Welcome to Gaia! ::

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♪Don't care to twist it, I know I'm hot,
Just need to know if you feel me or not.
I know your name, I got your number,
And if you want me, baby, I can come over♪

Mellany Vieira

Mellany smiled and glanced at Akihiro over her shoulder. "Hey stranger," she said with a smile (and a very subtle wink) as she turned around. She laughed a little when he commented on her hair. "This is my natural curl; no amount of product and heat can make your hair look like this if you're not born with it." Mel brushed a curl out of her face and looked back at Ryu. She wasn't planning on ignoring him like she did last time, though if Akihiro did steal her away, she probably wouldn't mind, that boy was cute.

She looked at both of them and smiled. "So what have you two been up to these past couple months? I haven't really seen either of you."

Familiar Shapeshifter

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu smiled when he walked with Mellany, that is until Akihiro showed up. Though he didn't have anything against Akihiro, Ryu had thought he had found that one girl he liked. That or it could still be the whole siren thing effecting him still, he doubted it, its been months since that! Still, he kept his smile, even though he felt uncomfortable. "Hey Akihiro, so are you enjoying the festival? We were headed that way I think."

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Where am I?:
Who am I with?:
How am I feeling?:
OOC:

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣
๑ ۩ ۞۩ ๑
I'm conversing with: Ryu and Mellany
We're talking at: ...
I don't say it but I think: are they going out? yes or no...
Oranges or Cakes:

User Image

" I • h a v e • t o • f i n d . . .

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂

Akihiro smiled at Mellany when he winked at her. Even when it already had been months since that 'incident', she still hadn't left his mind entirely. "Nothing much happened, though being part of the academy police was troublesome at times." he sighed. He noticed that Ryu's facial expression had changed when he arrived, though he didn't know whether it was from dislike or something else. When he heard Ryu's question he was a bit confused and was about to ask what festival he meant when he remembered that today was that festival. He couldn't believe he'd almost forgotten why he hadn't been in his school uniform this morning. "Oh right the festival. i was actually just roaming around though. I almost forgot about the festival." he said placing a hand behind his head. Then a sudden question popped up on his head. 'Could these two be possibly going out?' he didn't know what to of it though since they had just met today after months. So he asked another question. "Oh ~ wait. Was I disturbing you guys in the middle of something?"

. . . t h e • m i s s i n g • p a r t • o f • m e . "

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

♪Don't care to twist it, I know I'm hot,
Just need to know if you feel me or not.
I know your name, I got your number,
And if you want me, baby, I can come over♪

Mellany Vieira

Mellany smiled and shook her head at him. "No, I was just taking a walk and Ryu joined me. You're welcome to join us, too, you know." She noticed Ryu's expression change, too, but she didn't want to seem rude to Akihiro. Ryu's comment about the festival reminded Mellany that the festival was indeed today. She had forgotten about it. Mel had considered dressing up this year, but she probably wouldn't unless a lot of others were.

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

๑ ۩ ۞۩ ๑
I'm conversing with: Ryu and Mellany
We're talking at: ...
I don't say it but I think:
Oranges or Cakes:

User Image

" I • h a v e • t o • f i n d . . .

"Great." he didn't mean that the two of them not going out was great, he just meant that being able to go with them was great. "That's great." he said again. It was Akihiro's first year in this school and he was wondering if this thing happens always. The school he was in last year wasn't into celebrating and festivals so it was really a new experience for him so he asked Mellany since she was a senior in this school. "Hey Mellany. Does this festival happen annually?"

. . . t h e • m i s s i n g • p a r t • o f • m e . "

Hilarious Fatcat

HellFire Eternal
Chiyaku Wae
Ҕanako Ӄurono

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ωhen violet eyes get brighter ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Hanako stabalized herself against the wall as the dorms shook and shook her head when it was finished. "An earthquake?" She questioned before looking over at Rika poked her head out of her dorm door and asked if they wanted food. Shaking her head she smiled and giggled. "No thanks Rika I'll pass this time." She giggled before seeing Manna her rival/friend pass on by like she wasn't even there. 'Oh no she didn't!' Hanako yelled in her head letting out a humph noise. "Well go to go you guys!! Roxann come off if your going to help out." She chimed running off finally catching up to Manna.

"Manna!!" She giggled jumping onto the girls back her chest pressing against hers hoping to irritate her. "How are you this morning? Feel something different about me?" Hanako asked purposely rubbing her chest against Manna's back. "My my what are you wearing it looks like your still in your PJ's!" Hanako exclaimed looking at her attire. "Passing me on by in the hallway what do you take me for huh?" She asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ αnd heavy wings grow lighter ☆═━┈┈━═☆

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
αre all eyes on me because I'm sexy?: Girls dorm.
αm I with someone cute?: No one.
ϲan you read my mind?: Why can't I sleep in?!?
όOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
ஜø¤º°*In you and I, There's a new land, Angels in flight, My Sanctuary; where fears and lies melt away. Music inside, I need more passion then you could understand, For what's left of me, Remains in me...now...*°º¤øஜ

C O D E N U M B E R :
T H E H A L O P R O J E C T:
我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである我々は、我々はであるものである
ANDREA G R E Y
MANAMI K I R Y U
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
P R O J E C T S A N C T U A R Y

Manna's Primary Theme: Eternity ~ Memory of Lightwaves
Manna's Secondary Theme: Apocrypha
Manna's Tertiary Theme: My Passion is My Sanctuary

User Image

あなた I believe in this promise that will never be broken. I feel that no matter where we are, we are connected. Even if we’re far apart or can’t be one, as long as I have one unwavering truth, I’ll be fine...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Manna made her way down she heard her name shouted. Before she had the chance to look, That pathetic half breed leaped on her back. Manna's eyes grew as she stumbled forward. She quickly stuck out her right hand and fired a harmless shockwave to stabilize her. If her goal was to piss her off it wasn't working...well...sorta... "I'm doing fine love...and you...?" She said in her cute English Accent with a hint of annoyance to her. Manna refrained from making a tiny moan as her soft chest pressed against her back. It was nothing on Manna's, but it has grown, being Bi didn't make anything better... "I suppose it's your chest." Hanako then commented on her sleepware. "Last I checked this is The girl's dormitory. One should not have to cova every inch of her body when she is in a boy free building--Am I not correct?" She said with a genuine smile. Well...every smile of hers looks genuine you could never really tell. Manna did have a dirty little secret crush on Hanako yet she also wanted to destroy her too. Gotta love a love/hate rele huh?
                                                        "I was a little tired, I'm not a morning person ya know, You should cut me some slack dear..."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

あなた I want to protect you from this never ending despair, I want to pray so that where ever you are, you won’t forget me. Even if I can’t touch you nor see you with my eyes, there is an unwavering truth in my heart. Everything wasn’t a coincidence, because I knew there was a meaning to anything and everything. I love you...

Profile Version: 4.9.3]
                                                        チョコレートのアウト:

Hilarious Fatcat

Chiyaku Wae
Ҕanako Ӄurono

User Image

Hanako had felt the shock Manna sent her, but she wasn't affected by it too much as growing accustomed to such things as one got used to them. She wrapped her arms around Manna's neck placing her chin on top of Manna's head and let out a giggle her chest jiggling against Manna's back. "Now now Manna. It's attire like that makes you look like your selling yourself." Hanako said stifling a giggle. They always teased each other like this and Hanako was usually the one to get hurt in the end well physically at least from Manna beating on her.

She lifted her chin off of Mann's head and tapped her chin while her legs wrapped around her middle so it looked like Manna was giving her a piggy back ride. "Come to think of it I'm not really a morning person either... So then why am I so chipper today? I haven't even seen Takashi yet and already I'm bouncing with giggles." She laughed before resting her chin on Manna's head once more. "You should come help set up for the festival Manna. My mothers there as well so well I don't think you ever met her have you?"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
αm I with someone cute?: Manna and Roxann.
όOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50
ஜø¤º°*In you and I, There's a new land, Angels in flight, My Sanctuary; where fears and lies melt away. Music inside, I need more passion then you could understand, For what's left of me, Remains in me...now...*°º¤øஜ

C O D E N U M B E R :
ANDREA G R E Y
MANAMI K I R Y U
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image

あなた I believe in this promise that will never be broken. I feel that no matter where we are, we are connected. Even if we’re far apart or can’t be one, as long as I have one unwavering truth, I’ll be fine...

Manna began to form a scowl. "Not entirely sure if you've noticed but my kind was created to trap and enslave men--moreover I'm in the bloody dorm! No one cares!"
                                                        Manna was begining to get annoyed with this half human brat and her cheer...ful...MORNING ATTITUDE! Yeah that's it. "I don't particularly care why you are so happy would you kindly eff off?"
(Hope that was semi okay >.< wink

"I'll have to pass...Two of you in one room? I'd...Die..." Her mother was probably worse then her. Manna's mother was worse then anyone else mind you, She had a nasty temper and some of it bled into Manna. She was also a bloody perv too...fantastic combo huh? oh yes, She also happens to be bisexual too~ "Besides, I'm more of an "Overseer" of sorts." She said giving excuses not to go.

あなた I want to protect you from this never ending despair, I want to pray so that where ever you are, you won’t forget me. Even if I can’t touch you nor see you with my eyes, there is an unwavering truth in my heart. Everything wasn’t a coincidence, because I knew there was a meaning to anything and everything. I love you...

チョコレートのアウト: She didn't fire at Hana she fired at the ground to keep her on her feet. Also I changed my username again to Chiyaku Shinra so I didn't see your quote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

【June Suzuki

Incubus

June just sighed after the earthquake and wonder if Hanako and Ayami was alright after if. He got up slowly and entered the girl's dorm walking down the hall seeing a few box's knocked over and few other things was messed up but it all looked find to him. As he walked down the hall until he saw the girls all talking and sighed when he noticed Manna some one that just made Hanako even more weird and crazy then she already was. He slowly walked up to them and gave a small wave as he leaned against the wall with the same lazy look he always had on. "Hey whats with all the yelling?" He asked as he noticed Manna was in her PJ's and looked away not really caring at as he wondered where Ayami was and why the girls was all in the hall talking or whatever they was doing.

Where am I?:girls dorm
Who am I with?: no one
How am I feeling?:Tried and Lazy
What is in my mind: What just happened??
OOC:

If the white rose petals open one by one, will the memories from those days revive?
Illuminated by peace, the night that makes flowers bloom is sweet yet painful, and becoming colourful
Like following a shining thread, time is flowing quietly
While people stick to the movement of flow and ebb, they are reborn
Your smile is the warmth that melts my chest
Like a faint dream that I had somewhere
Even if the present moment is cut out by the setting sun,
Our shadows are overlapping
Like destinies that crossed each other, endless and far, boundless and deep
I grasped it again and again, I lost it again and again- the fact that we were finally able to meet
Like how the sky yearns for the earth, the flower waits for rain, and the night falls in love with tomorrow
I yearned so much for the fact that two hearts were one

Hilarious Fatcat

Chiyaku Shinra
Splunkle
Ҕanako Ӄurono

User Image

Hanako let out giggle jumping off of Manna's back only to crash into some toppled over boxes. She was glad she was wearing pants and not a skirt. She let out a few pained noises rubbing her lower back as June walked up. "Awe come on Manna!! I was only teasing!" She whined standing and stumbling a bit to get past the boxes and head back over to Manna. "And who are you calling a half breed? I may not look it, but I am full fledged succubus Manna." She said putting her hands on her hips. She smiled and looked over at Reina. "Good morning Reina I trust your mom asked you to help as well?" She asked before bringing her attention to June. "Did mom come ask you to help as well?" Hanako asked tilting her head to the side curiously.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
αm I with someone cute?: Manna and Roxann.
όOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kurumu Kurono

User Image

Kurumu stood looking around a clipboard in her hand and a pen in the other. She was looking around checking things off the list when she spotted Moka. "Hey Moka! Did you finish with what I asked you to do?" She called out to the pink haired woman. "Damn those kids where is Hanako? I asked her to get here like a half hour ago." She muttered looking around once more. She had on a pair of loose jeans that surprisingly hug her hips a bit to tight with a tight yellow t-shirt as well. Her hair was brought up and had her original headband in it.

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RosalineDark

User Image

Rei Taiga's Angel form

______
Rei Taiga
______

Dark side in my heart is..
..si traeh ym ni edis kraD
A grief from the past that cannot be wiped away.
.yawa depiw eb tonnac taht tsap eht morf feirg A
It's alright, for I don't actually give a damn.
.nmad a evig yllautca t'nod I rof ,thgirla s'tI
I fired my blaster, and stretched out my hands.
.sdnah ym tuo dehcterts dna ,retsalb ym derif I
I've detached my life from myself,
,flesym morf efil ym dehcated ev'I
So that I could gaze into the picture frame.
.emarf erutcip eht otni ezag dluoc I taht oS
However, in there, there's no proof of my existence,
,ecnetsixe ym fo foorp on s'ereht ,ereht ni ,revewoH
And I can barely even protect my very self
fles yrev ym tcetorp neve ylerab nac I dnA
The path I've been avoiding and unable to pass has been like this for a while.
.elihw a rof siht ekil neeb sah ssap ot elbanu dna gnidiova neeb ev'I htap ehT

Rei just picked up Kisaka and carried her a nice spot sitting her down under the tree in the shard. He sat next to her and just sigh seeing that Kisaka was a lot stronger magic then most people at the school. He leaned against the tree and looked out at the school and smiled some as he closed his eyes relaxing. "I'm going to have hard time explaining why a earthquake happened like that." He said to himself as he stay in the shard to make sure nothing happened to Kisaka.

5,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
  • Gaian 50

C O D E N U M B E R :
ANDREA G R E Y
MANAMI K I R Y U

User Image

Manna groaned. "I get the feeling you're not going to stop harassing me until I give in and go will you..." Manna scoffed when she said she was full. Who does she think she's fooling? I know who her father is..." She thought to herself

チョコレートのアウト: DX Block

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image

【June Suzuki

Incubus

June looked at Hanako not sure what was going on with talk about being a full fledged succubus but didn't really want to know. He did however look at Hanako and laughed a little before answering her. "No mom didn't ask me to do anything besides I'm already being forced to sing at the dumb singing contest thanks to mom so i have work to do later but i will help you out sis." He said before tossing her a small gift a bracelet he got her as thanks for helping him out with his trust problems which had been causing him trouble with Ayami. "So what are what does mom want you to do so I know what to help with?" He asked as he looked around more slowly getting bored with waiting around and rather do something.

Where am I?:girls dorm
Who am I with?: Hanako and Manna plus others.
How am I feeling?:Tried and Lazy
What is in my mind: What just happened??
OOC:

If the white rose petals open one by one, will the memories from those days revive?
Illuminated by peace, the night that makes flowers bloom is sweet yet painful, and becoming colourful
Like following a shining thread, time is flowing quietly
While people stick to the movement of flow and ebb, they are reborn
Your smile is the warmth that melts my chest
Like a faint dream that I had somewhere
Even if the present moment is cut out by the setting sun,
Our shadows are overlapping
Like destinies that crossed each other, endless and far, boundless and deep
I grasped it again and again, I lost it again and again- the fact that we were finally able to meet
Like how the sky yearns for the earth, the flower waits for rain, and the night falls in love with tomorrow
I yearned so much for the fact that two hearts were one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces