11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
"Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Wıтħ ıи тħe Gяıđ: A window with Rina.

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM: Rina

Lαѕт ѕєєη ωєαяιηg: Uniforms are so not me...

Mouse heard Rina laugh about the animal comment but she didn't mind. Made her think of the Wizard of Oz when Rina had spoken about tigers, lions, or bears.The suite case flying girl might of smaller than most girls she had seen but it didn't matter much to her. People came in all shapes and sizes. It was the way of the world from what she could understand.She noticed some guy enter a dorm room and shrugged it off for the moment.She tilted her head when Rina whispered something into her ear. Which Mouse just nodded her head."You should. After all you have a lot of balance. I must go and see what kind of animal that one guy may be."She spoke as her voice trailed off in thought for a few moments.

Well that was before another male seemed to have come out of nowhere to try and help. "Or just see what kind of animal that one is as well."She added as a second thought. With that Mouse started her way down the hall humming a tune to herself. Not sure if Rina was following or not. When she had got to the doorway of where the male had gone to. She tilted her to the side. "Whom are you?"She asked with a certain ease in her voice.

Raider

User ImageUser Image

|| Where: Hallway | With: Emi & Mouse | Mood: Curious ||

Ray blinked as he waited on the girl's response only glancing up when he felt another presence stop near by, green eyes bright with anticipation as always, he really did like meeting new people. They were always ridiculously different from one another, girl's being an entirely different species a good portion of the time as well. Turning to her when she questioned him he'd smile brightly, "Rayleigh, most people call me Ray. Nice to meet you. Are you new to the dorms too? Anything you need help with?" he said a lot in one go and honestly he didn't feel bad about talking fast, it was nice to be able to say as much as one liked with a good natured-spirit. Looking between the girls with curiosity buzzing in his mind, he wondered if all the girl's met each other yet as well. Since he had been here for a good while he knew most of the boys, but the girls just got here so it was probably different for them.

"Not everyone will see the same thing as you, so don't act like they aren't human!"

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
"Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Wıтħ ıи тħe Gяıđ: A window with Rina.

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM: Rina

She saw green eyes looking over at her. Which she just tilted her head to the side for a few moments. He certainly did say a lot in a short period of time. Did she need help with anything? That was a good question.She took a few moments to think it over before answering. "I suppose I am new to the area."She commented as she looked about the girl's room for a few moments. Though she knew that she had not introduce herself as of yet. Maybe in a little bit. "You know as to where the central computer system is kept and security system as well?"She asked in the most casual voice one could ask that sort of question. After to her it was a simple request.

Though not many would know the answer to that sort of question. "Which reminds I do have build my computer all over again."She muttered to herself. The girl had a habit of building a computer and then burning it before she left a place that she was not coming back to.Can't track something that is well burned and can't be rebuilt in any fashion.

Raider

User ImageUser Image

|| Where: Hallway | With: Emi & Mouse | Mood: Curious ||

Ray blinked as the girl would seem to process what he had to say, and looked mildly shocked at her question, he tilted his head in wonder questioning whether he should tell her or not. He had a hand in helping to develop the computers as well as their security detail, but he played very little part in setting it all up. Though he did know where they were at, after all curiosity on his creations made spying a little bit of a habit, not that he particularly minded doing so in the first place. If he told her would she do something illegal? Like that last kid did when he asked? He wasn't sure, but he needed to be helpful if he could right? Making up his mind he would look to her, "Central computer is in the admin's building, probably somewhere around the Dean's office knowing how that works. As for the security system it's probably in the Computer Lab's head teacher's place somewhere." he'd rub his chin thoughtfully looking pleased he remembered most of that, though he'd grimace when she mentioned building a computer, "I can help with that if ya like. I know where to get some good parts." he'd state his British accent thick in his words as he spoke up. Cheerful as always, even if he was smart he was a little too over trusting and maybe a little bit too much of a gambler on what people will do.

"Not everyone will see the same thing as you, so don't act like they aren't human!"

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
"Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Wıтħ ıи тħe Gяıđ:Ray.

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM: Ray

So it seemed like she had found someone who knew where the things were located. Which that made it easier for later on. After she had everything she needed. A helpful person was a hard thing to come by now and days. "Good and thank you.So nowhere out of the normal.Like a bathroom."She spoke with a certain mellow tone to her voice. Very helpful this one and made her think of a puppy for some reason.She was not sure as to why but a puppy with bright green eyes. Made her do her mysterious sort of smile for a few moments.

She noticed his accent was rather think and sounded like it was from over seas. "I need the best parts. Not just good. I tend to burn out the good parts with in two months after it's built.Sometimes less depending on my projects."She spoke with a nod. She had woken up morning to a good parts computer being on fire. She was figured she had over heated a part and well fire.

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

__KaguraxxxxAzumi_! !______

_______(¬,¬) I ᴡᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜɪs I ᴡᴏɴ·ᴛ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs _(҂⌣̀_⌣́)ᕤ______Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Pᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ _(╥﹏╥)______Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______´⊙﹏⊙` Uɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ______ Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Sʟᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ( つx╯Д╰)つ______Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______凸(¬. ¬)凸xxCᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴏᴜsʟʏ Sɪᴍᴍᴇʀɪɴɢ____Hᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴍsʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ_(っ-.-)っ❤______Bᴇɪɴɢ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴛ _(¬ っ¬;; )______I·ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ "I NEED YOU" ! !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab Jiggling the door knob, ramming her tiny frame into the wood. Oh what the poor thing would give to be a bigger human being. First she trips and her luggage falls on top of her, then she the office lady turns out to be a cow, she had to drag the demoncase up flights of stairs, and this stingy door was not making the day go any more smoothly. She was at the point where burning the door seemed like her best option. She didn't even care if it would take out the whole floor, or the building, the point is she would have won the battle! Stares were falling upon her once again, she could feel eyes on her... The embarrassment just made her all the more furious with the door. "O-pen. UP!" She growled throwing her tiny mass against the door once more, proven again to be useless. "Ahem." Came from behind her. A little shocked someone approached her, the little blonde looked up, her bangs shaping her face. Her green-hazel eyes stared to see a tall blonde hanging above her. "Ah these doors sometimes stick." He spoke, his cheerfulness just reminded Kagura of how irritated she was, "Obviously... No need to point out the obvious." She scoffed in her mind. "If I may..." He said as he removed her hand. His touch caused and a chill down her spine, and her hand to twitch as she quickly jerked it away. She hated being touched, and despite his act of kindness the little girl only glared once he had popped her bubble of personal space. As the boy replaced her she took a step backed and watched him shove the door open. Eyebrow raised, "Son of a b***h... He did it with such ease...." she growled at the thought of a boy outdoing her... And over a door none the less. "You don't look like you've had a very invigorating introduction to the school." The girl just pulled her eyes away from him and stared at a spot in the wall, avoiding contact with him. "Hmph.. How could you tell?" She replied cold and blunt. It just bothered her more that she was unable to open up the door. "But my name's Ness. And If I can help fix that I'd be happy to" He was still going on?.. Kagura didn't pull her gaze away from the door until a hand was jolted out to her. As if it was a reaction by instinct Kagura stared at the hand then rose her glare up to his face, he was pretty cute looking but she could care less about that. "I don't need to know your name. Nor do I need your help." She hissed as she smacked the hand away from her. Wooooooooow... With that said and done the girl walked past him, leaving a cold air behind, and into the dorm room slamming the door shut behind her. "..." About 5 seconds passed before she turned around and reopened the door to see the boy still standing there. Still with a glare, "Thanks." She spit out just before slamming the door shut once again, to not be reopened.... What an odd girl.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ·ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ . . . Irritated >//////<;;
      =っ = Sᴛᴀʀᴇs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ﹡ . . . He did it so easily?!
      Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ﹖﹗ ɪ·ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ being me. (ง -﹏-)ง
        t(◣.◢ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ . . . Dorm hall.
        Iᴛ·s ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ WANT ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ . . . Ness, and others. . . .

SHUTxxUP !! ヽ(`▭´)ノ__❤__
^◡^✌ Text ᴍᴇ JK ______❤____
This ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ·ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ. Gᴇᴛ. Oᴠᴇʀ. Iᴛ. 凸(¬‿¬)_______❤_____
ut Of CreamPʟᴇᴀsᴇ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ... Iᴛ·s ɴᴏᴛ ʜɪᴍ﹐ ɪᴛ·s ʜᴇʀ. I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ... ﹙Aᴍ I ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ﹖...﹚ (─‿‿─)____________❤___________

Bloodbeauty118

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Try Try Try Again
Life Is The Dancer

Rina waved goodbye to Mouse"Ima stay here and watch how this pans out" she smirked now seeing a man come try to help the girl and it just got better she didnt think it could get better even if the whole thing had been scripted then the door slammed in his face opened for a moment for the girl to say thank you and slam in his face again. Rina then erupted into a fit of giggles tossing her head back in a wave of blonde curls it looked like she might do a backflip out the window but she soon was swinging her head back in through the window. Once her giggles subsided she wiped some tears and hopped off the window seal walking past the man"Ouch tough break and all you tried to do was help her out" she feigned sympathy as she walked to dorm 1 she opened her dorm room and shut the door quickly throwing off her clothes headed to her closet sure the dorm hall had proved hilarious and entertaining but she needed to get her daily practice in she opened some drawers and grabbed what she needed. She pulled on pale pink sheer tights a silky black leotard with sleeves that stopped at the elbow and a sheer grey skirt she pulled her hair into a messy bun and a grey bow clipped in. She picked up her cheetah print dance bag that had all her dance shoes and such inside and pulled on some black uggs to walk to the theater. She grabbed her phone and keys and shut the dorm door behind her as she left walking past the boy again "Don't let your ego be hurt you'll get her next time tiger" she said laughing gliding a finger from one of his shoulders to the other as she passed by with a sarcastic wink. She was glad to see not all the girls were going to be swooning over boys which means she might actually get along with them. She went to the stairs tossing a look back "Bye now" she said waving and started her decent down the stairs looking for the theater wherever that may be.
& You Are The Dance

You'll Never Be Good Enough

User Image

OOC:
What Am I Doing:Having a great time
Where Am I: Dorm hall
Who Am I With:Various people in the dorm hall
What Am I Wearing:ballet attire
╭♥User Image •ั User Image•ั User Image ]♥╮

Noemi Emi Nyland
◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦
What a little mouth
you have
Kissing it is nice
but hard

◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦ ◦

Noemi nodded along as he introduced himself but in all honesty, she was distracted by the shuffling under his hat. Her first guess was a rodent, or maybe a small lizard. He could fit a puppy under there but she seriously doubted anybody kept puppies under their hats.
She was surprised that her neighbor was a guy; she thought for sure the campus would drive as many wedges as they could between the two sexes and that they only accepted girls begrudgingly..but maybe that wasn't the case. She'd lived next to boys all her life what with having three brothers and all, but those were her brothers! She'd never been just a bit of sheet wall away from a boy totally unrelated to her! This realization was already making her year fun!
He suppressed snicker when he invited her to reach out to him if she needed anything. Her thoughts immediately went to the darkest and sleaziest part of her mind but she had to remind herself that real life wasn't anything like television or the raunchy novels her parents didn't know she read.
She opened her mouth to assure him that she'd certainly be taking him up on the offer but another had approached and asked him who he was. Emi closed her mouth pressing her lips into a tight line. Darn it..Even if things don't work out like in the books, she at least wanted to test out some of the lines from them.
She thought it odd that the girl immediately asked for him to identify himself when it was they who were new but she said nothing, even with the other invited her eyes into the room. She didn't know a whole lot about computers so their conversation quickly slipped out of her grasp. Just like that, the other swooped in and made off with him. Maybe real life wasn't so different from her novels after all.
She searched her brain for a way to join the conversation but she had nothing of value to add. Emi silently admitted defeat then turned to look at her belongings. It was some what stuffy and smelled a little like old wood so she left the two to chat in the hall so she could open up the windows.
Rather than go back to sorting her things, she leaned on the sill and looked out to see if there were any other people of interest. A hipster was standing on the walk with some girl in a flower dress but other than that, everything seemed kind of still and boring.
She returned to her pile to continue sorting. She had to get it done sooner or later and preferably sooner so she could get everything else out of the way. Since the two were in her doorway, pretty much, she figured she was sort of stuck in her room.
She dug around to find the bra to match the panties she had earlier then a thought struck her.
"Hey, speaking of computers, what's the wifi password?" She called from her bed. To make things easier conversation wise, she left her spot to go lean on her doorframe. "Gotta keep updated on the latest trends in medicine, y'know?"

╭♥Where: In her Dorm ♥╮
╭♥With: Jay and Random Chick ♥╮
╭♥Thinking/Feeling: Slightly miffed ♥╮

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image User Image

MAIKA SUZUKI

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Maika smiled at his response. 'So he's not a new student....maybe he could teach me some secrets about the school!' she thought to herself, making a mental note to make better use of that later on. He seemed really nice though from what she could understand...not that she knew him well enough to judge. She could completely sympathise with his problem of forgetting something, as more often than not did she forget important things like homework or notes. "Yeah, it's like you get so tired, and suddenly there's no homework or instructions left anywhere. I once forgot to do my homework even though I wrote it down on my hand, the teacher was so mad," she said with a sheepish smile. However, he did mention the fact that she was a girl, something which was close and dear to Maika's heart right now. Placing her hands, including her flute case behind her back she nodded enthusiastically at his comment. "I'm one of the 10..I think girls who got invited to come to the school. It's really weird though to think I'll only have 10 girls with me. But I'm stuck in dorm 9!" she said, her words quite rapid and sincere. It was really her first contact with another student since she arrived and the words were easily flowing out of her mouth, almost as if they were wanting to escape. "I'm Maika by the way, Maika Suzuki," she offered, holding out her free hand to the boy.

Who she's with: Emmet
Where she is: At a crossroads
Outfit: Flowers are pretty

Dapper Cat

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageKYLE EVANSUser Image

Stepping off the bus, Kyle hefted his school bags over one shoulder and made the trek to the school grounds where he would spend another year of his life. Coming from a poor family, it always amazed him how large it was and to what extent the staff was willing to go to please the students. They even got to design their own dorm rooms, how crazy was that? And they didn't even make him share his bed with the other kids! It still amazed him. This year he was a junior, but that wasn't what made it special. No, this year, the board of education was conducting a test to see if girls should be allowed to permanently attend. It was all the guys could talk about for weeks. There were mixed feelings of course, but overall it seemed to have a positive affect on the boys.

Entering the school, Kyle sauntered his way down the halls and up a few flights of stairs, lazily making his way to his room. He was so focused on getting unpacked and looking forward to getting a head start on his weight lifting that he didn't even notice the presence of the girls at all. In fact, he walked right past them. Kyle waltzed into his room and threw his bag carelessly on the floor; he'd unpack later. From there, he began to set up the pull-up bar that attached to his door frame.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxYou better run, you better do what you can,
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man.
You wanna be tough, you better do what you can,xxxxxxxxx

So Beat It.

(( REALLY crappy post, I'm sorry. >.< ))
User Image
Emmet Ackerஜ

Where:Dorm
With:Himself
Thinking/Feeling:Uneasy

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

He nodded along as she spoke and gave her a sympathetic laugh. "Can they really blame us? Sometimes they unload so much work on us it's a wonder how we remember to put our pants on the next day."
He adjusted his bag on his shoulder and added. "Emmet. Emmet Acker. 2D artist, sculptor and coffee connoisseur. I'm actually right next door to you." He nodded towards the dorms then set off towards them. His gait was slow at first in case she didn't follow or if she did, she they could keep pace with each other and continue talking. "I didn't think they'd let us all sleep next door to each other." he admitted. "I'll try to keep as quiet as I can. If my process gets too loud for you, just beat on the wall or come knocking. I won't bite." he snickered as he resisted the urge to add 'unless you want me to.' They only just met after all, no need to scare her off so soon.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
User Image

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image User Image

MAIKA SUZUKI

Maika laughed, nodding her head at his comment. Teachers sometimes put so much pressure on them, and with Maika's music she'd rather be doing that than to be doing homework anyday. However, he introduced himself and Maika couldn't help but smile, seeing as he was an artist. Music and art always went hand in hand, so maybe this was the blossoming of a great new friendship. Even better when she learnt he was right next door to her, though she did blush. 'I'll be so close to boys...,' she thought, wondering what on earth her parents would think of that, not that she would tell them of course. Seeing him set off in the direction, she followed suit hurrying up to fall into step next to him, hands still clasped around her back. At his comment about noise, she let out a peal of laughter. "I think we might be in the same boat there..I'm a musician so I'll be pretty loud myself," she said, holding her flute case out in front of her to show him. She felt bad for her next door neighbours in a way, but at least she was good at what she did. Hopefully they liked classical though....if they didn't, too bad. "It's cool that you do art though, I gave it a shot but I'm complete rubbish at it. I have pretty creative ideas, it's just transferring it through art is so hard. That's why I stick to music," she explained, thinking back to the few songs she's composed so far.

Who she's with: Emmet
Where she is: At a crossroads
Outfit: Flowers are pretty

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

__KaguraxxxxAzumi_! !______

_______(¬,¬) I ᴡᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜɪs I ᴡᴏɴ·ᴛ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs _(҂⌣̀_⌣́)ᕤ______Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Pᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ _(╥﹏╥)______Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______´⊙﹏⊙` Uɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ______ Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Sʟᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ( つx╯Д╰)つ______Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______凸(¬. ¬)凸xxCᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴏᴜsʟʏ Sɪᴍᴍᴇʀɪɴɢ____Hᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴍsʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ_(っ-.-)っ❤______Bᴇɪɴɢ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴛ _(¬ っ¬;; )______I·ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ "I NEED YOU" ! !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab With the door closed, blocking her from the view of bystanders the girl collapsed to the ground. Her heart was pounding the whole time, and her face flushed to a red. All of those eyes were on her sense she arrived at the school. She'd never allow anyone to see this side of her, but the little thing was actually shy the whole time.. But instead of clamming up, she ends up bursting out a scene and acting rashly which is rather ironic considering most of the time it just draws more attention to herself. What a contradiction this one is. Sitting on the floor, Kagura touched her cheeks. They were burning with embarrassment. The bashful girl fell completely over and rollded around the floor of her dorm, "BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!" She squealed unable to contain the trembling or blush anymore. After the rolling ceased she stared up at the ceiling and pulled the collar of her shirt up barely over her nose, exposing her belly a tad. "I'm such a dummy..." Yes, this was part Kagura's true self. A shy pipsqueak. She was sarcastic and rude too (not a facade), but that's a result from the shyness... If that makes much sense. The girl could take down any sized human with ease thanks to her martial arts skills, and yet the minute she does act out or draws attention to herself, on the inside she was a scared child. No one knew this about her, her outer character was too strong to see through it. The anxiety levels were finally starting to subside as her heavy breathing died down as well. At times like this it was, "...Time for a snack..." Hopping up from the floor strait to her feet with ease Kagura and walked over to her luggage, shoved the damn thing over sat beside it pretzel style and dug through till she found what she was looking for. POCKY! If the girl had a puppy tail it would be wagging like its master had just came home. Flipping the box open and shaking it till one of the biscuit sticks poked out she chomped on it and slid the rest of the box into her bow pocket. Now glancing around the room, everything was already placed properly before she had arrived. The arrangements for her to be staying at this boy haven were made for awhile now, so her father made sure everything would already be sent over about a week ahead in time. Nibbling away at the chocolate on the stick Kagura pushed herself back off the floor and kicked the demon case across the floor to slide near the closet area. She walked over to her bed and attempted to leap on it... Didn't work out too well. Even her bed was too tall for her, "God dammit... Where's that ladder!" She grumbbled as she looked around the room for her stepping stool. It's not that the bed was incredibly tall, it was just that Kagura was incredibly short. Scurrying around the room to find the whereabouts of the stool took some time until she found it behind her body length mirror that rocked back and forth, "Ah ha!" She cheered gleefully, which was a rare thing to hear, even more rare for someone to see. Picking up the stool she wobbled her way towards the bed and placed it at the foot of the bed. Stepping up, she then was able to leap on the bed and roll around. This was gonna prove to be an interesting year... Whether Kagura liked it or not.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ·ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ . . . Embarrassed. >//////<;;
      =っ = Sᴛᴀʀᴇs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ﹡ . . . I'm such a dummy!
      Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ﹖﹗ ɪ·ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ rolling around! (ง -﹏-)ง
        t(◣.◢ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ . . . My Dorm Room
        Iᴛ·s ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ WANT ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ . . . Alone . . .

SHUTxxUP !! ヽ(`▭´)ノ__❤__
^◡^✌ Text ᴍᴇ JK ______❤____
This ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ·ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ. Gᴇᴛ. Oᴠᴇʀ. Iᴛ. 凸(¬‿¬)_______❤_____
ut Of Cream(─‿‿─)____________❤___________

Ice-Cold Bloodsucker

9,000 Points
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
≋̮̑K̮̮̑̑ȃ̮̮̑t̮̮̑̑s̮̮̑̑ȗ̮̮̑m̮̮̑̑ȋ̮̮̑ ̮̮̑̑M̮̮̑̑ȃ̮̮̑t̮̮̑̑s̮̮̑̑ȗ̮̮̑m̮̮̑̑ȏ̮̮̑t̮̮̑̑ȏ̮̮̑ ̮̑≋

Her parents drove up to the school, her green eyes glaring at the offending building. She did not want to be here. But this was her parent's idea. Wanted her to meet boys and be more... 'girly'. She rather drop dead then date some ragamuffin brat wanna be macho man. She was taller then most men, standing at a nice 5'10" without heels. Any man that wanted her was going to have one heck of an ego problem with her. Sure she had some girly things she liked doing.. cooking for one. But a healthy fighter needed a balanced meal. So she made sure she got what she needed. "Go on in dear." her mother stated with a smile. Katsumi loved her parents... don't get her wrong. But she seriously didn't want to go to this school. She was perfectly content at her old school. She would have gotten a chance to go for the Kendo Challenges if she had stayed. Her father gave her a smile. "You'll do fine Kat." he stated. She smiled at that. She adored her nickname from her Father. "Yes father." she replied.

She grabbed her sword and climbed out of the car. She went to the trunk, her father popping it open. Though the tall girl was getting a lot of looks from the boys on campus. Wearing nothing but old worn faded blue jeans, a thin light green hoodie that was zipped up a bit. And a thin spaghetti strap tank top. Her messy brown hair tied back.. carrying a sword. Would catch anyone's attention. Not to mention her brown heeled boots. She slid on her backpack and stepped away from the car, waving at her parents as they drove of. Here goes nothing. She turned, looking up at her new school. She took a breath for courage and made her way inside. Giving many of the boys a cold shoulder. Though most of the boys looked.. scared of her. She made her way to the office. A lady blinked, taking in Katsumi slowly. An edgy look to her. "Name?" she asked. "Katsumi Matsumoto." Kat replied. "Ah... Dorm 3. Up the stairs to your left." she replied, handing over the keys. Katsumi took the keys, giving the woman a bow in thanks.

She made her way to the stairs and up. Passing a blonde young lady. She eyed her for a moment. Probably a prima-donna she thought. Katsumi didn't get along with most women either. Too.. tomboy for them. No woman carried a sword. They could kiss her arse! She made her way to her dorm room. All she wanted to was put her stuff away and find the kendo hall.

OOC: Temporary Post Style

laballerina1
Mentioned

Dapper Cat

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageKYLE EVANSUser Image

After setting up his pull-up bar, it was time to get to work. Having been used to a male only dormitory, Kyle had long since gotten into the habit of working out shirtless. Besides, he was proud of his physique, so there was no read to hide it anyways. Right? Doffing his plain white undershirt, the red-head did a stretch or two to loosen his muscles before lifting himself off the floor. Looking ahead in pure concentration, he pulled up, hanging in suspension for a few moments. A deep breath, then down. He never let his feet touch the carpet during this exercise and prided himself for his ability to keep it up for extended periods of time without wearing out.

Once he'd had enough, he allowed his feet to once again touch the ground. He took a refreshing sip of cold water, tied on his running shoes in preparation of his daily jog (though still didn't bother with a shirt) and left his room. As always, he never shut his door. It's not like he had anything worth stealing.

As soon as he walked out, he came face to face with a sword-wielding girl. At first Kyle stared at her blankly, unsure of what to do and not seeming to realize he was in her way. What's a girl doing here? he wondered, giving the chick a quick look over. She'd probably think he was checking her out, and in a way he was, just not how one might think. It was obvious to him that she wasn't like normal girls that he'd seen. She was tall, almost as tall as him (he's 6'2), athletic, and by the way she held that sword; skilled too. If Kyle wasn't such a confident guy, he'd probably have been intimidated by her.

Still failing to realize that she was a student at the school, Kyle quirked a brow and bluntly asked, "Why are you here?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xxxYou better run, you better do what you can,
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man.
You wanna be tough, you better do what you can,xxxxxxxxx

So Beat It.

Lillith Vahnel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out