Sloth 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
hexgirl-witchbrew123
Vladimir looks at tatiana "honestly I hope so but It would be harsh to let anton see his one love vanish before his own eyes" feels a chill in the air "that chill" stands up "stay here tatiana" runs outside seeing pure black fire burn near his brother's pound "No he is free!" hears screams of a few girl students "Dimtri hold on please..." runs inside seeing his sister and brother "Grandfather let my brother go now!" growls til he is pinned to the wall with a dagger in his shoulder "AH!" grabs the dagger's handle trying to get himself free as he saw vanessa's fear "hold on vanessa!" tears his arm off glaring at his grandfather that took over dimitri's body "why are you doing this?!" holds his wound as blood poured onto the ground placing his arm back in place "You were always insane but this is to far!"

User Image

Dimitri "I am not surprised at all with anton, heard that those dead parents of his got him into dance classes" smile as he looked at lakir then feels a slight pain in his head "I need to get away from this place" feels black fire around his eyes "excuse me" stands up going outside breathing heavily "s**t...." holds his head growling as his hair grew longer and turned black "hahahahaha" looks at his hands "dimitri you let your guard down" goes by dimitri's and yui's tree setting it on fire watching the black flames roar "I AM FREE!!!" laughs evilly while opening his eyes showing pure red eyes "the envy will live again" walks inside seeing vanessa "sweet vanessa....." holds a dagger smiling widely as he felt vladimir glare at him "This is the only way to free you both sloth" holds the dagger to vanessa's stomach "my sweet nessa" moves the blade quickly watching happily "I am saving you two, you should be happy" walks over to vladimir, making him kneel down gripping his hair tightly "You were always trouble my boy but you got that from your father" shadows surround his hand "Thank that marit woman by the way she transported my soul into dimitri's head I thanked her in hell" a shadow sword shows in his palm "It is sad really you three are the only good things in this damned world but you and vanessa fell into Thomas's line just like my Victoria did" growls "Once i free you two I am going after your so called loves and killing them slowly" vladimir eyes widen "oh your children will be ripped from your sloth's stomach in front of you vladimir" smirks til he was thrown outside "hahaha oh boy I made you mad didn't I?" fixes his dislocated limbs as he looked up seeing Vladimir baring his demon teeth at him, his eyes showed no mercy while red fire surrounds his limbs "someone is back to they're old self huh?" laughs like a mad man watching vladimir roar out fire running at him with his claws out "oh crap...." dodges quickly but holds his side in pain "what the hell?" moves his hand seeing blood "you have gotta stronger in your sin I see" winces looking at vlad watching his face rip seeing more teeth "and you are beyond mad" tries to run away

Vladimir roars at his grandfather tackling him down "No one threatens my mate nor my family!" rises his hand up as his claws show fire watching his grandfather twitch in fear "You'll kill dimitri if you kill me I know you won't murder your brother" tightens his hold on the man's neck "Wouldn't I grandfather, you caused so much pain to dimitri and vanessa while you tormented me til I snapped into the thing you truly fear" his blue eyes change into wrath's red as his mouth ripped apart showing his sharp demon teeth dripping with blood as he growled

Vanessa nods looking at him "You look a bit familiar" snaps her fingers while the lights came up "Lets talk sometime okay?" pats his back as he saw her hand was bandaged up while she walked out "bye bye snake boy" waves goodbye as a few wrath girls follow her out asking her if she could teach them to dance til she is grabbed by the throat "dimitri what the?" looks down seeing pure red eyes "grandfather?!" her skin pales with fear seeing a dagger "let go of me!!" struggles to get free til she coughed up blood sliding down the wall holding her wound "you are a monster that is why grandmother left you" coughs seeing vladimir's rage go to the sky when their grandfather mentioned killing tatiana and their unborn children "HELP anyone!" watches as her older brother change into a real monster "Vlad don't!"

Scar kisses her head "I love your kind heart and sweet personality, I think it started when we were young imps playing" holds her close

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi grinned, she giggled before leaning in, their faces almost touching. "Let me demonstrate why I was considered for the Lust House." She whispered before touching his lips with hers. Her arms rested on his shoulders.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

As soon as her lips touched his Lucius started to lose focus, as soon as he started to lose focus the bubble started to waver. Lucius noticed this and pulled away for a moment, "Maybe we shouldnt do this in a place that requires my undivided attention because frankly I want another another task to have that." He stated guiltily

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Scar clears his throat "young flame bearer, lord vladimir calls to see you when you are done with your girl" in his lion form

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123
Scar clears his throat "young flame bearer, lord vladimir calls to see you when you are done with your girl" in his lion form

((Id like to point out that they are under water))

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

((And scar is on land looking down))

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

a bubble floated up to the service and when it popped it carried Lucius's voice with it "Tell Lord Hot head that I'm currently unavailable."

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Scar "young man you know more then anyone to never anger my master besides you are a living bearer of flame you must answer when he calls for you" looks down at water as a shadow line of the so called hot head stand next to his imp

Vladimir his mouth twitches in rage "Mr what lucius?" glares down at the water with red eyes

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

Another bubble floated to the surface, "You heard me Hot head, I'm spending time with my Sloth. You of all people should understand that."

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Vladimir "then I guess you don't the information I have for you" touches the water's surface as it started boiling "luke warm to relax the muscles"

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hexgirl-witchbrew123

another bubble "Thanks for the hot tub, but you do realize you're making a convection current right?" Came the reply figuring he knew what that meant

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi was beginning to get into it when Lucius separated. She smiled and was about to say something flirtation when she heard a voice from above. She looked up and saw someone there demanding the presence of the man in her arms. She listened to the two...now three argue on what to do. She just sat there, listening. Smiling when he would mention her. She kissed his cheek softly.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius turned his head back to the girl he was holding and smiled "Hold on tight we're gonna get out of here." He stood up and held Vi like he did when they came here and spread his wings before shooting up like a rocket out of the water, he made a quick turn and scooped up their clothes before flying out of the forest "so where shall we continue our escapades?" He asked when they were clear of the tree line

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

User Image

Vi sat tight, holding their clothes and staring at the ground as it disappeared before her. She stare that those people who demanded Lucius's service. She's never seen them before, but that was no surprise. "Who are those people? What do they want from you?" She asked him, still staring at them till they disappeared below the tree line.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

"Well the hot head was Wrath as in The Wrath," he said as he steered back towards Sloth house "Dont know the other guy." He flew in through Vi's window and set her down carefully. "Now what?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff