Sloth 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

Vi looked over to him as he spoke about his favorite place. She smiled and nodded. "I guess that would make sense. I imagined it would be something like that. Just imagine the rooms or all the other houses. Gluttony, pride, greed....Lust." She stopped and giggled before speaking again. "I would love to see all those rooms." Her body laid back down on the cushion. "But nothing compares to this right here. I could spend an eternity looking up at the sky, mostly the stars." Her hands swung out in front of her, reaching towards the ceiling. It feels like time stops when you're watching the stars." She smiled, a twinkle in her eyes.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice
uote="Georgegunnar"

Lucius smiled as Vi talked about the rooms and despite the smile a sad look glazed into his eyes when she talked about the stars. When he looked up he saw nothing but an inky sky light, his fire hiding the stars from his view. He let a few moments go by as he looked at the dark canvas, "I cant see the stars this little thing right here," he pointed to the bright white flame above his head, "drowns out the light of the stars for me, and even if I could see them theyd just be a reminder of what I lost." He said with a sadness i. His voice and a tear welling up in the corner of his eye.

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

Lucius turned her head to see him. She could hear the sadness in her voice. She didn't want to pry or bring back any unwanted feelings, but she was too curious not to ask. She sat up, tilted her body towards him and crossed her legs, giving him her full attention. "Why is that? Why can't you just turn of that light and what do you mean by something you had lost?" she leaned in closer to him to hear his response.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius laughed a little "Well I lost is a tad obvious dont you think," he sat up and unfurled his wings "these werent always black you know. At one time they were the color of freshly fallen snow, even my hair wasnt originally this color. They dont call me a fallen angels for nothing, I used to hang out with the guy who made the stars he would always boast that next to humans they were the best thing be ever created. I think of those and I think of the paradise Ive lost, of the Hell ive gone through." His voice would get louder as he explained almost rising to a shout, but he caught himself and swallowed a couple of times before continuing, "as for the light, I cant turn it off because im afraid of the dark, trust me when I say there are scarier things than those who attend this school."

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

Her smiled slowly disappeared as he spoke about his past and his fears. Vi looked away real quick before giving a fake smile, "I'm a demon remember. I know a thing or two about hell." She softly giggled and focused back at him. She grabbed his hand gently for a bit of reassurance. "The darkness isn't as bad as you may think." A gentle smile appeared on her face, "but I can't say much for things that duel in it."

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

He refolded his wings and blushed a little when she grabbed his hand. "Well you may know more about actual hell but I lived in paradise and then got dumped on this mud ball and attended a school of beings I Once hated, i think thats a pretty apt description of my own personal hell." He said squeezing her hand a little, "as for the dark I have my own, very good reasons for fearing it..."

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

Vi smiled, trying to be comforting and keeping the mood light. She placed her other hand over his and looked him straight in the eyes. "I understand. I can't exactly relate. The only hell I ever experienced was when I was alive as a human. I'm actually glad I died and that I sold my soul to a demon. I wouldn't have been able to do the things I can do now without it." Her eyes lost whatever twinkle was in them. Her voice began to become sad as she spoke about her past life. She shook it off and tried to lighten the mood again. "Don't worry about the past. You're here now in this very comfy cushion with very good company if I should say so myself." She laughed lightly

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius gave her a small smile in return, "thanks for listening to me be a downer Vi glad to have someone who will listen." He said gently before his smile turned a bit coy "and I doubt the quality of my company, she seems pretty sassy and manages to piss off Von Wrath imps but she does have her good points I guess." He teased

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

Vi laughed. "If you were there you'd know why I said what I said. The guy practically pounced on me because I rubbed his tummy. How was I supposed to know That was his trigger. I was actually really scared. His master just watched till it became dangerous then finally tied him to a tree." She said without keeping a straight face.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice

Lucius gave a broad smile " he's a cat! Im pretty sure belly rubs are always a turn on for them! Any ways dont worry about the big mean p***y cat Ill protect you from him." He said in a teasing manner, , "and I wouldnt trust pervert von wrath at all really, I dont trust pretty boys."

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

Vi joked around by putting on a shocked face. "How was I supposed to know that! I've always been a dog person." She giggled before smiling, "Don't trust pretty boys huh? I guess I shouldn't trust you?" She said in a joking manner.

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice
Georgegunnar

Lucius rolled his eyes and gave an 'im wounded by your words' look "Im a dog person and I know that, also I admitted to you that a man of my age is afraid of the dark, im sure you can trust me." Despite knowing it was a joke he still blushed when she infered that he was a pretty boy "attractive people in general can be pretty shifty so maybe I shouldnt trust you." He teased back

(If you dont mind me askin, what time is it in your time zone?)

Sparkly Player

7,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Georgegunnar

Vi playfully hit his chest. "Fine Mr.Smarty pants." She replied to his cat comment. She giggled a bit before trying really hard to keep a straight face. "Maybe you shouldn't trust me." She tried her best to be serious and not smile even though she was struggling.

{{6am....I am nocturnal so I'm usually only awake and virtually active at night haha}}

Beloved Genius

5,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peanuts Eat Rice
"]

Lucius rubbed his chest where she hit, pretending like it actually hurt. "Well since I followed you all the way here its a bit late for that." He said before leaning in really close and made a funny face

{{Ah that explains alot, its 3am for me.}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces