Welcome to Gaia! ::

-my classroom-

"Thank you Kira!" Ketsuu called into the hallway from where he stood

Those kind words were a great encouragement to Ketsuu, and they made him suddenly realise his room was exactly how he wanted it for the rest of his teaching carrier at this school. Realising this momentus ocasion he rose a hand and snapped his fingers, something that one might misstake for a tiny firework going off as his fingers hit the palm of his hand. It was a celebrating flash of light, a very very simple spell.
-Halls-

Kira walked quickly through the red and gold decorated halls -- halls she knew as well as she knew the back of her hand. She had been here ever since this Academy opened 1000 years ago, and she was proud of every golden moment she shared with the school.

"Got to get these kids off to the right start," she muttered, rushing into the grand hall where a few kids were already waiting, their bags and trunks by their sides, their mouths open in wonder.

"Welcome to Kokoro Academy, kiddies!" She said in welcome, raising her arms to the ceiling. "What do you think of your new home?"
-classrom-

Horaku smiled when he finally found his room he began to put his stuff in the proper order muttering a few words "trn ar cas flo" a layer of fog covered the room of the floor "this should all go perfectly adjusting a few of the desks he smiled to him self "yes I truly will like it here" he tied his moonlit blonde hair in a low pony tail and his almond shaped crimson eyes danced with a large amount of enjoyment

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
-Grand Hall-

Hearing a voice from her left, Collai looked around, her mouth closing. A young girl with long blue hair was standing in the hall as though she owned the place; and the more Collai dwelt on this idea, the more she thought that this wasn't such a funny one. The girl had a large smile painted on her face. She looked friendly.

"This place is... gorgeous," Collai admitted, smiling. The tiny cat on her shoulder mewed in agreement.
- Halls -

Michelle was about to take a step elsewhere but she suddenly haulted her movments and glanced back to see the woman talking. She stepped back swiftly and nodded, though her smile seemed to fade slightly.

She was nervous now, it was true, she never really had any dreams about going to a place as magnificant as this but after what had happeend she had no choices.

As the person spoke she now continued to glance about with those eerie golden eyes.
-Classroom-
his fingers danced on his desk and he slapped it a few time "Shrike" he ordered "yes sir" a large Siberian Tiger appeared before the desk "what do you think?" he smiled "oh sir its perfect" the large white tiger commented "now, now shrike don't be so formal after all your just my familar" "yes Horaku
-Grand Hall-

She nodded to each of the girls in turn, not really knowing if the one who hadn't spoken was truely impressed or just scared. The other girl, however, now she was excited.

"This school has been around a long time," Kira started to say. "And now you will be a part of its history." She smiled.

"I hope you enjoy your stay with us. I am Headmistress Kira."
-my classroom-

A bit lazily, Ketsuu took a seat in the throne he had aquired as a young man. It was made from the bones of a balrog, and he never went anywhere without it. It was set up right behind his desk, and his desk was riddled with many different trinkets and artifacts that had been given to him as gifts, or that he himself had created. Though his major was magical gestures, he was also an established alchemist, as well as summoner.

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
-Grand Hall-

Collai couldn't help but be excited; she couldn't believe this was actually happening to her! She was actually attending a real magic school, talking to a real professor, and was really going to learn magic!

Thank you, Will, she thought before listening to the rest of what Kira -- Headmistress Kira, actually -- was saying. The butterflies in her stomach were flying around in mad circles, and it was hard to understand the headmistresse's words.
-classroom-

"What do you plan on teaching your class today?" Shrike asked as he laid next to the desk "well Iplan on starting the off with something simple like a fog Illousion or even a fire dart spell" The large tiger nodded " ah yes thats right they are young so start them off with simple spells" Horaku smiled "thats the point" Shrike chuckled slightly and rested his head on his forearms
-Grand Hall- (Aki Ienari)

The sound of fast-paced footsteps and what seemed to be a large object being dragged across the floor echoed through the hallway. A moment later a young, dark-haired boy burst in, his back to everyone as he dragged his trunk through the doors.

"I'm late, ooooh nooo," he moaned, finally getting his trunk through the doors. He turned around and flushed deeply when he saw the others, his grey eyes wide. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" he gushed out instantly. "Please don't kick me out!"
-Entrance Hall-

Looking about Luvin's eyes were rolling about in his skull left and right as he was trying to take everything in. He had just been home taught by the memory of his mothers actions untill now but he would soon be getting the chance to acutly learn.

His hood was drawn about his pale face as he continued on down the hall held in his new surroundings.
-Grand Hall-

She started to continue, but the doors burst open and two other boys wandered in, looking tired. Smiling, she waved off the apologies with an absent flick of her hand.

"Don't worry yourselves, you're not going to be kicked out. Now, the large staircase you see behind me leads to your dorms; right for girls, left for boys. We prefer not to have intermixed dorms; that is, no girls in the boys' dorms and vice versa, however, we have found that in past years this has been a rather... how shall I put this... hard issue to detain. So, I have found that as long as all students are in their OWN dorms by lights out, they will not have to meet the horrible consequences." Kira smiled slyly. "Well, the rest of the information you need is on the bulletin board. I will leave you to yourselves now. Play nice."

With that, Kira walked towards the stairway, but instead of walking up, she turned to the left and disapeared through a hidden doorway; the Office.

((The bulletin board is the first three posts. And please don't email me unless it's important.))
-Defensive arts classroom-
Horaku let out a wild yawn he cast the fog spell again as he noticed it start to die out with the renewed force the fog began to roll out under neith the class room door "shrike wake me when the kids arrive" Horaku said as he lolled off "I can do that" Shrike responded as he shut his eyes as well but kept his ears on full alert
-Entrance-

A young, fourteen-year old girl lugs a large, lumpy suitcase and a small cage up the marble steps. Her dark navy curls bounce at her shoulders with every step, as her sky-blue eyes spark with annoyance at the ebon hawk screeching in his silver cage.

Finally reaching the summit, she sets down the battered suitcase and cage, banging the hawk's prison down as he squawked in irritated tones.

"Okee.... Now, to find the dorms..." She murmers softly, tilting her head back to observe the doors before her. Opening the doors and taking up the luggage, she enters the brilliant castle.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff