Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
Annabelle McPhee
User Image

With all of the hustle and bustle of graduation going on, Annabelle had not been able to see even one recognizable face the previous day. After about fifteen minutes, Annabelle had finally given up and headed back up to her dorm where she fell asleep within half an hour of laying down on her soft, warm bed.

Now as she stood, staring at her reflection in the mirror, a smile slowly crept its way across her lips. Even though she was completely alone at the school, it was a welcomed feeling. Her family had drained much of her energy over the previous school year, the school year she was supposed to be attending here. Instead she was made to train, sacrifice, and fight for a spot as the head of the family for the year. Disappointment from her parents was normal, but she never minded. Most of the time she would put all of her hard work into training, making it seem to her parents that she really was trying her best. Then when the competition came around, she would only fight halfheartedly.

Hoping to put the previous year behind her, Annabelle finished up her morning routine early and began to head downstairs towards the cafeteria to pick up a quick breakfast before making her way to her first period class. So with a last minute look at her watch, taking note of the time, Annabelle grabbed her backpack and swung it swiftly over her left shoulder, before making her way out of her dorm room.

|Mood|: Refreshed|Status|:Healthy|Race|:Witch

OOC
It's short, but at least I was able to find an opening. ^^
~Grey Nomeka~

User Image

~The voices in my head may not be real...~

Grey woke up late missing breakfast. Lucas of course tried to wake him up for breakfast however, on rare occasions when Grey dose not want to wake up early its hard to get him up without dragging Grey off the bed, and of course that was too much for the little fox, even with him barking his lungs out Grey wouldn't get up from his deep sleep. So it wasn't a surprise that when Grey got up Lucas was angry at him "sorry we missed breakfast buddy, Ill grab you something nice to eat after first period, besides aren't you getting a little fat?" Lucas's ears twitch angrily but Grey didn't see it as he was getting dressed and he was still waking up so he couldn't feel his partner as well. "you should stop lazing about and exercise more maybe stop eating your weight in food" Grey said as he put his shirt on. He than went to grab his notebook and pen when Lucas grabbed it quickly and darted out the room.

Grey tried to use his powers to stop Lucas but Lucas was too fast and if he did he might destroy the door and maybe the walls which, was why Lucas decided to phase through them so Grey opened the door and bolted after Lucas. Grey was looking down at Lucas trying to catch him and didn't notice the poor girl named annabelle who he ran into headfirst. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry are you ok?" Grey asked in panic as picked himself up and tried to help her up from the ground as well.

~but they sure have some damn good Ideas~

Lilyness II

((Sorry guys for long time to post i think i did well with this Lucas's post comes after her reply))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You will be fine Kitten. I promise, no one will harm you again. Just go back and finish this year out. You know how much you want to be there.

Radha's words echoed in the mind of this young teenager. He had coerced her gently to return to Royal after the Graduation, when she had wished to be home instead of seeing her friends leaving, and her other friends growing far too close for her to be included. And so she had gone to the graduation with Becca and Grey, blushing the whole time she was walking behind them, only able to think about how lucky Becca was to have Grey at her side. They didn't even notice when Destiny had slipped away near the end, to go get her book from the Art room, and then returned to her room to get her things. Radha had Shadowed her back home, where she had moped for a while, before her mother had sent him in to talk to her about going back. And now he had sent her back, Shadowing her back to her room without a choice in the matter.

You will thank me for it one day, Kitten. Now, go back to your lessons and gain knowledge. Be smarter than your father was.

His voice was fast becoming the bane of her existence now.

Destiny rolled over on her bed, sighing softly and closing her eyes. She had pulled the cover back over her head as soon as she had landed there, Radha Shadowing her straight into her Royal dorm room, and dropping her none to softly atop the bed. There she called out in a muffled voice,

"I'm not leaving this bed. No one cares if I am here or not. Not even the teachers. Not even the nice one... He's vanished you know. They all have, or moved on without me. I don't see why you are making me come back. Just because I like some stupid boy who is too naive to know it, and probably wouldn't care or feel the same about me, when he has her."

The last was not muffled anymore as she had flung the cover off her head and sat up, almost shouting into the silence of the room around her. Icy blue eyes ringed in silver glared into the darkness, knowing he was there somewhere. That he could hear her and was ignoring her. She huffed and flung herself off the bed, to standing once more and went to her desk growling the whole way. She knew it was almost time for first lesson, and she couldn't be late for it, even if no one would even know she wasn't there at all.

"Gah, you wouldn't care anyway. You like seeing me miserable, so long as I am learning new things. Go chase a rabbit, you old soft paw!"

Destiny grabbed her backpack up and then slung it over her shoulder, sighing as she opened the door and grabbed her sketchbook on the way out. It was a new one as the old one was totally full and back in her room in the new house in the woods. She no longer lived in the Shot. Hadn't for a couple months now. Not watching where she was going, on her way to class, she almost ran into Grey, who Had run into someone and was busy helping her up. Pink bangs in her hair, she would sigh softly and mumble something sounding like excuse me, and then brushed passed him, barely grazing his neck with her hand as she went, though it would seem like an accident at the time. And then she was gliding off down the hall, barely there one moment and gone round the corner the next, so she wouldn't be late to her class.

Grey was technically not a student anymore, so he couldn't be late to his classes anymore, but she knew where to find him if she wanted to talk. She always had. Even when she had been to see him in the infirmary over the summer, but had not said anything because he was always busy. Or never there. And most times she had gone, he hadn't noticed she was there at all. So she doubted he would know it was her passing now. True, she still had the pink streaks amid all that blond hair, but she was now more shy and reserved and ghost like than ever before, now that everyone she knew had either moved on without noticing her absence, or else left the school cause they had graduated, or become teachers or something.

Not for the last time did Des wish that Matt was still there, because at least she would have had someone to talk to, since Grey and Becca were busy always and Aster had left, and Rene and Jayden where no where to be found, ever. Des glided through the halls, silent as a ghost though she clearly was not, and took a seat at the very back of her first class, burying her head in a sketchbook and was sketching things till the teacher arrived. And maybe even then, depending on who was teaching and what they were learning.

Forester Greyhem
User Image

â–‚ â–ƒ â–… â–† â–ˆRebecca Sheildsâ–ˆ â–† â–… â–ƒ â–‚

You know that I'm a crazy b***h
I do what I want when I feel like it
All I wanna do is loose control
And that's why I smile

A blaring alarm clock got a growl of disapproval from the grey kitten curled up on the pillow of the bed. However, she knew she probably shouldn't press the snooze button anymore and peeked over at the time. Her eyes widened and she changed forms, hitting the alarm off as she quickly changed clothes. Feeling as though she was short on time (which was true) she tossed her hair up into a very messy ponytail and slammed a piece of gum in her mouth. Slipping on some flats she ran out into the hall and down to her first period class.
Panting as she reached the doorway she muttered under her breath "made it..." Noticing some eyes on her, she flushed a bit and bit her bottom lip as she looked for an empty seat. Eyes brightened when she found one and she nearly skipped over to it. "Wha'cha drawin'?" she whispered loudly to Des with a curious smile on her face.

It's been awhile
Since everyday and everything as felt this right
And now, you've turned it all around
And suddenly you're all I need.

â™…here: Class

â™…ith: Des

☂hinking: Way to start the year...

¤ut ¤f ☾ereal:

â–‚ â–ƒ â–… â–† â–ˆSophomore Nekoâ–ˆ â–† â–… â–ƒ â–‚

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100

The door to the class opened, and the whispered words were spoken. There were footsteps crossing the room shyly, and then suddenly skipping, as near as she could tell. The Pink streaks were irritatingly blown up out of her face by an exhale of frustration, and a pink tongue could be seen poking out of a pair of crimson lips that did nothing but make the face paler seeming than it already was. Where it had been lovely and tanned over summer break, now it was resuming the paleness of one who spent far too much time indoors away from the sun lately. The voice was then heard at her shoulder, as if one was peering over her shoulder at the page she was working on, now erasing a fine line, to redraw it in another spot, more angled than before. The voice, while expected was no less startling and as such made Destiny twitch, which messed up the line of the ear once again. She sighed, blew her hair up again, and then looked at Rebecca, her Icy blue eyes ringed in Silver still. And looking less enthusiastic than before. As if she were not really happy to be here right now.

"It's a wolf. I saw him sitting in my window this morning, before I was zapped back here. Such a curious wolf, too. I've only ever seen one like him before."

She then turned back to her work, erasing the line once more as the wolf pup continued to sleep on her page. Her voice remained barely a whisper though, as Becca was still at her shoulder.

"How was graduation?"

Angelsfury666
Becca

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
Annabelle McPhee
User Image

It hadn't been long after she had left her room that a hard object bolted in front on her, slamming her to the ground. Vaguely, she could hear a voice as she lay on the cold polished marble. In a daze, she attempted to focus her vision on the blur in front of her. Her hand went to her head first, feeling a knot already beginning to form.

"Ow."

Not the most intelligent thing to say, but her words were at a loss to her pounding head. As her vision began to focus back once more, she saw a boy standing in front of her. That must have been the other collision victim. His words now rang clearly in her ears and she offered a warm smile, as well as reaching out her hand as he helped her up.

"It's alright. I don't watch where I'm going all the time. This kind of thing happens a lot."

As she finally stood, her knees wobbled weakly below her. The blow was a bit worse than she thought, but it wouldn't take long to recover, hopefully. Annabelle held onto the boy's hand as she continued to try and steady herself. Once in a while she would close her eyes to stop her dizzying vision. As soon as she felt able, she opened them once more to take in the person in front of her.

"My name is Annabelle.."

Was that weird to randomly introduce oneself? It was already done, so she supposed it didn't matter anymore. As she stood there waiting for his introduction, she tried to her best to keep her body from swaying from side to side.

|Mood|: Shocked|Status|:Healthy|Race|:Witch

OOC
So so so sorry for having you wait so long. School has been killer and I've been busy. I'll be good from now on. D;

Forester Greyhem

Dangerous Werewolf

7,800 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

Alex Night

Alex removes the sleep seal as it fades away in an icy mist. Looking at the white wolf he smiles. "Take care of your friend cause a true friend is hard to come by." Alex said as Zen leans on his leg. Picking up the gray wolf pup he sets him on his head. "If you ever need any help or a friendly ear you can find me in the old temple in the forest." He said as he turns and heads towards the dorms. As Alex passes a tree he shifts to his wolf form and leaves icy paw prints as his black fur turns snow white.

The next day Alex rolls out of bed to see Zen asleep on his close from the day before. Grabbing a joint off his nightstand and lights it. "Come on pup time to get up." Zen's ear twitched at the sound of Alex's voice. Walking over to the dresser he pulls out clean close for the day and gets dressed. Heading out of his room followed by Zen Alex heads to class.

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Vanessa Markov
Sniper Queen and Huntress of Vampires
Once you are in my cross hairs, my bullets will be in you

Where: gym
With: Sara
Mood: joyous
OOC:

While most students were waking up or not being so active, the Markov sisters were in the gym, working up a sweat with some training sessions they have done for years whenever they were together. It would be a training exercise where Vanessa has to hit Sara with one of her rounds while Sara tries to dodge and stop Vanessa. When it came to combat strategies, the 2 are polar opposites, and it was perfect for them to become better at what they do. Currently it showed to be Vanessa dancing around animal claws and tails to get away from Sara while firing shots at her sister. Sara was quite agile on her feet, and when she is in any animal form, her speed can increase drastically depending on the animal in question. In one quick motion, it almost looked to be a draw, but Vanessa ended up the victor from having the gun pointed to Sara's head. The 2 giggled, showing hey were enjoying themselves as they slowly walked to the changing room to get dressed and ready for the day ahead.

~Grey Nomeka~

User Image

~The voices in my head may not be real...~

Lucas of course did this on purpose wanting to get Grey into a little bit of trouble, He was laughing at the scene though did feel a little sorry for the girl... but mostly laughing.

Grey noticed Des walking away quietly sneaking past him he was concerned when he noticing her leave quietly yesterday but right now he had to tend to this problem the girl looked like she was knocked pretty bad, Grey will see Des later he was sure. When he heard the girl introduce herself Grey introduced himself too "No no it's completely my bad, no way you would have seen that. I'm Grey the medical assistant here, I apologize I had a fight with my friend over there are you sure your ok?" Grey said he tried to help support her than used his energy in his hand, placing it on her head, taking away the pain of the headache hoping it would help with her dizziness too. "and you need to be apologizing as well" Grey said looking at Lucas

~but they sure have some damn good Ideas~

Lilyness II
User Image

And that's why I smile

Rebecca smiled wide when Des responded and showed her the drawing. "Oh," she cued in awe, as she shifted closer to look over her shoulder to the page. "I've never seen a creature like that," she commented, blinking as she looked up at her face. "Are you sure you weren't still sleeping?" she asked curiously, though it wouldn't be a surprise if she wasn't considering the school they were attending.
Her head tilted to the side with her friend's question. "Did you not go?" she asked with some surprise in her voice. She thought that they had all gone but she did run after Lucas at some point before returning to the seats to watch but didn't rejoin them. "It was okay I suppose, I've never been to one before so," she said with her shrug nearly being heard in her tone.

It's been awhile

☂hinking: Pretty

¤ut ¤f ☾ereal:

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100

"I wasn't dreaming. I was back home, when I saw him in my window. He comes to visit often, always staying in the shadows so as not to be seen. But he doesn't realize I can sense him there. I guess... he never really left, in a way. But is there always, to keep an eye on me, since he cannot be there to do it himself anymore. I don't know where they went, but I miss my friends."

Destiny froze then, looking down at the paper, and tried to calm her breathing as she fought against the sadness and the tears that were threatening to fall. She was in class. She couldn't be a baby about this. Jayden was gone. Matt was gone. Aster was gone. Everyone was gone but Becca and Grey. She just had to suck it up and move on. People came and went from one's life. It was what made them who they were. When Becca asked if she had gone, she shook her head slowly and looked at her and then said,

"I went. But I didn't stay. Soon after taking our seats, I excused myself to the bathroom while you two were talking, and then summoned Radha to take me home. I couldn't stand to say goodbye to friends, and I didn't think you and Grey wanted me moping around. Seemed like you two had fun though, so I figured you wouldn't even know I was gone."

Angelsfury666
Becca
User Image

And that's why I smile

The neko's ears went backwards along her head while she listened to her friend speak. Not that it was so evident in her voice, but perhaps it was her animal instincts that she could feel Des' feelings. Without much thought the girl wrapped her arms around the human. "Don't be like that, I want you around regardless," she said with a slight purr in her throat, as though it would help comfort. "I'm sorry, I didn't sit with anyone after chasing Lucas, about the time you left for the potty..." she informed her with a slight pout letting go. Her ears were still pulled back, her emotions on her face.
It's been awhile

☂hinking: Sawwy

¤ut ¤f ☾ereal:

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100

The pencil dropped when she was hugged. It rolled off the desk and onto the floor, under the desk of the boy next to her. Destiny was startled. She tilted her head to the side and looked at Rebecca, lifting an arm to hug her friend back as she said softly,

"I'm glad. I want you around too, but I thought you and Grey wanted to be alone. Isn't that what boyfriends and girlfriends do?"

She asked softly, blushing furiously even as she looked sad and at the floor now. She was feeling sad and guilty now. It seems they had both left Grey alone there. With a sigh she said softly, still shaking slightly,

"I guess Grey is mad at us both then, for abandoning him there all alone. I saw him this morning. He was helping someone up. I think they had collided. She didn't look so good, like she was gonna be sick, and Grey probably didn't see me as I am nearly invisible here."

Angelsfury666
Becca

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
Annabelle McPhee
User Image

She couldn't help her face from turning red as Grey placed his hand on her forehead. Since she was a child, she hadn't really met anyone other than family members. It was a strange feeling that boiled in her stomach. Embarrassment? That seemed to be the only word she could think up at the moment, so she would stick with it. The bump on her head did not go away, though the pain quickly faded as Grey began to remove his hand.

"Thank you, I am feeling a little better."

Staying close to the wall to make sure, she watched as Grey's eyes averted to a woman who had walked by them. Annabelle did not know many of the students, in fact, she knew of only two. Them and a couple of teachers, but she had missed most of last year because of family business. Hopefully, the same would not happen again for this semester. How did her parents expect her to gain a full education when they continued pulling her away? At least, that was the question she had raised to them the last time, which had been answered with homeschooling. No, she should just enjoy her time here.

Oh my she thought. It must have been awkward as she stood there mulling things over in her own head, just staring at the man in front of her. This sort of thing seemed to happen quite often. Spacing out.

"Oh, I see."

Annabelle's eyes shifted over towards this 'friend' of Grey's and she smiled first towards the friend then her eyes shifted back to Grey.

"It is perfectly fine, no need to worry... though..."

Glancing down at her wrist and towards her watch, Annabelle let out a high pitch squeak as she read the time. Her books, which she hadn't noticed till now, were scattered across the floor. In a hurry to pick them up, she dropped to her knees quickly barreling the papers into her arms before shoving them roughly into her backpack. As she was about to pick up the last book her vision blurred. Just as her hand was placed on the book she lost balance, feeling the book slide as her face met the floor with an unattractive *smash*.

|Status|:Healthy|Race|:Witch

OOC

Forester Greyhem

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho and Kiyu Rin Ching

User Image

(WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Just so everyone knows, I am finally out of school (me personally). So...more free time XDDDD)

Yunneth was happy to be granted such hospitality from the students. Yunneth bowed her head in a thankful manner and soon took herself and Kiyu to the picnic her group was holding in the garden. The next day, Yunneth was laying in front of the entrance to the school. She was still in wolf form but she didn't care. In all honesty, Yunneth felt better in that form than her human form. Her energy always felt cut in half when in human form, her back and chest always hurt, and her legs were always sore. Even her flesh felt strange with out fur. Being in human form just felt weird and uncomfortable. Yunneth preferred her current form better. Yunneth soon began to wake up. She gave a yawn and scratched her ears which began to twitch. She watched as the other students walked into the building for breakfast. A few students even began to pet Yunneth, though the girl didn't really mind. Yunneth gave another yawn and curled up.

ngh.....I wish it was Saturday....I don't like early morning...go away morning...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff