Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
User Image

Welcome to Rose Red Academy!

Welcome to our wonderful academy! Everyone here receives an excellent education. We do not require uniforms. We just require open minds ready to learn. Students stay in separate dorms for privacy, but we allow visiting during daylight hours when classes end. Classes end at 4:00 p.m. allowing students the rest of the day for activities. Anyways enjoy your stay!

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Rules!

1. PM me all profiles.
2. Have fun!
3. Keep it interesting this is a high school after all.
4. Romance, fighting, etc. is allowed.
5. If things get too serious then take it to pm.
6. Please be respectful of others.
7. If you leave please let me know.
8. If you have any questions please let me know.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Dorms!

Boys

Room 144: Logan Hawke & Giovanni Muccino
Room 143: Dimitri Bias &______
Room 199: Ethan Webb &______
Room 194: Luke Kozakura &______
Room 195: Ciel Phantomhive &______

Girls

Room 256: Dannie Lycan & Vanity Smith
Room 254: Mary Kozakura &______
Room 230: Olenna Renatus &______
Room 465: Rosalie Auburn &______
Room 467: Olivia Hastings & Victoria Lee

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Profile Skeleton!

Username:
My name is: (Character name)
My age is: (Age)
I look like: (Picture)
I'm into: (Sexuality)
My dorm room is: (Dorm number)
My crush is: (Your crush)
My story is: (Background)

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Accepted Profiles!

Username: Liviro
My name is: Logan Hawke
My age is: 17
I look like: User Image
I'm into: Bisexual
My dorm room is: Room 144
My crush is: No one yet.
My story is: I came from a normal family. Not really much fighting or arguing. I was sorta bullied at my older school over my sexuality but oh well. I've been at Rose Red Academy for a while. I've made a couple friends here and there on campus. I'm very quiet at times around strangers, but I'm very outgoing around friends. My hometown is Ireland.

Username: SweatshirtNinja27
My name is: Dimitri Blas
My age is: 18
I'm into: Bi-Curious
My dorm room is: 143
My crush is: None of your business
My story is: Not very exciting. I can tell you that I have difficulty communicating with others, because I was not raised in a rural community, instead I sat in my room studying all day. It isn't all that bad, I have plenty of skills which could eventually help me in the future. My parents decided to travel around Europe just before I entered high school so I currently reside with my cousin, Olivia Hastings. I have a very cool aura about me, but it really is just me trying to hide my obliviousness to any situation.

Username: SweatshirtNinja27
My name is: Olivia Hastings
I'm into: Heterosexual
My dorm room is: 467
My crush is: Ah- I really don't know anyone yet.
My story is: I am completely normal. There is nothing special about me, no dark past, no special talents, just completely average Olivia Hastings. I was home schooled for a majority of my life, I would sit in the living room while my mother would teach me the subjects and then my dad would come home to teach me music lessons. The highlight of my life would have to be the day I found out my cool older cousin, Dimitri Blas, would be staying with us and attending the same school. Finally I would have someone to talk to! Like most people I am shy to begin with, but I do enjoy the company of others. I hope we can become friends.

User ImageUsername: inuka-sama
My name is: Dannie Lycan
I'm into: Hetrosexual
My dorm room is: 256
My crush is: none yet
My story is: Dannie grew up only with her mother, seeing as how her father and mother got divorced before she was born. Dannie does not care to ever meet her father and sticks up for her mother in every situation. She has always had a very vast imagination. Making up friends as a child and creating stories. She has always had this feeling of being alone however. Even if she is surrounded by a million people, she still feels alone. She use to attend a school in London (her home town) until she was verified for Rose Red Academy. Being a new student, she wishes to make many friends.

Username: cutesu desu
My name is: Ethan Web
I'm into: M-Men
My dorm room is: 199
My crush is: ...
My story is: While my history isn't dramatic, I can promise you it was a little pathetic. I didn't have a lot growing up; my mom and dad didn't know when to stop and resulted in five kids, me being somewhere in the middle. Money was very tight all the time and we lived off of hand-me-downs and donations from our neighbors while trying to figure out what to do about getting the bills paid. Because of our lack of money, I spent most of my time studying so that I could get a good job as a doctor later in life and support my family; my hard work paid off when I was invited to the Rose Red Academy, where my stay was going to be completely financially covered. I have now been at the school well over a year; I am the president of the welcoming committee now that Angela Brownsworth graduated. This means that, not only do I help new students find their way around, but I work with a wonderful team to plan school events throughout the year.
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Username: Frothy Moaning
My name is: Fiamma Oribelle
My age is: 16 almost 17
I'm into: Males and Females
My dorm room is: 230
My crush is: A lady never tells~
My story is: Fiamma was raised in a big,rowdy, and close knit Italian family so she always had people around her. Most of her childhood went fine, and her parents and friends had no problem with her sexuality. Before turning 15, her parents got divorced which came as a big surprise to everyone but no other traumatic events.

Username: Done With Dolls
My name is: Rosalie Auburn
My age is: Seventeen
I'm into: Guys
My dorm room is: 465
My crush is: N/A
My story is: Her parents weren't around often because they worked a lot, so she spent a lot of her time doing extra-curricular activities at school and working extra hard at school and adding new things on her plate such as second languages, sports, more advanced work, etc. She spent a lot of time reading and working on music.

Username: ArienaDark
My name is: luke Kozakura
I'm into: girls
My dorm room is: 194
My crush is: dont have one
My story is: luke and mia grew up in England, their royal blood gave them so many options and they could have what ever they wanted but for some reason never too advantage of it. they both were always close and hard to separate but the twins hold a secret.

Username: ArienaDark
My name is: mary Kozakura
I'm into: guys
My dorm room is: 254
My crush is: dont have one
My story is: mia and luke grew up in England, their royal blood gave them so many options and they could have what ever they wanted but for some reason never too advantage of it. they both were always close and hard to separate but the twins hold a secret.

User Image
x x x x xx--AngelicChocolate

x x x x x- - - vanity smith
x x x x x- - - seventeen
x x x x x- - - pansexual
x x x x x- - - dorm number : 256
x x x x x- - - everyone is cute.
x x x x x- - - My background is a bit in the dark considering many things I've seen and done. All I can really say is I'm from New York. Born and raised in the apple. No siblings, my mother left most of the days to go work down the street dancing for older men, dad left long before I was born... and I'm a bit of a slut. I love everyone and they love me. The only reason I got into this school is because, no matter my background, my grades are the highest of the high. I'm an amazing student who will succeed if I wanted to.

Username: Saint BonBon
My name is: Olenna Renatus
I'm into: Males mostly, but girls are just so pretty
My dorm room is: 230
My crush is: No one yet
My story is: Olenna is in her final year at the Red Rose Academy. She isn't sure what life outside of school has in store for her. She is the oldest daughter; her only other sibling is her young brother only 4. Olenna is a very kind girl, but sometimes comes off as stand offish, because of her very strict up bringing. Her whole life, she was told she would be the next head of her family, and take over the business, but now that her younger brother is around, he will be doing that instead. She's lost direction in her life, but doesn't like to think about it. That's for when he's done with school.

Username: Sehunnie 1994
My name is: Victoria Lee
I'm into: Guys
My dorm room is: 467
My crush is: None yet.
My story is: Victoria is an only child. Her father left her mother and her right after she was born. Her mother took it upon herself to take care of her, but committed suicide a day after her 12th birthday. Since then, she's lived with her mother's sister and her two cousins, 6-year-old twin girls. Those two girls, Faith and Maria, are the light of her life, and she would do anything for them. Some people wonder why she didn't grow up to be a rebel/problem child considering her "tragic" past, but it's mostly just because she tries to be a good role model to Faith and Maria. She likes to think that she's good at socializing because of her really bright attitude. Victoria's not the party type, though. She'd rather stay at home and read a book. She's very good with kids, and extremely terrible at directions.

Username: Inuka-Sama
My name is: Sebastian Michaelis
My age is: Unknown
I'm into: Pansexual
My dorm room is: None, He is a Teacher
My crush is: Unknown
My story is: Sebastian has hidden away his true past, however the past he has chosen to share is he is a butler for the Phantomhive family. When his Young Master Ciel came to the school, he was able to land a job as a Teacher here to watch out for his Young Lord.
Many people say Sebastian cant be human in which he normally always answered "No, I am simply.. one hell of a Butler"

Username: Cassandra Sandsmark
My name is: Giovanni Muccino
My age is: 18 years old
I'm into: guys
My dorm room is: 144
My crush is: n/a
My story is: The son between a mob boss and a prostitute no one ever expected much of Giovanni, however, when his father had no other children he became his heir. Being an heir to a mob empire hasn't been easy, from a young age he was trained in all forms of combat. But keeping his sexuality secret from his father hasn't been easy, so he enrolled in Rose Red Academy to get away but he knows if the mob ever found out they would kill him. He tends to keep to himself a lot and despite being a brilliant student he's not very social. Still many see him as being popular around the school where all Giovanni sees are fake friends.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

D i m i t r i III l a s
This is some filler. I hope it is enough. - If I just act cool, maybe no one will notice -

User Image

Dimitri glanced up at the plain colored ceiling of his bed room. Sitting up he rubbed his eyes in an attempt to fix his blurred vision. Then came a yawn and a reach for his glasses sitting on a table just beside the bed. Fixing them on the bridge of his nose he climbed out of his bed and began to prepare for the day. Today he was going to start his last year at Rose Red Academy and the last thing he wanted was to be late. Once everything was in order he grabbed his bags, knocked on his cousin's door and left.

Dimitri walked down the street swiftly, ignoring the annoyed glances as he pushed through the crowd, until he reached the school. Sighing he made his way towards the building to obtain his dorm key. The first day of school was rather tedious, full of pointless activities and unnecessary interaction. He yawned as he approached the secretary, it was much to early to be awake. " Dimitri Blas." he stated as the secretary searched for his key. " Have a wonderful year. she said with a smile, holding out his key. " I'll try." he muttered. Then after he obtained he key he made his way outside to find his dorm.

User Image

Wandering campus No oneIndifferentooc: merp.

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

'School is such a bother...'

User Image

Logan awoke slowly to sunlight pouring into his room. He felt the sunlight on his face and rolled out of bed. He groaned grudgingly as he dragged himself through his daily routine. He left his room wearing the usual sweater over a a collared shirt with jeans and high top sneakers. Logan despised waking up early. He walked out of his room grabbing his messenger bag and his keys. Another start to a long day at school.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

O L I V I A xxxxxxxxxx H A S T I N G S

Completely Average
                                                              ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxx Knock knock

Olivia woke with a start, she was a pretty heavy sleeper, but when it came to her door anything could startle her. Throwing the warm covers off her body she peered over at the clock. " Why didn't he wake me up sooner?" she asked scurrying out of bed to her closet to get ready. Today was her first day at Rose Red Academy, unlike her cousin who had been attending it for all of his high school life, Olivia was home schooled until her parents decided, over the summer, to send her to a normal school to make friends. After speeding through her morning routine she gave her parents a quick farewell and dashed out the door.

Olivia hurried past a large crowd of people to make it to her new school. She hoped to find her cousin so he could show her the way around so she wouldn't have to be the awkward new kid. Unfortunately she had no such luck. Scanning the campus she spotted a rather irritated male in a sweater passing-by so taking a breath she called out to him. "Ah! Excuse me? Can you help me?"

Company: Logan
                                                              Out of Choices: merp x 2

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan turned slowly to face a brown haired girl who seemed lost."I'd be glad to help miss. I'm Logan Hawke." He spoke in a strong Irish accent as he introduced himself. He extended a hand out to her for her to shake. He couldn't put her face into any of his previous classes so he assumed she was new. His early morning enemy, the sun, was shinning intently on his eyes causing they to sparkle. He adjusted a strap on his messenger bag, smiling slightly at the newly met girl.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

↪ ★ ┋ ❝ WELCOME TO ROSE RED ACADEMY
MY DREAMS WILL NEVER SHATTER

` ☾ ETHAN WEB

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

Like usual, Ethan had been up bright and early. He'd beaten his alarm clock by ten minutes and managed to make it just before the sun fully showed its smiling face to the world. This was usual for him. Sleep was never a strong factor. The guy would stay up late into the night and be one of the first to rise in the morning; perhaps that was one of the reasons he seemed so frantic and high strung all the time. His mind couldn't cope with the amount of work it was put through to keep up with the lack of sleep he suffered from. Unlike some of the other students, Ethan stayed on Rose Red campus. The trip to his family in New York was a tedious one and costly at that, so he paid his breaks off by working somewhere in the school. Some holidays he'd work in the libraries, others he would help maintain the gardens and school grounds. It just all depended on whatever they needed to have done and they always seemed more than happy to let the president of the welcome committee help out.

Ethan was already outside of his dorm when the first students began to arrive. In one hand, he had his cup of coffee like some old man preparing for the day. Draped across his other shoulder was his school brief case, which currently held maps and school schedules. The morning was cool and Ethan relished it silently as he stepped out under the early morning sun, squinting a bit at the golden glare. More people were showing up. Some of them had familiar faces and they approached him easily, reaching out to take the school schedule that let them know when holidays and breaks were and to hang around and idly chat and get the scoop on Ethan's plans for the annual Rose Red Welcoming Festival; a student run festival held at the end of the first week that allowed late students or 'left behind' students to talk more with their instructors, get to know other students, try out a bunch of different food, and play games for the day. A sort of stress relief and ice breaker for the new year.

Ethan sighed when the last person walked away, allowing him to take a seat on the bench perched in front of the school. He stared up at the sky almost warily before he brought his cup to his lips and took another swallow of the hot coffee.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Completely Average

xxx Knock knock

Olivia was surprised when the male with the sweater spoke. It was rather strange to hear an Irish accent in person, if fact it was very cool. "Oh, I'm Olivia Hastings. " she introduced, offering her hand and giving a light shake. She was glad the first person she decided to talk to on campus was nice, even though his eyes, although glimmering in the sun, said he wasn't exactly thrilled about being awake. Still she couldn't complain.

" As you can probably tell, I'm new to this whole... school thing " she said with an embarrassed tone, " But, do you think you could help me find the dorms? Or where ever newbies are supposed to go?

Company: Logan the sweater man
                                                              Out of Choices: merp x 2

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan laughed a little at the word 'newbies'."It's nice to meet you Olivia. I'd love to show a newbie around." His accent rolled off his tongue smoothly. "What's your dorm room number?" He asked in a soft tone. He had been at the school for 3 years now and knew its in and outs. He wasn't the best in his classes, but he made it by pretty well. He had a job at the library on campus and worked there on weekends. He turned his head slightly to see an old face, Ethan Web. He flashed the boy a small smile and focused back on Olivia. Today was going to be interesting to say the least.

(OOC: I respect the title "The Sweater Man" x3 )

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

ʄiamma Όribelle
★FiFi★

THERE'S A FLAME THAT BURNS
xx❤ ιɴ every нeαrт xx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrтxx❤ ιɴ every нeαrт
IT'S THE WILL WE HAVE
x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ x✴ тнαт lιɢнтѕ тнe ѕpαrĸ
Queen Tickles xxxxxx Queen Tickles Queen Tickles xxxxxx Queen Tickles

The familiar smell of pasta wafted through the grates in the room on the dark haired beauty who snored away graciously. Papa was always the first to wake cooking breakfast, while Fiamma was typically the last to wake. Papa stormed up to Fiamma's room, pounding heavily on the door and yelling in Italian before leaving back into the kitchen. With loud and obviously annoyed groans, Fiamma, or Fifi as she liked to call herself, got out of the covers and into the harsh reality of the morning. Her eyes bulged out slightly looking at the time, later than what she had hoped. Might as well be fashionably late. She thought to herself. Fiamma undid her pajamas and went through her normal routine before heading to the cozy kitchen occupied by various family members. Feebly, she waved at them but most were too busy munching on their carb heavy breakfast. Rolling her eyes, Fiamma got a hold of her bags and sneaked out of Papa's house, calling a taxi. There was no need for long cheesy goodbyes anyway.

The taxi driver was a friendly middle aged woman who had a small kind smile. She got in the passenger's seat rather than in the back, and had a good conversation with the woman. Before Fiamma knew it she was in front of Red Rose Academy and gazed in its glory. She gave the taxi driver money plus a good tip. Absentmindedly, she grabbed her bags and walked slowly to the office, preparing her information to receive her dorm number and key.

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Completely Average

xxx Olivia winced when Logan repeated the word newbie. Sure she had called herself one, but it was weird to hear someone else say it. Oh, well, it wasn't as if it was that big of a deal. " Ah. Thank you. " she said clasping her hands together with glee. So far school with other people wasn't looking too bad. Then again she hadn't even been on campus for a full hour! Still, positive thoughts lead to positive outcomes, at least that was what she hoped.

" My dorm number?" she asked. " Oh right!" she exclaimed remembering where the slip of paper was. She reached into her pocked and pulled out a folded piece of paper, " Dorm number 467. " she read, then showed him the sheet of paper, just in case she had read it wrong.

Company: Logan the sweater man
                                                              Out of Choices: From this day forth Logan will be forever known as "The sweater man"

Dapper Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
~L o g a n H a w k e~

User Image

Logan turned his head in the direction of the girls' dorm rooms."Your room is this way. Follow me." The boys were allowed in the girls' rooms until curfew at 10:00 p.m. He led her toward the rooms walking not too far infront of her. He looked over his shoulder to look at her."Word of advice curfew is at 10:00. Meaning just not be caught after 10:00 in the boys dorm or with a boy in your dorm. Blah blah blah." He mocked at the rules. He never followed them. He kinda stayed under the radar breaking them every now and then.

(OOC: Cue epic music. )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces