Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r
Shadow Tsurugihime
I Viet Thuong I
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai was stunned at how fast ruru was. where did he- Right then he felt something on his back, a moment later an electric current was running through him. Tai grit his teeth, "Get off! Tai's power spiked once again, the pressure from his power blew everything away from him. when he felt the weight off his back he turned around and fire a blast of energy filled with immesnse power.
User Image

Ruru used the pressure from tai's blast to get out of the way of his next attack then he slammed his palm to the ground. the ground around tai started to collapse down into a big hole where multiple explosions from ice, fire, lighting where going to be happening. if i can damage you enough to the point where your reaction is thrown off, i can win. Ruru thought to himself. and what's more, i have to get more ice partices on you, that blast of yours blew many of them away... he thought to himself. but this power... i think it's the power of the Ira Clan, the ira's rage if im not mistaken...if that is the case....the more i piss him off, the tougher this battle will be.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

Sonuke

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r
Shadow Tsurugihime
I Viet Thuong I
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai feels the ground beneath him disappear. right away he saw that he was falling into a hole. The elemental explosions caught him off guard, and they were doing a number on him. damn him! why won't he fight me head on! Tai sent another energy blast below him, when it hit the bottom the explosion from the blast sent flying out of the hole. Tai crashes down hard onto the floor. He lifts himself up glaring at ruru. His face show nothing but rage, "Stop with these cheap tricks and fight me!" Tai's gauntlets vanished and his aura was sucked back into him. the only thing strange about him were that his eyes were now glowing crimson. Tai explodes again from where he was, but he was moving faster than before. He reaches Ruru, and launches a punch straight to his face.
User Image

Ruru watched tai come fly after him and ruru stepped back far enough to send a punch to collide with tai's. "Cheap tricks? In a fight everything is allowed." Ruru said as he slammed his palm against tai's arm. Then a image of the gods flashed through his head, but it wasn't from his past. Ruru quickly shook it off and sent a barrage of lghtning attacks from the sky at tai.

User ImageUser Image

O O C

Sonuke
~Grey Nomeka~

User Image

~The voices in my head may not be real...~

Grey smiled as he sat down and organized the infirmary Lucas simply lay on the window sill and went to sleep he was too tired to play Grey was careful so Rebecca wouldnt fall off while he was organizing and maintaining the medical equipment and cleaning the room when he was done grey sat down "why do i have a feeling that I will have more work soon..." Grey said as he placed Rebecca on his lap and scratched her behind the ears.

~but they sure have some damn good Ideas~

angelsfury666

(ooc: sorry for the long wait to post)

Devoted Duelist

th3blackr3ap3r
Shadow Tsurugihime
I Viet Thuong I
User Image
Tai Tanaka

Tai managed to dodge some of Ruru's lightning. the last couple struck him, but he kept running forward. Tai punches down at the ground, sending himself up, and causing a tremor. Tai falls down towards ruru. He knees ruru in the chest, and when his knee makes an impact on him he discharges the full extent of his power. The recoil from the impact sends Tai flying back, but when Tai had made contact with Ruru he saw images of people and gods he didn't know. Tai rolls back to his feet when he hits the ground. What was that? Did he do something to me? Tai glares at Ruru, "Now you're trying to force images in my head?!"

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
sonuke

Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho, Kiyu Rin Ching, Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

The group was astonished by the fight. It was something they had never seen before. It was so powerful they could feel tremors up on the roof.

"Woah! They are really going all out huh?"

"Yeah. This is quite a spar."

As Yunneth watched, she felt a bit of fear as she wathed but she soon waved the feeling away. As the battle went on, Kiyu noticed Ruru's tatics. Even though he wasnt a big fan of Tai, he favored Ruru even less. While Tai simply punched Yunneth in the gut, Ruru kept using fire over and over. If the battle continued, Yunneth would have died. Kiyu growled and looks at his friends.

"Look at that guy. He dares call himself a fighter?! With those dirty tricks?! It's shameful!"

"I have to admit your right. It is quite pathetic when someone feels like they need to play dirty just to win."

Yunneth listened as the two conversed. She admits that she hated those tatics. And as much as she hated it, she knew she should stay and keep her group on the leash unless soemthing happened that required them. Soon the two look toward Yunneth.

"So...what should we do now?"

"...This is a duel. If we interfere we shame and dishonor both. I would much rather avoid it if I could ok?"

"Right"

The two boys find a place to sit. Yunneth stands and continues to watch.
[[ First eep!!! Over 10,000 replies to the rp!! I love you all, thanks so much!! emotion_hug ]]

[[ Let's move on to 4th period (electives) yes? emotion_brofist ]]
User Image

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Headmaster❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Heart beats fast; colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer...

Mary Jane's fingers rapped on the top of her desk for a moment. The energy from outside was easily felt but it kept increasing. With a grunting sigh she pushed herself back from her work station. There was a fight and she knew the two involved due to what was felt. I think I may need to stop allowing gods here, she thought with a light chuckle. Calmly she nearly strolled outside to the fight scene. Her eyes looked at the spectators of students before during her attention to Tai and Ruru. Her arms crossed, eyes narrowed as she began to simply walk into the battlefield.
I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more...

here: Office...outside

ith: No one... students

hinking: Can't even wait til after school, really...

¤ut ¤f ereal:

❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤Mary Jane❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

Familiar Sex Symbol

3,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                User Image
                ☆John☆
                ★Helle★
                ☆Smith☆
                Magic Theorist
                ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

John had returned from Miami. What was he doing in Miami, you ask? He had some business he had to take care of while he was there. Although about half the time he was slacking off during those few days he took off, he actually had a serious business to do with the rest of his organization. Rising Horizons had formed yet another alliance with one of the other organizations. It was common for Rising Horizons to personally go to others. They were (sort of) humble in that way. Of course, they had the confidence to just enter into anybody's headquarters. Although the members were few, they could take down an entire organization of ten thousand without much effort on any of the members part. They were both revered and feared in that way. They were the international police of a magical world.

It was something that John didn't like doing as the co-leader of the world's strongeest oragnization. He had to personally follow Ivory around and act as the leader. He was leader in name, but the true power belonged to Ivory. It was no matter though. Ivory said she'd meet him back at school in a day or so. So he had a day to relax. Or so he thought. He remembered that he had a class to teach. He walked into his 4th period class and found that it was empty. It was to be expected, for he had been missing for quite some time. Nobody really wanted to be in this class if the teacher was missing. He decided to just sit in his teacher's desk and read some documentation, waiting for at least one student to hopefully show up.
                ►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

OOC::

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho, Kiyu Rin Ching, Soren Mochida Lukrin

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Yunneth see's the head master walk out to stop the fight. Kiyu grummbles knowing the fight might be over now. Yunneth hears the bell and looks at her friends. She brings her pegasus back into it's card but keeps her vampire out sicne she promised this summon some time to catch up.

"Hey. Im going to grab some lunch and ehad to a elective class. I will catch up with you two later."

"All right. See ya!"

Yunneth and her Temptress Vampire walk towards the cafeteria. The vampire looks around with a big smile on her face.

"So...Yuni-chan! This is where you go to school now?"

"Um...yeah. I just got here recently."

"Oh? Your parents are ok with this?"

The question hit Yunneth hard. Apparently this summon didnt know about her parents recent murder.

"...I...I wouldnt know. My....My parents are dead. Hunters came across the caravan. I was the sole survivor. It took one night. Only one night to kill everyone. I had the power to save everyone yet...It was the first time i was in a heat of battle that was not practice...so I froze. I ran. And i hid. But that was right after my parents were cut down in front of me. Their blood painted the snow that night..."

The vampire was in shock. She had no idea. As they walked over to the food, she looked at her.

"...Im sorry. I never knew."

"It's fine...even though i can laugh and smile a little that night haunts me. Dont let it trouble you."

Yunneth gets her lunch and puts it in a bento box. She places it in her bag and looks around for a elective. She soon see's the magic class. She wanted to work on summoning so this may work out a little. Yunneth walks in and looks around for a student or a teacher.

Familiar Sex Symbol

3,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                User Image
                ☆John☆
                ★Helle★
                ☆Smith☆
                Magic Theorist
                ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

It would seem that somebody had entered his classroom. John looked to see who it was and found that it was that girl he had helped out a few days ago. "Oh hey! Welcome to Magic Theory! Where anything you can dream of, I can probably copy it in some form or another. And any magic you want to learn, I can teach you in the fastest way. Especially if you're a cute girl." He winked at her. He was not particularly doing anything, and seeing as she was the only person in class, he decided to teach her whatever she wanted.

"Since you're the only person, I'll give you special attention. Well, I have no other choice really." John said casually as he stood up. "So what do you want to learn, young pupil?" He asked, "Perhaps ice magic? I can show you some powerful magic." He wrote the names of several of the most powerful ice spells in existence. They were all developed by some of the greatest ice demons in the world too, so it would be easy for someone like Yunneth to cast. By easy, meaning compared to the rest of the hard ice spells.
                ►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
ToORu-HiMe

Yunneth Yoshiki Nauho

User Image

User Image

Yunneth soon see's the teacher who burried her room in ice and snow. She was still slightly pissed about that yet...nothing to do about it now. The mess was cleaned. That was what mattered. When he offered to teach her ice magic, Yunneth sat down and wanted to eat while she learned.

"Well I was mostly coming in here for summoning lesson. I wanted to see if there were ways to sharpen my skills. But i guess we can work on my ice abilities."

She looks at her familiar and watches as she sat down next to her

Familiar Sex Symbol

3,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
                User Image
                ☆John☆
                ★Helle★
                ☆Smith☆
                Magic Theorist
                ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

John chuckles, "Summoning huh. I can certainly help you sharpen it. It's a simple thing really. Well, in theory it is simple. In practice however, it is very difficult to master it." He wrote down on the board. "Synchronization." He smiled and tapped the board twice. "That's all you need. If you have synchronization, any one of your summons will be god-class." He stated. "Of course, lower level summonings are much harder to create a god-class synchronization. It's all dependent on you. I cannot help you in summoning other than theory."

John had saw the familiar. "It's up to you to synchronize with your summons. It's about becoming friends with them really. You lose a lot of efficiency when you view summons as tools. Of course, some people have attained powerful summons to make up for that. Which is perfectly fine. If you want to practice with your summons, you can spar with me in terms of summoning." He said, "Do you want to go to the training fields?"
                ►►►►►►►►►►◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄◄

1,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
User Image
Xion Graves
Rider of metal and hell fire
Taste either cold steel or hell fire

As Xion transformed back to his human form, he turned his head to where the fight was happening. He walked over slowly, sighing to himself as as he approaches Yunneth and the gang, waving to them. He hears the offer from John to give Yunneth lessons in ice, and it did strike a nerve from before. He puts one of his hands on Yunneth's shoulder as he stands close to her. "Sorry about before, had some matters to take care of" he tells Yunneth, apologizing for suddenly disappearing on her before he walked closer to the fight. He crossed his arms, looking Tai with a slight bit of disappointment. "I thought you would have him on the floor bleeding right now. This is very not you" he said with a playful grin on his face. He had a feeling Ruru was up to his old tricks again in this fight and Tai was falling for them. He began to ponder if any of the gear he has could give help to someone like Tai, but he decided not to offer assistance yet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff