Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the big gap between now and halloween (RP time), where should the students go for a field trip?

London (day trip) 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Alton towers (2 night stay) 0.23076923076923 23.1% [ 3 ]
Manchester (2 night stay) 0.46153846153846 46.2% [ 6 ]
Hastings (day trip) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Leeds castle (day trip) 0.15384615384615 15.4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Pheonix stepped out of the taxi cab, clutching his briefcase tightly to his side. His flowing black duster fell behind him as he shut the door to the vehicle. He had reached tenure again at another university, and decided it was time to move on. Most people would call him crazy for leaving AFTER he reached tenure, but he had lived a long time, and many people grew curious as to his seemingly never-ending youth. He decided to take up a special teaching position at the Rosalia Secondary School. The dull "thunk" of the trunk popping brought him back to his senses.

He grabbed his several pieces of luggage from the trunk and started to head to the front office obtain a map of the campus. He whistled through his teeth, causing a gorgeous Albino Peregrine Falcon to land on his shoulder. He was curious as the skill of the Teachers, and the promise of his students-to-be. Now if only he could find the main office....

He whistled to his falcon, Calen, signaling that it was time to follow from above.

Learned Gekko

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yutaro Yuu IbuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuuki Yui Ibu

User ImageUser Image
Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?

Can I take another step? I've done everything I can,
All the people that I see I will never understand,
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light,
Then I'll never be the same and it all will fade to white

The twins got out of the taxi that they took to get here. They had worked over the summer feeling bad for staying at their aunts. The trip here was long enough; their first impressions of Heathrow airport was not the best.

Yutaro went to the back of the taxi with Yuuki in close pursuit. They grabbed their suitcases. Yutaro pulled down the trunk and tapped on the back of it slightly already having paid the driver of the black cab before they got out.

Yuuki couldn’t help but look around, such a pretty school, someone else was here as well but he looked much older. Yuuki couldn’t help but jump slightly when he whistled which made Yutaro look at her with an eyebrow raised in question. After the guy had whistled a bird of prey landed on his shoulder. The younger twin looked at in amazement as Yutaro did the same but with more of a questionable look on his face.

Sighing, the older twin began walking towards the school. Yuuki looked at Yutaro once he had begun walking towards the school. She wanted to say hello to the falcon but that was probably not a very good idea.
”Did you see that Falcon?! It was amazing!”
Yuuki said to her older brother who thought about it for a second before nodding his head in agreement.
”It was…something alright.”
He said to her in a quiet tone before stopping and looking around for the main building.

Looking at a few of the buildings he was grateful they had plaques on them. He spotted the one saying “main office and dorms” to the far left of the school grounds. Benefit, dorms are out of the way, downside, so is the main office. They started walking in the direction with Yuuki looking back slightly to see if she could spot the falcon. She shot her left arm into the air and waved at the person with the falcon, well more at the falcon really before facing forward again.

They entered the main building and walked to the front desk. Yuuki asked for their dorm key, dorm number and with a map. Yuuki thanked the woman and turned to give Yutaro his dorm key.
”Different dorms this year?”
Yutaro asked raising an eyebrow in question. Yuuki nodded her head quickly with a small smile on her face.
”Can’t be helped I suppose.”[/coilor] He said to her looking at the map. He wasn’t very good at reading them, but Yuuki was.

Where Yuuki is: The main office
Where Yutaro is: The main office
Yuuki's thoughts: He has a falcon!
Yutaro's thoughts: Birds of prey are allowed here?
Yuuki's well being: Not dying!
Yutaro's well being: Not dying.
Yuuki is with: Yutaro
Yutaro is with: Yuuki
OOC:
Pheonix entered the main building and walked towards the main office. He noticed the young girl wave at him and couldn't help but half-grin. He hadn't taught a younger crowd in many, many years. Walking into the main office, he quietly took a seat after signing in to be seen by the headmaster/headmistress.

He smoothing his pinced black dress pants and straightened his black necktie. It had been a while since his last interaction with a superior that he did not know. He wasn't nervous, but did want to make a good impression.

Despite himself, what he really wanted to do was find the gym where the martial arts were practiced. He had high hopes of finding a decent sparring partner here.

Learned Gekko

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yutaro Yuu Ibuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm

Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind till I can't break free, and

The twins had gone their separate ways much to Yutaro’s protest. He wasn’t one to be separated from his sister, even though they were eighteen they still shared a room. Well that was for two reasons, their aunties house was only a two bedroom and they were so used to it by now it seemed normal.

Yutaro got to his room and unlocked the door. No one else was in. Taking off his shoes through force of habit and politeness, the boy stepped in. dragging his suitcase behind him and shifting the bag that hung from his shoulder slightly. He took a good look around. Four bed, luckily not bunk; Yutaro hated bunk beds, something about that didn’t seem right to him. He chose the bed closest to the dorm door, that way he could get out quickly if needed.

Dumping his shoulder bag onto the bed he circled his shoulder slightly before unpacking his belongings. Yutaro didn’t know if he really wanted to explore the school right now. Sighing slightly he thought to himself, removing bits of clothing and various other things from his suitcase. He guessed he would have to if he wanted to know where everything was. Admittedly it was his third year here but that didn’t mean he remembered where everything or who everyone was. He assumed it’s because he didn’t pay that much attention or was thinking of other things.

Once unpacked, he shoved both suit case and shoulder bag under the bed and thought to himself, sitting on the bed with his legs crossed onto it.
                          ”Suppose I should explore again.”
                          he said quietly to himself. Standing up, the teenager walked to the door, put on his shoes again and walked out the dorm leaving the door unlocked. It was mostly so whoever he was roomed with knew someone else was already there.

Shoving his hands into his pockets, Yutaro walked out of the dorm building and main office and begun exploring the school grounds to see what was for offer. Not many students yet, that were for sure. Some would probably come. He had to admit though; he wondered how many students attending here were interested in the things he liked. Yuuki didn’t really like what he liked, so he was hoping for at least someone to share interests with, or spar with whatever came first.

Who I’m with: No one
                                    What I’m doing: Exploring the school…..again
                                    What I'm feeling: OK
                                    What I’m thinking: Not a lot of people here
                                    Welfare: All good.
                                    OOC: Just noticed it was the surname for another RP his in >.>

Learned Gekko

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuuki Yui Ibu
User Image
If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?

Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?
I've forgotten how to see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black

Yuuki watched as her brother had gone to his dorm. Yuuki sighed slightly to herself. She really didn’t want to go to the dorm room yet. She waited for Yutaro to be out of site and exited the building herself.

She kept a tight grip on her suit case and shoulder bag as she looked around the school. She thought she should pay more attention, after all she has been here for now the third year, she should at least know where everything was. She didn’t have a very long attention span though and her summer was filled with mostly work so she didn’t really have time to remember everything she was doing or going at school.

As she explored the school she noticed the lack of students, but shrugged it off. Wasn’t her place to decide how many students a school should have.

Going into the main school building Yuuki began looking around for different classrooms. She peeked inside the rooms through the glass on the door. Empty, but they looked spacey. She came across the gym and looked into the glass there. The gym was huge, had an indoor gym frame, although she wasn’t too sure how they were set up in the first place.

Backing away slightly she placed her suitcase down and sat on it next to the gym door. Not the brightest place to sit and think to one’s self but better then in her dorm. Yuuki swung her shoulder bag off her arm and opened it taking out a book to read. She carried one on her, just the one; it would mean if she ever got around to finishing it she would have to read it again. Opening up to where she left off the girl started reading; so much for exploring the school.

What I’m feeling: OK
              What I’m thinking: I gave up half way…
              Where I am: Outside the gym
              What I’m doing: Reading
              OOC:

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Ok, thank you very much, I think I'll see what the Gym looks like. Evening Headmistress."

Pheonix shut the door gently. He walked quietly down the halls, following the sign's that read "GYM". He didn't truly understand the way the school ran, even after his discussion with the Headmistress, but one thing was certain, his Elemental Control class would be in the morning, back to back, with his English Literature classes in the afternoon, again back to back.

He walked into the Gym, and laid his briefcase down by the door. He removed his leather duster, and loosened his black necktie, undoing the first button on his dress shirt. He removed his sabre belt-scabbard and placed it in the locker labeled "Faculty."

He began to stretch for a minute, not noticing the young lady reading in his vicinity. He took his usual kickboxing stance, and closed his eyes, focusing on every other light that hung from the ample ceiling. The Gym was gigantic, easily twice the size of the previous school he had taught at. He pulled the light from the bulbs without any difficulty, and placed them upon one another to form a living Wing-Chun dummy to practice with. Isolating the density that he planned to work with, he began his Muk Muay, or Major Techniques. Repeatedly, he kneed and elbowed the Light-Dummy; Strike, Strike, Whip-Kick, Swining Elbow, Reverse Elbow, One-Two Punch Drop Elbow. This was not only a physical exercise, but a mental one as well.

Shy Friend

10,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
◇ ❖ ◇Nagisa◇ ❖ ◇
User Image
Nagisa slowly stepped out of the taxi and ran into the school, her bag held over her head to shield herself from the rain. There was no need to return to the vehicle for her bags because she had so little belongings to begin with. She kept running until she reached the main office where she asked for her dorm room key and dorm number. Taking the key given to her, she pulled a map of the school out and began searching for where the dorms would be. She stepped out of the building, almost forgetting it was still raining and began wandering around looking for it. She had always been terrible with directions and somehow ended up back at the main school building. Soaking wet, she decided it was about time she got out of the rain and wandered down the brightly lit hallway, pausing only to peer into the classrooms. Eventually she reached the gym where a girl was sitting on her suitcase reading and a man was sparring with a Light-Dummy as she sat by her bags watching him quietly

Learned Gekko

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Yuuki didn’t notice the door had opened a few times. She continued reading her book, she was rather into it. Shivering slightly she noticed drips on the paper; she patted her head slightly to find it wet. Of course, it was raining. Why she didn’t bring an umbrella with her she’ll never know.

She heard something make a noise and looked up from her now slightly damp paper to see the guy who had the falcon practicing some form of martial art. Yuuki couldn’t help but watch with interest, from what she could tell he was good, maybe better than Yutaro but he looked older as well so she kind of expected that.

She looked to the side slightly through the corner of her eyes and spotted the girl with light blonde hair. Looking at her directly, Yuuki placed her book down onto her legs and waved at her slightly with a smile on her face before looking back at the guy practicing once more. She kept her hands on top of her now very damp book as she watched.

Who I’m with: The guy with the falcon and a girl with very very very light blonde hair
              What I’m thinking: My brother does that
              Where I am: Gym
              What I’m doing: Reading and watching
              OOC:
              Pheonixaise

Hinata Norisu

Shy Friend

10,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
◇ ❖ ◇Nagisa◇ ❖ ◇
User Image
Nagisa heard a small sound close by and looked up to see the girl was waving to her with a smile on her face as she glanced around for anyone else she might be waving to. They were the only ones in the gym, aside from the man she was assuming was a teacher as she waved back slowly, a slightly surprised look on her face before watching the teacher again. 'I wonder what classes he teachers...' she thought, 'maybe I'm in one of his classes...' she felt her stomach growled as she pulled her map out again, 'and I wonder where the cafeteria is...I'm starving!' she added and smiled to herself, 'I wonder if they have fish...oh I hope they have fish!' she thought excitedly when she felt the doorway and looked at it to see a long forked tail was hitting it, 'C**P! My tail!!' she mentally screamed and felt the top of her head, 'C**P!! My ears!!!' she added pressing her hands against the cat ears, 'Not again!!'

Learned Gekko

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

The older twin had his coat over his head. It was raining and windy, the best kind of weather.
                          ”I hope it’s not like this all the time.”
                          He said mostly to himself as he spotted another student running about towards the main entrance. Raising an eyebrow slightly he wondered if that was the place to be at the moment. Deciding to follow the girl he walked towards the main entrance.

Entering it he dropped his coat off his head so it fell onto his shoulders once more and looked around and started heading to towards something. He looked inside various classrooms before looking inside what he assumed was the gym. There he spotted a girl with cat ears and a tail? He also spotted his sister who seemed to be in deep concentration with something.

Opening the door he moved the tail slightly with his leg so he didn’t close it in the door. He stood by the door leaning against it looking over to where Yuuki was looking over. He saw the teacher from before, Yutaro recognised what he was doing.
                          ”Muay Thai?”
                          He said quietly to himself before feeling his own stomach rumble slightly. He didn’t eat anything on the plane; maybe it was best to find the cafeteria.

Opening the door once more, Yutaro walked out of the gym making sure he didn’t close the tail. He shoved his hands back into his pockets once more and begun walking down the hall way. Yuuki would find him later if she really wanted to so he had no worries. He wondered who the girl with the tail was, quite bizarre in his mind then again he couldn’t really judge others.

What I’m thinking: Not a lot of people here
                                    OOC:
                                    Hinata Norisu

Pheonixaise

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix continued his practice on the light dummy for several more minutes before deciding that the warm-up was over. Elemental control was all well and good when one could see what they were working with. However, one never gets any better by sticking where one is comfortable.

Turning from the dummy of light, Pheonix began a routine that had been used for centuries. Proper foot placement, Whip Kick, proper foot placement, Mid Kick, and so on and so forth through all the different strikes that didn't require another person to practice on. While he did so however, the dummy of light behind him began to float in the air. Separating into three individual parts, the pieces of the dummy began to warp and change. One took on the shape of a perfect sphere, before flattening, elongating, and becoming Mobius Strip. The second piece of light lost it's physical matter, and simply became a dull, spherical form of energy, radiating both a faint light and a moderate amount of heat. The third piece of light formed a perfect cube, which then began to implode on itself, over and over and over again, becoming a Hyper-Cube, or Tesseract.

Several times, he made a mistake in his practice, and you could see the pieces of light nearly fall, or he himself lose his footing for a moment, but every time, he would recover, stop the physical movement for a moment, find his center, and continue again.

So wrapped up in his training was he, that he didn't even notice the two young ladies that were now also in the gym.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

Learned Gekko

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Yuuki continued to watch him. Once he had finished she clapped with a big smile on her face. She enjoyed watching people do things like that.

She looked back at the other girl again and noticed cat ears and a tail. Smiling widely she scooted over slightly and raised a hand to touch one of her ears.
              "That's so cool. How do you do that?"
              She asked her in pure amazement.

Yuuki brought her hand down once more and leaned on both hands whilst looking at the girl for an answer. She was tempted to try and touch her tail, but she wasn't too sure how well the girl was reacting to her just going to touch her ears. The blue haired girl waited for the girl to answer and noticed her eyes.
              "You're eyes are really bright."
              She said to her with pure amazement still in her voice. Yuuki had never seen anything like this before, she wondered how it was possible.

Who I’m with: The guy with the falcon and a girl with very very very light blonde hair
              What I’m thinking: She has kitty ears and a tail!
              Where I am: Gym
              What I’m doing: Trying to touch the girls ears.
              OOC:
              Pheonixaise

Hinata Norisu

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

My eyes && my mouth agree, Y O U ' L L be coming home W I T H M E . . . 

ALEC CELESTE

A standard-stretch, black limousine pulled up to Rosalia Secondary School, and emerging from the car were two Korean twins. One of them was a female, with black, silky, and long hair, and a body that belonged to a model. The expression on her face showed that she was not happy to be here, that she would much rather be somewhere else. Hints of anger to prove this was in her voice. "Alec. Get the bags, will you?" she fished around in her hand-held purse for a little compact mirror and some lipstick the color of red velvet, which she applied generously. The other twin, a black-haired male apparently named Alec, glared daggers at his lazy sister. "당신은 그것을 왜 하지? (Why don't you do it?)" he said, as he retrieved his luggage, and only his luggage from the trunk. "Because, I'm not strong enough to carry it all myself." she said, closing the mirror and placing it back in her purse, along with the lipstick. "And you think I'm able to carry it?" he hissed, reluctantly getting his sister's belongings out of the trunk as well. "Mhm. You're stronger than me, after all." she said. "Now let's go. Hurry up, will you?" she turned around and walked towards the office, leaving Alec in the dust. "셀 레스트, 그 자식 (Celeste, that b i t c h)." he mumbled, irritated.
                                              By the time he got to the office, Celeste had already gotten both of their dorm keys and was waiting outside for him. Upon sight, the corner of her mouth curled into a nasty sneer. "You are the slowest creature ever. Give me that." she said, snatching her belongings from him. She tossed him his key, and in return, received a very heated Alec, glowering at her. "Sorry for not being up to your standards." he said, fists clenched. If he could blood-bend the butler, why couldn't he do the same to his sister? Was it something he had to learn to use, or did it just come when he needed it most? It was so new to him, and he craved for more knowledge on the power. "Oh, that's alright." Celeste closed her eyes and smiled, playfully messing up his hair, fully aware that he was being sarcastic. She just wanted to mess with him. "Let's go find the dorms now, these bags are heavy." she said. "Your fault for packing your whole damn closet." Alec muttered. Celeste glared at him out of the corner of her eye, but went on, pretending she didn't hear what he had just said.

- - -

After dropping their luggage off at their dorms, they decided to split ways, agreeing to meet up at Alec's dorm at the end of the day to give each other recaps.
                                              "Ugh. Finally. He was such an a s s." Celeste said, pushing a strand of her black hair behind her ear. She walked down the hallway as if it were the catwalks she so loved to strut down. Her five-inch heels made a 'clack-clack' sound as she sauntered down the hall, and as beautiful as she looked, she couldn't help but feel angered that there was no one around to appreciate her beauty. Slowly, she began to mull in memories of her life in Seoul, being a successful model and working with her mother, a fashion designer. They were an inseparable team. As she drifted off, reminiscing further, she began paying little to no attention to where she was going. She ended up bumping into a male with.. blue hair? That's all she got out of him before tumbling to the ground. Normally, she would've regained balance before she fell, but with the insane heels she wore, it was impossible. "AGH!" she looked to the boy with the strange-colored hair. Her expression was a mix of both embarrassment and a bit of anger. It didn't show in her tone, though. "Sorry. Guess I wasn't looking where I was going." she said calmly. Her mother would've been proud of her for handling the situation maturely. Celeste got to her feet and brushed the imaginary dust off her black leather jacket and pants.

{{ O O C : Hello All ! Agh, Such A Long Post. Hope You Don't Mind If I Just Have Celeste Join You (: }}
                                              Puggle and Pip

Learned Gekko

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Yutaro looked around as he walked. His hands stayed shoved deep inside his pockets. he had been wondering the school for a while now and could only remember bits and pops of it.
                          "Watashi wa kono basho ni motto chūi o haraubekida."
                          He said quietly to himself. A habit he had gotten into, talking to himself.

He thought to himself, hearing the clicking of heels from down the hall, but nothing worth worrying over. That was until he felt something clam into the back of him making him jolt forward before catching himself quickly.
                          "Are wa nanida?"
                          He questioned himself quietly. A "arg!" was heard making him turn around to see a girl with long slick black hair on the floor.

She was quite pretty he had to admit. He shook his head.
                          "That's alright I don't give the greatest sense of presense.....you alright?"
                          He questioned her with an eyebrow raised. He was going to offer her a hand up but she had already got herself up and was brushing herself down. Taking a better look at her she was quite slim, a model maybe? She wore heels as well. Yutaro thought that was a little inappropriate for school but didn't question it. He looked quite scruffy clothing wise compared to her, a large brown coat, red scarf, blue jeans and normal black trainers was something he was comfortable in but he had to admit, he didn't put much effort into getting dressed on the plane in the toilet.

Who I’m with: A lass with black hair
                                    What I’m thinking: What a pretty face
                                    OOC: Not at all biggrin
                                    DJ Creamy Tracks

Are wa nanida? - What was that?
                                    Watashi wa kono basho ni motto chūi o haraubekida. - I should pay more attention to this place.

Shy Friend

10,500 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
◇ ❖ ◇Nagisa◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Nagisa blinked slightly when the girl walked up to her and touched her ears softly, an amazed look on her face....actually that was the strange part...well at least to Nagisa. Before, everytime her ears came out, she was treated like a freak by anyone who saw them, especially when they see her tail so to have someone become excited at the sight of them was a new experience, "I-I'm a b-bakeneko..." she whispered stuttering slightly, "A cat demon. " she added figuring not everyone would know what a bakeneko was, she paused noticing the girl was staring at her tail as well as she picked it up and held it towards her, "It looks weird cus it looks like I have two tails but its real. They only seem to appear when I'm really happy or really angry though..." she said and held out her free hand, "I'm Nagisa Inoue but you can also call me Nyuu." and noticed the curious look on her face and sighed a bit, this she was used to though it was mainly towards younger children who didn't know about her kind, "You can touch my tail if you want."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games