Welcome to Gaia! ::

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

User Image

♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬♪ ♫ ♬

Vanille smiled at what he said her face still flushed deeply. "..." She was quiet for a moment not knowing what to say at first. "I like you too, and it's nice spending time with you" said messing up his hair a bit in a friendly and playful manner.

Where am I? » garden How am I? » happy Who am I with? » Silver, What am I thinking of? » oh....
OOC:;

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov
Time manipulating Demigod of Nosferatu
It is tough to beat me, for I am everywhere and nowhere

Schrodinger blushes a bit, feeling her play with his hair before leaning closer, pouncing on her playfully and decides to tickle her. He may be older than he looks, but he is still a kid at heart.

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r

Bankai Alucard
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai had headed outside when Aleena said they'd be okay. On his way out he saw Xion trying to fight Ruru. Ruru on the other hand wasn't intersted in a fight. This annoyed Tai, Damn idiot is trying to force a fight. Tai walks past ruru, "I got him." Tai's eyes glow white, and his crimson aura flows out of him like a flood. "If you want to fight so bad, then fight me."

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

Xion sighs, looking back to Tai with a finger pointed to him. "You need to perhaps relax more....I am surprised you have not popped a vein in your neck yet....I have no reason to fight you right now...but perhaps later" he said before putting down his hand and slowly walks off to help talk to Kiyu and Yunneth.

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User Image

Vanille was ponced upon unexpectedly. "Huh?" She didn't know what he was planning. Then he started tickling her. "Oh no, my weakness!" she laughed squirming this way and that in reaction. Then, "poof." There sat a cream colored cat with blue/green eyes. She meowed, her tail moving side to side.

Where am I? » garden How am I? » happy Who am I with? » Silver, What am I thinking of? » Nooooo!!!!

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Bankai Alucard

sonuke

Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho and Kiyu Rin Ching

User Image

User Image

As Kiyu was carrying Yunneth to the infirmary, they saw Xion with them. Kiyu stops and listens as Xion offered a item to which Yunneth could use. Kiyu looks at Yunneth a moment. He then looks back to Xion and shook his hand with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Xion. My name is Kiyu Rin Ching. This here is Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho. We are new here. And already we are hated by a bunch of a**'s. Good to know that there are a few decent people here."

As they were walking, Kiyu see's Tai and immediately the vision of when he punched Yunneth ran through his head. He growled but he had Yunneth on his back. He didn't want to fight while Yunneth was hurt and needing medical attention. But at some point he wanted to get back at him for punching her. Yunneth just stared at him with her crimson eyes but looked away whispering something into Kiyu's ear. When Xion just waved Tai's challenge away, Kiyu gave one more glare then walked off to the infirmary. He looks at Xion with a serious look on his face.

"Listen, can we take this conversation in the infirmary. Yunneth needs some medical attention. And I promised her I wouldn't go pick a fight with that guy so she wants me in a place where she can keep me hostage.

Yunneth chuckles a little as Kiyu just has a blank look on his face
[[ Due to the fire in the dining hall leading to the sprinkler system going off, 5th is over for clean up]]

Fanatical Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ⓢⓣⓨⓛⓔ: <333
Ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓐⓝⓨ:
Ⓛⓞⓒⓐⓣⓘⓞⓝ:
σ σ c:Crypton

]|I{------» αεεηα & αεssια «------}I|[

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

After Tai walked off, Aleena patted her sister's back, trying to comfort her. Since Tai is busy, then that means that Aleena has to train with Alessia. It wasn't a bad thing, no. She loved it when she trains with her sisters. Walking over to her desk, Aleena picked up her bag, pushing everything into it. Walking back over to Alessia, she slammed the book that was open on her desk, picking up Alessia's bag.

"Forget about Sky. Forget about gym class too. They don't know you, and you knew Sky was a player, but you still fell for him... It's time to let go already, Alessia. Let's go train. Like old times." Aleena smiled at her, grabbing Alessia's hand. She dragged her sister out of the classroom.

Alessia frowned, hearing her sister's words. It is difficult to get over the first guy she came to like. And she did care about what happened in gym class. She and Aleena have been used to those sort of situations. Frowning, she let herself get dragged along. Maybe training and releasing all of these feelings will be best. When they were outside, Alessia noticed they were in an open field near the dorms. Noticing her sister on the opposite side of her, the two dropped their bags. Alessia was out of it though, so she thought she would not be much of a challenge. Aleena shapeshifted into something Alessia has never seen before; it was.... a Hydra. Shocked, Alessia stared at her sister, wondering how she managed to do shapeshift into such a large creature, one she has never tried before. Shaking her head, Alessia took in a deep breath, shapeshifting to something she hasn't done either; A Harpy. If she could shapeshift into other people, then wouldn't it work if they had human features? Apparently, it worked, but she felt her energy being trained. Sprinting up, the two started to spar....

Crypton yawned, rubbing his eyes, sitting up. Why was there so much commotion? Music? Yelling? He noticed he was still on the roof of the school, dazing off into the distance before turning his head to see two males on the roof, one already on the ground. Hearing the commotion from below, Crypton dissolved into the darkness, descending down and blending in the dark noticing a few students about to fight. Laying back, he noticed Ruru and immediately felt a strange feeling inside. Usually, when he has this feeling, it would because of a god like creature. His eyes shifted towards Tai who appeared later. Arching his eyebrow, Crypton could feel the rage roaring inside him, knowing right away Tai was a demigod. Crypton took in a deep breath, shaking his head to not attack. When the fight dissolved, he watched everyone walk off. With a smirk, Crypton laid back in the shades of the trees, blending in the shadow, devising a plan.

.¸¸.´´¯`.¸¸.´´¯`´

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Shadow Tsurugihime
Yunneth/Kiyu

User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

Xion walked with Kiyu, smiling a bit as he snaps his fingers, bringing a case from his bike into his hand. "Let's get going to the infirmary" he said, looking to them as he did like the idea of perhaps discussing it in the infirmary. He walked by others, seeing they were doing double takes on him or running away from him. "When did you get here? I wish I met you sooner" he said to the both of them curiously as soon enough the both of them were inside the infirmary. He sits down near the bed where they put Yunneth so the 3 of them can talk close by.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov

Schrodinger looks to see the cute cream colored cat before him. He gives a cute smile "Awww ....that's so cute" he said, reaching to pet her softly. His eyes turn to a feline like orange before he soon turns into a black coal cat. He mewed softly, moving close to her and playfully sniffs her face before licking her nose.

Yvade's Queen

Timid Dreamer

User Image

ση'т уσυ ωσяяу,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу, ¢нι,
ѕєє нєανєη'ѕ gσт....

Kena Edna Paradise

"I'm not a child, you pansy." Kena growled at him before walking off. She sighed as she made her way away from the others that had followed the boy. Her tails twitched irritably. Guess I'll catch a cat nap. She thought to herself. Not a child at all. I've seen my years. She thought to herself as she looked up at a tree before disappearing and reappearing high up on a thick branch that would hold her weight. She laid down on it and closed her eyes as she began to drift into a cat nap.

α ραη ƒσя уσυ,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу,
ση'т уσυ ωσяяу, ησω

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User Image

Vanille watched as Silver also turned to his full cat form. A black furred one with orange eyes. "Oops" she mewed to him. She nuzzled him as she walked around him slowly purring. She then puts her small paws on his head then licked it with her sandpaper tongue.

Where am I? » garden How am I? » happy Who am I with? » Silver, What am I thinking of? » meow

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
link1374wolf
Vanille

User Image
Schrodinger Markov

Schrodinger gave a soft purr, enjoying the sandpaper tongue against him while reaching to place his small paws around her cheek and begins licking along her nose and neck softly. His tail swishes softly as he looks to her. "This is fine" he mewed to her, holding her close to him

orphan dreams's Darling

Chatty Cultist

Bankai Alucard
Schrodinger

User Image

Vanille changed back to her more human form. She giggled as she cradled him in her arms and hugged him. "You're so cute!" she said happily and kissed the cat's head gently.

Where am I? » garden How am I? » happy Who am I with? » Silver, What am I thinking of? » meow...

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Shadow Tsurugihime
Bankai Alucard

Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho and Kiyu Rin Ching

User Image

User Image

Just when Kiyu was going to enjoy a moment with actually good people, the bell rings. Yunneth looks down then looks at Kiyu.

"It's time...isnt it?"

"Yeah."

"What do we do? Im too beat up to work...but i dont want you to work alone. It was my fault too y'know..."

"Yeah, but you are not working until your better. That's final. I can work for the both of us. And i will explain the situation. Until then, talk to Xion. Get your home work done. Ok? Me and Soren will come and visit in a bit. Oh! And I will let Lucius know too. See ya!"

Kiyu soon jumps out of the window. Yunnneth sighs and looks at Xion with a smile.

"We got here just a few days ago, during the week end. It's our first day and already everyone is on our asses..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff