Join

Yes 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Raider

User ImageUser Image

|| Where: Hallway | With: Emi & Mouse | Mood: Pleased ||

A light chuckle escaped him at the mention of a computer being in a bathroom, "Yeah...no bathrooms..." he'd muse imagining someone setting up their desk and computer in a bathroom. That would be an interesting sight to see, as well as a good prank for this year, wouldn't the most disliked teacher enjoy seeing their desk gone and find it in one of the large bathrooms on campus? A clear devious look in his eyes would remain for a moment before vanishing at the mention of the best parts being needed. He raised an eyebrow as he became curious, "Those are rather expensive, it's easier to just get the smaller parts and build them yourself." he'd state shrugging his shoulders, "But I'm assuming you don't mind spending some good money?" he questioned looking slightly wondrous about what kind of parts she was looking for in general. Looking up when Noemi approached he would look sheepish, he didn't mean to ignore her but there are lots of people around and it was hard to focus his attention on one person solely, smiling lightly, "It's Tryagain423. All together, no spaces." he'd nod, "I have a private network that's faster though. It's more secure then the one on campus- I set this one up myself." he'd look pleased with himself and of course that bit of arrogance showed when he looked between the girls questioning which one needed the help more.

"Not everyone will see the same thing as you, so don't act like they aren't human!"

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ness Falker

User Image

The situation didn't really go how Ness would've predicted. The girl obviously did not like being touched. Upon moving her hand, she wrenched away. When he got it open she growled at the wall, as if it were an inconvenience to her. And his polite introduction was instantly met with a cold remark about not needing his name or help. His hand continued it's journey as it was slapped away to hang in the air by the side of his head with his other-still holding the coffee-in submission. "Okay...My bad" he said sheepishly. The girl pushed past him with her large suitcase and slammed the door. Ness looked at the wooden frame that now filled his view. How could somebody so adorable have such a spitfire attitude? No sooner had that question relayed in his mind did the door open and the small girl gave out a 'thanks' before the door was replaced as his associate once more. "Yeah..No problem" Ness muttered to himself, starting to turn away.

That's when he heard the laughing. Looking at the end of the hallway he noticed yet another blonde sitting on the windowsill. For a moment she looked like she was about to fall, Ness took two quick steps toward her before she gracefully evened herself off; her laugh never changing, letting him know she never had fear of falling. She got down, half mocking him as she did before walking past him into one of the other rooms. She was dorm one he realized as the door shut. "Yeah I'm Ness, nice to meet you too" he muttered to himself sarcastically. Do these girls have issues with introductions? It's not like they were going to be living with each other or anything...Oh wait...His inner sarcasm went off.

The girl emerged not far later and mocked him playfully about his ego. Ness rolled his eyes
"Ego? With you ladies around, whatever's left of it will be gone" he replied as she made her way to the stairs and left. Ness sighed, taking another large gulp of his coffee before looking at his watch "s**t!" he muttered. He had work in less than an hour. Where? Well the very same coffee shop he'd just visited of course. Ness had two jobs. The work of a graphic designer was spaced with pay. He got checks for finished jobs. So depending how much was wanted, how detailed, ect. it could take a while. He needed the extra money. Plus he was taught to always make something of himself.

The coffee shop was twenty minutes on foot and Ness was one of those 'few' seventeen year olds who didn't own a vehicle. He turned down the hall to find Rayleigh with two other blonde girls. Ness couldn't help but mildly smirk. Rayleigh was a flirt, more so than Ness and had a different way of going about it. But the guy was pretty cool, Ness enjoyed his company. But jesus, were all of these girls going to be bodacious blondes?
"Hey Ray" Ness greeted as he walked towards them, needing to get to his room. "Hello ladies. Welcome to Paradox, name's Ness" he said kind've quickly as he went by them. He had to change into his uniform and empty his backpack.

Another turn and lengthy walk, he was at his room. He liked being near the window. And though nobody had been assigned near him, he wasn't complaining. It gave him peace and quite for his work. Unlocking his door and pushing it open, he threw his backpack on the couch, set his coffee on the counter and walked to his closet. Ness pulled out the familiar light blue shirt and brown apron with his nametag on it. Shedding his sweatshirt and current black shirt, Ness changed into uniform, he'd already been wearing the brown pants that went along with the uniform, it had happened to be the first thing he'd grabbed upon changing earlier.

Grabbing his coffee once more and taking another gulp-the cup now half empty-he left his room again, pocketing the key and unannounced to him he'd forgotten to lock the door behind him. He went back down the hall, seeing the same group of three.
"Erm, more proper introductions are in order when I get back. Or if you want to bring your friends down to the coffee shop Ray, I'll think about helping with a discount" he offered with a smile to both girls and a nod toward his friend. The blonde then hurried by and around the corner once more, going toward the stairwell so he could make his way to work. But not before passing two others. Kyle and low and behold a brunette. What a breath of fresh air compared to all the blondes hanging around, not that he was complaining. "Hey guys...Sorry but I gotta run. Nice meeting you..." he nodded to the girl a moment mildly awkward, mildly rushed before going down the stairwell.

Where am I?: The hallway/stairwell
Who am I with?: A multitude of tenants
Out Of Color:

User Image

Kawaii DeviI

Solyka

laballerina1

Lillith Vahnel

Nazedi

Janie Knight

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
"Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Wıтħ ıи тħe Gяıđ:Ray.

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM: Ray

Lαѕт ѕєєη ωєαяιηg: Uniforms are so not me...

Mouse had seen the look in his eyes when she had mentioned a bathroom as a place for a computer. Oppps she might of given someone an idea for later on it seemed but it didn't matter all that much to Mouse.She was well aware of the price points for the best of the best when it came to computer parts but she didn't like the idea of buying the smaller parts to make the best. For her it was a matter of buying the best in order to make it even better. Use the best of the best to build something even better than the best. Though she had a feeling that he might not very well understand something like that. She certainly did not feel like explaining that as of now."It's not an issue.You just have to build. Don't bother with any programming."She spoke when he had said something about not caring how much it cost. After all at the end of the day it didn't matter the cost of the hard ware to her. She had ways of getting what she needed.

Her eyes looked over when the other girl had come over from the bed. "Oh right. Sorry about that.So you are of a medical profession?"She spoke as she ran her fingers tough her hair for a few moments.Still Mouse had not even introduced herself to these two as of yet.Not that it matter that much to her at the moment. Than she had noticed another guy walked by giving a slight introduction of himself but seemed a bit hurried. Which she just raised her eyebrow for a few moments when she heard something about discounted drinks."That sounds rather nice."She commented as she took a few steps back to allow the other girl out of her own room.
User Image
Emmet Ackerஜ

Where:Dorm
With:Himself
Thinking/Feeling:Uneasy

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

He looked over at her when she brought up her being a musician and a couple dozen things ran through his head. When he spotted the case, he chuckled lightly. He didn't think of a flute but it kind of made sense. He didn't know a lot of girls like her who played guitar or the bass cello.
"I wouldn't worry about it. A flute is a lot more pleasant than a tuba or a trumpet. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good jazz trumpet but..still."
They neared the dorms and he continued to listen taking a sip from his thermos now and then. He smiled lopsidedly at her mention of being bad at art. "You can't be bad at art. Art is you. Art is the visual and tangible representation of your soul. It's subjective yet viewed critically but there's absolutely no 'right way' to make art. There are endless ways to create and if one way doesn't express you the way you want, then try another way." he shrugged. "I guess technically that's what you did when you took up the flute but, hey don't give up on visual art altogether. Maybe you're really good with ceramics or glass blowing or glass mosaics."
It only then dawned on him that he'd have a musician next door to him and nodded once to himself as he decided that he'd paint or sketch something one day along to the sound of her playing her flute and maybe surprise her with it as a 'welcome' gift or some such thing. Maybe even a reminder that art is all interconnected somehow.
"Sorry, I kind of when on a tangent there." he laughed.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
User Image
╭♥User Image •ั User Image•ั User Image ]♥╮

Noemi Emi Nyland
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
What a little mouth
you have
Kissing it is nice
but hard

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

She got there in time to hear something about toilet computers or something but she didn't comment on it. Must have been a computer user thing. She kinda wished she'd listened to Torbjorn more closely when he gabbed on about proxies and motherboards and overclocking and what have you. He would have gotten along superbly with these two. Or maybe just annoy the crap out of them.
The password made her snort slightly. "Cheeky monkeys." She was interested in the fact he established his own secure network but she couldn't think of anything she had or did that really needed a network more secure than your average school's network. She wasn't very worried about hackers or malicious attacks. Tor made sure to pad her laptop up nicely before she left and told her to text him the minute anything got through or anything seemed out of place. He installed a fiskesuppe of security programs she didn't touch and didn't have to thanks to him setting up automatic scans and junk. Good ol' Tor. He could hardly function in society but he knew his way around computers. Maybe he should have come to this place instead of her.
Maybe a good secure network wouldn't be such a bad idea. She needed to start collecting her novels digitally and to get rid of her paperbacks as they were starting to take up too conspicuous amount of space and a glorious thing about the internet is just what you can find there. No nosy shopkeeps telling you you're not old enough to buy this or that. Everything from all corners of the world were right at her fingertips too..if you can find the right website. She considered asking Ray if he knew how to find the skeezy sites buuuuut maybe he didn't need to know what kind of dark, dirty things the perky blonde got up to in the privacy of her room. Tor didn't need to know either.
When the other chick spoke up, she stood more to show she was listening and being polite and not bothered by the abrupt appearance and kidnapping of conversation. It really didn't matter anyway. The two would likely get on better anyhow.
"Yeah I-" She began then stopped as another guy whizzed by with a very brief introduction. Ness? An..interesting name for an interesting guy. She nodded to him since she didn't have time to properly introduce herself then continued. "I study in homeopathic healing. To put it simply." She was about to inquire what it was she did as well as her name but Ness had come whizzing by again mentioning something about coffee and discounts. That did sound pretty good but hopefully the variety wasn't limited to just coffee, cappuccinos and lattes. Although it would be better than nothing, really. "Yeah that does sound nice." He glanced over her shoulder into her room. "Folding and sorting gets old quick."

╭♥Where: In her Dorm ♥╮
╭♥With: Jay and Random Chick ♥╮
╭♥Thinking/Feeling: Slightly miffed ♥╮

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image User Image

MAIKA SUZUKI

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Maika moved the flute back behind her back and looked up at the dorms, excitement for being here filling her up again. It was going to be a good year. "Oh, I can play those too," she said with a small laugh, actually having a trumpet sitting up in her dorm room right at that moment. "I can play pretty much anything anyone throws at me with surprising prowess," she said, beaming at her musical aptitude. However she stifled a few giggles at his tangent when she mentioned she might be good at glass blowing or ceramics. "I can circular breathe, so I could probably go for ages without needing to come up for air.." she commented, thinking about herself as a glass blower, something that made her laugh just a little bit. "It's alright, really. I like talkative people I guess? It's always nice to be with someone whos able to hold a conversation I guess," she said, shrugging quite over dramatically.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Who she's with: Emmet
Where she is: Outside the dorms.
Outfit: Flowers are pretty

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
≋̮̑K̮̮̑̑ȃ̮̮̑t̮̮̑̑s̮̮̑̑ȗ̮̮̑m̮̮̑̑ȋ̮̮̑ ̮̮̑̑M̮̮̑̑ȃ̮̮̑t̮̮̑̑s̮̮̑̑ȗ̮̮̑m̮̮̑̑ȏ̮̮̑t̮̮̑̑ȏ̮̮̑ ̮̑≋

Katsumi blinked when a red head came barrel to the top of the stairs. Not what she was expecting when to meet a boy face to face. Nor could she help notice.. his... shape. The lack of a shirt did that to a person. While she had no interested in boys... men.. where a different thing. And trust her.. their was a difference. Boys had a lot of growing up to do. Katsumi though noticed the man taking a look over her, a flush crawling up her cheeks at it. Was he checking her out?! "Hey guys...Sorry but I gotta run. Nice meeting you..." came out of the blue when a man ran past her. Honestly were all boys in this school an a**?!

Then came a blunt "Why are you here?" She glared at him then. "Excuse me?!" she hissed. She stomp up the stairs, glaring at him a few scant inches between them. Okay.. she had to give the guy credit... he was tall. This was easier to scare a guy when they were.. normally shorter then her. But this was not going to stop her. Katsumi whirled her sword around, pointing the end of the sheathed sword right under his chin. "I happen to go to this school now mister. And if you've got a problem with that. Take it up with the principle stupid enough to arrange this asinine idea. Alright?"

OOC: Temporary Post Style

Nazedi

Bloodbeauty118
Mentioned

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ness Falker

User Image

Busting a** down the stairs and nearly spilling his coffee, Ness internally kicked himself for not offering for Kyle and that other girl to join the others down at the coffee shop. He could've instigated some sort of get together for the lot of them. Though he guessed there were a few kinks in that plan...That other blonde who'd been by the window went off somewhere, it would be hard to ask her. And the little one that had 'thanked' him for helping with her door wouldn't have an idea. What room was she in again? Five? Not to mention the girls who had not yet arrived and the guys who were still sleeping or out already. Either way, Ness nodded to himself and decided to take a bit of initiative.

The blonde designer walked out of the stairwell and to the front of the building only to be met with Emmet and another young looking brunette. Jeez she could rival the other blonde in looking younger than she obviously had to be. It wasn't like they were children, they just looked so innocent.
"Ah Emmet!" Ness exclaimed before looking over at the girl "And company...There are some others upstairs with Ray and Kyle. I invited three down to the coffee shop during my shift if you want to come. Hopefully he'll grab Kyle and a couple others. We could probably make it a eat and greet if you two feel like coming along" he smiled again at the girl, making sure she wasn't uncomfortable with the offer. "Name's Ness by the way. Welcome to Paradox." then looked back at Emmet "And if you happen to run into any of the other newbees try to bring them too. If you two decided to come" Looking down at his watch, Ness winced "Anywho gotta go. Nice meeting you, hope you'll bring your friend down Emmet" and with that he was off.

The sprint to the coffee shop was tedious. Ness had to abandon his coffee into the grass and throwing the thermos into...Oh great...He left his backpack in the room. He simply just threw his thermos on the ground. Skidding to a stop, Ness picked up the dented cup with a disdainful sigh. He then realized that he'd dumped the damn thing for no reason and the cup still slowed down his speed. But eventually he reached the back door of 'Ed's Cafe' and let himself in. Finally in the back room, the flustered boy sat his mug on one of the shelves and promptly put his hands on his knees, huffing wildly.
"Jesus Ness, you need to get in shape" Al, the manager quipped with a smirk. Ness held up a finger to finish his heaving before responding "I thought...That's what I was just doing..." he smiled before standing up straight.
"You need a car or somethin"
"Yes, lets use my entire salary here to pay for gas to get me down a few blocks"

Al just chuckled "Well, you're on the front counter today. Jolie is late again, I'll set her to cleaning tables"
"Got it"
With that, Ness headed up to the front counter, looking around at the customers of the city. It wasn't that full now. But he'd gotten to come in later than usual due to this being a fill in for Amber's shift. She'd had to leave early and he'd been willing to fill in. "Oh hey Al!" He called to the back where the man looked up from washing dishes, showing he had his attention. "I invited a bunch of my dorm in. What do you feel about me using my discount in return for bringing in some potential new regulars" he smiled, half pleadingly, half knowingly. He'd had some of the boys in here before but he had a knack for making regulars out of people. "Geez Ness, how many people can you know?"
"Well today we have a trial running at the academy...They're admitting ten girls. And I guess I'm just lucky enough to be sharing a floor with them" he smiled cheekily. Al's eyes widened before he smiled and shook his head.
"With you and your dorm mates? I give it a week before someone ends up dead"

It was Ness's turn to roll his eyes before grabbing his phone and finding Ray's number. He texted quickly 'Hey, Invited Emmet and another newbee to the shop too. Ask Kyle, the brunette (if she's still with him) and some blonde in room 5 if they wanna join will ya?' before hiding the phone away to continue his job.

Where am I?: Ed's Cafe
Who am I with?: Patrons at the coffee shop/Al
Out Of Color:Hope nobody minds I organized a mild get together ^^;

User Image

Kawaii DeviI

Solyka

laballerina1

Lillith Vahnel

Nazedi

Janie Knight

glo-bear

Dapper Cat

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageKYLE EVANSUser Image

Kyle voiced a brief, "sup Ness," when his fellow schoolmate made his way past the two. His dark eyes trailed after the fleeting figure for a moment while he waited for the girl to answer. Work time already? Man time flies. Shrugging his shoulders dismissively, her gaze once again zeroed in on the amazon-esque female before him. It appeared to him that his question didn't go over with her very well, then again, he hadn't exactly asked in a nice way. Whatever.

Excuse me?! she hissed at him before closing the space between them, their faces only inches apart. One might say she was shooting daggers at him with her eyes, but if you asked Kyle, she was shooting daggers up at him. What? The few inches he had on her still counted, and of course he was going to use that to his advantage. "Hardcore" chicks like this needed to be knocked down from their pedestals every once in a while. Otherwise they'd have every man on earth bending over backwards for them. A smug grin crept across his face.

Of course, he hadn't expected her to jab the end of her sword at him. He almost flinched! Almost. Somehow he managed to keep up the grin without losing face. When she spoke again, Kyle raised his hands in the universal sign for "I surrender." "Believe me sister, I've got enough problems to worry about. I don't need to add "maimed by she-woman" to that list." He replied with a chuckle, moving her sword away from his face with the back of his hand. It's not like I want them here anyway. Too damn distracting...

Shifting his weight from one leg to the other, he crossed his arms over his chest and simply looked at her with a contemplative face. There were SO many things he wanted to say. SO many things that he could say. Most were not pleasant or kind as far as common courtesy was concerned. He sure hoped this girl, or any of the other girls for that matter, didn't think they'd receive special treatment from him because they're female. But lord knows how hard his mother used to yell at him for not being as polite as he should be. Always be a gentleman! she'd say. Kyle mentally scoffed at the thought. He'd be a gentleman when girls stopped acting like divas and more like ladies. Still, he could at least try... but maybe just not right now. Kyle couldn't think of anything to say.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxYou better run, you better do what you can,
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man.
You wanna be tough, you better do what you can,xxxxxxxxx

So Beat It.

Lillith Vahnel

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Try Try Try Again
Life Is The Dancer

Rina watched the boy walk away to someplace she didn't know where. She continued down the stairs her uggs making soft patting sounds, she followed the map that she had gotten when she first got her keys to the place where it said the theater was she passed the coffee shop and looked at it "I will have to grab some coffee from here sometime" she said as she passed. Soon enough she was infront of a massive building"Impressive" She said opening one of the heavy doors leaving it open so she wouldn't get locked in or anything. She walked through the lobby which was covered in red velvet and dark wood and then past a concessions stand which was fully stocked. She pushed open another door revealing the stage and seating "Beautiful" she smiled running down the isle and hopping onto the stage. She went into the left wing where the sound system was and turned her playlist on. she walked back out onto the stage and up to the edge where she sat down and took off her uggs unzipping her bag and pulling out her pointe shoes. She wrapped her toes in lambs wool and then pulled on the gel slip that protected her toes from the harsh hard shoes and lastly she put on the pointe shoes and tied the ribbons up. She stood up getting a feel for the shoes and then began to stretch she did leaps where it looked like she might never come down gliding across the stage she pirouetted spinning and spinning any on looker would become dizzy but not her this was her life. Once she felt nice and warmed up she walked back to the sound system switching to one of her routine songs 'chandeliers' by SIA she walked out to the stage and began to dance the music was so loud she thought it might be heard from outside but she didn't mind. Her dance looked like it was telling a heart breaking tale the way it twisted and spun and glided acrossed the stage
& You Are The Dance

You'll Never Be Good Enough

User Image

OOC:
What Am I Doing biggrin ancing
Where Am I:The theater
Who Am I With:No one yet
What Am I Wearing:ballet outfit

Raider

User ImageUser Image

|| Where: Hallway | With: Emi & Mouse | Mood: Pleased ||

Rayleigh smirked at the girl's immediate response of having to only build the computer and not worry about the programming, "Whatever you'd like." he'd state with a charming smile as Rico would finally peer out from under his hat. Pink nose twitching as the sound of his ears moving was barely a whisper in Ray's ear, the little mechanical mouse would drop down onto his ear for a second before sliding down onto his shoulder sniffing about as if he could actually smell things. Glancing around before putting his paws up to his nose and rubbing his face like a normal mouse would, though it provided nothing in the end, it was something the little rodent learned to do on it's own. He glanced up looking a bit more excited when Ness suddenly called to him, waving his hand eagerly to the boy, "Sup!" the casual greeting even sounded funny to some, after all a proper Brit usually sounded polite and more like a gentleman, he doubted all of them used a lot of slang. Watching the male pass after introducing himself to the two girls, he kept his mouth shut and let the male do his work, he wasn't much for c**k blocking after all.

Waiting for a moment as the girl's spoke to one another he would only glance up again when Ness reappeared mentioning discounts on coffee, that sounded really good right now, an iced mocha latte to allow him to look forward to the last day of summer. Licking his lips lightly as he would hear the girl's mention that sounded nice, "How about we head down to the coffee shop then? I bet Ness will be lonely." he chuckled clearly making a light joke before he would turn to head off, not sure if he minded whether or not he ditched the two, it was clear that Noemi was a little bit off put by having a third person much less another girl, and the other girl, he hadn't gotten her name seemed to be a loner type. She might warm up to another female faster than she would to him, and well of course he could count on Ness for some ratings on the girls they have seen so far, that would be a nice change of pace for the morning. Oh and the coffee. The coffee sounded good too. He blinked when he felt his cell phone vibrate, pulling it out lightly as he would check the text from Ness, "I gotta pick up some stragglers too? Shooot he got me doing some mad work." he'd pout a little though he was messing around he didn't want to go running around with a large group, but it seemed he would have too, "Kyle...Kyle....there he is." he mumbled clicking through his cell phone and shooting a text to the boy, 'Oui, where you at? Apparently were having a gathering at the coffee shop, you coming? Bring yo new gf too!" a >;P was applied to the last end as he would tease the male before looking back towards the other two girls.

"Not everyone will see the same thing as you, so don't act like they aren't human!"
User Image
Emmet Ackerஜ

Where:Dorm
With:Himself
Thinking/Feeling:Uneasy

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

He nodded. "Ahuh, so that must be your thing, right? How you got in?" He tilted his head back to drain the rest of his thermos into his mouth. He winced a little as the grainy and slightly bitter sediment was thrust down his throat by his muscles. Egh, the water temperature must have spiked when he wasn't looking during the brew. That, and he knew better than to drink the last mouthful of coffee where the sediment and oils tended to settle. He made a mental note to maybe stash away his french press for a while and start making use of his Chemex or something. Oh man, if that dolt didn't deliver his stuff all in one piece..
When she spoke of circular breathing, he couldn't stop himself from joking to her. "Is that so? Don't let the guys here know about that." He wasn't sure if she'd get it but he addressed the topic of conversation quickly so she couldn't ask if she didn't. "I'm not normally so talkative actually. Guess you happened to hit the right note with me, huh?" He nudged her gently while he flashed her a friendly smile.
They were at the entrance of the dorm now and through the window he could see Jay talking it up with a couple of chicks. Seemed they had a new neighbor.
Emmet held the door open and stood to the side so Maika could head in first. As Jay departed from the two and started down the hall, Emmet called down to him, "Hey, didja tell them about your robowife?" he laughed, clearly pulling the others leg about his engineering skills.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
User Image
╭♥User Image •ั User Image•ั User Image ]♥╮

Noemi Emi Nyland
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
What a little mouth
you have
Kissing it is nice
but hard

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Emi tried not to stare at the mechanical mouse but it was hard not to. Not only because it was shockingly advanced for somebody their age but because she wasn't so sure about rodents, real or not. Even if a mechanical mouse wasn't as germy as a real one, he was willing to bet it still had those big, sharp teeth perfect for biting nice and hard.
She nodded enthusiastically at the invite. She needed a pick me up and it was great to just go and hang with others, especially after having only just arrived a short while ago. She didn't know about Ness and being lonely but a small laugh slipped anyway.
As Jay broke off and began down the corridor, Emi quickly fetched her floral backpack and key. She struggled with the lock for a moment but she got it quickly enough. The key was just on a ring with a sorta ugly orange tag on it so for the time being she popped it into her bag. She'd have to find something else to put it on so she wouldn't have to dig around searching. How annoying would that be?
She looked to the other to see if she was coming too. She didn't want to end up in a group of boys so another girl would actually be pretty..comforting.
She hurried to catch up to Rayleigh. She wasn't sure how she felt about the growing crowd but she knew it would probably be better to get to know everybody in a group setting that way if she felt like the odd one out, there'd be enough people to keep everybody else entertained or she'd be more likely to find somebody she clicked with and could talk to about her field.

╭♥Where: In her Dorm ♥╮
╭♥With: Jay and Random Chick ♥╮
╭♥Thinking/Feeling: Slightly miffed ♥╮

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
"Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Wıтħ ıи тħe Gяıđ:Ray.

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM: Ray

Lαѕт ѕєєη ωєαяιηg: Uniforms are so not me...

When he had said whatever she liked she found it odd. Almost like that one movie she had seen at one point. Now what was it again? She didn't quite recall the title as of now but she figured that with time it would come back.He didn't know as to what sort of things she could do when it came to programing.Or at least what she wanted to do when she felt like it. Her eyes looked over as the girl was starting to speak.

"Homeopathic healing.Sounds interesting. I'll have to ask more about it at some point."She spoke as she looked over at the other blonde haired girl for a few moments. She still didn't know her name but she figured at some point she would either say it or someone else who might know her would call out to her. Either way Mouse was being quite amused at the moment. Her eyes shifted back at the one called Ray as she saw something come out of his hat.

A mouse and it caused her to grin.She had heard of these before but she was not certain if she would come across someone who had one.Maybe he made it. She might ask about it later on. "It only has six others as of now.One of seven."She spoke as she touched the artificial mouse behind the ears for only a second. Long enough to be able to tell that it was not a biological mouse.It seemed as if the coffee shop was the place to be at the moment. Maybe she would get to see another girl there as well. Might as well see what types had been selected in this odd game. She had noticed the other blonde had gone back to her room and came back out. Mouse though had walked back to her room. She shifted about her back pack to get her own wallet. She took her room key and pulled off the orange tag as well. Which she walked out of her room and locked her door. After which she placed the key inside of her socks.

She had her hands in her pockets as she was trailing behind the other blonde and the one known as Ray. She didn't feel like running to catch up and besides this might of been her way of giving the two some time to talk since she had sort of just popped up out of nowhere.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff