Welcome to Gaia! ::

((HOLY FLADOODLE NUGGETS!!!! I need to rp again.....
Care to tell lil'ol'reapy
whats been happen in my favorite school away from school? ))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
th3blackr3ap3r
<~Graduation day came nad went, and now it is the first week of the next school year. A bunch of drama with the students, and something about Crimson Knights or something secretly recruiting members. And then I sorta vanished so that is all I know. Trying to get Des all caught up as it is. Welcome back. You were missed.~>
Xhex Hess
th3blackr3ap3r
<~Graduation day came nad went, and now it is the first week of the next school year. A bunch of drama with the students, and something about Crimson Knights or something secretly recruiting members. And then I sorta vanished so that is all I know. Trying to get Des all caught up as it is. Welcome back. You were missed.~>

((Honest to god i wasnt expecting a reply so soon lol
Thanks for the help!))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
th3blackr3ap3r
Xhex Hess
th3blackr3ap3r

((Honest to god i wasnt expecting a reply so soon lol
Thanks for the help!))
<~*Shrugs* I saw it flash across my dashboard and figured I might as well. The Chat thing is still open, sorta. You might have better luck there with replies.~>
~Grey Nomeka~

User Image

~The voices in my head may not be real...~

Grey tried to help the girl pick up her stuff than heard her crash back down to the floor, he turned around and saw her on the floor again and rushed over to her. "Ok you know what your going to the nurses office." Grey said picking her up and carrying her in his arms. "I need an excuse for being late anyways" Grey said looking down at her and smiling. He also took her things and carried them on his back too it was a tiny bit uncomfortable for him but he was fine, he walked forward with Lucas tailing behind.

~but they sure have some damn good Ideas~

Lilyness II
Sorry im late in the reply

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
Annabelle McPhee
User Image

As Annabelle stayed on the floor, half because her head was pounding and the other half out of embarrassment, her face reddened more. She began to push up from the floor, but squeaked loudly as she was lifted into the air. Shutting her eyes tightly, she willed away the pounding of her head before deciding to see who it was that had picked her up. Grey.. Oh yes, well that made sense since he was the only one around. Honestly, she wasn't going to complain about going to the nurses office. Grey tried to joke with her and she could only let out a half-hearted laugh in return. Annabelle felt horrible that she was making him late, no matter what he said about needing an excuse for it.

"I'm really sorry."

Closing her eyes and chewing on her bottom lip, she allowed Grey to carry her to the nurses room. Normally, she would have waved it off and claimed she was fine, but with her head still pounding, so she silently accepted the ride.

|Mood|: Dizzy|Status|: Concussion|Race|:Witch

OOC
Not a problem. smile

Forester Greyhem
~Grey Nomeka~

User Image

~The voices in my head may not be real...~

"For what?" Was Grey's simple reply to her as he opened the door to the infirmary, Lucas of course just phased through it. When he got inside Grey gently lay her on the bed and went turned around to grab some aspirin from the cabinet and a glass of water. Lucas jumped onto the bed next to Annabelle and licked her hand a little bit. "Take these and rest for at least half an hour, Ill write out a note for you." Grey said smiling as he handed her some water and the medicine, he sat on the chair right next to her bed smiling.

~but they sure have some damn good Ideas~
[[ It's been suggested that a new thread be made for this rp especially for the new year (school being rebuild and whatnot pirate ) I would like to see everyone's input on this. I should be starting to slow down/steady out with school in about a week or two. Please let me know thoughts on this, especially if you can think of how to make it more enjoyable for everyone. This goes double for veterans from the beginning, things that worked and need improving. Thank you all for making this such a wonderful role play and experience. I look forward to your replies. You can PM me them, put them in the live chat, or quote me in a post on here. Stay safe and awesome! <3333 ~Fury~ ]]

Quotable Regular

6,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
angelsfury666

(I think a remake is a good idea, we have out regulars but we can fill in some holes that were left behind by the deceased or the ones who didn't keep going.No one joins threads with more then 10 pages to them, and it'd help restart without the pressure of keeping characters we don't want anymore.

food for thought c: )

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
angelsfury666
[[ It's been suggested that a new thread be made for this rp especially for the new year (school being rebuild and whatnot pirate ) I would like to see everyone's input on this. I should be starting to slow down/steady out with school in about a week or two. Please let me know thoughts on this, especially if you can think of how to make it more enjoyable for everyone. This goes double for veterans from the beginning, things that worked and need improving. Thank you all for making this such a wonderful role play and experience. I look forward to your replies. You can PM me them, put them in the live chat, or quote me in a post on here. Stay safe and awesome! <3333 ~Fury~ ]]

I think it might help to restart, because it would allow you to clear up some things and clean out older dead chars and such from the teacher and student sections, and would possibly draw in new blood for the RP. I remade Haven, and it's at 500 pages now, but that is because some of the oldies came in to the new one and drew in more, but in the end, the new people mostly left and only one or two stuck it out. It was great for a year and a half but then they lost interest and it sorta died again.

The same could happen with your remake of this one, and it could be amazing and draw in so many more people, and never die. Or it could crash and burn faster than this one did because it is a new thread and not many people want to join a new thread at first, because they fear it might not last.

And starting a new one would also entail putting this one on hold while you transfer to a new thread, and without a message left here as the final post in the thread, none of the returning oldies would know where to go to find the new one. I know this one is creeping along, but I am not sure a remake will help very much because it will take a lot longer to get up and running, and ready to post in. But ultimately, it is up to you.

Would we still have the same characters as we have now though? Cause I don't wanna give up Destiny. But the last thread I was in that remade, everyone kept the same chars, but paired up with someone else before I could log in to post from being downed internet, and by the time I got back on, it was just like the previous one, only everyone was with someone else, and my char was still being ignored. She even set the building on fire, and no one paid her any attention.
angelsfury666

(( Being the mega-super-disappearing-awesome veteran that i am, i could care less for a new thread or keep the exisiting one, i just want to get back into the groove of the smooooooth school jaz... where the hell am i going with this?

Anyways, lets put the train back on track here. I think a new thread could help because of these simple reasons
New people
Getting rid of unwanted Characters
Changing character pictures for the new year
Changing roles
Maybe having a little time to re-innovate the school? (like if the school got any new upgrades or something)
A fresh start so people know whats-a-happenin.

The problems with a new thread would be

Current conversations or events are abruptly ended?
but in all honesty it gives you more time to plan out everything and get more people involved.

So the scoreboard is....
PROS
cons

This has been creepy Reapy's formal input.))

Desirable Genius

8,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Market Browser 100
angelsfury666

(( I actually think that's a great idea. It should help a ton with bringing in more people as well. Not only that but I missed most of the past year, so a new thread will help to kind of start things off at the beginning again. ;D ))

Blazing Wildcat

Friendly Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
((I'm up for either/or really. If we keep this one though it might be a good idea to go to the character pages and weed out the dead/inactive))

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
<~*Lurks, waiting on replies, or a new thread to pop up so we can transfer over to there.*

My laptop is fried, so I am on hubby's comp till they call me back and tell me when to send in mine. It's a motherboard issue. But I am still lurking if needed.~>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff