6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
neko_kitty16
User Image
Takashi
'Wolf' / 'Wolfy'

Takashi grunted then took a bite... then another.... then he was tearing through his sandwich. Something so simple.. yet so delicious.He felt like a wolf finally getting his prey after a long day's hunt... only the savoring feeling was condensed into one sitting. It made all the teasing and seduction worth it. Definitely. Heprobably looked like a glutton right now, but honestly didn't cae. To top off the quality, it was Hanako that made it. No way he would leave leftovers.

Where: Hanako's Dorm
Who: Hanako
Currently In Ze Head: Yum....
OOC:

User Image

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
~Rika Shikaru~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rika ended up following Ryu until he seemed to be put under a spell before they could get inside. She heard singing, but wondered if that was what he was attracted to. She curiously followed him until he hugged the singing girl from behind. It put her in an awkward spot, not exactly sure how to react to this kind of situation. She didn't really know either of these people, but she did recognize one of them. He was Kimiko's brother and he was one of the ones who fought during lunch. She took a cautious step backward as she looked at him. Her memory flashing back to his viciousness in the fighting with that bird boy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where am I?: Outside Lunchroom
Who's there?: Ryu, Mellany, and Akihiro
How am I feeling?:
OOC:

Hilarious Fatcat

iSuperKamiTenchi-kun
Ҕanako Ӄurono

User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ωhen violet eyes get brighter ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Hanako giggled as he scarfed down his sandwich. "Takashi slow down or your going to choke!" She exclaimed before taking a bite of her own sandwich. She licked her lips of the spare crumbs before taking another bite. She shook her head at Takashi and ate until she had maybe a small morsel left. Pushing the plate towards him she leaned her chin on her hand and smiled widely. "Do you want what's left of mine?" She asked.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ αnd heavy wings grow lighter ☆═━┈┈━═☆

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
αre all eyes on me because I'm sexy?: My dorm room.
αm I with someone cute?: Takashi.
ϲan you read my mind?: Nummy in my tummy!!
όOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
neko_kitty16
User Image
Takashi
'Wolf' / 'Wolfy'

Takashi her comment, but didn't disregard the invitation. After shoveling her offering to him, he eyed her for a moment. Without word or warning, he crawled over to Hanako and licked the side of her mouth; crums she missed. Like hell he was going to let any of it go to waste... and there was the slight chance that would put her down a couple of pegs to his level. He pulled back, then grinned. "That was awesome, Hanako. You could go pro with that."

OOC:

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

iSuperKamiTenchi-kun
Ҕanako Ӄurono

User Image

Hanako smiled as he finished what was left on her plate then blushed a bit when he came closer licking her cheek. She blushed more when he complimented her cooking ability. Pushing her two pointer fingers together she knelt on her knee's facing him and shyly asked. "D-Did you really like it Taka-Kun?". Giggling a bit before tackling him into a hug. "I'd gladly cook for you anytime Taka-Kun of course if you blush every time I wear nothing, but an apron and panties then that'll be something considered as well."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
όOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

azuresky808's Waifu

Girl-Crazy Hellraiser

17,500 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♪Don't care to twist it, I know I'm hot,
Just need to know if you feel me or not.
I know your name, I got your number,
And if you want me, baby, I can come over♪

Mellany Vieira

Mellany came to an abrupt stop as Akihiro approached her. Apparently her song's effect wasn't too potent on him. Then again, her voice worked differently on different guys; one might be completely crazy for her within minutes, while another might not feel the peak of the seduction until an hour had passed. The effect of a siren's song was said to wear off completely after anywhere from three to four hours, but Mellany had never stuck around long enough to find out.

Oh, right, he had complimented her. "Thank you," she said tentatively, brushing a lock of blonde hair behind her ear.

Then Ryu came up and attacked hugged her from behind. This was bad, very bad. "H-hey Ryu. What you up to?" She tried to gently pry off one of his arms. Looking over at Rika, she gave the ghost a slight wave. For her sake, Mellany hoped neither of the guys would try anything too bold. Oh, but life is ironic, Melly dear; don't get your hopes up.

((I'm evil to her XD And ya, her hair's meant to be blonde.))
User Image
Tenkuro Hokujo

"Well Kimiko i don't think the news club would accept the one person who was out to get the human world." Tenkuro said, his eye's still closed as he talked. "Also im still the head of fairy tale. I can't just leave my members high and dry because my views slightly changed." He said sitting up and looking at Kimiko with a slightly saddened look on his face. "Fairy tale was initially a group to over throw the human world..but i think i can steer them into a slightly different direction." Tenkuro said as he tried to think of a way to steer the anti-human club.

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
neko_kitty16
User Image
Takashi
'Wolf' / 'Wolfy'

"Right: happiness at my expense." Still, he wasn't saying he didn't like it nor didn't want it. He couldn't call himself a man if he had. In etrospect, he was lucky as hell. However, his hands found their way to her rear. As she tackled him. "Your dog can only take so much teasing, Hanako." He grin, then his grin twisted something perverted. He was extremely tempted to untie her apron, but fought against the want.

OOC:

User Image

Hilarious Fatcat

iSuperKamiTenchi-kun
Ҕanako Ӄurono

User Image

Hanako smiled down at him as he talked to her more about it. She giggled as he moved his hands down and cupped her butt. "Ooh Takashi!" She giggled cutely. She saw his twisted perverted grin and giggled even more. "Someone wants a special treat."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
όOC:

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Dapper Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
neko_kitty16
User Image
Takashi
'Wolf' / 'Wolfy'

Takashi sighed, then grinned. While he rolled over her, he slipped his hand behind her back and tugged on the not that held it up. Then he hesitated. New ideas. The twisted grin only grew more perverted as he instead tugged slightly on her hair.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently In Ze Head: And... here we go again...
OOC:

User Image

Ruthless Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Clambake 200
User Image
†__†__Tristan Maisouchi__†__†

User Image

I won't let insanity control who I am...

Tristan frowned and was a bit pissy for the first few rounds of the game when she called him perverted; he hated being called that. He had needs like every other guy around, and sure he got aroused just as easily, but he didn't go peeping into girl's dorms and pulling up skirts, he was just looking for something that would be more fair for them all. After all, a girl wearing bunny ears wouldn't really be all that embarrassing for her unless she acted like one and gained the reputation of slut.

He eventually was back in his regular carefree mood for the rest of the game, and when it had ended he was also surprised by how long it had taken... mostly it had been him having to ask about certain rules; apparently he wasn't as in tune with the game as he had thought. While the freshman didn't want to give him help, Midori was actually really helpful-- something he appreciated despite the fact that she probably was helping him because it didn't matter whether he knew how to play or not. He leaned back in his chair and watched the blushing freshman leave; he had gotten third despite it being his first time in a while playing and the most talkative freshman got second place.

Looking over at her as she said how lucky he was Tristan chuckled and shook his head, whispering, "I don't know you won by such a wide margin, but either way thank you for helping me learn how to play," he smiled, standing up and talking regularly now that the freshman were far away, knowing they would make a bigger deal if he also thought she cheated, "just don't try the same tactic too often or I may figure it out." Tristan finished with a wink. Holding out his hand Tristan said, "Now come on then, you promised me a free gift!" He seemed to find a kind of excitement from having to hold up the bargain.
User Image
I ωon't let inSAИITY control ωho I am
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrestrain

Where am I?:
Who am I hiding my real side from?:
How am I feeling?:
What monster is in my head?:
OutofCookies:

Married Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Rei taiga

"your expression sad and full of pain
between the silence and the throng
are you about to go mad and break?
yes, you, keep living as you are...
the beginning is inside of you let's shout so that all the night will turn into dawn
rather than hugging your knees in worry let's shout so that everything will head toward morning"

User Image

Rei Taiga's Angel form

Rei just sighed more walking down the halls of the school bored and hungry now after doing nothing most of the day but fighting Tenkuro which ended with him walking away. He walked to the lunchroom but stopped when he saw Ryu and the ghost girl from earlier along with some blonde girl plus Akihiro all together. He was going to leave them along but something about the blonde girl was odd and the way the boys in the area was acting was weird too as he remembered pasting a few guys that looked like they was in a trance of some kind. He walked over slowly and smiled at the group trying to be nice. "Hello how is it going and Akihiro are you feeling better after resting?" He asked feeling a little worried about the guy seeing how they was on the force together and stuff.

"you were frightened at 0:00A.M. whispering as though howling
right now is the worst situation stars were streaming in the glass of the window
when you close your eyes your sky is falling
we're not chameleons, let's change from the heart
it shines inside of you let's shout so that all the night will turn into dawn
let's become the unending wind let's shout so that everything will head toward the sky"

Familiar Shapeshifter

HellFire Eternal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╔=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╗
Ryu Mizaki
Freshman -- Raijin

╚=═=═=═=═=═=═=═=╝

"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Ryu looked at the siren lovingly, his eyes showing the look of being hypnotized. Ryu didn't show to have much resistance to the charms of one the more seductive races of Yokai. "Nothing much, just looking for you really, I missed you." Ryu said to her cheerfully. "W-Wait...huh why am I feeling like this..." The boy thought to himself as he kept his eyes on Mellany. After she had pried off one of his arms, it made him more inclined to hold on tighter with the other, not wanting to let go.

"...to protect everyone!"

User Image

Where am I?: Outside cafeteria
Who am I with?: Mellany, Rika, Akihiro
How am I feeling?: In a trance
OOC:

Shameless Shapeshifter

11,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
~ Midori Sonozaki ~

Midori has her hands on her hips in triumph as she listened to Tristan's words. "No problem, always a pleasure to help out the newbies." She said patting him on the back, grinning at his statement of using the same tactic. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Don't tell me your gonna believe them." The emerald haired girl looked at him funny when he held out his hand to her. She didn't remember promising him anything, and certainly not a gift. Then it finally hit her what he was talking about and put a pair of costume bunny ears on his head. "There, happy?" Midori asked, confused a little about his enthusiasm. Maybe she should draw on his face too for extra measure? She decided against it since it would be breaking her own rule.

"I'm getting a bit hungry, its just about time for dinner." She said as she looked back up at the clock to make sure. She stashed her playing cards away inside her uniform jacket and patted the pocket. "Lets go grab something to eat." she said pointing her thumb to the door.

Anxious Genius

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

~`~`~`~`~♠Akihiro Kimura♠~`~`~`~`~

" I have to find...

Akihiro stopped saw a silver haired boy hug the singing girl from behind. He looked back at the girl and an understanding dawned to him. He was so sure of it - this girl was a siren. His thoughts went back to what happened earlier that day, how he met a siren and ended up fighting with him. But he won't let that experience ruin his relationships with sirens. He looked at the blue haired girl, who was following the boy, and realized that he actually knew her. Even if it was just brief, he knew that he was one of Kimiko's friends. She probably saw the fight. "You're a friend of Kimiko right?" he asked her giving a smile to her. "Don't be scared. I'm not always like that." he told her thinking she knew what he meant.

Then suddenly Akihiro's body began to move of its own accord towards the singing girl. 'This must be her.' he thought. He looked at her and there was an unexplainable attraction. It seemed like his mind and body was moving against his will. 'What is this? I didn't feel this before.' he thought. He held the girls hands in his and touched it with his lips. "I'm Akihiro Kimura by the way." he told her and smiled that seductive smile of an incubus as he lowered her hand from his lips. "May I know the name of the lady whose intricate beauty parallels with her mesmerizing voice?" he'd done that with some girls, but not like this. He had no control over anything anymore.

...the missing part of me."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces