Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
~she smiles ~
"Well what a nice name but there is a piano also a violin in the living room but it is under the white sheet to protect it"
~she starts placing 2 settings while waiting on the last of the food to finish~

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
iVixenKitsune
Leila_Creepshow

XxVinny LovexX

This is just an update to my students.
The first assignment is to type up a 100 word paper,
About anything; real or fake.
Let your heart wander the pages.
PM it to me and I will grade and talk it over with you.
-Smiles-
I hope you enjoy this project.
There is no real due date
(Just don't hand it in like ... week later. Make it reasonable)
Have a wonderful night <3

User Image

Hearing the assignment Reira got up and sighed saying to herself "Man, im horrible at writing"She heads to the door and walks out. She heads toward the main entrance of the school, looking down as she walked she then tripped over her own feet falling to the ground and hitting her head. She grabbed her head and let out a wimpier her ears back and tail tucked in between her legs.

Ruthless Tactician

XxAvarice DantanianxX
~she smiles ~
"Well what a nice name but there is a piano also a violin in the living room but it is under the white sheet to protect it"

raises an eyebrow "oh then i shall play you something" walks towards the living room going to the piano

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
~she smiles ~

raises an eyebrow "oh then i shall play you something" walks towards the living room going to the piano

nods okay while dishing the plates to put on the table
"that would be lovely"

Ruthless Tactician

XxAvarice DantanianxX
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
~she smiles ~

"that would be lovely"

walks up to the pinao and takes off the cover takeing a seat and lifts the cover and starts playing a beautiful tune on the piano

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
~she smiles ~

"that would be lovely"

walks up to the pinao and takes off the cover takeing a seat and lifts the cover and starts playing a beautiful tune on the piano

~she listens while drifting back and forth placing the plates of food on the table then sitting down on the ground behind him listening~

Ruthless Tactician

XxAvarice DantanianxX
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
~she smiles ~

"that would be lovely"

~she listens while drifting back and forth placing the plates of food on the table then sitting down on the ground behind him listening~

changes the tune to rocket man by elton jhon and starts singing

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
Dinomaus von Lupine
XxAvarice DantanianxX
~she smiles ~

"that would be lovely"

changes the tune to rocket man by elton jhon and starts singing

she sways her head along with the music and sings along too

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Leila_Creepshow

User Image

Hearing the assignment Reira got up and sighed saying to herself "Man, im horrible at writing"She heads to the door and walks out. She heads toward the main entrance of the school, looking down as she walked she then tripped over her own feet falling to the ground and hitting her head. She grabbed her head and let out a wimpier her ears back and tail tucked in between her legs.
-runs over to you- are you ok?!

Ruthless Tactician

finishes the song and stand up covering the piano again" is the food ready?"

Hitched Wife

7,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow

User Image

-runs over to you- are you ok?!

Reira hears a voice she looks up to see a man standing there she blushes and says nervously rubbing her head "oh clumsy me.. Im ok it happens all the time"She smiles and lets out a little nervous laugh looking up at him

Dog_inthe_PWO's Kouhai

Colorful Fox

33,850 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Leila_Creepshow

Reira hears a voice she looks up to see a man standing there she blushes and says nervously rubbing her head "oh clumsy me.. Im ok it happens all the time"She smiles and lets out a little nervous laugh looking up at him

-smile- i'm glad you ok -offers a hand- i'm mr. zato i teach 1-b -smirk- who are you?

Dangerous Firestarter

9,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Dinomaus von Lupine
finishes the song and stand up covering the piano again" is the food ready?"

"yup the steak garlic mashed potatoes corn oh yeah biscuits and there is butter and gravy on the table what would you like to drink?"

Hilarious Millionaire

5,300 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
:BB after the exciteing new from the deen happily walks to class with his hands on his pocket and a smirk on his face knowing his luck just turned around:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff