Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the big gap between now and halloween (RP time), where should the students go for a field trip?

London (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Alton towers (2 night stay) 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Manchester (2 night stay) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hastings (day trip) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Leeds castle (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuuki Yui Ibu
User Image
If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?

Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?
I've forgotten how to see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black

Yuuki smiled widely at Nyuu’s tail and ears appearing. She thought they were adorable. Yuuki heard her say “ready” and couldn’t help but smile bigger at the little meow.
              ”You’re like a cat in a humans body, its adorable!”
              She said to her jumping up and down slightly on the spot.

As she walked out of the main building and towards the dorm building she couldn’t hear Nyuu’s footsteps anymore and stopped to turn around to see where she was. She saw her running up saying “she thought she saw something.” Yuuki raised an eyebrow slightly in question.
              ”Really like what?”
              She asked her in concern. She didn’t think it was normal to see things but maybe Nyuu really did see something.

She held the door open to the dorm building for Nyuu and waited for her to walk through as well before closing the door again.
              ”So where about do you come from? I’m going to say Japan because of your name but correct me if I’m wrong.”
              She said to her, with a large smile on her face.
              ”I come from the Asahi, Mei Prefecture myself.”
              She said to her with a large smile. She remembered the town and even if they were shunned she couldn’t hate the town, it was home to her.

Who I’m with: Nyuu
              What I’m doing: Showing Nyuu to the dorm and then the cafeteria.
              What I’m feeling: OK
              What I’m thinking: She’s adorable!
              Where I am:
              What I’m doing: About to go over to the dorm room.
              OOC: No problem, we all have those days.
              Hinata Norisu

Aged Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
~Mathew Matias Kaine~
User Image

Mathew closed the door behind him "Make your self at home" he said walking towards a small refrigerator that sat under his desk. He pulled out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the lock that was keeping the blood locked up and safe from every one else. He pulled out a literal bottle of blood and vodka he set it up on his desk. He smiled "I hope you know how to handle your alcohol" he chimed as he closed the black box and locked it up. He made his way now to a shelf where metal cups laid at rest. He picked up two and sat them by the bottle as he finally laid him self in his chair. He opened the bottle and poured him and Kaydren a glass, He handed her the glass and sipped his slowly "Ah fresh as a ever" he said.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren blinked when she saw the bottle of blood vodka hit the table, she swallowed audibly her blood lust pushing her making her want to drink it all. Mat's voice snapped her out of her daze and she reached for her glass before sitting down as well, she laughed at him before taking a swig from her glass "I'm from Russia, of course I can handle my booze" She finished her glass rather quickly since her blood lust took over. Kaydren very much enjoyed the full flavour of warm blood but she would have to deal with it being cut with vodka at the present moment. She looked at Mat and smiled "Do you always bring your students to your cabin for a drink"She asked him brazenly thanks to the vodka.

____________________________╚════════════
______________________________________Just a kiss

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix woke in the forest when the sun rose over the horizon. He smiled and looked around. Alone. Interesting. He stretched and rose, walking back towards campus. It was still very early, and he knew he would not miss his first class. He still had to grab his lecture notes though. He figured he would begin his English Literature of the Early 18th Century class with is least favorite work of the time period, "Pride and Prejudice" Jane Austin was a phenomenal writer, she just had nothing to write about except the misconceptions of a 16 year old girl.

He reached his dorm and hoped in the shower, trying to make himself presentable for his first day at the school. He had chosen a three piece suit, pinstriped black, with a red silk shirt and black tie. He straightened the tie as he grabbed his briefcase. The room was 209, and he would be prompt and ready to teach by the time his students arrived.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ad essa.ren ee.ross
{where am I?} ; ; looking for the cafeteria
{who are you?} ; ; alec and morana
{how am I feeling?} ; ; hungry
{what's on my mind?} ; ; yay! quest!
{ooc} ; ; sorry this is so short....research paper, i have to have three more pages by tomorrow!
*De soleil - i'm sorry
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

At Morana's demand, for lack of a better term, that she and Alec help Adessa find the cantine, Adessa let out a slight squeal and bounced up and down happily in her Louboutins. She put on her jacket and grabbed her purse and looked at the other two, a grin on her face. She then remembered Alec's remark about Celeste, and figured she owed him at least a response. "As for Celeste, she didn't 'ave a chance to say anything rude, honestly. I said that I saw 'er, Alec, not that I spoke with 'er. You should stop letting 'er define you." Adessa walked over to the door, put her hand on the knob, and turned back to Alec. "De soleil.* That was a terrible assumption for me to make." She hung her head for a second, shook her shoulders and opened the door, walking out into the hallway with a new confidence, one that she liked to put out so others weren't tempted to agitate her. She kept a decent pace, however, hoping that somewhere along the way, whether by her pace or by her presumptions, she didn't lose Alec and Morena.

theysaythatloveisforever

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren was looking at the bottle when a large alarm bell rang in her head "s**t"She swore really loud and looked at Mat before looking at the clock "s**t" she said again gathering her things "I will be back after class I forgot I had English lit, I can't be late for my first class" She smiled and bowed her head to him quickly before heading for the door"We still need to talk more" She shuffled out of Mat's cabin and ran for her dorm room.

Once she got to her dorm she collected herself and changed her outfit so she didn't smell like vodka and blood "much better" She said to herself making sure her skirt length met school regulations she bolted out of the room with her book bag. She eventually found way to the classroom and slid into a desk in the second row to sit in. She opened her notebook and started to doodle while she waited for the other students to enter, she eyed the teacher from her desk and smiled before looking down at her doodles again 'good looking teachers at this school' she thought to herself before stealing another glance from the paper and doodles in front of her.

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix wrote his name on the board. Below it, he wrote "Pride and Prejudice- Jane Austen." He turned around, and raised the book, reading an excerpt he found particularly apt for this class.

“I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of any thing than of a book! -- When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.”

"Class, welcome to English Literature. Our focus in this particular section of the class will be on Early British Literature, starting at the 18th century. Over the course of the term, we will cover a wide range of writers, from Wordsworth and Keats, to the Shelley's. First, however, I would like to get the monotonous out of the way."

"Jane Austen was absolutely against adventure and romanticism in nearly every conceivable way. When people talk of the romance within the assigned book, they have fallen into a very well placed trap. In novels such as Northanger Abbey, Austen writes of how adventure leads you no where but shame and humiliation for all involved. The romance, therefore, within Pride and Prejudice must be looked at from the perspective of Realism. Realism is often referred to as the Drama of the Broken Teacup, as such an event is likely to be the most exciting part of a Realist novel. Realists often viewed love to be nothing more than a farce, much as Austen does in Pride and Prejudice."

"While I am not thrilled to have to assign such a dreary novel, it is brilliantly written, and has been read by our titled gentry since it was written. With that said, let's dive right in shall we..."

Pheonix continued to lecture for most of the class. While he got the dull and bored reaction he expected from most of the class, he knew that after the first week, he could rouse them out of their dismay by introducing works of excitement, adventure, and real romance.

As he put his papers away and organized his briefcase, he began to whistle Beethoven, which had been stuck in his head since he awoke earlier that morning.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

User Image

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren watched Pheonix move as he wrote his name on the chalkboard, she looked around to everyone else in the class and their bored expressions made her frown slightly. When she returned her attention to the board she noticed 'pride and prejudice' written and she has to physically stop herself from slamming her head on the desk. She couldn't, however, stop herself from rolling her eyes.
She enjoyed Pheonix's explaining how he didn't enjoy the book either. Although she knew nobody really did enjoy the book, it was just well written and for some reason popular. Kaydren couldn't keep her eyes off of him while he talked and moved about the room. When he began to whistle Beethoven she swooned, and began to hum along with him closing her eyes and imagining the music.

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

English Literature has started. Can all students with this class be attend the classroom.

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
To the cafe! / Adessa and Alec.

OutOfCharacter

Aundi Anxiety
DJ Creamy Tracks

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuuki Yui Ibu
User Image
If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?

Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?
I've forgotten how to see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black

As Yuuki walked with Nyuu she heard the announcement from the intercom. She looked at Nyuu apologetically.
              "I'm really sorry but I'm in that class. I'll try and find you after class again."
              She said to her giving a slight bow before going over quickly to the receptionist in the dorm building to ask if she could leave her suitcase there, just for the class period. Once agreed, she quickly handed her the bag through the door before waving at Nyuu slightly and running out of the dorm building.

Running into the main building she begun looking for her class. She was lucky that she remembered the halls pretty well. Opening the door she peeked inside, there was already people there, she was late.
              "I'm sorry I'm late."
              She said to the teacher before walkin in as quietly as she could as not to disturb the other students.

Taking a seat near the window she dumped her shoulder bag under her desk, taking out a notebook and pen to write down notes. She looked at the board. On it said his name and the book. Pheonix? That was a nice name. She managed to hear a little bit of what he said when she was outside the classroom. Pride and Prejudiced? Yuuki heard the book from her auntie, but she never read it. Her begun whistling. Yuuki looking around her another girl hum. She looked back at the front of the class again.

Who I’m with: The teacher and other students.
              What I’m doing: Sitting in English Literature.
              What I’m feeling: OK
              What I’m thinking: I hope Nyuu didn't think badly of me.
              Where I am: English Literature
              What I’m doing: About to go over to the dorm room.
              OOC: I noticed I had a illiterate moment in the intercom post, I apologies for that.
              Hinata Norisu

Miss Ruckus

Pheonixaise
~ Lucia Higasaki ~

User Image
Lucia finally arrived. Roselia Secondary School. Lucia put her hands up and shouted. "IT'S HUGGGGEEE!!!!!" She giggled, and started walking towards the front door of the school with all of her things. Of course she was late on the first day, but for some odd reason it didnt worry her. She felt like she didnt really want to go to class. Lucia spaced, looking around at the trees. Feeling the soft wind gush through her silky soft hair just gave her more adrenaline. She was so happy, but scared at the same time. She was afraid that someone would want to hurt her, just like her father. 'Why....' She wondered, tears filling her eyes. Of course she would think about it. She cant not think about it. Lucia sat down on the steps before the front doors, and rested her head on her hand. She stared out into the school yard, the setting sun. "Beautiful" She sighed. She slowly rested her head on both hands and fell asleep.

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix looked around the class. He turned and wrote the names "Austen, Keats, Shelley, Wordsworth, Milton, and Dante" on the board.

"Since this is our first class, I won't go into much detail about Pride and Prejudice today, but expect a quiz on the first five Chapters on Friday. As for the rest of the class, expect a wonderful and varied set of works, ranging from the time of Dante in the 13th Century, to the time of Shelley in the 18th. The works of John Milton and Dante Alighieri are major foundation blocks for many of the great writers from that point forward. However, being that Jane Austen is the only Author we are studying who does not take any inspiration from the classic authors, we will be reading their works later on."

Pheonix turned around and started writing something on the board.

"Now, who here can tell me what themes Dante's "Infero", Milton's "Paradise Lost," and Mary Shelley's "The Modern Prometheus" or as you may know it "Frankenstein" have in common? Most of you are probably familiar with the basic plots of these particular works, yes?"

Pheonix waited patiently for a response.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

User Image

Beloved Cutie-Pie

13,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
кαу∂яєи ¢яσѕѕ
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

All I want is...
════════════╗

Kaydren looked back to her books while he posed his question to the class, and hoped and prayed someone else would answer the question he asked. She knotted her fingers in her lap and felt herself getting nervous. 'All of them have some sort of religious context, heaven and hell, the idea that when you disobey god you are punished depending on the severity of your actions' She thought to herself thinking only of the first two books he had mentioned and then she felt the bile raise from her stomach as she thought more on Paradise Lost 'According to that book, women are here to serve men and God and that's it' Her face soured as the thoughts poured through her mind. She looked up at the clock to see if it was close to leaving time since she didn't want to voice her opinions on the books, it hit to close to home she always felt like she was going to hell for being a creature of darkness and these books really hit that feeling home for her. 'Monster' her mind cried out thinking of the very basic and easy go to answer for Frankenstien.

Kaydren continued to look down her stomach in a knot, she needed to go and clear her head 'Maybe school is to much now' She thought.

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ad essa.ren ee.ross
{where am I?} ; ; looking for the cafeteria
{who are you?} ; ; Alec and Morana
{how am I feeling?} ; ; hungry
{what's on my mind?} ; ; yay! quest!
{ooc} ; ; *Non, je ne pense alors ;;; No, I don't think so.
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

English Literature has started. Can all students with this class be attend the classroom.
Adessa watched with a mix of concern and bemusement as Morana held her hands over her flattened ears and circled herself looking for the intercom system. She giggled slightly and thought for a second. She had an English....something, but she didn't think it was literature. She did want to sign up for that class if they'd let her, however. "Non, je ne pense alors*." Adessa shrugged her jacket off, running a few steps ahead of Morana and out the door of the dorm building. The second she was in the cool after-the-storm air, she extended her wings and hovered a little above the ground, feeling how nice it was just to stretch them. She closed her deep blue eyes, tucked one wing in quickly, pushed with the other, then wrapped it around her front, like an aerial pirouette.

Returning to the ground, Adessa opened her eyes, but there was a new relaxation in them, like she was finally free. There was a grin on her face and an even higher confidence about her that gave her a slight glow. She looked apologetically at her companions, then turned and continued walking towards a small building, bustling with student activity. Maybe that's where the cafeteria was.

theysaythatloveisforever

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces