Greed 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Sloth 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sebastian circles the ground in his human form "Scar the boy is one of the fallen like how judas came to be, you know as well as I he will snap one day sooner or later"

Scar hangs his head "that young imp is why you called me, If he does snap you know my lord will surely kill him even if he is a flame bearer and vladimir's choice as the next head of the wrath house

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

After bidding a fond farewell to Vi, Lucius starts back to the Wrath house with a spring in his step, a smile on his face, and a song in his heart

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Vladimir looks down at the wrath's flames "How was your date my prized student?" looks at lucius smiling

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

"It was very pleasant thank you for asking," he replied looking at his irksome teacher "and thank you for also leaving us be, now I'm going back to the house for some rest if you don't mind." he continued on moving past him.

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Vladimir "Lucius do you know of the first who fallen from heaven?" looks at him "and how my family came to be demons?" his blue eyes turn demon red "You young one are exactly like how I once was" Judas spoke through vladimir as the red flame grew larger

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

"Ah yes Judas, God always talked about you, he says hi by the way," he said turning back to whom he assumed was his predecessor "Seriously sensei how many people do you have rattling around in your head anyways?"

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Judas "child you are testing my patient side and frankly god can go die in the crater i was reborn in!" his claws showed "I have been quite for my heir's sake but you are going to snap just like I did" looks at the white flame "Your weakness will be the end of you young demonling" waves his hand back as the lights wented out "My weakness was love for sloth's founder when she died i snapped becoming a true monster that god has never seen nor feared since" his bones crack sharply

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

"Huh, so Sloths and Wraths liking each other is a thing who knew," he mumbled to himself before turning back to Judas "well technically I already cracked, I'm just pieced back together with super glue, I'm sure my teacher has already mentioned Drackell." he talked as if super glue was actually invented, which it wasn't at this point he just loved giving spoilers as payback, as well as if Judas already knew about Drackell.

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Judas "does not matter you young one are weak" punches lucius sending him flying across the hall "Do you think the young really loves you boy please she was a human turned to demon, soon she will get tired of you"

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

Lucius let out an 'oof' when launched away, he stood up in his impact crater and stretched "Don't you think that was a tad uncalled for?" he asked before poofing next to him and delivering a bone shattering kick to his ribs, "because really, you're being insensitive." he finished

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Judas wipes the blood dripping from his mouth "Vladimir taught you well boy" laughs slightly smirking "tell me do you trully love this girl?" stands up dusting off his clothes

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

"Hm... Let's see I spent all day with her and ignored my teacher just to hang out with her, as well as she seems to greatly increase my heart rate when I am around her so yea I think I do." He said as nonchalant as he could manage despite the jerk pissing him off

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Judas walks up to lucius "Then never let her go young man even in death" walks to his room "Love her til the end" smiles as vladimir took control

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

Lucius actually manages to give his a**-hole of a teacher a small smile, "For once we can agree on something." he said before heading on back to his room

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Vladimir looks at tatiana "honestly I hope so but It would be harsh to let anton see his one love vanish before his own eyes" feels a chill in the air "that chill" stands up "stay here tatiana" runs outside seeing pure black fire burn near his brother's pound "No he is free!" hears screams of a few girl students "Dimtri hold on please..." runs inside seeing his sister and brother "Grandfather let my brother go now!" growls til he is pinned to the wall with a dagger in his shoulder "AH!" grabs the dagger's handle trying to get himself free as he saw vanessa's fear "hold on vanessa!" tears his arm off glaring at his grandfather that took over dimitri's body "why are you doing this?!" holds his wound as blood poured onto the ground placing his arm back in place "You were always insane but this is to far!"

User Image

Dimitri "I am not surprised at all with anton, heard that those dead parents of his got him into dance classes" smile as he looked at lakir then feels a slight pain in his head "I need to get away from this place" feels black fire around his eyes "excuse me" stands up going outside breathing heavily "s**t...." holds his head growling as his hair grew longer and turned black "hahahahaha" looks at his hands "dimitri you let your guard down" goes by dimitri's and yui's tree setting it on fire watching the black flames roar "I AM FREE!!!" laughs evilly while opening his eyes showing pure red eyes "the envy will live again" walks inside seeing vanessa "sweet vanessa....." holds a dagger smiling widely as he felt vladimir glare at him "This is the only way to free you both sloth" holds the dagger to vanessa's stomach "my sweet nessa" moves the blade quickly watching happily "I am saving you two, you should be happy" walks over to vladimir, making him kneel down gripping his hair tightly "You were always trouble my boy but you got that from your father" shadows surround his hand "Thank that marit woman by the way she transported my soul into dimitri's head I thanked her in hell" a shadow sword shows in his palm "It is sad really you three are the only good things in this damned world but you and vanessa fell into Thomas's line just like my Victoria did" growls "Once i free you two I am going after your so called loves and killing them slowly" vladimir eyes widen "oh your children will be ripped from your sloth's stomach in front of you vladimir" smirks til he was thrown outside "hahaha oh boy I made you mad didn't I?" fixes his dislocated limbs as he looked up seeing Vladimir baring his demon teeth at him, his eyes showed no mercy while red fire surrounds his limbs "someone is back to they're old self huh?" laughs like a mad man watching vladimir roar out fire running at him with his claws out "oh crap...." dodges quickly but holds his side in pain "what the hell?" moves his hand seeing blood "you have gotta stronger in your sin I see" winces looking at vlad watching his face rip seeing more teeth "and you are beyond mad" tries to run away

Vladimir roars at his grandfather tackling him down "No one threatens my mate nor my family!" rises his hand up as his claws show fire watching his grandfather twitch in fear "You'll kill dimitri if you kill me I know you won't murder your brother" tightens his hold on the man's neck "Wouldn't I grandfather, you caused so much pain to dimitri and vanessa while you tormented me til I snapped into the thing you truly fear" his blue eyes change into wrath's red as his mouth ripped apart showing his sharp demon teeth dripping with blood as he growled

Vanessa nods looking at him "You look a bit familiar" snaps her fingers while the lights came up "Lets talk sometime okay?" pats his back as he saw her hand was bandaged up while she walked out "bye bye snake boy" waves goodbye as a few wrath girls follow her out asking her if she could teach them to dance til she is grabbed by the throat "dimitri what the?" looks down seeing pure red eyes "grandfather?!" her skin pales with fear seeing a dagger "let go of me!!" struggles to get free til she coughed up blood sliding down the wall holding her wound "you are a monster that is why grandmother left you" coughs seeing vladimir's rage go to the sky when their grandfather mentioned killing tatiana and their unborn children "HELP anyone!" watches as her older brother change into a real monster "Vlad don't!"

Scar kisses her head "I love your kind heart and sweet personality, I think it started when we were young imps playing" holds her close

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff