then she looked towards each and every member of the Ebon Council, her eyes wide and nearly vacant, like a deer in headlights. Hearing all this talk was doing next to nothing to ease the edge off her mind. " Try... yes... we must try... Time is short, too short," She spoke, not saying anything else but gibberish in between her words. She was seeing so much swirling in her mind, Lo'que... Daemons... myriads of them... the ruins of Swiftwood Academy... the world descending slowly into chaos... She shook her head, " No... no... no... It's terrible... so terrible..." she drolled on, speaking to no one in particular except herself as Alastor continued to try and console her. Cassandra adjusted her collar, which had been agitating the bruises in her neck, and sighed. "Let alone the army he probably has behind that stupid seal, what about the king? You know that spell I used to take out Terragon? Its part of a set called the Prayers of the Four Kings. One spell for every element, reportedly the strongest of each base element. The one I used was the spell for water. Water compressed so tightly and released so fast, it looks like a laser and cuts through just about whatevr you point it at. I have to use a very long spell, where if you mispronounce a single syllable, you might as well hang up your plans for the future because you'll be in a coma for the rest of your existence. If you're lucky. It took me ages just to get a single laser from a cloud. Lo'que used the same spell from his finger. No chant, no circle, from his finger. No one's supposed to be that strong." She frowned, crossing her arms. Serafinas eyes darted back over to Cassandra as the elf spoke up, "As I spoke of before, Lo'que is an enemy of great power, he knows just about every single spell there is out there, I would think... And apart from great magical prowess, his physical strength is near unmatched, you remember how easy it had been for him to crumple your plate armor as if it were paper, yes?" She asked rhetorically of the elf. Seamus spoke up again, adding on to Serafinas statement. "You claim no one is supposed to be that strong, which is true in a way, if they were just any ordinary being. Think Cassandra, this shadow king was a little over five hundred years old when he was sealed away for seven hundred years. You are capable of simple math, do so now. All that free time he had, and you really hunk he hasn't been preparing himself for this doomsday? I'll bet he's arrogant enough to have it all planned out word for word, a speech prepared as he takes over the world with those foul daemons. Seven hundred years is a long time to train your mind and body, accompanied by all the books ever created about magic at his fingertips. He's strong for a reason, and revenge is it the best reason for our situation." He said with subtle concerning his voice.

Little did the council know, just around the corner, Natalie Nymphadora was flying at full speed, practically dragging Namir with her. "Where did you say the conference room was again Mimi??? Hurry come on! They probably already started!!!" She said frantically, starting to wish she hadn't stayed up so late last night, now she was paying for it because she overslept for their surprise appearance in the conference. Namir allowed himself to be dragged along, not trying to stop Natalie though he could have done so easily. He was still in his TsuyoNeko form seeing as he would have to be in it for a while. "At the end of the hall. Its the large, impressive looking doors. Don't worry Dora, we'll get here in time to say something to them. I know the teachers. They'll deliberate for hours before they come up with a feasible idea. They've probably only just gone over what a threat Lo'que is." He suggested with a small smile. Natalie nodded, appreciating his reassurance, however, she couldnt help but feel a little anxious as they reached their destination. Throwing open the doors, Natalie made her way inside, Namir close behind.

Serafina gave a nod towards Seamus's addition. " That is also true... Lo'que obviously wouldn't just watch us all these years and would not even lift a finger to do anything about it. For seven hundred years he's been building up an army, hidden from our eyes and the eyes of the mortal worl-" She started, but stopped midsentence as Natalie burst into the room with a strange man who she did not recognize come in with her. Arrianna looked incredulous as Natalie burst into their conference. "W-what is the meaning of this?! Natalie who is that with you?! They do not attend this school!" She asked, standing from her seat in alarm, only to feel the calm hand of her coheadmistress on her shoulder, prompting her to relax.
" At ease, Arri... I'm sure Natalie has reason for barging in on our meeting unannounced and bringing this stranger with her... Sit down and hear them out first." She could see the anxiety clear on the fairy girl's face, if she had been so quick to come in while the Council was holding a meeting, if nothing else, it had to be something of utmost importance. Arrianna let out an irritated puff of air, but complied, sitting down as instructed. Cassandra looked up as well, rising a little from her chair. "Natalie, this is a council meeting. A very serious one at that. If you need something-" She fell silent as Serafina said they should listen to Natalie and the stranger. She stll felt a little unease though as she sat back down. This stranger, though none of them had seen him before, seemed to carry a sense of familiarity with his surroundings. He was a stranger to them, but not to the school it seemed. Namir chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest as he looked around the room. Natalie suddenly realized all the attention was now on her, and figured uncomfortably. She had been spoken on making it here that she hadn't even started to plan what she was going to say. Thankfully, Namir took charge of that. "From the looks of things, you all were just about to start planning what to do in response to Lo'que's challange. Great. We came just in time like I said we would Dora." He cleared his throat and took a step forward. "Forgive us for the intrusion, but what we have to say is of the uptmost importance. First, you all know me, you just don't realize it yet, because none of you have seen my right eye. But I'm getting off the point here. We know just how you can build the force you need to be able to take on Lo'que's forces. Unfortunately, due to the actions of past councils, it will be very, very hard." He walked forward and laid his hands on the table. "We need to enlist the help of Ancient Ones." He stated calmly. Arrianna practically scoffed at the idea. "And just how, do you expect to do that at a time like this? Who would go on such a journey?" She asked mildly amused. At this point Natalie spoke up. "Well... We were hoping to..." She stated, looking over all of the teachers. Scilence, none of them seemed to believe they could do it. Now Natalie took on a much more athorative tone. "He's a thousand year old Bakeneko, I'm a eight hundred year old light fairy from a royal line, we have enough experience and strength to go out and be able to protect ourselves. We have an unlimited database back here at Swiftwood.... We could go during school holidays and see what we can find. It's worth a shot, and I will not let this world perish as my home was." She ended with more force. There was no arguing with her, whiether hey approved or not she was going on this journey. It was obvious from her words now that she realized who she was and where she came from. At this, Arrianna, Seamus, and Dean stirred a bit in their seats. For the first time in what seemed to be ages, as Serafina listened to what Natalie and the stranger said, a small smile lit the dragon's lips. "Well, such a journey could take a lot of time to do, but with the Council being pressed for solutions and for such little time we have, we'll take whatever help we can get, these are desperate times indeed." She said with a slight shake of her head. "To be honest, your aid comes at the best opportunity we could ask for, time is of the essence now, and we cannot afford to waste it..." Cassandra listened to this, then shook her head. "Hold the phone, a thousand year old Bakeneko? That's no bakeneko. Maybe a normal neko, but to be a bakeneko, he would have to....." Cassandra fell silent as she looked over Namir. "Well, isn't this a nice little surprise." She sighed again. "I think they can take care of themselves. Well, the 'stranger' can at least. You've all seen my familiar Namir right? Fast little furball, and packs quite a wallop. And apparently strong enough to access a human form. We're looking at the cranky old grampa cat himself." She said with a small smile. Serafina's eyes then went to Cassandra, and a light of recognition sparked in her. "Of course~ How could anyone ever forget wise old Namir? Though I didn't think he would have a human form, no wonder we didn't recognize him when he came in with Natalie! Admit it, Cassandra, even YOU didn't recognize him until she mentioned who he was!" She chuckled. Cassandra couldn't help but smile a bit at the headmistress' words. "Well How was I supposed to? I'm used to seeing a three and a half foot tall relic in an orange coat. If he had a human form, I would have thought it to be an old man who was even more unnaturally strong and fast than the geezer normally." She looked back to Natalie and Namir. "Remind me again, just who are these Ancient ones we need to find?" She asked curiously. Natalie chuckled a bit at their revelation with Namir, but then turned to answer Cassandra's question. "We have thought of a few; Star Eater Dragons, Mountian Giants, the giant Wind Serpants like Quetzalcoatl, and Celestial Kitsunes. We also thought we could settle for lesser, but still just as effective mythological creatures such as Phoenixes, Unicorns, Fye, Nymphs, anything immortal, durable, or at least very large in size. We plan to do more reaserch in the library later today." She summarized. Cassandra listened to the list of creatures that Namir and Natalie were planning on finding. When she came to celestial kitsunes, for a moment the elf wanted to scoff. Then she remembered that there was one in one of her classes. A sevent year. At first, she could hardly believe it when the headmistresses told her, but then she had seen the boy at work. While he didn't have the same flair as she did, the boy was powerful. She looked at the pair, then to the rest of the council, waiting to see what their reactions would be. Arrianna looked over Namir and gave a puzzled, yet pleased expression. "Yes... Yes Now I can see it...." She glanced over at Natalie as well, nodding in approval as she listed some of the ancients that she planned on finding. "So, with your new found memories I suppose that you are much more powerful? Afterall, ancient magic is the strongest kind." She mused quietly. Natalie nodded."Yes, I'm afraid I gave quite a few people the scare when I 'woke up'..." She looked down, and gave a halfhearted chuckle. However she'd have to write down the spells before she had Namir close her memory again. Serafina's eyes widened as Natalie lists off the various creatures that would be able to help them in their fight against Lo'que. Of course, finding all of these creatures would take weeks, months, maybe even years to do, and even still, there was another catch. She gave a small smile as Arrianna and Natalie discussed the light fairy's awakening, then she spoke, " Finding these creatures is one thing, but I would suspect that a number of them would want reason as to why they should join out cause, yes? But I have faith in the two of you to bring these ancients to our aid, we'll need all the help we can get." She looked over towards Arrianna for a moment, "If nothing else, having the ancients on our side will possibly not only help us stand a fighting chance against Lo'que, but maybe we would be able to defeat him once and for all... We cannot be certain of this, but it is possible, no?" Arrianna nodded and stood. "Very well, I believe we have come to a conclusion then; When possible, we will release these two to go off and find help. We can all vouch for their experience and wisdom, for sure they are the best pairing we can trust to seek out creatures of old, therefore I will close this meeting with these final words: Do not fail us. You are Swiftwoods' last hope..." She said with sincerity. "I hereby assign the entirety of this council to aid in every aspect of their mission, that includes supplies, research, and when necessary, you yourselves. Otherwise, until we get more information, we go on as though nothing has changed. For the sake of the students no one is to speak of the event four days ago, understood?" The council all nodded their heads in agreement, and an expectant silence fell over the room. "Very well. Meeting adjourned."

Lonely Survivor

Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

Scritching. Sounded like scritching. Kelly awoke with a start, knife drawn, as she looked around. Papers, art, everywhere... She was on a bed... How long had she been out. She checked her watch. A few days. Great. Where the hell was she? She cast a small spell, for silence, and stood up, still treading lightly on the papers scattered about the room. She saw a door with a window, and went up to wall beside it, and peered in. It was the boy she met on Day One, at the cafe, and in class. She debated what to do... She ended the spell of silence, and put her knife away, knocking on the door, standing in the window.

Before you bet.
________________________________________________________________________________

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Akira looked up suddenly as he heard a tap on the window of the 'bedroom' of his secret study. He saw Kelly, who looked a bit confused as to what was going on, and rightfully so. He gave a warm smile, despite the strange situation, and stood to open the door. "Did you have a OOC nap Miss Reiker? I would hope so, given the fact that you've been sleeping for four days straight." He chuckled somewhat, letting her come forward before moving a hand behind her head and tugging at the linen wrap around her head. "You won't be needing those anymore, let me get that for you." He offered, unwrapping and throwing away the bandage. Freja floated over beside Kelly's head to take a look. "Yes, I think the concussion has healed for the most part, but be careful, there's still a lump here and it'll hurt." She suggested to Akira, who nodded subtlety. "I wouldn't go banging you're head against the wall or anything, but your concussion looks good." He repeated so that Kelly could actually hear.

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

Lonely Survivor

Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

"...I was hit that hard? What got me, do you know? Wait, where's Zander? My crow!?"
Kelly asked, tensing slightly, her hand moving a bit closer to her knife's sheath, as Akira reachd up to remove her head bandaging, as well as nervous for what happened to her precious bird.. It was only then, that she realized her hat wasn't on her. She glanced around a moment, seeing it sitting on a desk, on some more papers, that seemed scattered about the entire room, but no bird in sight... Perhaps he fled the fighting when she was hit...? She didn't know, nor could she... Not yet, at least.

Before you bet.
________________________________________________________________________________

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Akira nodded as Kelly asked if she was hit that hard. "Im not sure what got you, I just found you after the battle was over. You got launched pretty far from the battle site, so I think that was Tarragons handiwork there..." He raised his hands somewhat as her hand went for her belt suddenly, asking about her crow. "Hey! Hey! Easy!" He said looking concerned and backing away. He sighed and went to the window of the room, fussing with the jammed sliding mechanism until it opened. "Ever heard of the metaphor; Don't bite the hand that feeds you? You may want to look into that." He shook his head with a tired smile. "Your bird is fine. He drops in now and then, but never stays too long. I guess I an try to call him but he has a mind of his own..." He poked his head out the window and gave a small; "Here birdy birdy birdy...." Feeling rather awkward about it. He never had much practice with real living animals other that getting attacked by them. Freja and Loki were still circling Kelly apprehensively however, and Akira looked over with a warning glance. "She still has her hand on her knife, why then is it us you look at scoldingly?" Freja asked with a growl. Akira sighed and looked up at Kelly. "I'm not your enemy here, I promise." He glanced down at her knife and then back up at her. If she lashed out he could probably mold an air shield from the draft coming in outside, then use the wind as a back lashing counter attack and then- Oh why was he going over battle tactics?!?! Well, she hadn't exactly given him a good reason to trust her, but...

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

Lonely Survivor

Kane-The-Raccoon
Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

"...I see. So long as he is well."
Kelly said, with a slight sigh of relief. Then she smiled slightly, as he called 'birdy birdy birdy' out the window. Then he said he wasn't her enemy. It took a moment to catch on, before she realized where her hand was. "My apologies, habit." Kelly said, with her medium German accent, as she then released a quick, yet somehow, inhuman, whistle. It sounded normal, but there was just something about it, off. As the sound echoed around outside for a few moments, Zander dive bombed into the window, pulling up inches from the floor, fluttering papers as he flew by, then landed on Kelly's shoulder, and as she petted it, he rubbed his head into her hand.

Before you bet.

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Akira nodded as Kelly seemed reassured about Zander being well. He finally relaxed as she moved her hand away from her knife and breathed deep. "You're much more intimidating when you're awake, you know that...?" He chuckled, thinking about how much more peaceful she looked while asleep. As she gave her strange whistle, the all too familiar crow came swooping in through the window, and Akira was practically knocked off his feet as he tried to dodge the black blur. Papers flew, feathers dispersed, and once the mess cleared Zander was on Kelly's shoulder getting scratched and Akira was sprawled out on the ground covered in scattered paper. He shook his head, dusting off the parchment from his head and lap. "And such is my luck... Well there you have your bird, and your health. It wasn't easy giving you pills when you're knocked out. You're in this room because the infirmary didn't have any more space. This is my only solitude from my brother and Cam so don't go telling everyone about it alright...?" He stood awkwardly and rubbed the back of his neck. "You talk in your sleep too... You might want to get that checked out or the other girls in your dorm may get some nightmares." He looked somewhat concerned.

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

Lonely Survivor

Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

"Comes with the job. Well, it did at least... Ah, a conversation for another time."
Kelly said with a smile, which quickly faltered, but then returned in a more subdued form. Then Akira asked her not to reveal this place, as it was something of a sanctuary for him She chuckled dryly. "You say that as though I have someone to tell. Regardless, such information shall not leave my lips." Kelly said, offering a hand to help Akira up. Then he mentioned how hard it was to get her pills, and that she talked in her sleep... s**t. Her spell must have worn off... She could stop from doing so, but it only lasted so long, after which she would need to renew the spell. "I see... Perhaps a bargain is in order. I keep your secret, so long as you not speak of anything I say when unconscious." Kelly said simply, her accent getting a bit heavier, but her eyes seemingly pleading with him. Zander simply glanced between the two, doing nothing else.

Before you bet.

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Akira looked vaguely interested by this 'job' Kelly mentioned, but desided she was right. Another time, even though it was just a few minutes into second period and they both had study hall, however he barely knew the girl and so he wasn't going to intrude until she wanted to tell him. He gave a sad understanding smile as she pointed out the flaw to his request, she was new here, it wasn't like she had anyone to really tell. He took her hand and stood, brushing the paper off the backs of his legs, glad that reguardless of the flaw, she still promised not to tell. She practically winced as he mentioned her sleep talking, and then bargained for his scilence in exchange for hers. He gave a hollow chuckle. "You say that as though I have someone to tell. Reguardless, such information shall not leave my lips." He repeated her exact words, even with a hint of a German accent, not to make fun of her, but to point out that although he had been here the full six years, he didn't really have any close friends. Cam was about the closest thing to a friend he had and yet he joined Acario in teasing and pranking him. Needless to say he wasn't going to tell the princes of blackmail everything Kelly had uttered these past few days. He noticed the pleading look in her eyes though, behind her serious and hardened expression. "I promise, not a word." He said honestly, and moved over to his desk again. "Sorry about the mess. I'm much more organized than this I swear, but those papers need to stay on the ground..." He mumbled.

User Image
User Image

Freja

User Image
Loki
User Image

Lonely Survivor

Kane-The-Raccoon
Life is a gamble...
User Image
♠ Kelly R. Reiker. ♠
Rose.

So check your hand....

"...I see. Perhaps we'll get along better than I originally anticipated."
Kelly said, bending down a moment to pick up one of the papers and looked at one. A peculiar drawing, to say the least. She dropped it, and let it flutter back to floor among its brethren. "If I inquire as to what these drawings are of, would I get a straight answer?" Kelly asked, her expression unreadable, as she looked back up at Akira. Neither her posture nor her face betrayed any of the emotions she may have been feeling. However, they were purely curiosity. Innocent enough. Although, being slightly twisted as she was, she rather liked the drawing.

Before you bet.

3verAfter's Bae

Pᴇᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Pɪsᴄᴇs ☽
- Iғ I'ᴍ ᴀ ғɪsʜʜᴇᴀᴅ, ᴅᴏᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪsʜʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ? -

User ImageUser Image

Music- Also Sprach Brooks

"Master! Master, wake up! You gotta wake up, man!" Pete's goldfish, now in humanoid form, was on top of him smacking his face repeatedly. "Get outta bed, or you're gonna be late!" That past few days were quite strange, and with the help of the Bake/TsuyoNeko Namir, 'Pisces' was able to transform herself into something a little less fishy. Unfortunately for Pete, this meant that she could now talk out loud. And boy, did she love to talk. The familiar continued smacking Pete, yelling at him to wake up.

Pete, however, had no intentions of going to class. "Just leave me alone," the Aqualis muttered. He was quite depressed after recent events. A rather painful trip to detention started a chain of events that he wouldn't be forgetting any time soon. Pete, along with a few others, were instructed to survive in the forest for two days. One night later, the trip was called off early due to Pete getting a little too big for his britches, challenging the mysterious cat demon Namir, who turned out to be Ms. Pavarti's familiar. The Aqualis took a trip to the infirmary after getting quite a few of his bones broken... There, he met someone quite unlike anyone he'd ever met before. Natalie Nymphadora, a pixie who managed to remind him that not everyone in the world was complete trash. The two spent some time together, and Pete suddenly found himself infatuated with her.

...Not that it mattered now. It turned out that she was hundreds of years old, and that her memories had been sealed away to protect her. After getting to know each other, Natalie was going to have her memory wiped again so that her emotions wouldn't cause her any trouble during her journey to search for aid against Lo'que. All that time was for nothing, and he doubted that simply telling her all about it whenever she got back would fix everything.

"Master, I won't take no for an answer!" Puffing out her cheeks, Pisces yanked Pete out of bed and stood him up against the wall. She then began rummaging through his closet for a clean uniform set. "A-ha! Here we are!" With the outfit chosen, Pisces swiftly ran back to Pete and began to dress him. A few minutes later, she was finished. "Wow, I'm pretty good at this!" The familiar pat her hands together and grinned from ear to ear.

"...I'm still not going," Pete muttered. He had bags under his eyes, and no amount of pep-talk could cure his poor, poor aching heart.

"Don't be like that!" Still not accepting defeat, Pisces dragged Pete out of his room and down the hall. "You gotta step up to the plate and be a man! Real men don't mope! You're a real man, aren't ya, master?" The familiar continued her motivational speech as she dragged Pete to class against his will.

Grumbling, Pete had no choice but to stand himself up straight and follow along with Pisces. He couldn't lay in bed forever, after all. "Fine. I'm a man, and I'm gonna deal with this like one." Despite his words, he sounded anything but confident. The two continued down the hall towards Pete's class, spells and charms. "I just wish I'd gotten some coffee first..."

User Image

Location- Hallways, heading to class

OOC- Ugly and rushed layout, I know ( = A=) it's a WIP!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff