Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
~Yuki Yamamoto~
"Cross my heart and hope to die"
As Yuki sang before Illia had arrived James heard his voice and flew around him as an Golden Finch. Yuki smiled surprised to see his brother. As Illia arrived Zekuro rested on Yuki's shoulder. By the angle it was hard for Illia to spot the bird boy. Yuki smiled looking down at his feet soaked in the wet cool water "I know its silly...I haven't been locked up for a long time, but I don't do good in tight spaces...so I was lucky to have you in there with me!" Yuki smiled looking up at the sky with the bright stars "Freedom sure feels nice...and so far...its feeling better and better" Yuki looked at her slipping his hand into hers.

His attention though was drawn to Illia when she has spoken her answer. "Well I guess you probably understand nature more than I do...I remember how silly I was to get a sketch book and doodle how I imagined nature would be. Turns out...its better than what I expected." Yuki smiled leaning against Illia. As a child he loved the sea, it was the closest thing he got to nature. He wished to see flowers bloom and trees grow, but all he saw was death. But now he sees life ahead of him, knowing that nature comes and goes but changes would always make things different for the better or the worse. And Yuki will let nature touch his soul and guide him for what he believes would make him the better creature.

When Illia didn't want to mention the conclusion of her past, Yuki tilted his head slightly as he sighed gently. Illia was an ambitious woman, strong and independent. But knowing that there is something sad hidden in the soul of this bright creature slightly worried Yuki. He slightly lifted his body up gently lowering Illia so he could quickly reach and kiss her cheek. "You will never ruin my good time! The only way to ruin it is if your not here..." Yuki slightly blushed looking down at the reflection in the water looking at both of them.

He got up patting down his clothing. Forgetting that his brother Zekuro was resting on his shoulders since he was so use to having his bird James beside him, he seemed to forgot that his brother was now in possession of the body of his one and only pet. "Hmm...well I guess its hard to put it to words...but don't let the past bring you down. Even though I wish to know, I wouldn't want you to dwell on those feelings" He smiled giving Illia a helping hand to stand up. He then took her hand and danced around with her like a little child and her mother. They both entered the woods looking at the nature at night. Yuki was so happy he could feel a beat in his mind. Then he started singing a song (Hello, Worker) looking at Illia and prancing and dancing along with her as if he was speaking and relating to her through song. The couple enjoyed the beautiful nature, Yuki could feel the breeze and the dirt in on his bare feet. Looking up in the night sky seeing his brother spreading his wings letting the wind lift him up as his older brother's child like fingers gracefully reached out to his feathered sibling.

"Stick a needle in my eye..."
User Image
CloudyRainDoe

Devoted Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300

User ImageRandy Franklin

Listening to Seccom speak, Randy stood there silently. The apology was accepted, and the conclusion had been made in Randy’s mind that they had both been at fault for the ridiculous conflict that had just occurred. Being flicked in the head, Randy hissed and covered his head with his arms, glaring at Seccom. Well fine! He’d just stop talking, then! If being flicked and traumatized is what happened when he spoke and tried to be reasonable for once, then Randy would say nothing at all!

The brief explanation of how Seccom’s hunger worked was barely listened to. Randy had figured it would be too damned random to even keep a loose schedule on it, sense there were the smallest and random things that triggered Seccom’s corrupted starvation. It was so stupid. It was absolutely ridiculous that Seccom had to go through all that stuff. Randy could handle nightmares, though. He was sure of it. If Seccom could go through that emptiness every day and still be standing, then Randy could withstand a few nightmares every night. How scary could it be, anyway?

The cat boy felt himself getting pulled towards Seccom, and struggled only slightly. Randy clenched up, not sure what was going to happen next; the damned Unknown could be so unpredictable. Seccom pressed their foreheads together, and after Randy stopped flinching in fear of getting the life sucked out of him again, he relaxed and let the touch happen. Yeah, Seccom was still an okay guy. Scary and creepy as all Hell, and just as dangerous, but he was a okay.

Seccom then went on about depressing things that Randy wished he hadn’t gone on about. Such sad things that he didn’t want to hear. He didn’t want his heart to hurt anymore, especially not for this damned b*****d who was the only exception of all the bastards’ sense Randy still stayed. Yes, Seccom wasn’t good. He was just okay, but Randy hadn’t ran away just yet. The poor Nightmare needed someone to keep reminding him who he could be. Everything he said he could be. It was all true. Seccom was right- as is normal (unfortunately). Randy’s ears fell back when Seccom ruffled his hair, and sat down on the bed with nothing to say. Seccom kept on talking, and that was fine. Seccom could talk all he liked. The guy deserved it, especially when every word he said was inspiring. Randy looked at his eyes ever so foolishly, seeing the black tears fall, and blinked in surprise when one dropped on his nose. He wiped off the strange liquid with his hand and looked up at Seccom. Why was he crying about having friends? Shouldn’t that have been a good thing? Why was he crying when he was obviously happy? That didn’t make any sense…

Randy decided to shrug it off when Seccom dried up. The troll face Seccom gave him did concern him a bit, but he’d be ready for whatever was coming, even if it did scare the absolute crap out his little kitty cat booty! Seccom nuzzled Randy, pulling him in, and Randy tensed up. No matter how much touching was going on, Randy didn’t think he’d ever get used to all these hugs. However, the smallest of purrs escaped from his chest, and Randy quirked a small smile, only for it to vanish when Seccom told him to be ready. Ah, the fear was back, and so was the old Seccom~

Still, Randy said nothing. He’d rather not get flicked again. He was regrettably trainable, much like a real actual animal (though who could say that they’d ever trained a cat to do more than poop in a sand box in the corner of the room?). He’d sit there, say nothing, be content with the situation and control himself like he used to be able to before Seccom came and ripped his emotional barriers into tiny shreds and ashes. Ah, what a wonderful life.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
....Seccom Masada
...The easiest thing is to be noticed
Seccom peered down to the quiet cat boy gently patting his head. "whats wrong?" Seccom stretched his neck down looking at the silent cat boy "I was going to expect you to say something or scold me!" Seccom chuckled as he stretched his arms and body letting out a symphony of crackle. Seccom decided to retract his neck and go on his knees on the floor in front of Randy so their faces would be leveled with each other "Gosh...I never thought of this way! Its so much easier!" Seccom smiled trying to cheer up the boy.

He sighed looked down at the ground twiddling his thumbs. Then looked back up at Randy "No need to worry about me! I'll be perfectly fine! Well..maybe...but trust me! I will make your nightmares unforgettable!" Seccom flung his arms up in the air with glee. Idiot Seccom didn't really know how to use his choice of words. Seccom thought and wondered, then snapped his fingers and dragged Randy along to the grand piano in the room. As they sat down Seccom cracked his fingers and looked down at the keys "This would always cheer Madotsuki up...so I figured maybe this fun tune would! Don't mind joining in...after all this song really can't be done with a set of hands" Seccom chuckled and two tentacles shot right out of his back. "Music seems to always keep me calm and in check! But I guess now I can say that your also something that could keep me sane...as insane as that sounds...I guess I do have a slight sane side...maybe like 1% in your point of view?" Seccom chuckled and smiled through his eyes towards Randy.

Seccom looked down at the piano his fingers ready and so are his tentacles. And once they hit the keys the song (Bad Apple) busted out of the instrument. His fingers seemed to be blurred at the speed and the notes they were playing followed by the tentacles playing. As the song intensified, more pairs of tentacles appeared playing along, making it sound like an amazing and astonishing symphony.
...Yet I will always remain unknown
User Image
Charly Thorn
((OOC:so...does that mean Sumomo is gone now? I'm going to make it sound like Sumomo was never there from the start :/ but now I'm getting writter's block...))
User Image

Damien Musaco
Musical summoner
where: tree/somewhere
with: Zekkyou, girls/Randy and Seccom
mood: calm/curious/joyous
OOC: Hope you don't mind the sudden appearance

As he walked to try to talk to the girls, he was soon pulled to see some of the nature spirits he knew dancing to a song he knows well. He was curious where it was coming from and asked the spirits to help lead him to where the song is coming from. With their help, he was transported t where he can see a tall black figure with a piano near a cat boy close to him. He enjoyed the song as his guitar forms into his hand.

This was a song he knew by heart and when he was able to see the tall figure begin playing more intensely, he knew where to play to join him in the song. This threw so many spirits into joy an danced more joyously as he walked to them, playing the song with this interesting figure. It was depressing that they could not find someone to sing with them, but at this moment, he did not mind just playing it with this figure.

When it was over, he places his guitar onto his back, holding it firmly in the strap. "Sorry about just jumping in....that song has some meaning to me as well" he said to the figure before he sticks out his hand for a handshake. "I don't recall your name.....name's Damien." he said kindly before looking to the cat boy, thinking he should greet him too. "What's your name?" he asked kindly, figuring he might find new companions

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx
Zekkyou, Seccom

Charly Thorn
Randy

Devoted Lunatic

10,825 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
User Image
Randy Franklin

Seccom patted his head and asked Randy if he was alright. What, just because he wasn’t talking meant that there was something wrong with him? He’d have Seccom know that before meeting him he barely spoke at all! Freaking unknown… saying whatever he liked all the time… grumble grumble…

Randy’s eyes widened when Seccom got down to his eye level. They eyes still peered into his very soul, but… without the height factor, Randy didn’t feel so helpless. It was kind of like he was in a cage, but the door was open and the jail keeper was nice. But that didn’t make much sense. Well, Randy was more relaxed now. The attempt to cheer him had failed, but he wasn’t mad or sad anymore. So… maybe it wasn’t a complete failure.

Unforgettable?... well, it sounded like he had good intentions, but the context sounded like a threat. Randy gulped, ears falling back slightly, but he knew what he was getting himself into, so his fear was dampened slightly. Randy watched as Seccom seemed to be thinking about something, his voice hadn’t even made a peep. Suddenly, he was being dragged back towards the piano. There wasn’t much of a struggle from the cat boy, though he was still feeling like a rag doll getting tossed around by a clueless little boy who didn’t know how to play well with others. Randy was sat down at that special spot on the piano bench, and Seccom said he was going to play a tune.

Randy had never really considered music something that you had to have, after all his mother had hated music with a passion. So, Randy didn’t have much experience with much besides the very little amount of singing his mother would have him do to make sure his voice still worked every once in a while. Joining in on an instrument that was almost alien to him would be impossible without Randy messing up the song, so he decided not to do so.

Seccom seemed like he was ready to send Randy on another musical roller coaster, but right before he did, he looked at Randy and told him something that surprised the cat boy. Randy helped Seccom keep his sanity in check? Wow, if Randy was the one keeping it in check, then he wasn’t doing a very good job at it. He’d have to work harder. He was only about 1% sane, like Seccom said. Randy would have to fix that…

Randy gasped when the music started, pounding into his heart and immediately catching his attention. This sound… it was so… strange. It was like nothing he had ever heard before. The song was so haunting, but it was like it was grabbing his heart and making it beat faster with every strike of a key. Randy’s breath was unsteady, blue eyes widening as the music got more and more intense. The iciness that had tinted those eyes melted away as the melody took over its mesmerizing chorus of harmonies until his eyes were a baby blue that shone with curiosity and amazement. He raised one of his hands and when Seccom was about to hit one of the keys with his tentacles, he hit the key with one of his fingers and a small but playful laugh escaped him when the sound of the key was triggered at his touch. He pulled his hand back and held it, smiling unconsciously at the piano. He gazed up at Seccom, eyes wide and ful of awe, a small smile curving his lips up in a playful grin. Suddenly, there was a pause, and the music boomed once more, spooking Randy and causing goose bumps to form on his arms. His tail frizzed as he jumped with excited surprise.

Wait… Randy had heard this before! He hadn't recognized it from before because the piano sounded so different from the version he had heard, the instrument had sounded nothing like a piano… Yes, he remembered now! When he was smaller- much much smaller – someone he used to know used to play music on a strange devise that fit in the person’s pocket. Randy didn’t remember what the person looked like, but he remembered that after his mother found out about the person showing him how awesome the music from the outside could be, Randy never saw the person again. He remembered a few of the lyrics, though; there had been two kinds of lyrics that the person had shown him. One of the set of words hadn’t even sounded like talking – more like someone speaking smooth and high pitched gibberish. The other had been English. He couldn’t remember all of the lyrics, only something about fading from white to black, and a carousel. Randy couldn’t help himself, his breathing caught up and he was able to sing along with the melody, though he spoke no words. He just kept his voice at the same tune and pitch as the main sounds, and used the vibrato with his voice when the notes were long enough to generate such sounds with his body. As he let his voice match the piano, he felt completely synthesized with the music, and threw his head back smiling as he sang with Seccom’s sound, his joy almost invisible to himself.

Wait, now there was a different sound. Was that coming from the piano too? Wow! It didn’t even sound like a piano! Randy bit his lower lip with excitement, his tail swishing back and forth with the beat. His eyes were locked to the key boards as he tried to keep up with Seccom’s movements and failed to sense the speed was so tremendous. The bridge of the song did nothing to calm him; it was still so energetic, only now it was trying to his soul as the light of the music soured inside of him. Why did Mother hate music? Music was wonderful! It was like magic!

Randy wasn’t even disappointed that the song had ended. It was so amazing, that it still echoed in his mind. Randy smiled widely, ears straight forward as they eagerly caught the last sounds of the piano. Randy’s breath returned to him, and he sighed, feeling the feeling of the song slowly ebb away. Seccom was amazing, being able to make a blunt object make such fillable sounds just by touching it. Randy loved it!

As the essence of music faded, a new presence finally registered in Randy’s senses. His ears fell back slightly, smile starting to fade. A voice sounded form behind him and Randy gasped, whipping his head around and seeing a stranger. His suspicion rose when he saw the weird thing in his hand. What is that? It had strings on it and it looked like it was made out of wood. Randy stared cautiously at the stranger, whom had now announced himself to be called Damien. Damien. That was a strange name. Well, so was Seccom, and perhaps Randy was also strange, now that Randy took time to consider what Damien may have thought… oh great now Randy was going to be putting himself in everyone’s boots! Stupid Seccom.

Damien stuck out his hand, but Randy didn’t do anything with it. There was something about him, a sort of feeling that was too spectral for Randy to feel like he was a real person. Was he a ghost? No… a ghost wouldn’t stick out his hand because then people’s hands would just phase right through. Or maybe it wouldn’t. Ugh, too much thinking.

“Franklin.” Randy answered. “Randal Franklin.” He used his full name, sense he was a little cautious around this one. He had just shown up out of nowhere like a ninja or something! “N-Nice to meet you.” Randy’s eyes curiously flicked back to the weird object that was strapped to Damien’s back. What was that thing?

Sorin Hellsing
Damien!! (why are we saying character names? IT's fun but why? hehe 3nodding

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx
Zekkyou, Seccom

User Image

Damien Musaco
Musical summoner
where: tree/somewhere
with: Zekkyou, Randy and Seccom
mood: calm
OOC:

When the song finished echoing through the school and Randy got a look at Damien. Damien was a bit concerned with why Randy did not want to shake his hand but shrugged his shoulders, thinking it could be some personal matter. "Nice to meet you Randal....or do you prefer Randy?" he asked, wanting to show no hard feelings as he approached the tall figure before the piano. "I do apologize for appearing like that. I have a few friends that are a little tricky to see around here, but they heard the song on the piano, and I asked them to bring me here to play" he explained before looking back to Randy, seeing he was glancing over to his guitar. He chuckles as he reaches for the strap that held his guitar. "You are curious about this, aren't you?" he asked Randy, knowing curious stares from peoples eyes since most looked at him like that his whole life. He soon holds out his guitar for Randy to touch and feel. It had a light metallic feel as well as some wood texture on it, but was still smooth to the touch. "You are free to check it out...this is special to me though, so please be careful" he said to Randy. It was the tool he needs to use most of his gifts, and if he would lose it, he would lose his mind.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx
Zekkyou, Seccom

Charly Thorn
Randy

Eloquent Conversationalist

7,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

A young looking girl with pale skin and eyes that seem far out of reach stare at the front doors of the school, wondering to herself, with a face full of questions. Sighing she takes hold of the handle, opens the door and enters the school. With out glancing at the walls or the atmosphere, she walks to the front desk to get her room key.

After a few minuets she walks up to her room to set her things down, to only return to down stairs and out into what she believed was the courtyard. 'trees....this place has trees' she thought as she looked on with a slight smirk on her face. No matter how far she has traveled it was always hard to find a place without trees or any type of flora. This, she was thankful for.

She began to hum a song from many years ago to herself, while feeling the wind blow through her hair. Maybe this could be a good place to go when she feels constricted by school she thought.

6,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jentai Mentuia Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

User Image

i sigh as i look at rexiu " well boy i guess another day another dollar.... i dont even know just a lot of people i guess dont like me... they all disappear oh well at least i have u boy ur such a good friend to me"I hug rexiu as i try not to cry " come on boy like go take a walk outside maybe that will clear my head" I get and we walk out and i lock the door behind me and we soon exit out of the school and head for the woods soon i see a couple of students out in the woods and i hide behind a tress being the shy girl i am trying not to get seen by them or get call a stalker either because im not but i peek at them as i blush being so shy and yet so distanced from them as rexiu hides behind me and sits down wait for a single from his master as he does so i try to keep my aura low as well.

gaia_star Where I am:my dorm< then outside school,the woods
sweatdrop Who I'm with:rexiu,(from a distance from) Damien, Randy, Seccom
cry redface sweatdrop sad Mood:depressed, worried, scared, shy
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_nitemareright twisted Demon!
gaia_star OOC surprised k it may seem my character is a stalker but shes not... she just shy and she distances herself from other people

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Learn the names of you inner demons.Take control.Use them as protection from those who would destroy you. gaia_nitemareright
~Emmy~(rl name)

Sorin Hellsing

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Charly Thorn

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
....Seccom Masada
Seccom smiled as he noticed Randy joining in. He was quite surprised actually but what surprised him was that Randy actually started singing with the song. Seccom remembered hearing one of his victims play it once seeing in her dreams that she played it with an orchestra, he decided to convert it all to piano. It was quite hard actually to let it have the same feeling, but with the help of several tentacles it sure helped lots.

After he finished Seccom let out a sigh of relief as if all stress were gone. But then he flinched. The tall figure turned his neck around 180 degrees, his neck crackled and his eyes rolled about crookly staring into the man. His weak dead man like voice echoed in Damien's mind "Oh...I didn't see you there! I guess I didn't shut the door well...but I am intrigued that you know this piece!" Seccom smiled through his eyes then slowly turning his body facing Damien's direction until his neck clicked. Seccom looked down at Randy smiling so freely Seccom clapped giving Randy credit for his wonderful voice.

The 7ft tall figure stood up sluggishly walked closer to Damien with is intimidating height, but the blankness in his face probably doesn't bring up much of a threat. He looked down at Damien and stretched out his long slim arm with his large slim hand. "My name is Seccom Masada! Nice to meet you Damien!" Seccom said cheerfully.

But then...something caught his eye. There was a purple glow, actually two...like a set of eyes. Seccom snapped his 7ft tall figure grew taller and millions of tentacles shot out of his back as a mouth ripped open across his face letting out a excruciating screech and roar. From an angle it seemed like Seccom was going to attack Damien, but the tentacles when shooting towards the cat Zekkyou. The cat vanished, the Nightmare/Unknown was silent. His crooked eyes wondered around the room his neck turned 180 degrees towards the direction of Randy and the tentacles when shooting right above Randy, slamming Zekkyou against the ceiling, using his slime to unable the familiar to escape back to its master.

Seccom's neck snapped back at Damien, there was only the whites of his eyes, and as he spoke the grim smile didn't move, his words still echoed, but the voice was demonic with heavy breaths, letting out a killer aura. "Why did this follow you?....are you on the side of that woman?..." His face got near Damiens, inches away from his, as the other tentacles wrapped around Randy keeping him safe from harm. "If you are a friend...I suggest you never scream around the cat's presence...it will allow it to take over you in an instant..." Seccom wasn't sure if Damien is a friend or a foe, but if he were to be a friend Seccom would guide him with open arms.
User Image
Charly Thorn

Sorin Hellsing

rin-nohara-chan12
btw....we are not in the woods...we are in Seccom's dorm...

6,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User Image

as i stood ther in suprised and i stand there scared trying not scream my heart races ~u u um i i was just passing through i i im sorry to disturb y y you... im just a lil depressed... a lot of students around me keep disappearing..... but ill leave you guys alone....gulps as i start to walk off and rexiu sorta growls at them then i snap my fingers at him to get him to stop then rexiu walks with me as i look down sadly and think of how i dont really fit into the school so well as far as how its goin for me and seeing how every person i meet disappears expect for my demon wolf pet rexiu.

gaia_star Where I am: In front of seccom's dorm
sweatdrop Who I'm with: rexiu, Damien, Randy, Seccom
cry redface sweatdrop sad Mood:depressed, worried, scared, shy
gaia_star OOC: Im sorry... imma make it so she walk by your open door then sorry....

User Image

gaia_nitemareleft Learn the names of you inner demons.Take control.Use them as protection from those who would destroy you. gaia_nitemareright
~Emmy~(rl name)

Sorin Hellsing

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx

Charly Thorn
User Image

Damien Musaco
Musical summoner
where: Seccom's dorm
with: Zekkyou, girls/Randy and Seccom
mood: calm/out cold/insane
OOC:

The voice in his head of a greeting fro Seccom surprised him a moment before he sees him reach to shake hands. "Nice to meet you Seccom" he said as he looks in the eyes of this person. The height did not intimidate him at him all before he suddenly give a disturbing look before attacking the cat that apparently was following him around. Did Yomi have that cat follow him around? was it in his shadow? did it get a glance at the other self? Those were some of the questions that concerned him, but that screech like roar made Damien just about faint while he stood on his feet. His eyes were slightly empty before Seccom's face got close to his.

When he began the questions, small shudders what could sound like crying came from Damien before his eyes open. Everything other than the red in his eyes changed to pure black as a matching pitch black aura glowed around Damien's body as he was not crying.....he was laughing. His laughing became more maniacal over time as the aura began spreading from Seccom's dorm to the halls of the dorms, covering it in complete darkness.

"It was here..." he said softly, giving a demonic, evil tone before showing the eyes that could make a weak soul shudder and shake in fear to Seccom. "It was here....for me....not that weakling Damien" he said, showing it was not Damien in control anymore. As he spoke, his body began to change, slowly turning himself into a powerful demon

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx
Zekkyou, Seccom

Charly Thorn
Randy

rin-nohara-chan12

Wealthy Genius

8,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
....Seccom Masada
Seccom laughed psychotically when Damien seemed to have changed, fear wasn't something Seccom produced himself, he was one of those that made others fear then devouring it. "I see...well...I can't let you be like this here...all you're doing is going to get us in trouble..." Seccom used his tentacles wrapping them into a cocoon around Randy and throwing him against the wall, letting him merge into a dark space where no one can reach and only Seccom could hear him. Randy is still able to see but he won't be able to escape.

The Nightmare's body started to melt, after all the Damien now is in Seccom's dorm...what a bad choice to be in. Seccom's black slime dripped all over the room flooding it up to Damien's waist, slowly reaching up. The door was shut and blocked by a thick wall of black goo, blocking the sounds from inside so no one will find them. "This is for your own good..." Seccom chuckled as the thick slime slowly the thick slime grew up to Damien's neck lifting him close to the ceiling. White started to appear, a crackling white. Then a large mask like face, the size of nearly the entire wall with a mouth that could swallow nearly anything, was just inches away from the demon. The slime thick, trapping him like a animal stuck in tar.

A loud psychotic laugh appeared consisting of ear throbbing screeches. "I hope you're hungry for slime~!" Seccom said in a sadistic tone. The black gunk forced its way down "Damien's" throat. The excruciating pain of burning acid down his throat, minutes turned to ours, Damien's body burned like acid within him, feeling his organs burn hot as if they were melting. Thousands of needles stabbing within you, making it seem like killing yourself wouldn't even out match the pain. The thick tar covered Damien's body, flooding the entire room sucking in the demonic Damien right back into Damien's body. The thick black slime squirmed its way until the last drop was within Damien. Randy merged out of the wall after all the slime was gone. Damien was knocked out on the ground now with not only the demon within him, but with Seccom as well. There was no such thing as a peaceful sleep with a nightmare. Zekkyou was still present...waiting for the screams to fill the room, yet her bright purple eyes could still be easily noticed by Randy who is now the only person awake.

It was pitch black within Damien's mind. Nothing left but the black figure whom took over Damien earlier and the large Nobu figure with its mass taking over nearly everything. "Corruption through corruption...I have seen many...its been a while since I seen one such as yourself. Corrupted creature to another...why must you victimize this child?" Seccom's voice harsh and demonic, questioned the creature. It was odd though for a corrupted creature such as Seccom to actually have the heart to care for its victims. He didn't know Damien well, but if this is how Seccom can show that he is on the side of justice...so be it! He will help this boy, even if his actions will remain unknown.
User Image
Charly Thorn

Sorin Hellsing
((OOC: I hope its ok with me doing this o: if you don't like it I'll change it biggrin I figured if Yomi currently can't get into Damien's nightmare, then let Seccom do it xD I'll let you guide me on your next post c: ))

6,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

User ImageUser ImageHUMAN FORMUser Image

me and rexiu head back to my dorm " hey boy lets go to the lake huh? might as well since its just u and me again and u love goin to the lake u can use ur human form if ud like i dont mind at all i just need to clear my head and relax" i soon put on my bikini and rexiu turns into his human form and he puts on his swim trunks and he turns and looks at me " well well well u look beautiful master jentai" be bow to me for respect and i look at him blushing " oh stop it rexiu" i punch him playfully in the arm as rexiu giggles then we both head off to the lake soon we both arrive and rexiu take off running and dives into then pool and soo comes up to a float and he closes his eyes and just floats along with the current and i sit on the sand and dip my feet into the water as my hair blows with the wind then i close my eyes and breath in the fresh air "this is nice huh rexiu? his eyes open and he sit up in the water " yeah its nice jentai" i sigh " back then you and me never had the chance to relax like this just u and me.... back then we had to keep hidding... running.... fearing for our lives... but now... we can relax have fun" rexiu smiles " yeah i know what you mean come on in the water master jentai" i look at him and i smile a lil then i jump in and swim around with rexiu and i giggle and he laughs then we have a splash fight after a few minutes we swim down underwater seeing all the life that lives in the bottom of the lake then a few more minutes later we come back to the surface for air and head up to the grassy land and we both lay down and stare at the clouds.

gaia_star Where I am: My dorm,the lake
emotion_hug Who I'm with: rexiu
sad cool emotion_c8 emotion_dealwithit Mood: a lil depressed, calm, a lil happy,relaxed
gaia_star OOC:

User Image

~Emmy~(rl name)
User Image

Damien Musaco (demon form)
Musical summoner
where: Damien's Dream world
with: Seccom
mood: angry, hungry
OOC:

From within the darkness of the dream world, and Seccom asking why did it have to corrupt Damien in it's larger form, the demon he was glancing at vanished in the darkness. The world soon exploded with almost every name that was ever said to a creature like the both of the all over the world in crimson red. There was a word that was written in an ancient language before the demon appeared, larger than even Nobu was currently. "Why? You think I had much of a choice in this weakling? The reason I am even here is because of this..." he said, pointing to the ancient word, which began shaking and reformed into the word 'legacy'. "I have fought and destroyed armies in my time, and now I am here...in this child" it tells him, showing some rage before large crystals appeared around them, showing some of the other "moments" where Damien lost control and went on a killing spree, first one was his human family. Inside each of these crystals also showed figures that showed to be the summons that Damien possesses. "He thinks these creatures will help him deny what he is....but he never will be able to deny he is a monster....not as long as I am here" he said, creating a huge barrier strong enough so Seccom could not touch or do anything else to Damien's mind and memories while they would engage.

xX_YukiAkuma_Xx
Zekkyou, Seccom

Charly Thorn
Randy

rin-nohara-chan12

Eloquent Conversationalist

7,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Taking in a deep breath of the fresh air, before she turned and walked back into the building to finish unpacking. As she got to her dorm door she could hear faint sound around her and even above her. 'I suppose the others are stomping around...' She thought as she entered the room, seeing the roister for class she gave up on her initial thoughts and began to study the roister. "What class must I attend..... I wonder if there is a library."

She looked up from the paper with a small glimmer of hope in her eyes. This place was a decent size though, and she, not having much experience in building like this, wondered how she could find it. After a few minutes of unpacking, and putting everything up neatly, she dusted herself off then exited her room. Looking down the hall, first to the left, then the right, she could not help but wonder How she would find it. "Perhaps this way...." Closing her door she started off walking to her left down the hall.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff