The wolfster making copys
pnai_of_duh_south
pnai_of_duh_south
a zombie is in here xp no this lol domokun
hey" says not looking up from his book

oh hello... so whatcha reading?
elfish candicorac (magic)

oh i see *pulls out a chair near him and grabs a book under her chair* hmm... this looks interesting *starts to read*
hands her the book and gets under the covers "you can hav it I finished it thats your bunk." points up at the top bunk
hands her the book and gets under the covers "you can hav it I finished it thats your bunk." points up at the top bunk

ok thnx *puts it down on the desk* i think i'll try out my bed now *jumps up at the top and quickly takes some Z's*
He was lost, totally lost. He had wandered these halls atleast five time, each time they became more familliar. If only he had gotten here on time, then he might know where everything was. Probably not, he thought again. Memorization had never been his strong point, but he would have recieved a map.

He also relized that, should worst come to worst, he might be in the woman's dorms. And, should he be not be found the entire day, and found at night. He didn't want to think about that, not at all.

((^_^ I got in, I am so happy ^_^ ))
TheHappyPerson
He was lost, totally lost. He had wandered these halls atleast five time, each time they became more familliar. If only he had gotten here on time, then he might know where everything was. Probably not, he thought again. Memorization had never been his strong point, but he would have recieved a map.

He also relized that, should worst come to worst, he might be in the woman's dorms. And, should he be not be found the entire day, and found at night. He didn't want to think about that, not at all.

((^_^ I got in, I am so happy ^_^ ))
warps him up to his room "here man you will get lost trying to memorise the halls trust me." hands you a gps with a map of you school in it and his current location
*wakes up from her sleep and sees to guys on the bottom talking and just hides* ninja
((Not trying to sound rude or anything. But, the school rules say that boy and girls can't live in the same dorms.))

Cosmic Camper

14,125 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
((Thanks for being literate and following the rules, TheHappyPerson. pnai_of_duh_south and The wolfster making copys, if you can't roleplay properly and literatly -- ie, posting more than one sentence posts, NOT posting with * things -- then get out of this thread. Please. You're ruining it for the others that know how to rp properly. Thanks.))
(I belive * are called asterics or something like that.)
-somewhere in the many hallways-

"To many hallways. Its like an endless maze, how do these people do anything here."

Oddvar walked, and walked. The floor seemed to be mocking him with its straight lines, and ninety degree angles. He passed door, after door, after door, and so forth. Soon he began naming of outloud the rooms to himself. In reality, it had only been half an hour, but it seemed long to him.

"Dorm 354...Stairs...Classroom:collai...Restroom:womens...Classroom: Ketsuu...Wait."

Oddvar thought he remembered that name. He pulled out his schedule, and sure enough, his name was right there. He quickly folded the peice of paper and stuffed it into his pocket, his other hand on the doorhandle.
She looked at her new home. she was late, and hse hated that. But hten, she wasn't in control. If sheh ad been able to useh er powers to hurry the ship, she would have. But her talisman didn't alowe her. Her father had put it there, and warned her not to take it off until she got to the school. " Never mind what you can do to help. You are not sued to your powers, and without someone experienced to stop them if thye get out of control, your powers can do chaos; a flood, drown someone... Take care." He had then hugged her and sent her on her way. She missed his comforting presence, althoug he was short in temper.

Her dark blue robes were new, and she was glad for that. AT least she wouldn't be dismissed by old robes.

She hurried around, and draggin her turnk, she looked into her bag. Room 405... That was her room, she hurried and followed the staircase, glancing at all the students, when she turned a right and stared at the corridor. She was lost, but these seemed to be classes...
(Sorry for not posting my frist befor,e school and stuff)
She brought out a paper, and sketched something on it. She was doing a bit of a map, as she had heard of hte incredible mazelike castle. The Dining Hall, the stairs... but she was still confused. She turned, and looking at ther makeshift map, started to follow the way back...
A small kitten's head popped out of her bag. Its fur was black, but it seemed to be blue, depending on the way you looked at him. Silver markings went back down it's back as it tried ot get out, its frost eyes shining as it tried to get out of the bag.

No! Kayenne, get back in there utnil I find my dorm!
Raelwyn
((Thanks for being literate and following the rules, TheHappyPerson. pnai_of_duh_south and The wolfster making copys, if you can't roleplay properly and literatly -- ie, posting more than one sentence posts, NOT posting with * things -- then get out of this thread. Please. You're ruining it for the others that know how to rp properly. Thanks.))
((hey I have been trying and I am not living here I was reading here waiting for her and so what if it is the girls wing they are privite rooms no? so I have a right that if she doesn't mind me staying the nightso I may fulfill my gaurd dutys then I will leave.)) gets up and goes to the cafitera, "man I am hungrey..." gets a energy drink and goes to his first class ((hey what are the classes there was no list...))
Raelwyn
((hey I have been trying and I am not living here I was reading here waiting for her and so what if it is the girls wing they are privite rooms no? so I have a right that if she doesn't mind me staying the nightso I may fulfill my gaurd dutys then I will leave.)) gets up and goes to the cafitera, "man I am hungrey..." gets a energy drink and goes to his first class ((hey what are the classes there was no list...))

((So, are you just a living oxymoron or what? Also, a list of classes would be nice. Sorry for the Spam ^_^".))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff