Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Genius

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

VICTORIA LEE

Olivia seemed unsure about redecorating their dorm room, so Victoria quickly amended herself. She cleared her throat. "Ah, we don't need to do anything to it if you don't want to." She smiled at the other girl, tilting her head to the side a bit. "I guess we can just go and settle in first, before we decide on anything," she added.

Victoria smiled inwardly as she saw Logan giving Dannie his drawing from the side of her eye. He must be part of the welcoming committee, she thought.

She reached out and rested her hands behind her head. "I wonder when the teacher's getting here," she wondered out loud, not directing her thoughts to anyone in particular.

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Ciel Phantomhive
Student
outfit

Ciel looked up at his butler before he looked ahead of him with a sigh. He was to tired to get mad right now. Hopefully later on he would be back to his normal self. "Whatever...I don't have time to get mad at your foolishness." he said before he rolled his eyes a bit. Ciel was always in a forgiving mood when he was exhausted. People actually hoped he was exhaused so he could be more forgiving. Though when he was fully awake he was quite...cold. Ciel rubbed his eyes a bit after hearing what Sebastian said. "I have your class?....fine. Just lead me there." he said pointing ahead "And that was an order." he said, his slight british accent being noticeable.

inuka-sama

(Out Of Canes: Hello Sebastian. = w =)

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

'School is such a bother...'

User Image

Logan smiled after handing the picture to her. He heard her mention the teacher and nodded."There's actually someone to replace the old teacher Green. I don't know who though." He held his head up by placing a hand under his chin. He was happy to have made some friends. Logan still wondered where Dimitri was. He sighed slightly.

Friendly Genius

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

VICTORIA LEE

Victoria glanced at Logan when she heard him answer her query. "Was Mr. Green person a good teacher?" she asked him.

She noticed him let out a sigh. She turned her body to face him and asked, "Are you alright, Logan? Is something bothering you?" She reached out and lightly patted his head. Victoria had her motherly instincts, and that's mostly because she spent so much time with her young twin cousins.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan looked at her and nodded." He was an okay teacher if you did your work." He said softly."I'm fine. 'm just wondering where dear ole Dimitri is. He's one of my other friends" He said with another sigh. He was beyond late and it wasn't like him.
User Image

YOU HEARD MY VOICE XXXXX I CAME OUT OF THE WOODS BY CHOICE XXXXX SHELTER ALSO GAVE THEIR SHADE XXXXX BUT IN THE DARK XXXXX I HAVE NO NAME
YOU HEARD MY VOICE XXXXX I CAME OUT OF THE WOODS BY CHOICE XXXXX SHELTER ALSO GAVE THEIR SHADE XXXXX BUT IN THE DARK XXXXX I HAVE NO NAME

VANITY SMITH

Vanity is a very outgoing girl. She never keeps anything to herself and she liked it that way, it was better to express her opinion of others rather than keep it to herself. Anyway, this cotton candy blue haired girl with eyes as clear as the water gets out of her bed full of anime blankets, and gets dressed for school. Vanity doesn't try much to look pretty, actually. Her naturally long lashes and pink lips, with her big blue eyes and cutesy face complete the busty body she was gifted. "I'm so cute..." Vanity says to herself as she looks into her full length mirror, staring at herself. She slips on some mini jean shorts, a ruffly blue tube top, a gray over-sized cardigan, black stocking knee high length socks, and some studded boots. The young girl then leaves her home and goes straight to school.. she hated everything about it. She didn't have any friends and she was a junior, sad right? Well, Vanity goes to her English classroom, opens the door, and walks silently to her desk, ignoring all the kids that were huddled up in a group. Not like anyone would want to hang out with the school loner.

OCC - Had to change pictures because Victoria Lee posted first :/

████████████████████████████████████████████

Friendly Genius

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

VICTORIA LEE

Victoria just nodded as Logan explained. If this Dimitri guy was a friend of Logan's then surely he'd be nice, too, right? she thought to herself. "I assume he's running late, yeah?" she asked him.

At this point, another girl entered the classroom and went straight for a desk that was a bit far from where they were sitting. She looked like she didn't want to be bothered, so Victoria decided against introducing herself like she did with Dannie. "Hey, Logan, do you know that girl?" she quietly said to Logan, motioning to the girl with a slight movement of her eyes.

Liviro

OOC: omg, i'm so sorry! were you going to use the same picture? i didn't realize, i'm sorry sad eek
x--AngelicChocolate

Desirable Trash

User Image
User Image

User Image

𝔰ebastian smiled when Ciel said "foolishness". Someone was tired this morning it seemed.
He then closed his eyes and put his hand on his heart, bowing he said "Yes my lord".
Walking beside Ciel he walked him into his classroom, the English class.
Seeing the room was already full of students, he walked to the front of the class and waited for Ciel to sit down before speaking.
"Welcome to English class. Forgive me for my late arrival, all the Teachers had a meeting to attend."
He then grabbed a black marker and wrote on the board his name with his beautiful curved penmanship.
"My name is Sebastian Michaelis. I shall be your teacher in this class. You will have homework, it wont be anything you cant handle however. This class will be easy to pass if you agree to follow my standards"
He then smiled at the students saying lightly "Simply do not talk, disrupt, or lie in this class. Then we shall get along just fine"
Sebastian then looked down at Ciel for a moment. He wasn't suppose to show any connection to his young master in the class. He knew however if any student gave him trouble they would pay a worse punishment then if they just simply broke one of his rules.
Sebastian then looked at the class and raised his hand in the air saying "Now, do any of you have questions for me?"

User Image

II L o y a l t y II

Desirable Trash

User Image
User Image
Dannie blinked when Logan gave her the rose. She then smiled and blushed a little.
"That you" she said and then heard the door open and a different girl walk in. She watched as the girl sat down by herself.
Looking at the girls clothing style her eyes widened slightly "I'm... pretty sure thats my roommate"She then smiled at the girl and waved. She wanted to go over to her to say hello until she heard the door open again.
Looking in she seen a attractive man and another student who looked very familiar.
When the teacher was talking she sat back and listened to him. He sounded British. She felt like she may have seen him around.
When he asked for questions she simply kept quiet. Maybe she didn't and was just thinking things. She didn't want to embarrass herself.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

O L I V I A xxxxxxxxxx H A S T I N G S

Completely Average
                                                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx Olivia smiled at Victoria's response. It wasn't that she didn't want to decorate her room, she just wasn't sure if the two of them had the same tastes in decorating. Truth of the matter was back at home Olivia's room was very minimalistic, but maybe decorating would prove to be more exciting.

Olivia drifted into the background of the conversation when Victoria brought up the teacher, who was apparently going to be someone besides Mr. Green. It was strange, Logan seemed a bit disappointed that the teacher wouldn't be teaching the class this year, probably because he had gotten accustomed to the way he taught. Then Dimitri was brought up and Olivia's heart beat quickened. He was right, Dimitri was a very punctual person and never liked to be late. " Ah... I could try to get a hold of him." She said reaching into her bag to retrieve her phone. Quickly she punched in a few buttons then shoved the device back into her bag, " I'm sure it's nothing. He's probably close by. " she said shifting her gaze over to the window.

Her concern was interrupted as two well dressed males processed into the classroom, shortly after another girl joined the class. The smaller of the males took a seat in one of the desks, while the older one stood at the front of the room. The class was silent and Olivia began to fumble with her hands beneath the desk.

Location: That English Classroom.
                                                              Company: Logan the sweater man, the pink haired beauty, Victoria, Dannie the british queen,
                                                              Vanity the blue princess, Ciel the stern faced, and Sir mister teacher Sebastian Michaelis.
                                                              Out of Choices: if you guys ever need to move Olivia when I'm not online, feel free to!

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan shook his head."No, I don't know her." He smiled slightly as Olivia texted him. "Thanks." He said softly. He got quiet as the teacher spoke. Logan shook his head. He already missed the other teacher but didn't say anything. Logan looked at a poster on the and it caught his attention. It read, 'Student council elections coming up!' That's all Logan what he just needed. He was supposed to run for council president this year but was dreading it. He turned to Olivia and started mocking the teacher by silently moving his mouth. Logan was always a trouble maker at the beginning of the year to see how far the teachers would go to punish them.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

O L I V I A xxxxxxxxxx H A S T I N G S

Completely Average

xxx " No problem. " it was the least she could do another friend. Plus she was a bit worried too. Olivia continued to look down at her lap and twiddle her thumbs. It was weird to be introduced to new teachers and rather surprising. She had expected the first day of school to be rigorous, but it seemed more of a day to cover introductory things. Ah well, at least it would be an easy day.

Hearing a shift of body movement around her, she turned to face Logan who was mocking the teacher, and doing a rather good job at it. Placing a hand over her mouth she tried to hide a giggle, then pulled it away to whisper, ' What are you doing? If he catches you, you'll be in trouble. '

Location: That English Classroom.
                                                              Company: Logan the sweater man, the pink haired beauty, Victoria, Dannie the british queen,
                                                              Vanity the blue princess, Ciel the stern faced, and Sir mister teacher Sebastian Michaelis.
                                                              Out of Choices: if you guys ever need to move Olivia when I'm not online, feel free to!

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan smirked."That's the fun part."He whispered as he playfully winked at her. He turned his body in his chair to face her but also still see the teacher. Logan noted that the teacher sounded British and that he did walk in with a well-dressed boy. He dropped that thought and began to think at what the Librarian would have him work at today. The Librarian became a close friend to Logan through working. He respected her. He saw the teacher write his name and drooled over his penmanship. It was beautiful. Logan had a special way that he wrote which gave it a more classical look. He looked back at the girl who walked in just a second before the teacher. She was an interesting character.

(OOC: I love the titles for the characters x3)

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
Ciel Phantomhive
Student
outfit

Ciel put a slight smirk on his face when Sebastian bowed. Having a butler was nice because well...Ciel liked the feeling of controlling one person. It was fun to him. Maybe it was a problem...maybe not. Ciel walked along side Sebastian to his next class, often looking up at him in the corner of his eye but then looking straight ahead again. Once inside the English Classroom he mentally groaned. Oh how he hated a lot of people. Ciel then spotted the perfect seat. All the way in the back next to a window where the sunlight hit it perfectly. He walked to the seat and sat down. It was far away from most people and it kept him warm. It was truly the perfect seat for him.

Ciel rested his head down onto the desk. His sleep was seriously ganging on him, and fast. Ciel made eye to eye contact once with Sebastian and pretended he was paying attention. He remembered that he told Sebastian that he should never lie when he first made him his butler. Though now, all he could hear were certain words in what he said and his vision was blurring up a bit. It was like it hurt NOT to sleep. All he knew was once he was finishes with classes for the day and does his violin lesson...his bed would get the lovin' of the lifetime. He was going to sleep for hours until the next day and wasn't going to set his alarm clock otherwise.

Ciel was just starting to fall asleep when he heard Sebastian ask if anyone had any questions for him. Oh Ciel had a couple of burning questions to his butler teacher but those hebwould have to save after his classes were done for the day. Well...it was up to what his sleep meter was on. He didn't actually have a sleep meter but that's what he blamed on how sleepy or full of energy he was. Ciel once again put his head down, maybe if he just closed his eyes to go to sleep for a few seconds...maybe that would be good enough to last him a few more classes before he felt sleepy again. 'You musn't fall asleep Ciel but...maybe a few second nap would do.' he thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

(Out Of Canes: )

Friendly Genius

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image

VICTORIA LEE

Olivia offered to text Dimitri for Logan, and Victoria was just about to ask how she knew him, when two males walked in. The younger-looking one went to take a seat, and the older one stood in front. She quickly shifted in her seat so that she was facing the front.

The teacher started speaking, and wrote his name on the board. Victoria let out a small, "Woah," upon seeing his penmanship.

From the side of her eye, she saw Logan turn to face Olivia and start mocking the teacher. She continued to pay attention to the front, but she was biting back a giggle. She knew that if she kept seeing Logan, she would downright burst out laughing, so she decided to lean forward and place her hand under her chin for support.

After a few minutes, her mind started wandering to what she would do first after classes ended.

SweatshirtNinja27

Liviro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas