Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
~Rika Shikaru~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once the two were gone, Rika finally had the roof to herself again. She climbed down from her spot on the roof access building and made her way down out of the school building. The dark haired girl went to her room, but when she got there her little wisp wasn't there to greet her. It concerned her cause its soft blue glow usually made her happy. She checked everywhere, maybe it was playing a game with her. After checking everywhere it could be hiding she started to panic. Did someone find it and take it away from her? Did it run off? Rika quickly left the dorms in search of her spirit wisp, however she was running out of time now cause the curfew was in an hour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where am I?: Outside Girls' dorms
Who's there?: No one
How am I feeling?:Panic'd
OOC:

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
~ Midori Sonozaki ~

Midori was surprised that it was almost time for curfew. When Tristan mentioned the graveyard, she flinched remembering that it was where she had left Rika all alone. She had a sense of guilt and was wondering if her friend had stayed there all of this time. She hoped no cause that would kill her inside that Rika had been spending her entire day in a graveyard. "I need to go stop into the graveyard anyway." she said already starting in the direction of the cemetery. "You two can go to your rooms if you want."
Hopeing she wouldn't find Rika there, she started in without them.

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♪Don't care to twist it, I know I'm hot,
Just need to know if you feel me or not.
I know your name, I got your number,
And if you want me, baby, I can come over♪

Mellany Vieira

Mellany gave a final glance at the pond before standing up. "Looks like it's time to start heading back. I have an assignment in English that I really should finish; I'm usually not the type to slack off. Thanks for coming out here with me, guys." She gave them a slight wave before turning and heading to her dorm.

((short and to the point))

Familiar Shapeshifter

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu watched Mellany wave to them and then leave for the dorms. He got up and did the same, it was getting late and didn't want any trouble on his second day of school here. "I'll see you later Mellany, and you to Akihiro." He said to the two of them as he made his way to the dorms to head off to bed.

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Where am I?: Boys dorm
Who am I with?: no one
How am I feeling?:
OOC:

Ruthless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
†__†__Tristan Maisouchi__†__†

User Image

I won't let insanity control who I am...

Tristan looks at Manna a bit confused at her frozen state, and watches as she stutters, did she not want him to accompany her? Maybe he shouldn't of asked. He couldn't help but bite his cheek as he looked down at her chest when she looked up at the roof. He wasn't a pervert, he was a guy, but still he felt a little bit ashamed at his weakness, but she was beautiful, and he had to stop himself from jumping in a mixture of relief and happiness. He looked at Midori, noticing that she seemed worried about something, smiling and nodding as she already started walking away, "Okay, Midori, stay safe!" then suddenly he felt Manna's soft hand touch his in a warm grasp, and suddenly he was stumbling after her with his bunny ears flopping around. He looked back at Midori and waved as he tried to keep his balance, "Ah! U-uh, I'll see you tomorrow okay? I still need a rematch!" he said with a grin and a wink, and loud enough so she would hear him. He wanted her to know she wasn't forgotten.

He blushed in embarassment as he finally managed to keep up a pace with her skipping, his ears starting to aggravate because of how silly he looked, which usually he didn't mind, but sometimes he wanted to have the ability of being serious, 'oh well,' he thought, 'I guess I'll just have to make do, he continued to skip alongside her, stumbling sometimes as they neared the girl's dorm. "So, do you have any hobbies?" he asked, wondering if it would sound forced... he couldn't understand why he felt so nervous, but he didn't want to ruin this moment and did his best to try and hide it, although it wasn't easy. He eventually, however, found him self laughing softly as they skipped... the joy felt a bit freeing.
User Image
I ωon't let inSAИITY control ωho I am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrestrain

Where am I?: School courtyard
Who am I hiding my real side from?: Manna
How am I feeling?: Happy
What monster is in my head?: I'm so glad she wanted me to walk her to her dorm, I wonder what her hobbies are?
OutofCookies:

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
ஜø¤º°*In you and I, There's a new land, Angels in flight, My Sanctuary; where fears and lies melt away. Music inside, I need more passion then you could understand, For what's left of me, Remains in me...now...*°º¤øஜ

C O D E N U M B E R :
T H E H A L O P R O J E C T:
我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである
ANDREA G R E Y
MANAMI K I R Y U
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
P R O J E C T S A N C T U A R Y

Manna's Primary Theme: Eternity ~ Memory of Lightwaves
Manna's Secondary Theme: Apocrypha
Manna's Tertiary Theme: My Passion is My Sanctuary

User Image

あなた I believe in this promise that will never be broken. I feel that no matter where we are, we are connected. Even if we’re far apart or can’t be one, as long as I have one unwavering truth, I’ll be fine...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Manna stopped skipping and started to walk normally as he asked her what her hobbies are. "Uuum, Cooking, Cleaning, Piano, Violin and writing Fan Fictions I suppose, and you?" She asked with a beautiful smiled. Manna was a little worried about Midori and was hoping she wouldn't be alone in the graveyard. Manna had only met her recently, and she may have been a little self preservant at times, but she really did care for others. It was the Angel in her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

あなた I want to protect you from this never ending despair, I want to pray so that where ever you are, you won’t forget me. Even if I can’t touch you nor see you with my eyes, there is an unwavering truth in my heart. Everything wasn’t a coincidence, because I knew there was a meaning to anything and everything. I love you...

Profile Version: 4.9.3]
                                                        チョコレートのアウト:

Ruthless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
†__†__Tristan Maisouchi__†__†

User Image

I won't let insanity control who I am...

Tristan nearly fell over when the girl stopped so suddenly, but with a little flailing of his left arm he managed to stay upright, acting like it didn't happen. "Well... being smooth is my favorite past-time," he said sarcastically, grinning slightly and looking at how her lips formed such a nice smile, "But as for hobbies... I must say I like video games, poetry, and I also like manga, and though I haven't gotten into fan-fiction just yet, I like the idea of making your own stories... Oh and music! God I love music... all different kinds as well, except for most rap and hip hop..." he noticed she looked a bit nervous and he squeezed her hand a bit tighter, not enough to cause any discomfort, but more to help reassure her. "Haha... I guess I talk a bit much..." he said, nudging her playfully with his shoulder just enough to make her sway a bit, he said "Hey... she'll be fine, I just met her but I can tell she's a strong person, she can take care of herself. Plus, the spirits don't harm people with strong wills, and some even like them," he smiled and tried to make eye contact. He was decently practiced in comforting people, it was just who he was... or rather who he used to be and who he tried to maintain.
User Image
I ωon't let inSAИITY control ωho I am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrestrain

Where am I?:
Who am I hiding my real side from?:
How am I feeling?:
What monster is in my head?:
OutofCookies: Will have to format later.

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Lyra the Unicorn

User Image
~ Midori Sonozaki ~

Midori kept going as she headed to the graveyard at a quick pace. There wasn't much time left before curfew and she didn't want to know what happened if she was caught breaking it. As she reached the gravestones, she noticed that Rika was nowhere to be found. However, after looking around for a bit she found a a different girl was there with pink hair instead. The girl looked upset for some reason. "Hey there," Midori said kneeling down next to the girl. " What are you doing out here on your own Don't you realize its almost curfew?" Midori did a quick look around to see if anyone was around. Since Tristan and Manna didn't come with her it was really only her and this pink haired girl.

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
neko_kitty16
User Image
Takashi
'Wolf' / 'Wolfy'

Takashi simply continued his trance-like humming. Aside fron the mini sprint the previous night, Takashi hadn't been in his wolf form for ages. It felt amazing; all of his senses were enhanced.... which probably meant Hanako's scent was about ten times stronger than when he was in his human form. It passed the point where it got him... 'in heat', but rather surpased that and acted like he'd been charmed. It was almost like everything outside his little five by five square of space existed. He was content.

Where: Hanako's Dorm
Who: Hanako
Currently In Ze Head:
OOC:

User Image

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
๑ ۩ ۞۩ ๑
▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
I'm conversing with: wind
We're talking at: the room
I don't say it but I think:
Oranges or Cakes:

User Image

" I • h a v e • t o • f i n d . . .

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Akihiro bid the two good bye and headed towards his dorm. He walked with Ryu along the way but did not say a word. He went inside his room and closed the door. He then placed the flute in his pocket on the drawer. He pulled out a white shirt and shorts, brushed his teeth and went to sleep.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

. . . t h e • m i s s i n g • p a r t • o f • m e . "

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
♦Kimiko Mikogami♦

"If you asked me how many times you have crossed my mind, I would say once…

User Image

Kimiko smiled. "As much as I would want to stay with you tonight." she said taking his hand "I wouldn't want to get you into more trouble than you already are." she said planting a kiss on his lips. "But I would appreciate if you accompanied me to my dorm." she said smiling.

...because you never really left."

Hilarious Fatcat

iSuperKamiTenchi-kun
Ҕanako Ӄurono

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ωhen violet eyes get brighter ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Hanako merely pet his head and such. She loved animals and the fact that Takashi's true form was a werewolf made it all the more better. She looked up towards the window near her bed as she heard the bell and looked down to see him in a trance like state. She didn't charm him? Did she? Could she with her humming? No she wasn't a siren so what could it be? She thought for a moment before realizing his snout was in her stomach and giggled. It was her smell. Her smell is what got him in the trance. Oh how she never wanted to let him go, but the sooner they got to bed the sooner they could see each other in the morning. Putting a hand to Takashi's shoulder she nudged gently. "Takashi wake up you need to go back to your dorm hon."

☆═━┈┈━═☆ αnd heavy wings grow lighter ☆═━┈┈━═☆

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
αre all eyes on me because I'm sexy?: My dorm room.
αm I with someone cute?: Takashi.
ϲan you read my mind?: So CUTE!!!
όOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
neko_kitty16
kazuki1123
User Image

Ayami Takagi
Celestial Phoenix Junior

User Image

Ayami heard the bell ding 9 o’clock. She sighed; she apparently had been asleep longer than she thought. She looked up apologetically at June. “Oh well, it looks like we have to part for now. I will see you tomorrow dear, and don’t worry I will let Hanako know you are ok!” She went to him and noticed she was much closer to him now, she no longer had to stand on her toes to kiss him or have him bend over. She placed a kiss on his cheek before walking into the girls dorm. She went up to Hanako’s room and knocked on the door. “Hanako, it’s Ayami. Are you in there?” She spoke in a rather non-chalant way as she called out, not really fazed by the near death experience as she could have been.

User Image
Where am I?: Girl's dorm
Who am I with?: Hanako
How am I feeling?: Happy and mellow
What am I thinking?: Hope Hanako is doing ok
OOC:

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lyra the Unicorn

User Image

【June Suzuki

Incubus

June sighed after hearing the bell and smiled at Ayami after she kissed him on the cheek before waving bye to her. He walked away heading to the boys dorm smiling happy that Ayami was better and that she was taller now after everything she been through it was just a really weird and painful day in his eyes. As he came up to the boys dorm he walked inside and went straight to his room entering it not really wanting to sleep since he was sleeping all day. He just sat on his bed sighing as he looked up at the ceiling.

Where am I?:boys dorm
Who am I with?: no one
How am I feeling?:Happy and wondering
What is in my mind: This new look is weird
OOC:

If the white rose petals open one by one, will the memories from those days revive?
Illuminated by peace, the night that makes flowers bloom is sweet yet painful, and becoming colourful
Like following a shining thread, time is flowing quietly
While people stick to the movement of flow and ebb, they are reborn
Your smile is the warmth that melts my chest
Like a faint dream that I had somewhere
Even if the present moment is cut out by the setting sun,
Our shadows are overlapping
Like destinies that crossed each other, endless and far, boundless and deep
I grasped it again and again, I lost it again and again- the fact that we were finally able to meet
Like how the sky yearns for the earth, the flower waits for rain, and the night falls in love with tomorrow
I yearned so much for the fact that two hearts were one

2,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Sargent093
User Image

Miahru Shimada
Human Freshman

User Image

Miharu nearly knocked the girl over as she tackled the girl. She had grabbed onto her leg and started crying into it. “I was in class then it got out then I tried to find kasai but I got lost and then I was walking around and then it started to get dark and then it got cold and I was all alone and then I wandered into this graveyard and I was so scared because no one was around and I thought I would never find my way back to the school and… AAAAAA!” The tears burst out stronger as she blabbered eventually the sobs impeding her speech. She was just so happy that someone had found her. She tried to wipe away the tears but couldn’t quite get them to stop. “I was so lost, thank you for finding me. It was dark and I couldn’t tell where anything was!” She finally managed to squeak out between sobs. Miharu was so glad; she would never have found a way back without help.

User Image
Where am I?: Graveyard
Who am I with?: Midori
How am I feeling?: TEARS OF JOY!
OOC: Lol Miharu got stuck out there because she was supposed to meet tristan but then there was all that editing and i didn't feel like editing mine.

^This is Miharu^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces