Sloth 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius blushed at the last word but smiled after ward, "so now that that happened where do you suppose we go with our relationship from here?" He asked putting his hand on her cheek

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi softly laughed. "Let's just enjoy the moment." She looked back towards the waterfall and pool it led to. "This place is beautiful." She turned back to him, "Teach me how to swim?"

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius smiled "Man with all this excersize youre getting they just may kick you out of sloth," He teases "but id be more than happy to do so" he jumps back in the water and holds his arms out to her

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi giggled and playfully hit his shoulder, "It's as much movement as I've made in an entire year." She laughed some more before grabbing onto his arms and slowly getting in the water. She kicked around in the water, her feet only grazing the bottom. "Teach me the was of swimming master." She said playfully

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

"Im a air and fire element creature, Im far from a master," he responded "okay first you have to float on your stomach, dont worry Ill hold you." He put his hands on her shins and stomach and shifted her body to where she was parallel to the water bottom

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

"To me you are." Vi smiled, but did as he commanded. She angled herself till, hesitant to try it out when Lucius went ahead and held her, allowing her body on her stomach. "Okay....okay, now what do I do?"

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

"Now it's two things, first you do a flutter kick which is just a little kick," he explained "the other is pulling the water with your hands, you make spoons with your hands and reach forward and pull back." He demonstrated by moving his hand from his shins, cupping his hand, and windmilling it in an oval pattern

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

"I...uh...okay. I'll try." Vi thought for a moment, playing back the motion in her head. She then started moving her feet, but felt nervous trying to move her arms, "Come on Vi. You've read books on swimming." She spoke to herself. She began to move her arms, mimicking the motion Lucius had showed her. Her movements were awkward, but she managed to figure it out.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius slowly removed his hand from her stomach and watched hapilly as she was propelling forward, "You're doing great Bi keep it up!" He shouted happily after her before catching up on his own with a big smile

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi started to move forward, barely, but she was moving. She stopped after a few strokes before looking over to Lucius and smiling at him. She reached forward for his shoulder and used him to keep above water. "Thank you. That was fun, but too much trouble. I think that's enough swimming for me today." She laughed. She stood there floating, not exactly wanting to leave the water just yet.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius smiled back at her before reaching out and wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her to his chest and was able to keep them both afloat. He then got another idea, he pulled them both down again but this time a bubble of air enveloped them so they could see the underwater scene around them.

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi began to panic as he sunk her into the water again, but it all washed away when she noticed the air bubble around them. She took the opportunity to see what was underwater and that ti wasn't scary at all. She looked back to him and smile, "This is pretty amazing. Today I've seen things I never thought I would"

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

"I'm glad I could help," he replied simply "It's one thing to read a book about something yet entirely different to experience it." They had eventually made it to the bottom of the lake and the patch of dirt enclosed in the bubble was relatively dry so Lucius let her go and sat down on the dirt patch and just looked at his surroundings

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi looked around then looked at him and back and forth. She smiled and scratched her head like she always did when she was nervous. After a few moments, she sat down on his lap, wrapping her legs behind his waist as she faced him. "It's beautiful and I put I want to pay attention to something in particular." She whispered over to him with a devious smile.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius's face lit up with a blush as she nestled into his lap like that, "W-what exactly did you have in mind?" He asked with an embarrassed stutter, frankly he knew what she had in mind but was too embarrassed to say yet he unconciously had put his hands on her hips

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff