Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

↪ ★ ┋ ❝ WELCOME TO ROSE RED ACADEMY
MY DREAMS WILL NEVER SHATTER

` ☾ ETHAN WEB

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Ethan heard some chattering to his right and he looked over after a few minutes, realizing it was Logan taking care of a new student. He didn't recall Logan being on the welcome committee, but he was still happy that other students took part in helping one another out. Some of the students could be a bit obnoxious and ignore the newbies, but those were a few and far between. Regardless, Ethan welcomed all the help he could get at the beginning of the year. It was then that everything was an absolute mess of people trying to find their rooms, remember their rooms, find their class rooms, remember their teachers names... The thought of it made Ethan sigh.

When Logan looked over and caught Ethan observing though, that small smile seemed to embarrass the male. Busted! Wait, busted for what? It wasn't like he was peeping at something he shouldn't have been. Ethan cleared his throat and offered Logan a nod just before he walked away, a heavy sigh leaving the dark haired student afterwards. "I need more coffee," he mumbled, shaking the liquid around in the cup when it realized that it felt awfully empty.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

O L I V I A xxxxxxxxxx H A S T I N G S

Completely Average
                                                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx Olivia followed closely behind her guide, feeling slightly stupid seeing as the dorms were so close. Perhaps she should have looked around before she asked for his help. At least he didn't seem to upset about it. "Right. Curfew 10:00 pm. " she said trying to hide a laugh. Regaining her composure a thought crept into her head, " Ah, I don't remember if I said it earlier, but thanks for the help. "

Location: By the female dorms.
                                                              Company: Logan the sweater man
                                                              Out of Choices: Dun dun dah Dunnn

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

'School is such a bother...'

User Image

Logan smiled softly."Of course. It's my pleasure." His accent showing strongly this time. He really didn't mind showing the new kids around. It was more of something to take his mind off of classes. If he wasn't working or at classes, he was in his room relaxing by himself. He's still waiting for the day to have a room mate finally. He didn't mind having the place to himself.

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

ʄiamma Όribelle
★FiFi★

THERE'S A FLAME THAT BURNS
xx❤ ιɴ every нeαrт xx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrт
IT'S THE WILL WE HAVE
x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ
Queen Tickles xxxxxx Queen Tickles Queen Tickles xxxxxx Queen Tickles

Fiamma sat on the outdated chairs in the office with crossed legs and twiddling thumbs. The secretary was attending to many calls and had mouthed out the dark haired girl to wait. She hummed lightly to herself, a song that her parents used to sing when she was smaller. Fiamma couldn't really recall most of the song just the rhythm. Her bright blue eyes scanned the office, it was of regular proportions with common supplies. Her nose led her to look over where fresh coffee was brewing. Although she wasn't typically one to get coffee, she did skimp on breakfast. No one was blocking the path and the only other person in the room was the secretary who didn't seem to like she would get done with calls. Might as well enjoy, right? Fiamma said. In a quick motion she stood up, and walked over to pot of coffee.

Her fingertips tapped the sides of plastic cup she held in her slender hands. Fiamma was growing impatient with how long the coffee took. She looked at the sugar and cream with a smile. Her mom always said that Fiamma enjoyed a cup of sugar and cream with a bit of coffee. She wasn't incorrect about that either. Most coffee enthusiasts would scold her but Fiamma wouldn't really care. As she kept waiting, her fingertips kept tapping her cup.

User Image

You showed me nothin' but hate___You ran me into the ground___But what comes around goes around!
You showed me nothin' but hate___You ran me into the ground___But what comes around goes around!

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ↙↙

When you were new at some school it was always hard to adapt, no matter who you were. Some people easily made friends and some didn't, it was a social skill quite honestly. Her older brother decided to drop her off handing her the papers saying she'd need to find her way to her dorm and such. She just nodded, grabbed her gym bag and threw it over her shoulder as she made her way inside. She held the paper in her hand "465..." she muttered to herself, where the heck was that."Im screwed." she said closing her eyes for a moment taking a second to comprehend the environment. She pushed a strand of blonde hair over her shoulder and fidgeted with her shell locket before continuing her search for her dorm as her bag weighed her down. Why did she have to pack so heavy ? Sheesh , she started regretting having brought everything she thought she'd need.

ooc:: outfit first post : Open !

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Completely Average

xxx Olivia gave a slight nod in response, " I'll go put my stuff inside, and I'll be right back out. " she said reaching out for the handle of the door. " Oh, but if there is somewhere you need to be, I don't want to hold you up. " she added looking sheepishly at the ground. After all he was only a kind passerby when she first ran into him. Without waiting for a response she threw the door open and hurried down the hall to her room.

When she found room 467 she carefully opened the door in case anyone else was in there. " Hello?" she whispered of the creak. No response. Guess she was the only occupant for now. Olivia placed her bags on the vacant bed farthest from the door, then carefully retraced her steps she was once again outside to where Logan had brought her. " Is there anywhere else us newbies should visit?"

Out of Choices: meow

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan titled his head slightly thinking."We could swing by your classes so you'll know where to find them." He pursed his lips finishing his thought. There wasn't that much to the school. I mean there was clubs and sports for extra-curricular, but that was after school and optional. He ran a hand through his hair fixing it so his bangs would hang slightly in his eyes. Logan adored his hair. He felt as if it was part of his entire character as a being.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Completely Average

xxx Olivia nodded in understanding, " I guess that would be a good idea. " she said reaching into her pocket to retrieve the same sheet of paper from before. " I think these are my classes." she stated pointing to a column of academic courses on the sheet. ' Of course they are your classes. What else would they be?' she thought mentally hitting herself over the head. There was only so much cluelessness a person could take and she feared she was getting close to that point.

When she glanced back up at Logan she could see him fixing his hair with care, making her feel slightly conscious about her unbrushed mess. " You have nice hair." said without thinking. It was true, she was jealous of his hair, but it hadn't occurred to her how obscure her statement was until she said it. She coughed once, "... yeah.", then threw her pointer finger into the air, "Anyways. Onward!"

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan could see she was so new to this school and clueless. He didn't mind though. Logan remembered his first day he was the same way. He heard her compliment about his hair and smiled brightly. "Thanks, honestly I don't really do much with it in the morning." He was telling the truth, he only showered and brushed it. Logan looked over her schedule and smiled."We have 1st period English and 5th period Wellness together." He began to lead her toward his favorite class. English was his best subject and his favorite. The teacher was an older man named Mr. Green. Logan just called him Mr. G after an inside joke in one of his previous years.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Completely Average

xxx Was it normal to be jealous of a boy's hair? Olivia would give anything to not do anything with her hair in the morning and to have it look decent. Maybe it was an Irish thing. But just imagine it! She could finally do something with her hair, she wouldn't have to brush her hair every thirty seconds just to keep it from getting tangled. Yes. She was certainly jealous of his hair.

" First and fifth? That's good, at least I'll know someone." she said, snapping out of her thoughts. Olivia remembered a time when Dimitri brought up his English teacher, Mr. Green, and vaguely wondered if she would have the same teacher or if it was a different one. How common was the last name "Green" anyways? Shaking her head she sped up her pace to catch up what she had lost while she was thinking. " Hey, Logan. Do by chance know anyone named Dimitri?" she asked trying to sound inconspicuous.

Location: Of to that class called English

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan heard the name Dimitri and put the name with the face and nodded."Yeah, I consider him a pretty good friend." He turned his head to face her while they were walking. Dimitri and Logan actually had yet again fifth together so it kinda worked out that way. He had talked to him since Logan's first year. He began to question how she knew him."Why do you ask?" He asked her softly. The sun was high the sky and blazing into his eyes more so than earlier.

Abaddonus 's Wife

Supreme Gatekeeper

6,075 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
The Kozakura Twins

User ImageUser Image

Mary held her brothers hand as they walked threw the campus gates, mary smiled up at her brother who was taller then her even tho they were twins. "Luke im scared" she said her British accent made her soft voice musical. he smiled down at her his dark hair falling into his eyes "i know sis it'll be ok" he said his voice beep and princely. she beamed up at him she always felt safe next to her brother.

luke looked up at the school taking it ot and analyzing the students and faculty that he could see. he smirked and tugged his sister along they arived in town two days ago from England, and they were both so tiered. they walked to the fronk desk and got their keys and mary sighed "i dont want to be alone" she said he just patted her head "it'll be ok you have your phone right?" he asked. she gave a sly nodd, "okay then you call or text and ill be kright there" he said kissed her forhead and walked off to the boys dorm rooms.

mary looked at the key and decided to do the same and went to find her dorm after she soon found it she unpacked and went to find the cafitira hoping her brother would do the same. luke finnaly found his room after taking the wronge turn twice. he unpacked and went outside to look around.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Completely Average

xxx Olivia bit her bottom lip in thought as Logan mentioned that he knew her relative. Sure Dimitri wasn't super social, but he could have at least mentioned that he was acquaintances with someone at this school, especially if they were a friend! Regardless of the fact that Dimitri decided not to talk about school when confronted he should at least inform his family if he had friends. Despite the relationship between Logan and Dimitri, Olivia was slightly angered.

Facing the path in front of her Olivia kept quiet trying to think of various scenarios for her cousins behavior and why it angered her to begin with. Her thoughts were interrupted when Logan asked a question. " What? Oh. No reason. He just lives with me. That's all. " she said without shifting her focus.

Location: Of to that class called English

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan smiled brightly at her."So you guys are relatives, huh?" He asked not trying to be too personal. They had reached the main building and was heading toward the classroom. He never knew Dimitri had a relative coming here. He knew of course he had a family but he never really talked about them. He shook off his thoughts and turned back his attention to her.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Completely Average

xxx " Yeah, he's been living with us for a while." she responded, glad that her guide didn't jump to the conclusion that Dimitri was her brother, or anything more than just a family member. Olivia had managed to zone out her surroundings and was caught by surprise when the sound of footsteps turned from an outdoor path to a hallway.

Letting the sounds echo through the hall Olivia turned and looked at Logan, who was surprising still listening to her. " So, um, do you have any family here or..." she started before realizing how strange her question would sound. " Never mind about that. Um, what do you do when classes aren't going on?"

Location: Off to that class called English

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff