Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aimi blushed at the kitty lady comment and coulndt beileve it " Well i do like him and do care about him .."

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

" i see.. you dont like him the way my brother does you .." hasama was able to get up and wobble walk to the door he looked at aimi " im sorry ...come yuki .." hasama opened his arms to the little girl and the little girl jumped into them " c'mon c'mon kitty-sama kuro-sama still hasnt been found and we are it " the little girl looked at hasama " daddy.. can kitty-sama lady come with us ..please " " alright yuki get on my back and hold on ... aimi do you want to come ? " if she deside to hasama opened his arms to her for he can carry her around with them
Aimi just blushed even more " neh its nothing like that at all its just hard to take it all in I mean... what about his wife...?"

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

hasama sighed " chiyo-sama... died over 300 years ago aimi and she cheated behind nii-sama back with other yokia as well ... also after her death nii-sama fell into a deep depression for many years.she never told nii-sama she loved him ... " hasama looked down " but nii-sama was aloner until you showed up ... aimi i have a question for you .. how old do you really think nii-sama is ? " the little girl giggled
" umm ano well I knew he was a demon so i figured maybe 3 or 4 centuries old but then again I also thought he was 22 "

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

the little girl giggied " silly kitty-sama lady kuro-sama is over 12,000 years old ... daddy is only 1,400 years old " " yes our kind doesnt age a day ... so i see why you think nii-sama is only 22 but really in human years he would be already dust " hasama picked up aimi " that is why its important to find niisama before thoses mortals do... they will do terrible things ... " hasma took off flying through the halls of the hospital
"gahh!!" running after them " nehh you cant be flying all over the hospital they will catch you again" trying to catch her breath " and what do you mean before they do somthing horrible to him I thought he was... " she couldnt bring herslef to say that dreadful word as she ran after Nasama around the hospital looking for Kuros body
User Image

Adorable Fatcat

hasama stopped and landed in front of aimi " dead..? niisama is well alive for now at least his body is only dorment right now his heart only beats once every tens minutes ... " hasama looked around and listened for any signed of the location of kuro " i mean those so called doctorsare really alurcmusts they are going to try and force nii-sama to wake up again and use his blood as an potion for immoraty " he took off again but this time he grabed aimis hand and took her with him in the air " yuki.. are you holding on good ?" " yes daddy "
Aimi was even more confused which leaded up to ask more questions than answers "neh so you need to tell me Kuro's alive but his body isnt alive and you need to tell me doctors are trying to use his body as a machine "

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

hasama sighed " first yes my brother is alive he just asleep right now second the doctors are trying to wake him up for the blood because who ever drinks it will become immortal as such me thats how i became immortal is because of kuros blood , and for the blood is isnt for medince they will use it for different thing i guess ... sorry for confusing you " hasama stopped and listened he heard the doctors from before in the next room hasama whispered " we found them ... " he landed softly and set down yuki and aimi gentle and looked through the door window
Things just didnt make since. The doctors who she thought she could trust , the same doctors who doing more harm than good was gonna take away a person who she deeply cared for and was developing feelings for him ' this is somthing my students will never believe ' She knew in her heart she had to face her fears and not be scared. Getting off of Hasama she wobbled to the door and pushed it open with all her strength. The doctors were shocked to see her standing there but some smirked knowing she was weak already because she can barely stand on her own. " Now Ms. Mino this is a restricted area you shouldnt be here " Aimi ignored them and glared at them. " You .... you set this all up didnt you?" She wobbled even further into the room as she clenched her fist to her sides " it was you that drugged me after that incident at kuro's home while I wasnt looking.. wasnt it? You not only drugged me but you did somthing to kuro didnt you!! "

User Image

Adorable Fatcat

as aimi walked in hasama just stood there the little girl pushed hasama forward " c'mon daddy i want to play to .." " alright yuki " hasama pushed the doors open and walked next to aimi iwth his arms crossed he glared at them becuase behind them they have kuro hooked up to toobs " yuki... " " yes daddy " " lets play rucuse the princess kuro-sama the princess and we are the strong brave bold knights come recuse her i mean him " " yayayay~ lets play daddy c'mon " the little girl giggled and grabed a broom pole and wagged some of the doctors out cold " c'mon daddy youre missing all the fun .." she giggles and started to beat the stuff out of them hasama looked at aimi " ready aimi-sama " he smiled " here i come yuki ..ha hooo " hasama grabed his blade with the sheath still on it " yay ~ daddy~ " she smiled big
Aimi was shocked as she saw the daughter and father duo taking out the doctors it almost made her smile as she jumped over a doctors head to reach Kuro. She was able to trip a few of them but as she was a few centimeters to Kuro one of the doctors grabed her foot from below "KYAA"
User Image

Adorable Fatcat

the doctor that tripped aimi the little gilr strunged the broom pole and starting beating the doctor " dont touch... my kitty -sama lady you meanie ... " once she show that the doctor wasnt getting up she looked up at aimi " are you okay kitty-sama lady " hasama beat the doctor who went after yuki and aimi " be careful you two " yuki looked at hasama " sorry daddy " hasama patted her head gentle and smile " come on yuki there alot more mean poeple you can play with " they went to contiune the battle
Aimi had a confuse look anime style " Kitty-sama?" shaking her head she got up and was able to dodge a few more and finally as she reached Kuro she started to push his bed towards the door

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces