Welcome to Gaia! ::

Due to the big gap between now and halloween (RP time), where should the students go for a field trip?

London (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Alton towers (2 night stay) 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 3 ]
Manchester (2 night stay) 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Hastings (day trip) 0.071428571428571 7.1% [ 1 ]
Leeds castle (day trip) 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

My eyes && my mouth agree, Y O U ' L L be coming home W I T H M E . . . 

ALEC CELESTE

Alec strolled down hallways. He had a lit cigarette in his hand from a pack he had in his luggage. He was pretty sure that smoking wasn't allowed on campus, but until he could confirm it, he would just keep on doing it. Besides, he hadn't had a smoke since Seoul. He needed one. He took a long drag from it. Oh man, this was terrible for his health. And he knew that, too, he just couldn't be bothered to stop. He looked at the small roll of tobacco in his hand, turned it, examining it. What fascinated him the most was the glowing ember. How? He didn't know. It just did. This was the explanation for why he was interested in pursuing a medical career. Or why he thought learning to manipulate blood was intriguing. Actually, what didn't he find interesting and not have a reason for? He sighed and looked up before he could bump into something. While it looked like he had somewhere to be, he was actually heading in nowhere in particular. It wasn't that he didn't know what to do, or where to go, it was just that he was enjoying the time he had until the sun would set and the moon would rise, declaring that the day was over and that he had to get into official school-mode. Of course, he didn't mind, but he did enjoy times like this, times where it was quiet enough for him to hear his own heartbeat. He preferred that over the sound of pencils scribbling away, people's idiocity, and the sound of the teacher droning on. Those were things he considered to be annoying noises, and he despised them. But annoying noises only won second place in things he hated the most. The thing he loathed most of all was..
                                              "Celeste." he said the name with disgust as he spotted her at the end of the hallway. She was walking normally, when she bumped into another student and fell to the ground. "Hah. Idiot." he laughed. She was probably too busy thinking about what she was going to wear the next day to be paying attention. He let out a chuckle at the thought, then a brilliant, evil idea popped into his head. Using his blood-bending to embarrass her even more! Yes, that was an amazing idea, but almost as instantly as he came up with it, his mind was filled with possible backfires. Besides, she knew how to blood-bend too, and the last thing he wanted was having Celeste handing his a s s to him. Actually, she looks pretty embarrassed already. I don't think I need to do anything more. Alec thought, continuing on, making sure he wasn't seen by his twin. Something to do. Gotta find something to do. he thought as he walked along.

"오늘은 그냥 내 하루입니다 (Today is just not my day)." Celeste muttered in her native language of Hangul as she found out that there was a scratch on one of her heels. It took her a full minute to realize that the boy had just asked if she was alright. "Huh? Oh, yes, I'm fine. Freakin' splendid." she mumbled the last part sarcastically as she examined the sleeves of her jacket for any signs of damage. Nothing. She let out a sigh of relief, then turned her attention to the male. "Whatcha lookin' at?" she put a hand on her hip and leaned forward, looking him in the eyes with her eccentric silver ones.

{{ O O C : Awesomee (: && Sorry For Being Away For So Long, I Got Sucked Into The World Of Minecraft -.- Lol
                                              && Anyone Want Alec To Join Them ? (X }}
                                              Puggle and Pip

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yutaro Yuu Ibuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm

Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind till I can't break free, and

Yutaro nodded his head when she answered he’s question. He couldn’t help but lean back slightly with an eyebrow raised when she leaned forward. She had silver eyes, now that was unusual to him; then again he had blue hair so no comment really.
                          ”Just a pretty face that’s all. I’ll stop staring.”
                          He said to her, taking a step back and straightening up his back. He rolled his shoulders slightly.

He looked to his left slightly through the corner of his eyes not really sure what to say. He wasn’t used to talking to others without Yuuki so he had as much conversational skills as a house brick. Yutaro looked back at the black haired girl once more.
                          ”Where were you in such a rush to get to anyway? Or should I mind my own business?”
                          He asked her, shoving his hands back into his coat pockets once more. Smooth talker he was, if smooth was the same as a slam to the face with a brick. Yutaro waited for her to answer though, assuming she did and that assuming he wasn’t just brushed off.

Who I’m with: A lass with black hair
                                    What I’m doing: Exploring the school…..again
                                    What I'm feeling: OK
                                    What I’m thinking: What a pretty face
                                    Welfare: All good.
                                    OOC: That’s ok, I was playing left for dead 2
                                    DJ Creamy Tracks

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuuki Yui Ibu
User Image
If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?

Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?
I've forgotten how to see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black

Yuuki watched her closely. She said she was a Bakoneko, or cat demon in English. She nodded her head quickly.
              ”Oh that’s so cool.”
              She said to her. Her ears were fluffy and soft; it made Yuuki smile widely to herself. The girl said it happened when she was happy or angry. She said it was weird because it looked like she had two tails. Yuuki shook her head quite quickly at this.
              ”I don’t think so at all, it looks cute.”
              She said to her with a large smile on her face.

She listened as the girl said her name, Nagisa Inoue, or Nyuu as she liked to be called.
              ”I’m Yuuki Yui Ibu. It’s nice to meet you.”
              She said to her with a large smile on her face.

Nyuu had held her tail out and said Yuuki could touch it. She did so, that was quite soft as well.
              ”It’s really soft.”
              She said to her in amazement. Yuuki wasn’t too sure what she was expecting her tail to feel like, course or rough maybe? Soft was the last thing that came to her mind for fur.

Who I’m with: The guy with the falcon and Nyuu
              What I’m feeling: OK
              What I’m thinking: She has kitty ears and a tail!
              Where I am: Gym
              What I’m doing: Stroking Nyuu’s tail
              OOC:
              Hinata Norisu

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
◇ ❖ ◇Nagisa◇ ❖ ◇

User Image
Nagisa's face turned slightly pink when Yuuki commented on how soft her fur was as she quickly waved her free hand in front of her, "That's cus of how I was raised." she said, "I guess you could say bakenekos are somewhat like regular household cats...except larger...and more demonic..." she shook her head slightly as her ears and tail faded, "Don't worry, they go away after about 10 minutes anyway." she said slightly embarrassed, "Anyways those, like me who were raised among humans have a softer coat, not because we develop that over time...its more like...constant brushing..." she said slightly as an afterthought, "...so feral bakenekos, their fur is more coarse." she rubbed the back of her head and held up her map which had been sitting on her lap the whole time, "I'm sorry for changing the subject but I have absolutely no idea where the dorm rooms are and I was hoping you could point out how to get there." she paused as her stomach growled loudly, "...and how to get to the cafeteria..." she added embarassed.

Bashful Conversationalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ad essa.ren ee.ross
{where am I?} ; ; dorm 103
{who are you?} ; ; forever alone
{how am I feeling?} ; ; lonely
{what's on my mind?} ; ; four beds...not a single one of them is claimed....window bed is all mine!
{ooc} ; ; alec could come meet one of his roommates....(:
DJ Creamy Tracks

'Click! Click! Two beige heels hit the pavement of the school grounds, and Adessa pulled her bright white feathers closer to her back. She put a black motorcycle jacket around her shoulders and stepped out of the taxi, shaking out her long blonde hair and putting a hand on her hip as she took in the school. She had an hourglass figure, and a south of France tan from her most recent summer in the vineyards with her best friend. Her blue eyes lit up as she took in the beautiful structure, and she went around to the trunk of the taxi, getting her bags and tipping the cab driver. She spoke softly in French, hoping he understood her, saying thank you, and she took her bags, hips swaying, heading towards the main office.

The rain barely phased her, except where it hit the tips of her feathers on the exposed small of her back. With each drop, Adessa grimaced until she reached the admissions office, running in for her dorm key and papers, then running back out to find the dorm building. It took a try or two, but when she finally entered the building, she walked past a tall black haired girl with a perfect body talking to a boy with blueish hair and a decent face. As she walked past, Adessa couldn't help looking the girl up and down, even turning her head as she passed. She heard the boy's comment and smiled, turning around and stopping for a second.
"Ooh, lala, a pretty face isn't all she 'as..." A thick French accent that Adessa hated leaked out, but she smiled and winked at the girl as she turned back around, walking a bit more until she found dorm 103. She unlocked her room and closed her eyes as she opened the door, bracing herself for people who would see her wings and think her a freak.

Silence greeted her, and she opened one eye at a time, sighing at the fact that the dorm was empty. She dragged her bags into her room and shut the door, putting her stuff on the bed right underneath the window. This was perfect, and nothing could compare....until her roommates came. She wondered if she would hate them....and she hoped not. First things first, Adessa pulled out her iPod dock from her purse and put her phone on it, playing rock music as she began to put her clothes away and her brown and blue silken sheets on her bed. However, she got bored of that quickly and she put her ear buds in, taking her phone off the dock and quieting her room once more. She put a few pieces of charcoal on the window sill above her bed and a blackened piece of linen beside them. She took her jacket off, putting it on the bed post, and shook her wings out, letting them relax around her, not quite extended but no longer cramped at her back, then began to sing as she drew the school in black and white from the view out of her window, completely lost to the world.

theysaythatloveisforever

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Pheonix chuckled to himself as he centered himself once more, allowing the light from the three exercises to return to their lamps. He closed his eyes and smiled as the students began to trickle in one by one. They all seemed of a pleasant disposition, and eager and willing to learn. He only hoped their enthusiasm would sustain itself throughout the term.

He re-buttoned his shirt, straightened his tie, and retrieved his jacket. He wasn't sure if the young girl who had asked him how he had done his exercises actually wanted an answer, but either way, she would learn in time taking his class. He let his hair down over his shoulders, and cracked his neck. The trip over had been a long one, and his muscles were still stiff.

He walked out into the courtyard, and removed book of Lyric Poems, by John Keats from his bag, lounging in the afternoon sun. England wasn't always in such fine form, but since the rain had stopped, today was one of those rare days when the sun shone brightly, and everything else did along with it, glistening with the freshly fallen rain.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
Dorm 103 / Unknown person, assumed roommate.

OutOfCharacter
Alec is still welcomed to come meet his roommates.

Aundi Anxiety

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

ALEC CELESTE

Alec eventually gave up on trying to find something to do and ended up going back to his dorm. He couldn't unpack, though- he left his belongings in Celeste's room, and there was no doubt she had the key. He would go and ask for it himself, but she was probably busy with her new friend. Perhaps he could get some rest, read a little bit, maybe even call his parents if there was a phone he could access. Maybe he could do all three. Yeah, that sounded like a plan.

It took a little while, but he finally managed to get to his dorm. As he reached for the doorknob, he paused, hearing a voice coming from inside. A feminine voice. He narrowed his eyes. It was probably just his imagination. Yes, that's probably it. I haven't slept since yesterday.. maybe I should get some rest before doing anything else. he thought, closing his eyes. Only when he did that did he realize how tired he truly was, having only the joy of seeing his sister embarrassed to keep him awake. But since she was no longer there to annoy him at the moment..
                                              He continued and turned the doorknob, opening the door and walking inside, pushing the door shut with the back of his foot. He opened his droopy eyelids and blinked, surprised.. no, startled to see two women in the room. So it wasn't just my imagination. he thought. One of them had blonde hair, and the other had hair that was a combination of silver and white. Both were pretty. Celeste would've definitely been jealous of their looks.
                                              "Hello. I'm gonna take a shot in the dark here and say you two are my roommates, correct?" he said, trying hard not to confuse Hangul for English.

- - -

The right corner of Celeste's mouth curled into a smile when he leaned back and raised a brow. It made her think that maybe she could pick on this one too, pick on him as if he were Alec. She regained her straight position, hand still on her hip. She raised a brow at a certain word in his sentence, and turned her head to see a girl with a French accent and a beautiful face. When the girl winked, Celeste blinked for a second, then at the last second, decided to smile back. Ten she turned back to the blue-haired boy. "'Pretty'?" she grinned, using the index finger of her free hand to twirl a strand of her long, black hair. "I'm flattered." she said, waiting for him to say something else.

She slowly stopped twirling the strand when he went silent. The hair twirl usually got people to say more, to keep it coming with the compliments, or at the very least carry on the conversation with a different subject, but.. He looked pretty unsure of what to say, which made her purse her lips. Was he uncomfortable around her or something? She assumed that was it, but then again, she was pretty quick to jump to conclusions. She gave him another minute to say something, and just as she was about to say 'goodbye', he spoke again. "Oh, no where in particular. I'm probably going to head to the cafeteria, though. Just enjoying my last day of freedom." she said. "But don't you think a better question would be asking what my name is?" Celeste asked, taking a step closer and playing with his scarf.

{{ O O C : @Aundi: Good Idea ! XP
                                              @Pancakette: && Mmkay (: }}

Puggle and Pip

Aundi Anxiety

Pancakette

ad essa.ren ee.ross
{who are you?} ; ; Morana and a random boy....roommates?
{how am I feeling?} ; ; shocked
{what's on my mind?} ; ;don't mention my wings....doooooon't mention my wings, please! wait. she has a tail....
{ooc} ; ;
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

"Close enough to start a war,
All that i have is on the floor.
God only knows what we're fighting for,
All that I say...you always say more

I can't keep up with your turning tables,
Under your thumb, I can't breathe.

So I won't let you close enough to hurt me, no,
I won't as you, you to just desert me,
I can't give you what you think you gave me...
It's time to say goodbye
To turning tables....
To turning tables...."

Adessa took a deep breath and wiped her hands clean of the charcoal she'd been working with. She leaned over the edge of her bed, looking underneath it for the finishing spray she knew she'd packed for her sketch pad. She leaned a little too far over and ended up on the floor, bending a wing back. Her blue eyes widened quickly and watered, and she sat up slowly, feeling out the wing, stretching it slowly, when movement in the corner of her eye caught her attention. She looked up, removing one ear bud, as a very pretty girl with white-blonde hair walked over to another now-occupied bed and threw a white dress over some very pretty lingerie, then looked at her, introducing herself as Morana. Pretty girl, Russian accent. Made sense to Adessa. She smiled shyly and pulled herself up on the balls of her feet. She could probably take the heels off soon....but first things first. "Salut...Je m'appelle Adessa. Ca va?"(Hello, my name is Adessa. How are you?) She was shorter than this roommate of hers, by quite a few inches, had she taken her shoes off, she knew. And just as she shook her feathers out, slightly more comfortable when she noticed Morana had a tail, the door opened again and a boy with black hair and silver eyes wide with shock walked in.

Adessa could tell he hadn't expected female roommates. It was as clear as day on his face, and she struggled to make out the words he said through his accent. She didn't recognize it, but she thought she made out a question about roommates, and her eyes let loose the tears they'd been holding. She wiped her face, quick not to let her mascara run, and smiled at the boy, trying her hand at speaking English again.
"Euh, yes, I am Adessa, and she is Morana. Et vous?" (And you?) Adessa smoothed her skirt and pulled her feathers close to her back, nervous about these people she would be around so much, and whether they would accept her.

theysaythatloveisforever

600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Who hath not seen thee oft amid thy store?
Sometimes whoever seeks abroad may find
Thee sitting careless on a granary floor,
Thy hair soft-lifted by the winnowing wind;
Or on a half-reap'd furrow sound asleep,
Drowsed with the fume of poppies, while thy hook
Spares the next swath and all its twinèd flowers:
And sometimes like a gleaner thou dost keep
Steady thy laden head across a brook;
Or by a cyder-press, with patient look,
Thou watchest the last oozings, hours by hours."

Pheonix finished reciting the stanza. Keats was something to cherish and adore aloud, as his choice of sounds were simply fantastic. Unlike most poets before him, Keats used less in the way of punctuation or word order to accent his poetry, and more in the way of specific word choice.

Pheonix shook his head. Already he was thinking on his lectures. Who was he kidding? He was always thinking on his lectures. It was what made him such a good Professor. The rain had finally stopped, and the day was starting to wind down to a close. The sun drifted gently west. He yawned, and stood up. It was about time that he checked out the cafeteria. He was famished after his long trip.

Pheonix Cello Aise
Seraphim of Light

Nothing Pierces With The Raw Power Of Light Through Darkness

User Image

Wheezing Sweetheart

User Image

✖✖✖✖✖✖✖【 Morana Yeva Vasiliev】✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Werecat✖✖✖

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

dead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Location / Who she is with.
Dorm 103 / Adessa and a male roommate.

OutOfCharacter

Aundi Anxiety
DJ Creamy Tracks

Hygenic Hoarder

7,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150
User ImageUser Image

ALEC CELESTE

Alec blinked when he saw droplets coming from the blonde girl's eyes, and tilted his head slightly when the other girl stiffened. Was there something wrong with him? Maybe it was his appearance- his father had always told him that he had always looked solemn and serious. He thought that this was the case, and instantly, the expression on his face vanished, replaced with something of sympathy and gentleness. He hoped that this would show them that he wasn't all that cold. In addition, he spoke with a soothing tone.
                                              "Ah. It's nice to meet you, Adessa. You too, Morana." he said. He didn't bother to ask why she was crying for a second- he didn't want her to start up again. What stuck out to him the most in Adessa's sentence were the words "Et vous". He knew it was French- his father had managed to squeeze a few language lessons into his studies. Who knew learning foreign languages would actually be of use to him?
                                              He proceeded to introduce himself. "I'm Alec Seung. 그것은 기쁨-(It's a pleasure-) It's a pleasure to meet the two of you." he said, struggling to speak English. He began reaching into his pocket for another cigarette, but he stopped himself. They probably wouldn't appreciate him smoking inside the small room, filling it with cigarette fumes. He instead walked towards a bed neither of them claimed. Looking back at them from the corner of his eye, he noticed that Adessa had wings and Morana had cat ears and a tail. What interesting people he had for roommates. He turned around. "You two seem like lovely girls. Mind me asking where you both are from?"

{{ O O C : Too Lazy To Make A Layout For Alec, So I Just Put His Name In Bold. :B }}

Aundi Anxiety

Pancakette

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYuuki Yui Ibu
User Image
If I make another move, if I take another step
Then it all would fall apart. There'd be nothing of me left
If I'm crying in the wind, if I'm crying in the night
Will there ever be a way? Will my heart return to white?

Can you tell me who you are? Can you tell me where I am?
I've forgotten how to see; I've forgotten if I can
If I opened up my eyes there'd be no more going back
'Cause I'd throw it all away, and it all would fade to black

Yuuki looked at her hand and frowned slightly when the ears and tail had gone. Nyuu said they went after ten minutes.
              ”I think you look really cuter with them y’know.”
              Yuuki said to her with a large smile on her face.

She listened to what Nyuu was saying, before she changed the subject and asked where the dorms were and where the cafeteria was. She looked at the map she was holding up and pointed on the paper.
              ”The dorms are in a separate building here. The main office is also there as you pick up the keys from there too. I’m heading there too so we can walk together to if you.”
              She said to her with a smile on her face. Yuuki needed to unpack her belongings anyway.

She heard Nyuu’s stomach growl and chuckled silently to herself before pointing to the map once more.
              ”There, it’s after the music room. It also leads to outside so people can eat outside instead.”
              She said to the blonde haired girl whilst looking at her through the corner of her eyes.

”Say what dorm room are you in anyway?”
              She asked her with an eyebrow raised. Yuuki herself didn’t know what one she was in. Maybe she should have checked first but Yuuki spoke before thinking most of the time.

The teacher with the falcon had disappeared from the gym. Yuuki wondered where he went off to. Maybe he had a lesson to teach right now? She wasn’t sure, but she did wonder what he did teach.

Who I’m with: The guy with the falcon and Nyuu
              What I’m feeling: OK
              What I’m thinking: She has kitty ears and a tail!
              Where I am: Gym
              What I’m doing: Stroking Nyuu’s tail
              OOC:
              Hinata Norisu

ad essa.renee.ross
{who are you?} ; ; Morana and Alec
{how am I feeling?} ; ; kind of hungry....
{what's on my mind?} ; ; are none of us locals?
{ooc} ; ;
DJ Creamy Tracks

Pancakette

As she listened to the boy, Alec, and Morana speak for a minute, she knelt on the floor to search under her bed once more. Coming back up with a can of what looked like spray paint, Adessa smiled to herself and opened the window enough to hold her sketch pad against it and spray toward the screen, letting the excess protective spray go with the wind. She closed the window and put her things down on the sill, turning towards her roommates and folding her legs beneath her as she sat down. "Z'he pleasure is all mine, I am sure, Alec." She wondered in what language he had been speaking moments before when she noticed Morana's defensive posture. Was she always like this, Adessa wondered?

Just barely catching his question, Adessa looked curiously at Alec. It was kind of rude to ask someone's nationality, or maybe that was just in France, but she knocked her pride aside and forced herself to answer kindly.
"I am from the south of France, actually." She trailed off and waited for either Morana or Alec to reveal their origin next.

theysaythatloveisforever

Manly Noob

10,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Yutaro Yuu Ibuxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my hate in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm

Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind till I can't break free, and

He watched as she twirled her hair around her finger. Yes she was quite pretty but Yutaro wasn’t too sure what she was expecting him to say by twirling her hair around her finger.

She said she was heading to the cafeteria, he was heading there himself. She said about asking her name would have been better and yes Yutaro could see where she was coming from but in all honesty he was expecting her to walk away once she was up or just ignore his question completely. He took a slight step backwards when she stepped forward and begun playing with his scarf.
                          ”What is your name?”
                          He asked her raising an eyebrow in question.

He wasn’t the best at striking up a conversation with those he didn’t know, most of time in school he was fighting more than talking, it kind of put people off trying to strike up a conversation. He waited for her to say something before speaking up himself.
                          ”I’m Yutaro Ibu by the way.”
                          He said to her just in case she was slightly interested to know.

Who I’m with: A lass with black hair
                                    What I’m doing: I don’t know?
                                    What I'm feeling: Confused and quite…..awkward.
                                    What I’m thinking: Is she flirting with me?
                                    Welfare: All good.
                                    OOC: Master of smooth talking.
                                    DJ Creamy Tracks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out