• Risky Lifestyle 100
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Reira laughs a little saying "oh yea, I fall a lot haha" She smiles at her while taking a small bite of food, wipes her mouth with a napkin and says "haha yes i bet, I felt pretty awkward sitting there myself" She laughs and smiles at her

-smirks- which teacher was it? oh and are you enjoying your food? -thinks "shes such a timid and shy thing"-

She smiles a little and looks down thinking then slightly looks up with a clueless look on her face "Now that I think of it.. I dont know what teacher it was haha" She shrugs lightly and takes a sip of her tea and lightly scratches her ear. She smiles at her and says softly "Thank you for inviting me to eat with you, and buying for me" Happily smiling while taking a bite of food

im just glad to have company that doesnt make me go shy -chuckles- and it was no problem, i ahve to much money to know what to do with it -laughs softly-

Quote:
Reira laughs softly saying "I think that would be nice, I've never lived the wealthy life." She shrugs and takes a bite of food grabs her shirt saying "This shirt I made myself out of fabrics I found." She looks at her and smiles sweetly

I havent lived the wealthy life...ive just always had money at hand for clothes and food...i like your shirt -smiles back- would you want to head back to the academy with me soon? after you finish eating that is ^^

She smiles and nods then eats more of her food, finishing her plate she wipes her mouth off with a napkin. She looks at her and smiles saying "Sure, I'd love to go with you. you ready?"

yup -smiles as i get up, putting my leather studded backpack on my shoulders- ok, lets go -smirks as i starts walking-

Reira smiled and stood up with her and walked next to her. She nodded at her and says nervously "I like your bag.. its cute" She looks at her and smiles sweetly
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Insanitys Sanity
Reira laughs a little saying "oh yea, I fall a lot haha" She smiles at her while taking a small bite of food, wipes her mouth with a napkin and says "haha yes i bet, I felt pretty awkward sitting there myself" She laughs and smiles at her

-smirks- which teacher was it? oh and are you enjoying your food? -thinks "shes such a timid and shy thing"-

She smiles a little and looks down thinking then slightly looks up with a clueless look on her face "Now that I think of it.. I dont know what teacher it was haha" She shrugs lightly and takes a sip of her tea and lightly scratches her ear. She smiles at her and says softly "Thank you for inviting me to eat with you, and buying for me" Happily smiling while taking a bite of food

im just glad to have company that doesnt make me go shy -chuckles- and it was no problem, i ahve to much money to know what to do with it -laughs softly-

Quote:
Reira laughs softly saying "I think that would be nice, I've never lived the wealthy life." She shrugs and takes a bite of food grabs her shirt saying "This shirt I made myself out of fabrics I found." She looks at her and smiles sweetly

I havent lived the wealthy life...ive just always had money at hand for clothes and food...i like your shirt -smiles back- would you want to head back to the academy with me soon? after you finish eating that is ^^

She smiles and nods then eats more of her food, finishing her plate she wipes her mouth off with a napkin. She looks at her and smiles saying "Sure, I'd love to go with you. you ready?"

yup -smiles as i get up, putting my leather studded backpack on my shoulders- ok, lets go -smirks as i starts walking-

Reira smiled and stood up with her and walked next to her. She nodded at her and says nervously "I like your bag.. its cute" She looks at her and smiles sweetly

-looks at my bag as we walk back to the academy- hmm thanks, ive had it for a long time -as we reach the academy i turn to you- lets find out which class your in -chuckles as i grab your hand and walk into the academy, i check class 1-b that im in, knocks on the door as i put my head in and see Mr Zato- hello Mr Zato, your my teacher....im just wondering if you can help out my friend and then i can properly introduce myself to you- smiles sweetly-

Beloved Loverboy

11,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Insanitys Sanity

-looks at my bag as we walk back to the academy- hmm thanks, ive had it for a long time -as we reach the academy i turn to you- lets find out which class your in -chuckles as i grab your hand and walk into the academy, i check class 1-b that im in, knocks on the door as i put my head in and see Mr Zato- hello Mr Zato, your my teacher....im just wondering if you can help out my friend and then i can properly introduce myself to you- smiles sweetly-

-look up from woking at my desk- ah?! really?! -big grin- sure thing come in come in!~

Fluffy Fatcat

Samurai_Zatoichi
iVixenKitsune

-Nods quickly-

i see....did he say why? -lean on the table-

Just go talk to him
-smiles-

Timid Bloodsucker

3,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

-look up from woking at my desk- ah?! really?! -big grin- sure thing come in come in!~

Reira walks in behind her and waves at Zato nervously. She smiles and looks at her then at Zato and says softly "I dont know what class I have"

Beloved Loverboy

11,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Leila_Creepshow
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

Reira walks in behind her and waves at Zato nervously. She smiles and looks at her then at Zato and says softly "I dont know what class I have"

-evil smirk- let me see....hmmmm....i'm not sure we should wait for the dean to get back -evil laugh- have a seat -shuts a book entitled "jack the ripper: how to kill and get away."-

Timid Bloodsucker

3,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity

-evil smirk- let me see....hmmmm....i'm not sure we should wait for the dean to get back -evil laugh- have a seat -shuts a book entitled "jack the ripper: how to kill and get away."-

Reira looked at him eyes wide she sits down at a desk and smiles nervously. she puts her hands up on the desk and taps her fingers looking around the room.

Beloved Loverboy

11,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Leila_Creepshow

Reira looked at him eyes wide she sits down at a desk and smiles nervously. she puts her hands up on the desk and taps her fingers looking around the room.

-stares back- crap....i scared you didn't i? -chuckles- i have a habit of doing that...i'm soo sorry dear. i mean no harm i stopped killing ages ago -laughs- can i get you ladies anything while we wait? -smiles-

Timid Bloodsucker

3,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow

-stares back- crap....i scared you didn't i? -chuckles- i have a habit of doing that...i'm soo sorry dear. i mean no harm i stopped killing ages ago -laughs- can i get you ladies anything while we wait? -smiles-

Reira laughed nervously and says "Oh its ok, I'm just a awkward person" She smiles and says "Oh I'm fine.. thank you though"
Leila_Creepshow
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow

Reira laughed nervously and says "Oh its ok, I'm just a awkward person" She smiles and says "Oh I'm fine.. thank you though"

-looks at Mr Zato as i walk in and sit down next to Reira- Mr Zato i would like it if you stopped scaring her or else ill have to deal with you...and i still have a job as an assasin...-smils sweetly up at him- and ive already read them books...

Timid Bloodsucker

3,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow

-looks at Mr Zato as i walk in and sit down next to Reira- Mr Zato i would like it if you stopped scaring her or else ill have to deal with you...and i still have a job as an assasin...-smils sweetly up at him- and ive already read them books...

Reira smiles as she sits down waving her hands in the air nervously saying "Oh no it's fine, not scaring me at all" She smiles at them and nods a little. Saying a little playfully "You twos stories sound interesting" she laughs softly

Beloved Loverboy

11,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow

i don't mean to scare people -look down and kick at the floor- it just happens.....i'll do my best i really am sorry old habits die hard...-look at you- isn't chapter 7 awsome!!??? -big smile all giddy as i run and sit in front of the two desks-
Samurai_Zatoichi
Insanitys Sanity
Leila_Creepshow
Samurai_Zatoichi
Leila_Creepshow

i don't mean to scare people -look down and kick at the floor- it just happens.....i'll do my best i really am sorry old habits die hard...-look at you- isn't chapter 7 awsome!!??? -big smile all giddy as i run and sit in front of the two desks-

-smirks- yes it is good...-looks at Mr Zato- so...any work you want us to do? im good at everything except maths...i hate it

Dangerous Firestarter

8,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
~stops from swimming a little and lays down near the edge of the pool~

Ruthless Tactician

princess_joker
~amun looks around the cafe ans sees the dean and waves then walks up to him~
"hi i am sorry i didnt get to introduce myself my sister is always in a hurry i am Amun Rosemund"

"hello im Duran the dean of the academy " the dean smiles at Amun then offers a hand to shake "its nice to meet you "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games