Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageChris Rogers

"See you then." he said, then there was another gust and he was gone. He grabbed some blood packets from the kitchen and some snacks for himself. Then sped up to his room and grabbed his climbing stuff. Then he sped back down to the lobby. He threw the back pack over his shoulder and walked down meeting her. "So you all ready?" he asked as he slid his shoulder under the second strap. "Should we run there or walk?" he asked curious as he tightened the straps and looked up at her.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

<-------------------------------
Charlotte Lindsey Ray
------------------------------- >

She stood and smirked "Run, I want to test your sped against a vampires." She said her bag swung over her shoulder. He was fast but would it compare to her sped?
User ImageChris Rogers

"Run it is then." he said smiling. "We'll go on three. Ready? 1.2.3. Go!" he yelled and took off running. The gust followed him as he hit the woods and began leaping over trees and dodging under them. He looked to his side and she was keeping pace with him. He side skirted some rocks and then skidded to a halt at the base of where they were gonna climb. "Wow I've never had someone able to keep up with me. That was pretty nice actually." He said smiling at her as he began to get his climbing gear out.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She laughed as they came to a stop "Well then youve never meet a vampire before." She said hooking up her gear. She looked over to him and smiled.
User ImageChris Rogers

"No I have to admit you are the first." He said smiling as he slipped into his harness and grabbed his ropes. "Never seen a girl wear climbing gear so well." he said smiling and laughing. "So do you do this often he asked her.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She pulled on her harness and slipped down the side of the cliff "Yes, I love to climb." She said smiling at him.
User ImageChris Rogers

"I can see why it's a great view." he said before he began sliding down the cliff side after her. "So why did you end up coming to this school?" he asked her as he continued to climb down.

((I'm going to head off to bed. It was great Rp'ing with you. Do it again tomorrow? lol ))

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She smiled looked over to him "Parents couldnt handle me." She and keep moving down the side of the cliff.

OutOfCookies: yeah sure thing ^^

Original Noob

« Eru Kimasu »

↙-►►►►►►►►►►►-↘

User Image
A soft rumble could be heard as an old buss pulled up to the school. Cheap a** parents couldn't even put me on a nice bus could they? I'll burn down their house one day.. She looked at the three duffle bags she brought with her. They contained every single belonging she had. Her parent's hated her and constantly told her this. The day before she moved to the school they cleaned out her room and made her sleep on the floor. She walked towards the school and went straight for the dormitory's."I hope my roommate is nice.. if I even get one" Her voice was oddly sweet given her abusive past
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris laughed as she said it. "Gee I can't understand why." he said as he continued climbing down after her. "I got sent here because my competition couldn't handle me. Although I gotta say I'm glad They chose this school." He said looking to her and winking.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte giggled slightly and keep moving down the side of the cliff as if it wasnt nothing. To her it wasn't, she loved climbing. After a few her feet touched the ground. She looked to him "Ready to head back up? We could make it a race." She said and smiled. It should be an easy win for her. Climbing was what she lived for. She adjusted her harness slightly and waited for his answer.
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris got to the bottom a bit after she did. "Yeah I'll race you back up, But how about we take a break first. I packed some snacks and stuff." He said. He put his pack down and opened it up. He pulled out some blood and tossed it to her and pulled out some water and snacks for himself. "So in the race are we running up the wall or do we have to climb?" he asked before opening his water a taking a drink.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She laughed and took her harness off. She wasnt looking when he threw the bag but her reflexes kicked in and she caught it. Tearing off the top of the bag she sucked down thee blood. Looking up at him she shook her head "No we have to climb, that would be cheating if you ran up." She said laughing lightly and finished off her blood. She whipped the blood from her chin.
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris slipped his harness off and took sips off his water and some chips. He was a little thrown off watching her drink the blood but he got over it. He assumed it was the same way people felt when they saw him run. He brushed it off and laughed with her. "Yeah I guess that would be cheating." he said to her. "You missed a little bit." he said pointing to his own cheek as a reference.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

She blushed slightly and whipped it off. She sat down leaning against the side of the cliff. She wondered what he was thinking. Normally people refuse to be friends with her once they find out that shes a blood-sucker. She wondered why he didnt do the same. She would never know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff