4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☽ღ☾
Ⓗeadmistress Ⓜegumi
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

"Well we only have one other dragon teacher here and thats Kandozz. Its a pleasure to meet you." She said, still smiling, then blushing as he kissed her hand. "Why arent you a charming one." right after she said this she noticed a boy approach them, and great them. "Good morning to you too, you must be.. Vincent? Perhaps." She greeted, already obviously knowing the answer.

TrueElfman

evil dante24
Vincent

He nodded in response to her question. "Yes ma'am. That would mean you are the Head mistress then? It's nice to meet you." He bowed slightly, mainly out of respect. She was pretty captivating, he had to admit. It was about that time he noticed their scent. Both dragons. It was something he wasn't expecting. After a moment, he looked at the man she was with. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I'm Vincent, as she just said. Are you a teacher here?" He asked curiously.

User Image

IRL Gekko

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Illia Agaru

User ImageIllia smiled as she rolled out of bed, and walked over to the shower. It was so exciting to know that the school year had finally started again, and you could now share some of her knowledge with the students. Unfortunately, she held one of the later classes in the day, which was a little disappointing, but at the same time she understood why. After all, she was much young than some of the other teachers, and quiet a few people considered her to be inexperienced even though she had been teaching at the school for many years.

After Illia had finished taking a shower, she quickly pulled on some cloths. Not really paying attention to color coordination since everything in her wardrobe was green, or some variant of green. Once she was fully dressed, she walked out of her room, making sure she locked the door behind her. Once outside, she thought it would be a good idea to greet some of the new students, so she began making her way over to the front entrance. What was waiting for her there was a little unusual. It appeared that someone was kissing the Headmistress on the hand. Illia wanted to say something stupid like in reference to that, but there appeared to be a student nearby, and the last thing Illia wanted to do was leave a bad impression on him since he will most likely be in one of her classes. So instead, she decided to say something else. "Hello there everyone. It looks like the first student has arrived." Illia said to the headmistress, and the man. then turning her head towards the student, "Welcome to Megumi High." Illia said to the boy with a smile on her face.

TrueElfman

xXMakito KoyumiXx

evil dante24

Distinct Genius

User Image

Meceron Amelth
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The Crimson Menace▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

As she told him that his brother was the other teacher he just smiled. He knew that this was the right place and knowing his brother he would have his faced in a book or sleeping on a book. When Vincent asked if he was a teacher he took a few moments to respond. "As of this moment I am not a teacher, but if it means living here on this campus annoying my brother. As well as being able to see this beautiful woman then I would loved to become one." Meceron said obviously trying to flirt with the head mistress. He then noticed another woman show up who appeared there.

xXMakito KoyumiXx

evil dante24

Wealthy Vampire

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☽ღ☾
Ⓗeadmistress Ⓜegumi
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

"Why yes I am." Thorn said with a nod as Vincent asked if she was indeed the headmistress and returning his greeting. "Pleasure to meet you as well. I hope you like it here Vincent" Thorn noticed another teacher appear and she smiled at her as she greeted Vincent as well and then blushing massively as the dragon before her continued to flirt with her. "Well i see no reason we cant make some arrangement so you may teach here" She said through rosey cheeks.

TrueElfman

evil dante24

CloudyRainDoe

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
~Yuki Yamamoto~
"A song can be so beautiful..."
Yuki looked up and breathed in the fresh breez of a brad new day. He looked down out of his window and saw new students entering the school. He smiled slightly and wondered how many students will mistake him as one as well. Knowing he looks no where near his age. He hummed a melody and James flew to the tip of his fingers. He jumped out of his window and landed soundly on the ground. He walked over casually towards the group. He sees the head mistress and Llia. He smiled and flapped his long sleeves around. He waved at all of them and talked to the new student with a childish soft voice "Hello there! nice to meet you! I'm Yuki" He looked at the head mistress and smiled and started talking with his natural voice with a deeper tone "Good morning Mistress how's your day?" He greeted her slightly lifting up his sailor cap.
"Yet it can be so deadly..."
User Image
xXMakito_KoyumiXx

TrueElfman

evil_dante24

CloudyRainDoe
xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

xXMakito_KoyumiXx

TrueElfman

evil_dante24

CloudyRainDoe

Vincent

"I am sure I will Headmistress. Thank you for accepting me." As more people started to join the small group, he realized that must have been the first student on campus. It never occurred to him that he was early while arriving. Hearing a womans voice, he turned and bowed again. "Thank you. I'm vincent." He said to both the new girl and the young looking boy. He was glad to see some activity at the school. From what he could tell, everyone was there to have a good time. Good. He didn't want to deal with trouble makers, especially on the first day.

User Image

IRL Gekko

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Illia Agaru

User ImageIllia looked at the head mistress for a moment raising an eyebrow. It was very strange that she would just let someone start teaching at the school without even giving them an interview. With her curiosity at a high, Illia thought it would be fun to cast a spell to see if anything fishy was going on, but decided that someone was bound to notice, so she refrained from causing any trouble. Instead, she decided to ignore the two love birds, and talk to the new student Vicent along with Yuki who always intrigued Illia since he was so young, and was able to land a job at Megumi High. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Vincent, you can call me Professor, Agaru." Illia said feeling awkward. She never really liked the idea of using the term professor, since it separated students from Teachers, and she always thought of them as equals. However, the Head Mistress was nearby so she did not have much of a choice in the matter.

On that note, Illia slowly looked over at Yuki. She wanted to make a short joke just to have a little fun, but she was not sure if Yuki would know she was kidding, so she decided to hold back. "Hey Yuki, are you excited for another year of teaching? I know music is your passion, but I thought I would ask." Illia said feeling a little stupid for asking such a question. After all, she was over one thousand years old, and still had problems when it came to starting a conversation.

TrueElfman

xXMakito KoyumiXx

evil dante24

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Distinct Genius

User Image

Meceron Amelth
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The Crimson Menace▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Meceron just watched as more and more people started to gather around them. If he was anyone else he would feel uncomfortable. However since he was rather famous in the art world as well as infamous within the ranks of the dragon hunters, Meceron was fine with multiple people around him. However even though he was used to many people being around him, at the moment Meceron wanted only one person around him right now. When he heard what the headmistress said to him he just smiled. "Well then Headmistress if you wouldn't mind why don't we finalize a contract that would allow me stay here." Meceron said obviously putting a double meaning in his words hoping that she would pick it up.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

xXMakito_KoyumiXx

TrueElfman

evil_dante24

CloudyRainDoe

Distinct Genius

User Image

Knadozz Amelth
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀The Ancient Dragon▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Knadozz had been watching the scene play out from a distance watching his brother. He knew the moment his brother had stepped on the campus due to a gut feeling that he always got whenever his brother was near. Even from a distance he was getting annoyed with his brothers actions. The raven haired male emerged from the distance and walked up to the group giving his brother a serious stare. "I must apologize for my brothers actions even though he acts like an idiot he is a rather accomplished artists owning several hundred museums with pieces worth in the millions." Knadozz said with a stern tone.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

xXMakito_KoyumiXx

TrueElfman

evil_dante24

CloudyRainDoe
Vincent

Vincents smile grew a little as she introduced herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Professor. Actually, now that I think about it...." He reached into his bag and pulled out his schedule. "Agaru, agaru....Ah here you are. Looks like I have your class. Good thing I ran into you then." Meeting one of his professors on the first day before school seemed like a better idea than meeting them during class.

User Image

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
~Yuki Yamamoto~
Yuki was surprised seeing the Head Mistress getting a bit drawn into a lovey situation. He chuckled a bit, as he saw Knadozz enter and saying that the man with the red hair was his brother, he felt slightly shocked. He knew what a serious man Knadozz is, but he felt envious that at least Knadozz is able to care for his brother. Yuki turned to Illia when she asked him about the up coming year. He chuckled and swung his sleeves around saying in his ten year old voice jokingly "Oh boy! new souls to reap!" He chuckled and talked with his natural deeper tone "I'm just joking with you, I guess I'm looking forward to it, being half Siren I'm sure I'll be able to attract some attention with my voice" He winked at her and chuckled. He looked around at all the males in the group and slightly sighed "why must I look like this? Its like an adorable curse...I just hope my students won't mistake me as a lost child in the high school, isn't that right James?" He smiled as his bird James chirped a sweet melody. He looked at Illia again and nudged her gently "lucky you, getting to meet your students already huh?" he smiled.
User Image
xXMakito_KoyumiXx

TrueElfman

evil_dante24

CloudyRainDoe

IRL Gekko

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Illia Agaru

User ImageIllia laughed a little when Yuki said he wanted to reap some new souls. It may have been in poor taste, but Illia had always been a fan of harmless jokes. She also thought his change in voice was sort of cute, like a little kid. "You certainly have a talent for changing the tone of your voice I'll give you that." Illia replied, wanting to make some sort of short joke, but then Yuki made a comment about being short, and she started to feel bad. If only there was some way to help him get taller, like a potion or something, but sadly that sort of thing almost always led to a very painful death for anyone who drank it. So instead, Illia thought a few kind words would be the next best thing. "It's not a big deal Yuki. I think you look just fine." Illia said honestly.

When the conversation began to die a little, Illia felt a small nudge. She looked to her left, it was Yuki who had commented about how lucky she was, meeting one of her students before class. "Yeah, I will admit that I am lucky. So, Vincent what made you decide to take my Potion making class" Illia said, turning her attention towards Vincent.

TrueElfman

xXMakito KoyumiXx

evil dante24

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
~Yuki Yamamoto~
Yuki laughed and enjoyed dark humor and he smiled when Illia commented on him changing his voice "well I guess it became a habit since its fun trying to fool people that I'm a ten year old." he then chuckled when she said he looked fine the way he is "oh, thank you! Well if I ever turn into my Siren form then i'll look more like my age."As the conversation slowly died he started to listen to Illia and Vincent's conversation. As he listened to the conversation his hollow eye socet started to bleed and glow a dim red light. It normally happens when he feels uneasy, but it could have started out of the blue. "ugh...James get me some new cloth to wrap my eyes" he said in a whisper while he takes off the dirty cloth showing his hollow eye. But James wasn't responding, Yuki noticed the shadow of James, it was Zekuro, his brother's shadow. He slowly stepped back a bit and sang a soft melody to control his bird and sent him off to his room. He looked back at the talking crown and slightly pulled down his sailor cap to cover his eye. When his bird James flew back, Yuki quickly wrapped his head covering his eye. He looked back up at Illia and laughed akwardly hoping nothing creeped her out.
User Image
xXMakito_KoyumiXx

TrueElfman

evil_dante24

CloudyRainDoe

Wealthy Vampire

4,700 Points
  • Timid 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
☽ღ☾
Ⓗeadmistress Ⓜegumi
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

"I wouldnt mind at all." She said with a bit of a hint of a seductive tint in her voice after picking up the dual meaning in Meceron's statement, being as distracted as she was she noticed Knadozz approach but didnt pay much mind to it. Thorn smiled and lead Meceron inside the threshold of the school gates, a small rippling in mid air appearing as Meceron entered. She lead him toward the administrative building, cheeks still a slight rosey red. Thorn assumed the other teachers in front of the school could handle greeting the students in her absence.
The school was protected with a strong barrior, which stayed present as long as Thorn's heart continued to beat. It kept the campus hidden from human eyes, and would set ablaze to any human who tryed to pass through it.

((OOC: I'm sorry for the late response. I cant post after 9pm Est. ^^;; ))
TrueElfman

evil dante24

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

CloudyRainDoe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items