Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
-Great Hall-

She heard the doors open, but she didn't pay attention to it; she was engrossed in the headmistresse's words. After the girl left, Collai flicked a rogue strand of chestnut hair out of her face, she turned around to the others.

"Hey guys," she said warmly. The small kitten on her shoulder jumped onto the carpeted ground and mewed softly at her feet.
-Grand Hall-

Aki watched the headmistress leave without even looking back at him. "Ah...does this mean I can stay?" he asked, panting lightly. "Goodness, dragging that trunk is terrible. I hope my room isn't far. I'm Aki Ienari, what's your name?"
-Entrance Hall-

Turning around he spotted the other new comer and moved closer to her quickly making sure his hood was hiding his face nicely. "Excuse me miss can I help you with that heavy bag?" He said politely as he motioned to her bag.

His hands were hidden under his heavy robes but his legs were visable under his kilt revealing some of the scars that he carried.

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
-Great Hall-

Collai smiled at the one that identified himself as Aki and held out her hand.

"Collai," she replied. The candlelight flickering in their sconces on the walls glinted off the silver she wore around her neck, shining reflections over the golden red walls. "I guess you can stay."

She laughed, and smiled at the others.

((So you finally decided to post, huh, Saetowynd? Jeeze, took you long enough. razz ))
-Grand Hall-

Seeing the robed person help the girl, Aki felt a twinge of jealousy. If only he'd been born a girl, he'd have people helping him with things like this. It was his own fault though, always reading and never trying to build body strength. His eyes trailed down to wear he saw the scars.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, then snapped his mouth shut. It was impolite to inquire about those sorts of things to strangers.
-My classroom-

slowly Ketsuu-soma began to swirle a finger above his head, propping his boot clad feet up on his desk and slouching back. Without any classes to teach tonight, he was starting to get tired. So, to help him sleep a little better, he invoked another one of his gesture spells. It was a longer lasting type of one, that caused a slightly chilled air to drop upon him, cooling the air about him to a comfortable chill, that wasn't too cold exactly. Befor long, he was out cold, literaly.

(( gotta go ^__^ ))
((I gotta go. BYE RAELWYN!!!! LUV YA!!! heart ))

((not wink ))

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
((Wait, what? Where are you going? Saetowynd! crying WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?))
-Castle Grounds-

His Radio was blasting Simple Plan as he was setting up his area.
"This Human music is actualy quit good," he said to him slef, as he readied his somining cards. He was very excited for today was his first day teaching and he dicided to have his classes out side to give his magnificent beasts room to roam after he sommend them. He cleaned his cholch board. Then after every thing was set he laid in the lush green grass and waited for his first class.
-Defensive arts classroom-

Horaku's light nap turned in to a heavy sleep and with a stretch of his fingers he nessled his head in his arms and fell asleep once again

(got to go school tomorrow good night all see you tomorrow)
-Entrance/ Grand Hall-

Looking over at the other man he smiled slightly then realised what he must of noticed. "Pretty nasty looking arnt they...." He said as he gazed down at his own legs in a kind of shame. "Happned when i was younger...i'm Luvin by the way."

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
((Ya, I have to go too, kiddies. Going to watch... wait for it... GARFIELD! And you can't watch it, Saetowynd. *cackles evily* BYE GUYS! *hugs everyone* Oh, and Saetowynd? mom says hi *laughs again*))
-Grand Hall-

"A-Aki," he stuttered, looking down. "It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry for your pain...I mean...I'm sorry, I'm not sure what to say." He laughed nervously, squeezing his eyes shut.
-Grand Hall-

He smiled slightly and removed his hood revealing his bald head and dark purple eyes. "It's ok i dont expect any to know what to say...What room do you have?" He said as he looked over at Aki.
-Grand Hall-

Aki reopened his eyes and looked up, startled by the vivid purple of Luvin's eyes. He'd never seen anything like it before. He'd never seen anyone so young with no hair either, it was...interesting. Luvin's question knocked him out of his light daze. "Room?" he echoed, then began to search his pockets. "I don't know...I was assigned one? Were you assigned one? Aah, this is terrible!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff