Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join

Yes 1 100.0% [ 19 ]
No 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 19 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Ichirou Arita

User Image
Ichirou continued to lean on the counter listening to Ness reply to his good morning, giving a good chuckle when he heard about the door incident. Another smirk spread across Ichi's face when Ness gave him that look, "no I suppose you can't, but at least this way you'll have some money to win them over with eh?" With another light chuckle the teen threw a thumbs up for his friend before they turned around to make Ichirou his coffee. After a few moments his drink was presented to him. Giving Ness a thanks he grabbed the steaming cup from his friend, handed over the money for it, and blew on the tan liquid a few times before taking a sip.

Upon hearing about the meet up Ichi looked back towards his friend just in time to hear that cheeky remark. Laughing along with his companion Ichirou leaned back onto the edge of the counter. "Sounds like a plan to me, I expected something like this anyways... and hey if these girls really are full of fire, they might be able to keep a wild beast like you in line." With this he gave his friend a joking wink before pushing himself off the counter with his free hand, and walked over to a table near the counter.

After a quick swig of his coffee he sat down on the table looking back over towards his friend with a more serious face, "whats your opinion on this whole thing? And by that I mean the test." Stopping for a moment for another drink of his coffee Ichirou let out a sigh before coninuing, "while I don't have a problem with girls i'm skeptical of this plan working, there's bound to be more then a few people in our school that will have a problem sharing the school with females." Ichirou had dealt with more then one incident of men bullying females, but never in a situation like this... It was bound to be an entirely different beast all together. Seeing as how some students were likely to have chosen this school specifically since it was an all boys school. "I certainly don't want to see those girls get hurt... but i'd like to avoid conflicts if at all possible"

Quote:
Bloodbeauty118

Magroodles's Secret Admirer

Partying Waffles

User Image
              CAIN

MILLIE
                                                      Location | Stage
                                                      Company | Rina Marron
                                                      Mood | Worried

Cain couldn't put his finger on it, but he knew he may be an unwanted presence at the moment. However, he stood by decision of wanting to help. The actor just felt too guilty for potentially causing the ballerina to lose her concentration. He looked straight at the girl, further confused by the tone of her voice. Maybe it's best if I leave her alone? he thought. But seeing the way she was paying attention to her angle, it was for sure an issue. He put on a facial expression he typically put during his interviews and acting: a comforting, easy-going expression. Perhaps if he looked friendly enough, he could help. Though, his words were definitely the opposite of his expression. "You are definitely not alright; Something is bothering you." he said with a smile.
          He watched the girl finally remembering her name. If Cain recalled, she was in the same class as him.. Her name was... "It's Rina, right?" he asked, deciding to politely acknowledge her name. He smiled and examined her face closely. Cain knew fake smiles all too well; He's an actor for one thing. However, Cain then leaned back and scratched the back of his head. He wanted to ease the situation a bit.. "I think worrying about a classmate in pain does matter, big-shot or not." he answered, still wracking his head for better replies. "I want to help; It was my fault for staring anyway."

The Cross-Dresser Actor

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ooc |

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Try Try Try Again
Life Is The Dancer

Rina looked at the man continuing her fake smile " A little hurt ankle never hurt no body" she then but then she was confused on how he knew her name considering it was her first day "It is..How did you know have you been to one of my ballets?" she asked tilting her head quizzically. Rina listened to him speak about worrying about classmates "Thats very surprising coming out of the mouth of someone so famous" she said then she heard him wanting to help"Theres nothing to can do It's too late for me now" she said dramatically holding her arm against her forehead and leaning back on the other hand cracking a genuine smile but his last sentence made her smile dissapear"I am a professional It shouldn't make me any worse or better whether someone is watching or not It should always be perfect and precise It's my fault for not being better" She said looking down at her feet when it came to ballet she never felt good enough and was extremely hard on herself about it she looked back at Cain" Its good, I feel injuries make you not want to make the same mistake so when I practice later on I will be reminded" Rina was the type of person that even if she was hurt unless she was physically bed ridden she would be practicing "Ah but I probably should leave you came here to practice something right? I wouldn't want to get in the way of your important business" she said reaching for her bag trying to figure out a way off the ground
& You Are The Dance

You'll Never Be Good Enough

User Image

OOC:
What Am I Doing: Talking
Where Am I: Theater
Who Am I With: Cain
What Am I Wearing:

Axuqa

Unsealed Rogue

8,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Ness Falker

User Image

"Yes, that's the upside to this. I skip introductions to make money to blow on them trying to make more introductions"Ness laughed back "And I wonder why I'm always broke"
Ichirou's next remark induced a chuckle from the blonde. "If I'm a wild beast what do we call Kyle?" he joked back, seeing his friend take a seat at the suggestion of meeting the others. A lone businessman stood from his table, exiting with a tip left on the table. Ness quickly walked over to the messy table, washcloth in hand. It was funny how the neatest looking people seemed to make the most mess. Crumbs from his croissant littered the table and Ness swore that the man drank barely half of his cappuccino, it was spread over the table. With a sigh, he started to clean up the mess.

Luckily the table was still close to Ichirou's so he heard his question loud and clear. Ness paused in his work to think a moment, before roboticly cleaning and trying to deduce his answer. Ichirou did give him something to think about. What with the girls getting bullied. Ness knew none of the tenants at their hall would go out of their way to haze the girls. They wouldn't allow it. But others at their school...Yikes this really could be bad couldn't it.
"Honestly I don't know. I mean, public school obviously works so it shouldn't be too bad in an academic sense. But we have some real assholes in our school..." he trailed off thinking of select individuals. Womanizers, Scumbags and Sexists weren't uncommon. The testosterone would also be overwhelming when the girls were introduced. Ness could just see the girls being swarmed by desperate idiots. Then bullied and threatened by dip shits that decided they would mess with them just because they could.

Ness sighed
"It's not going to be an easy year for them...I mean, they do have to deal with us" he put in light heartedly but switched back to more serious conversation. "I hope they sent some strong ones to pave the way, if they can deal with everyone here during the test then I think it'll do everyone some good" their school had more sexists than anything. After all, most had wanted to transfer into an all guys school. Of course some had their own reasons. Like the elite ten that the girls were with. They transferred because of their talent. Which is why they were chosen to be staying with the girls for a test. "I can say this much. We're going to have to watch their backs as best we can...Who knows if the girls can hold their own against the assholes of the school" he added in. He knew people like him and Ichirou had a no tolerance policy for harassment. Ness could be known as a flirt..But he was never inappropriate or hostile. But the two of them also weren't incredibly aggressive. They didn't really want to get into a fight. Then there were people like Kyle. Kyle could be a bit sexist in his own way. But he was old fashioned in he'd never lay his hands on a woman and probably beat the s**t out of anyone he saw that did. Ness couldn't help but think back to two of the girls he'd seen. The two pipsqueaks...How would they fair at this place?

Where am I?: Ed's Cafe
Who am I with?: Ichirou/Patrons at the coffee shop
Out Of Color:

User Image

Shaft053

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
    ______ץยкเк๏ ค๓คɠเ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Єvєгץ๏ภє ฬคภtร t๏ ๒є คςςєթtє๔. t'ร ђย๓คภ.
                  ๏ยl๔ ץ๏ย ןย๔ɠє ๓є เŦ ץ๏ย кภєฬ ๓ץ tгยtђ? ( つ﹏╰)
                  tab tab N!!___N!!__N!!
                  ╥﹏╥ tab ςคภ ภ๏t tคкє tђคt ςђคภςє . . .
                  tab tab tab tab T☆☆_RISKY!!___T☆☆_DNGERUS!!___T☆☆_SCRED!!
                  tab tab tab ฬคภt t๏ ๒є คςςєթtє๔ t๏๏ . . .__

User Image

Sɦօօȶɨռɢ Sȶǟʀ!!
      Face hidden mostly by an unreadable map, a 5'4" girl wandered the sidewalks trying to get to some sort of destination. Flipping the map, turning the map, straightening the map. Nothing helped the lost girl figure out where she was or which direction she was heading towards. The building blocks of frustration kept stacking taller and taller like Jenga. Her cheeks began to flush, and her heart began to sink."...Now would be the time the knight in shining armor swoops in and saves me." With such a thought in mind a glass door swung open and smacked the girl in the face, along with the map ripping in half... This ditzy girl's hands flew up to her nose which was a beating red. "O-oww..." She whined. Shaking her head, first to 'shake off' the pain, second to make sure no one saw... It seemed like no one did. Or perhaps they were just good at hiding their laughter. The person who had opened the door paid no mind that they just smacked a cute young girl in the face, no they didn't even notice her! Exact opposite of a prince charming... More like a Darien from Sailor Moon at first meet... "How rude," she thought balling her manicured hands into fists, wrinkling up the map. Speaking of which, raising the map back up to eye view, the pink eyes widened to see a huge tear down the middle, "Oh right! AS IF READING THIS THING WASN'T ALREADY HARD ENOUGH?!" She complained as she balled up the useless map and threw it in a trash can. With a heavy sigh the girl looked up towards the sky to see care-free fluffy clouds float on by... "Wish I was a fluffy cloud.." She said her expression giving off far to well that she was in a daze.. It didn't take her too long to snap out of it, for a sign caught her eye. The same sign that was on the door that whacked her. "Hmm?" an appropriate sound of curiosity. Tilting her head back down to read the sign better, 'Ed's Cafe'. For the day she was having, a coffee did sound sorta nice... No.. Better then nice. It was vital for her to have one! "Perhaps I could ask someone for directions?" She wore a tiny smile, and stars in her eyes. For a rare moment in her life, the girl confidently grabbed the handle and swung it open, the chimes of the entrance ushered her way in. The cheeky brunette walked forward into the dim building, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust... And when they did.. All confidence fled her body and left the scene instantly... It was a boy who worked behind the counter. A really hot boy too. Instantly flustered the young lady looked down as she slowly attempted forward... She gave off the same presence of a shy fawn. Her hair was even a fawn like color, minus the white spots... The girl kept her head down as she approached the counter, letting her bangs hide her face. "Umm...O-one..." She started out, wavering. It was almost painful to see how shy she got around people... If this girl couldn't order a cup of coffee to this guy, how the hell was she supposed to ask for directions?!... Even better than that.... This very same girl was heading to a school meant only for boys... This girl was to attend this school, along with only nine other girls... How would she speak to anyone?! The girl quivered trying her hardest to complete her own order, "O-one..." Come on little deer, you can do it! They won't harm you, they're not foul hunters, we promise! Clenching her fists, she finally squeaked out, "ONE LATTE EXTRA ESPRO PLEASE!" Realizing she finally spoke, she lifted her hands to her already hidden face.. She was almost in tears.... And I repeat.... She was supposed to stay at a HUGE school surrounded by nothing but boys.... Who was this girl?... Yukiko Amagi... Or you can call her fawn....
      Sɦօօȶɨռɢ Sȶǟʀ!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Jυѕт fєєƖιηg α ƖιттƖє ƑƖυѕтєяєɗ.
      *Sтαяєѕ σff ιηтσ ѕραcє* . . . Oηє Ɩαттє.. Jυѕт σηє Ɩαттє...
      Oн, ɗση'т мιηɗ мє! ǀ'м נυѕт Aттємρтιηg тσ ρƖαcє αη σяɗєя . . .!
      *Hιɗιηg αт Ɛɗ'ѕ Ƈαfє*
      Ɯ-Ɯнαт ɗσ ǀ ɗσ?! Ɲєѕѕ, ǀcнιяσυ, αηɗ Ƈυѕтσмєяѕ єуєѕ αяє Ɩσσкιηg αт мє!
      "Ɯнσ?? Oн.. Uм.. Hι..."
      Ɯнαт? Ƴσυ ωαηт м-му ηυмвєя?!
      Sєηραι! ƤƖєαѕє ɗση'т ησтιcє мє!
      Oυт Of ƇσѕρƖαу!! ǀ cαη'т тєƖƖ ιf ѕнє'ѕ ραтнєтιc σя ησт... Ɓυт тнαтѕ нσω ѕнє cαмє συт... x'Ɗ (っ◕/////////◕)っ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Magroodles's Secret Admirer

Partying Waffles

User Image
              CAIN

MILLIE
                                                      Location | Stage
                                                      Company | Rina Marron
                                                      Mood | Worried

Cain stared at Rina for a moment before almost rolling his eyes. Almost. A hurt ankle can ruin a whole day's filming in his book. Honestly, are people nowadays so driven by their goals that they won't stop to think of their personal health for the moment? "A hurt ankle can however hurt you in the long run if you keep ignoring the fact something happened to it." he replied smoothly. He shrugged at the question, giving a wry smile. "I have been to a few of them. I was actually backstage once and saw you before. I had to... practice once for acting. You probably didn't see me though." he said. It was a bit too close too home. In truth, Cain had to go to a ballet performance dressed as a female. It was for practice in grace... Something that Cain did not want others to know.
          "I'm not going to argue about who's fault it is." he replied evenly. "But, I stand by thinking it is my fault." He watched Rina for a second before deciding he had to take action. Before Rina could reach for her bag, Cain snatched her bag and pulled it away from her grasp. He then stood up and walked a few strides away with her bag still. It was either walk over to get the bag or admit. "I agree with your logic about learning from mistakes. But, injuries should be taken care of first off." He didn't reply to the question of the practicing or important business. At least on Cain's list, fandubbing for a shoujo manga wasn't as important as for... Heaven's sake, he was making sure she was ok.

The Cross-Dresser Actor

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ooc |

Supreme Senshi

20,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image

Try Try Try Again
Life Is The Dancer

Rina looked at him "It will be fine..." she said just barely missing her bag when cain picked it up "Damn it..." she muttered "Back stage?....Hm I'm sure I would have seen you if you were back there..." she said confused but didn't press for answers she was more mad he had her bag she watched him walk away "Damn it!" she thought in her head as she sat on the stage looking up at him"Injury...Theres no injury..." she did a fake laugh then gulped pulling her self off the ground she gripped her fists and squared her shoulders preparing for the agonizing walk to the man. She took one step and winced it wasn't so bad she took another that felt alittle more painful but bareable and just as she was about to reach him her next step almost killed her she recoiled hitting the floor right infront of Cain"Damn it! Ow!" she yelped grabbing her ankle looking up at him her cheeks red"That was a fluke I can walk fine my ankle just gave out..." she said pulling her self off the floor not putting much weight on her hurt foot holding her arm out for her bag trying and failing to keep up her tough girl act.
& You Are The Dance

You'll Never Be Good Enough

User Image

OOC:
What Am I Doing: Talking
Where Am I: Theater
Who Am I With: Cain
What Am I Wearing:

Axuqa
Ichirou Arita

User Image
Ichirou sat at the table with a quick chuckle about Ness' Kyle comment, before watching his friend walk over to the newly vacant table as he began to clean while thinking of what to say. During the silence the messy haired teen finished off the last of his coffee with one large gulp, letting out a satisfied sigh as it went down. Ichirou payed close attention to his friend's words as he responded and nodded in agreement when he paused. There were definitely more then a few testosterone filled jerk-offs in their school, the only question is if they would bully the girls... and this most definitely a certainty. When Ness added in a quick joke about their group Ichi gave a quick chuckle before returning himself to the serious conversation.

Once Ness had finished talking Ichirou let out a long sigh, "I can't agree with you more, we'd better prepare ourselves for a long year filled with more drama then a soap opera... I pray these girls have what it take to survive this." The last portion he said with a bit of a joking tone trying to lighten the mood. Just as he was about to continue the conversation a girl walked into the cafe. With a curious expression Ichirou watched the girl awkwardly walk up to the counter while hiding her face. 'that's... about as shy as it gets these days' after a moment the young teen took a moment to dig through some of his memories and realized he'd never seen or met this girl before. 'she couldn't possibly be... could she?' Ichi thought this to himself with a soft groan, leaning back in his seat preparing to see how Ness would respond to such a painfully shy and forced request. It wasn't everyday that you got to see a girl this shy in public, and with a smile Ichirou gave a silent prayer for the girl that Ness wouldn't tease her too bad... though he was actually more then likely to do a little of that himself if the opportunity presents itself.

Quote:
Bloodbeauty118

Quote:
Kawaii DeviI

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
                                                        "Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Mouse after using the water fountain for awhile to get rid of most of her hair dye stepped out of it like it was the most natural thing in the world. She was very much wet and well quite frankly she could really care less.Her blue eyes looked about for a few moments as she ran fingers though her rather wet hair. She looked left and she looked right though the hair dye could be seen on her clothing now. She was still humming to herself as she figured it was better to perhaps explore on her own for a bit.After all it was wonderful day to explore.

A short time later she had found the coffee shop and she was still a bit wet. Which didn't seem to affect her ability to step into the place.Even as a bit of water was dripping off her clothing and making small puddles. Her fingers lightly tapping her side."Now what to order? What to get? I wonder if they got it here too."She spoke with a soft grin on her features. Her blue eyes reading over the menu. Her eyes shifted over to some guy watching a girl. "Hey you over there. What's good on the menu?"She asked as she pointed the male and grinned.

Wıтħ ıи тħe Gяıđ: Inside the coffee shop

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM:The wonderful menu. Not caring I am getting water all over the floor. l

Lαѕт ѕєєη ωєαяιηg: Uniforms are so not me...
Ichirou Arita

Ooc: An Affogato is an espresso topped with a bit of ice cream and whatever topping they'd like example caramel or chocolate syrup

User Image
Ichirou was simply lazing about at the table he was currently occupying. Besides the shy girl who had just entered the shop, there wasn't anything very interesting going on. In his boredom he threw away his coffee cup and returned to his seat, looking out the window to see if there was anything eye catching to see. It really didn't take long for that to happen, yet another unfamiliar girl was walking towards the cafe and she was... wet? How could someone have their whole body wet on a day like today?! 'Did I miss something? There has to be a circus somewhere nearby...'

The dripping wet girl had made her way into the cafe by the time he had finished this thought, and he couldn't help but stare at her as she made her way in. What's even more interesting is that this girl is acting entirely normal 'this is quite possibly one of the weirdest things i've seen in awhile, not only is this girl wet, she acts like it's a new fashion fad...'

Before he could continue his thoughts any longer the girl turned towards him and asked him a question with a grin, pointing a finger at him. While the girl was rather odd, he found himself quickly becoming more at ease with the way she was acting. With a warm smile Ichirou gave the girl an answer "I suppose that depends on what you like, I for one enjoy a simple coffee and possibly a pastry. However i've heard that their Affogato is pretty good... so perhaps that and a pastry if you've got a sweet tooth." After his response the teen gave the girl a closer look. She was in fact, despite her odd behavior, very pretty and with a bit of a blush Ichirou widened his smile waiting to see how this situation would develop. A super shy girl and a weird one so far, what could possibly be next..?

Quote:
Janie Knight

Quote:
Kawaii DeviI

Quote:
Bloodbeauty118

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
                                                        "Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Mouse had noticed the looks but didn't care. People would think whatever they wanted. Even the person working at this place might be mad about the water but she had not seen a sign anywhere that said one had to be dry in order to come in.So that was her idea to go with if one asked about her being so wet. She was in the search of things to have and rather if this would be a good spot for later on. Nothing like a bit of recon to figure things out in the school. Which thinking of that she still had to find out how to get the highest point in the school.

She listened as the male who she had pointed out had started to speak.She did notice he had did seem to have a warm smile. Which when she first met people mostly guys that was not the sort of reaction she would get. So this was a nice change of pace.New starts and all that jazzy goodness."Why would it be a possible pastry? Do they make those sort of pastries here?Do you happen to know if they have cheesecake here?"She asked as she titled her head to the side. More water making it's way down to the ground.

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM:The guy who I pointed out. l

Ichirou Arita

User Image
So far Ichi's day had been going quite well, however strange it may have been so far. He awoke with few difficulties, got to meet Ness as he got his coffee, and is now indulging himself in strange company. He certainly didn't expect to meet a dripping wet girl this morning that's for sure. The teen continued to enjoy the clam aura of the cafe for a short while longer, that is until the girl responded. Ichirou's brain blanked out for a brief moment when she asked him those few questions, trying to make sense of what he just heard. 'When I said possibly a pastry... did she actually take that in the literal sense?! "Why would it be a possible pastry?" ' Ichi ran the girl's question through his head a few times before coming to a conclusion. 'Yep, this girls one of a kind... at least the man she shares her life with won't be bored!'

Taking a quick second to recollect his thoughts the teen focused back onto the girl in front of him "Uh, I think you miss understood me. They don't make things that are possible pasties... I meant that sometimes I get myself a pastry and sometimes I don't. However when it comes to cheesecake, i've seen it here before but i'm unsure if it's constantly stocked." After giving the girl what he hoped was a response that wouldn't be miss interpreted he let out a light sigh. However once more the fact that this girl was dripping wet was brought to his attention. "You wouldn't happen to want a towel or something to dry yourself off would you?" Besides the fact that it probably wouldn't feel all that comfortable being wet, unless you enjoy that sorta thing, all that water was a slipping hazard waiting to happen, so needless to say Ichirou wanted it resolved as soon as possible.

Quote:
Janie Knight

Quote:
Kawaii DeviI

Quote:
Bloodbeauty118

11,375 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Crack Shot 50
User ImageUser Image
                                                        "Mσυѕє Ɛηɗgαмєѕ"

Mouse was simply staring as the male was getting his thoughts together. Or at least it seemed like he was thinking. Hopefully he had not had a heart attack.Overall she didn't really share her life with anyone. If anything she took a lot of measures to erase her digital presence from any and all computers and programs she had ever come across. She didn't like the idea of her information on some sort of cloud like thing.When he had started speaking again she looked amused.

"Why do they not?"She asked when he had said that they didn't make possible pastries.Seemed like a good idea to her. For those in the world who not certain if they wanted a full pastry or not. A possible pastry seemed like a great idea. The water was dripping still and she titled her head to the side as he had inquired about if she wanted a towel or something to dry off. Which she looked down for a few moments before looking back up. "I suppose if your offering something I might as well take it. After all it would be rude not to do so."She added as she ran her fingers though her rather wet hair.

ƓЄƬƬƖƝƓ ƖƝƑƠƦMƛƬƖƠƝ ƑƦƠM:The guy who I pointed out. l

Ichirou Arita

User Image
Doing his best to not lose his mind Ichi continued to try and follow what this girl was doing and had to say. 'Why do they not?! You can't be kidding me... right? Wait, I shouldn't even ask myself that... I already know the answer, best to just accept this work of art for what she is.' The confused teen really was trying his best not to lose himself while talking to this girl, but she was already being rather... different. However thankfully he has a lot of patience so he's likely the most qualified person to deal with this unique girl. When she accepted his offer to dry herself off Ichirou rose from his seat walking behind the counter to find Al, thinking of how to respond to the girl's earlier comment.

Normally it'd be a bit weird for a customer to just waltz behind the counter of a cafe, but Ichi had helped Al in the past at the place so he didn't think twice about going where only the employees were allowed. "Hey Al, there's a bit of a... well a mess out there, mind if I had a few wash cloths, preferably three or four?" With an eyebrow raised Al inquired as to why he needed that many wash cloths. "Well someone decided that it was a good idea to have a bath or something fully clothed... so yeah they're dripping wet." After a sigh Al moved a few steps over to the wash cloths with a grumble and threw four of them at Ichi, which he caught and turned to make his way back to the girl.

Returning to his drenched new friend the teen handed over the wash cloths to the girl. If this were his sister he'd dry her off himself... but he wasn't in any hurry to look like some sort of creep, so he simply returned to his seat. Just then he remembered the girls question, turning back towards the girl he looked at her with a smile and tried his best to resolve the misunderstanding "sorry for the delay... i'm not really sure making something that is possibly a pastry is even doable, though if you find a way to make that happen let me know right away, because i'll want to be the first person to try such a thing out." The last bit was merely a joke, but it's quite possible the girl would take that seriously too...

Quote:
Janie Knight

Quote:
Bloodbeauty118

Quote:
Kawaii DeviI

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image

__KaguraxxxxAzumi_! !______

_______(¬,¬) I ᴡᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜɪs I ᴡᴏɴ·ᴛ ғᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs _(҂⌣̀_⌣́)ᕤ______Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Pᴀɪɴғᴜʟʟʏ ᴛᴇᴀsɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ɢᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴡᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛs ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ _(╥﹏╥)______Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______´⊙﹏⊙` Uɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ Nᴏᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ______ Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇᴇʟs "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Sʟᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇsᴘᴏɴsᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ᴏғ ᴇᴍᴇʀɢᴇɴᴄʏ ( つx╯Д╰)つ______Fᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ I ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʀʏ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______凸(¬. ¬)凸xxCᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴏᴜsʟʏ Sɪᴍᴍᴇʀɪɴɢ____Hᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʜᴇʟᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴍsʟᴇɴɢᴛʜ_(っ-.-)っ❤______Bᴇɪɴɢ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ "I NEED YOU" ! !
_______Sᴏᴍᴇʜᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇʟᴜᴄᴛᴀɴᴛ _(¬ っ¬;; )______I·ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ "I NEED YOU" ! !

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

tab Kagura had been walking around, with no sense of where she was going, but she knew how to get back which was good enough. However, the search for a sweets shop was endless... It was starting to be believed that the mission was impossible and that she'd have to resort to a gas station for sweets rather than a candy store, bakery, or perhaps even a cafe. Wait. What was that last one? The 4'9" girl stared up to see a dangling sign with a coffee cup on it, and in fancy curly writing read 'Ed's Cafe'. Kagura's expression lit up like a child's on Christmas morning, full of hopes and dreams that Santa had come.. This was her reaction for sweets. So was this it? Did she find a place to load up on snacks?! It was time for the moment of truth. The tiny thing wandered up to the door and tugged the door open. Inviting chimes called to her and a sweet aroma hugged her nose. All the baked goods were shouting BUY ME! BUY ME! Once the olive eyes met with the window displaying all the deliciousness Kagura zipped over to the side of the cafe, not noticing who any of the people around her were, and looked closely through the glass. The little blonde squeaked happiness, placing her hands over her light pink cheeks, "Cheese Danishes! Oh oh oh, chocolate croissants! So many types of cookies!" Viewing all the sweet treats at a fast pace, she seemed to buzz like a bumble bee to make sure no snack was left undiscovered! "Cake pops! Oh~ Triple chocolate muffin! AHH! A cheesecake brownie?!" She chimed happily, but not loudly. The last thing she wanted really was to draw attention to herself. "Hey, pip squeak. You're in the way." ... Too~ late... A drunk voice called out from behind her... "Pip squeak?..." Her brow twitched as the name repeated in her head. Before she could even straighten up to stand, this stranger violently tugged at Kagura's shoulder to turn her around. Oh that did it. His touch sent chills throughout her whole body, "Runt! I'm talking to you!" Kagura allowed her body to be spun around, but she kept her head low as she refused to look up. Her heart was starting to go into over drive again. The boy's hand came at her again, but what seemed to be top speed of a cheetah the girl had a tight grip on his wrist, "Look at someone when they're talking to you, pip squeak!" His voice was harsh and rash... But not nearly as harsh and rash as what he had coming to him. Kagura released the wrist and made a gesture with her finger for him to lean in closer. Like a fool, he bit the lure and leaned in closer. In one swoop Kagura had grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt and used her martial arts tactics to swing him in the air over her head. The poor b*****d was too drunk to realize what was actually happening to him. He flew through the air like a rag doll just before the 'pip squeak' gave a hard jerk, sending him and his world crashing to the floor. She pinned his arm behind his head and it pain an awful popping noise.. It wasn't broken, but it couldn't have felt good. With a harsh growl, and even harsher glare, "Mutts like you need to be trained.." She paused for a moment as she bent his arm further back, "This was a warning. You harass someone again, I'll break your arm." Her voice were icier then a tundra. She released the arm, and the boy now scared scurried away, and back onto his feet. Finally looking up, "Leave, mutt." Not that the ordered needed to be given, but the boy was more than happy to run out of the cafe, tail between his legs, and straight back to the dog house he came from. Despite her cool attitude though... Kagura was shaking the whole time on the inside. She attempted to keep up with how many beats her heart was going within a minute, but it was pointless. That fight had drawn many eyes too her. Olive eyes glanced around trying to find a place she could hide from the embarrassment... It seemed the only suitable place for hiding is her dorm room...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Wʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ·ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ . . . Aggravated >//////<;;
      =っ = Sᴛᴀʀᴇs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪɴᴅᴏᴡ﹡ . . . Pip squeak?...
      Sᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ﹖﹗ ɪ·ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ Kicking Ass (ง -﹏-)ง
        t(◣.◢ Dᴏɴ·ᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ . . . Ed's Cafe
        Iᴛ·s ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ WANT ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ . . . Ness, Ichi, Mouse,Yukiko, Customers . . .

SHUTxxUP !! ヽ(`▭´)ノ__❤__
^◡^✌ Text ᴍᴇ JK ______❤____
This ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ·ᴍ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ. Gᴇᴛ. Oᴠᴇʀ. Iᴛ. 凸(¬‿¬)_______❤_____
ut Of Cream(─‿‿─)____________❤___________

Shaft053

Janie Knight

Bloodbeauty118

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash