Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Kitten

User Image
❝ Got you stuck in my head... ❞
❝ Singin' Like an Angelic Choir... ❞
❝ And I just can't get ya outta' my head. ❞

They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

Hey, I'm Luke James.Student, 10th grade.

ℒuke smiled."You wanna come inside?Ya know, we have some food and some air conditioning."He said grinning.He chuckled to himself.If some one hadn't shown p sooner he would already be covered in sweat.He scratched the back of his head giving a a smile that leaned to the right entirely.he closed his head and laughed."I mean come one, it is pretty hot out!"He said smiling.

Where am I currently resting at?
(~Under a tree~)
Who Am I currently around?
(~ Charlotte ~)
What am I thinking?
(~Wonder if any one's gonna like me...~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~Hey.~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞
❝ I need ya to be right by my side. ❞
❝ Right by my side till the end. ❞

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

<-------------------------------
Charlotte Lindsey Ray
------------------------------- >

Charlotte nodded and stood up."Yeah the sun gives me a headache." She rubbing her temples again feeling a slight pressure in the back of her head. She groaned and headed to the doors of the school shielding her eyes from the sun. He had to know what she was already just by her behavior.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

ℒuke followed her in."So what do you like to eat?I have an open kitchen.I can get whatever I want."He said smiling.He felt an odd feeling to his question but he shrugged it off.He smiled at her and led her to sit at the corner booth.He laughed.The lobby was more like a club, they had a bar, a dance floor, and oddly a restaurant like eating area for hanging out before or after lunch.He sat down and smiled at her.

(~Under a tree...In the Lobby~)
(~ Charlotte ~)
What am I thinking?
(~Wonder if any one's gonna like me...~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~Lol.He doesn't know coz he's an idiot!xD~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte sighed "That depends on if you can get your hands on some blood." She muttered. She pushed her bangs out of her eyes. She looked up at him her red eyes finally showing. She was starving.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

ℒuke blinked.There it was.His stupidity screaming she's a vampire you idiot!He shrugged,he hoped she didn't think of him as a meal, he smelled like a cat.A very large cat.He smiled again."Uh.Yeah sure, we have some."He said.He stood up and walked off to get some.And just to his horrible luck...There was only one glass left."He sighed and took it.He walked back and set it on the table."Uh. He-he, we're out.There will be more in later.But if you need some now I might be able to find something."He sat back down and smelled his T-Shirt/He could even smell the cat.He continued to smile.

(~In the Lobby~)
(~ Charlotte ~)
What am I thinking?
(~Can she smell me?!~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~Post on Myth!And LOL. Luke is such an Idiot.~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris walked outside and shrugged his shoulders stretching and yawning like he just woke up. He adjusted his sweatshirt and pushed his sunglasses back on his nose. He took a step forward and as soon as his foot hit the ground there was a large gust of wind and He was gone. He ran all through the campus leaving a wind gust behind him. It had become his calling card through school. He did a few laps of the school and then stopped at the lobby to check out the restaurant in the room.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte smiled "No this is fine." She said chugged down the glass her eyes dulling a little. There was then a gust of wind and she turned her red eyes on a boy that had just entered. She held his gaze for awhile then looked away. She turned back to Luke "So, what are you?" She asked.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

ℒuke saw her breathe in and sighed."Well...I'm an Elemental." He said smiling.And then he make a nervous face."Do I smell?"He asked stupidly.He made a face and then smiled again even though he felt like an idiot.He really hoped Lois would stay in his adoptive family room, and that mainly meant him and his new dad.He then noticed the new guy walk in.He smiled and gave a short wave in his general direction, to be nice.

(~In the Lobby~)
(~ Charlotte ~)
What am I thinking?
(~Can she smell me?!~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~Welcome new guy you can approach if ya like..~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris looked over and caught the eye line of a fantastic looking girl with red hair. He smiled as they locked eyes and then she turned away. He stepped again and then was next to her a gust of wind following. After waiting for the breeze to subside he looked at the two of them and smiled. "Hello My name is Chris." He said smiling to the two of the them. "And your names would be?" He said raising an eyebrow at them as he waited for their answer.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte looked up to see the boy she had locked eyes with only moments ago. The wind that came with him sent her hair fly into her face. He introduced himself as Chris. She smiled "I'm Charlotte, it is nice to meet you Chris." She said as she brushed her hair out of her face once again.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

ℒuke smiled at the boy, and then noticed she ignored his question."I'm Luke."He said to the boy who introduced himself as Chris.Did I miss something?Or did she just ignore my question?!He thought a bit annoyed.He kept smiling."So are you new here too?"Luke asked Chris.He even though he didn't like being ignored.He smelt himself wth out even trying.Maybe I should clean up after I play with Lois.And thats when Lois came bounding to him."Oh...No..."He said standing up and stepping away from the table and then Lois's paws slammed onto is chest sending him to the ground."Lois I told you stay in our room."He complained standing up.Lois then stood behind Luke looking at Chris and Charlotte.

(~In the Lobby~)
(~ Charlotte,Chris, Lois ~)
What am I thinking?
(~Can she smell me?!~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~ Whats up people?~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris looked at her and nodded. "Nice to meet you Charlotte." He turned over to Luke and gave him his own nod."And you as well Luke. Yeah just started this year, why? Am I that obvious?" he said looking between the two of them and taking off his sunglasses. Then Chris saw the jaguar come in and pounce on Luke. Although they seemed to know each other so he didn't say anything on the matter. "A pet panther? That's cool. Never seen one in a school before." he said watching the two of them.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte smiled at Chis and Luke her fangs visable. She didnt mean to show them she forgot to hide them. She realized what she did and put her hands over her mouth. "Sorry my fangs normally scare people awau." She letiing out a sigh.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

ℒuke laughed."Well, ya see, I'm from the Amazon.So where I come from its normal."He said with a shrug.Now he really hoped Charlotte wasn't hungry.Because simple, easy target, was Lois.He smiled and petted Lois head and Lois put his paws an Luke's shoulders, not pushing him down.One of the ups that he was an elemental was he was strong as a rock, When he was expecting it."Nah, I've seen plenty of that stuff Charlotte, and by the way mind if i call you Charlie?"Luke asked smiling.He smiled and started to wrestle with Lois.But after a minute Lois clawed at Luke causing him to jump back into the wall.Lois never did that before."Go to bed Lois."He demanded, Lois listened and left and Luke sat back at the table.Hoping he hadn't gotten cut.

(~In the Lobby~)
(~ Charlotte,Chris, Lois then no Lois ~)
What am I thinking?
(~Please...Please don't be cut...~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~ Whats up people?~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris looked at her amused and perplexed. "You have fangs? That's sweet." he said watching her smile as she covered it up. "No I'm not scared I think there awesome. I've never been in a place where I wasn't the only outcast." he said smiling. He watched Luke and Lois wrestle for a bit. "You okay Luke?" he asked him after he saw the jungle cat claw at Luke. "So Charlotte, Fangs? Does that mean your a vampire?" He asked trying not to offend her in any way.

((What's up?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces