Greed 0.033333333333333 3.3% [ 2 ]
Sloth 0.11666666666667 11.7% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 107 108 109 > >> >>> »|

NightOx169's Queen

Wicked Demigod

User Image

User Image
                                                      Tatiana chuckled as Vlad joked about her being a scary teacher. Of course it was a silly concept, but she definitely wasn't a force to be reckoned with. However he had never angered her so there was no reason for him to see that side of her. She drinks some more of her sake as she listens to him talk about students fighting over him. "That probably wasn't pretty.... and I understand..." She said softly, giving him a small smile. Upon hearing that her bed was replaced she was about to thank him when he rushed off to train. "See you later Vlad..." She said, waving at his retreating form.

Shortly after he left she finished her meal and stood, her mind swirling. Sloth let out a huge yawn as she stretched her arms over her head and wandered out of the main hall. Unsure of where to go from there she allowed her feet to lead her as she thought, knowing that something was itching in the back of her mind. Her wandering brought her to the music room, which she entered to find a student looking for something. "Hello...." She said as she went over to one of the cabinets and opened it up, pulling out some sheet music for the piano.

hexgirl-witchbrew123

Shadow Tsurugihime

User Image

User Image

User Image

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Aya stepped out and looked around "I didn't want to bug you..."she said looking away as a shadow shaped wolf appeared beside her,she was good at making shadow animals and making them come alive.She pet the top of his head before he disappeared, then she looked at Wrath and smiled "hows Sloth doing?" she asked softly. Aya was never loud compared to the old envy that died.

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum

User Image

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Danny appeared around the corner and looked at Lust "Finally come crawling to me instead hmm Lust" he said smirking, he held a book in his hand a bandage was on the left side of his neck. Letting his vampire students feed on him was a normal everyday thing. Greed put the book up and walked over to her.

Sailorr Jupiterr
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

looks at envy as she asked about sloth "the same" lifts his weights up and began counting again as he thinks "She's still beautiful but oblivious to my feelings for her" his crest tattoo glows while fire surrounds the metal again "You don't bug me aya and why do you ask me about tatiana are you jealous?" winks at her as he smirked putting his weights in one hand as his muscles flex

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Aya looked away and sighed "You of all people know I hate the word jealous, this sin, my sin has got to be the dumbest sins of all" She softly, she acted like she wanted to walk over to him and when she started to move she walked over to the wall and lean against it "I'm not jealous of Sloth, she got a fine man if she'll have you" she said looking down at her feet, the word hurt her to say it but they still came out easily.

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum

User Image

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Lust smirked back at the sin,"Me, crawl?" She giggled, slowly removing her witches hat and leather gloves,"Those words and I do not belong in a sentence together unless you're talking about actions in the bedroom, dear. . No matter how much Luciana pretended to resist such a temptation, she was lusting for him, she needed him, just like an human woman needed a man. To pleasure her in every way she could every dream of. Lust began to tease her curls as he started to walk towards her, she felt her cheeks beginning to warm. This experience was all so new to her, for once she was weak, against a man other than Lord Pride.

AlexShadowFox

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

puts his weights down and walks over to aya "Aya i'm sorry I said that you know I did not mean it" hugs her trying to cheer her up "tatiana does not even see me as that just a friend" leans back looking in envy's eyes "sometimes people need except us to act like the sins embedded in us, I was born in the Von Wrath family so I know my duty either way you can still be yourself" pats her head "you should proud of your sin" smiles at her

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Danny stood maybe a foot away from her with a smirked "Finally got a taste of my blood and want more hmm Lust" he said appearing behind her and whispering softly in her ear just to tease her, he then appeared in front of her again and pulled her close to his body "or is it something more" his eyes turn red as he let his greed get to him.

Sailorr Jupiterr
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Aya looked at him in the eyes "I was born here Vlad, right under the house of Envy, I don't know any other way, I'm stuck like this forever" she said pushing his hand from her head, she didn't want to be babied. With a sighed she moved away from him. Yes she liked him but she knew damn well he liked Sloth, it wasn't in her right to say or do anything to him that would be Lust's job.

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum

User Image

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Yui heard what Lady Lust said and she went and found Jeeves. Once she found him, she ran up behind him and hugged him, but she moved away blushing "S-Sorry its just Lady Lust told me I could go after you and I got excited" she said moving side to side on her feet, she didn't look up because she thought she was embarrassing both of them.
Sailorr Jupiterr
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

8,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

Luciana felt his breath on her neck, such warmth she had never felt before. Her knees slowly became weak, what was getting into her, this had never happened before.
"Maybe.. Lust began to wrap her arms around his neck softly, "Because I'm such a good sin, I deserve as much as you can give me." She giggled seductively, " Oh my Greed, it would appear I'm beginning to sound like you, how greedy of me."

AlexShadowFox

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
User Image

Danny smirked and let go of her but didn't let her fall "Oh Lust, your going to have to do better then that to tease me" he said pinning her up against the wall and leaning down and biting into her neck, her blood rushed through his mouth like fire 'it is this, is this really want another sin taste like or is it just Lust' he thought and his grip he had on her got tighter as he drank more and more.

Sailorr Jupiterr
DraumrOrum
The Fap Patrol

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

looks at aya "do you never tend on fighting for anything you want in your life aya?!" his eyes glow showing wrath's anger, Vladimir always though of envy as his little sister and friend "Do you like pushing everyone who cares about you away?!" slams his hands on the wall near her head, trapping her to the wall cause everyone even his students knew never to piss him off "Why do you push me away am I a brute to you is that it?!" only a few of the sins knew Vlad's past well enough to know his own family was scared of him while calling him a brute for his anger, his father hated him for being born while his mother was happy to have a son she was still scared of him, the only person in his family who ever truly loved him was his grandmother the original wrath who passed away a month ago

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Aya looked at him in the eyes "No your not a brute Vlad" she said looking away from him, she hated it when he was like this even worst she was always the cause of it if it wasn't for Pride making him mad every now again. Aya then stood up and looked at him "I'm just tried you treating like a sister when you mean so much more to me then that!" she said walking off in anger but was really pain, she hide hurt with anger and anger with a fake smile.

hexgirl-witchbrew123
DraumrOrum

User Image

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

he screams in rage "I hate my life!" picks up his weights only to throw at the wall as fire surrounded his hands, he started punching the wall over and over not even caring he was making himself bleed "what the hell did she mean?!" looks at his hands seeing his blood falling onto the floor and staining the wall "I am a monster...." falls onto his knees as he screamed in sorrow "DAMN YOU ALL!!" his eyes stopped glowing thus making his fire go out "I'm sorry Aya" red tears flow down his face "I always knew how you felt about me but I just can't" he thinks as he stands up slowly quickly wiping the tears from his eyes as he put his shirt and tie back on while he ran out of the combat room passing envy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff