6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

<-------------------------------
Charlotte Lindsey Ray
------------------------------- >

Charlotte nodded "It does. And no you can not call me Charlie." She hissed. The the sweet smell of blood hit her. Her eyes turned to a bright red. Standing so fast she had knocked over the chair she was sitting. She threw her hands over her nose and started to back away but ended up tripping over the chair she had just knocked over.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Full closet 200
User Image Natalie appears on the lawn of the school. She looks around and sees students walking around. "Just love starting at a new school" she muttered to herself. She wondered if she should bother introducing herself. Natalie slowly walks up to the front of the school with her hood up. As she entered the hall, she pulled the hood off and let her black hair fall on her shoulders.
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris watched her completely interested. A vampire? That was fascinating he had never met a creature like that let alone believed they could have even existed. He was completed engrossed in Charlotte but this stupor was broke when she stood up from the table and knocked the chair over. He then looked back to Luke. "Your bleeding dude." he said staring at him then back to her. She tripped over the chair stepping backwards. She looked almost in shock.

Not completely sure what to do in the situation Chris did the first thing he could think of. Get Charlotte away from the blood. He picked her up and stepped again The rush of wind filling the restaurant as he took off. Eventually after a few seconds he stopped and made sure she was okay.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User ImageNatalie felt a gust of wind as she walked down the hall. "strange..."she thought. She found the cafeteria and walked into it only to find it a complete mess. She looked over and saw a guy standing bleeding against a wall. "you okay?" she asked him concerned.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
❝ Got you stuck in my head... ❞
❝ Singin' Like an Angelic Choir... ❞
❝ And I just can't get ya outta' my head. ❞

They say before you start a war,
you better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore,
if love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

Hey, I'm Luke James.Student, 10th grade.

ℒuke looked down at his chest and saw the blood all over his shirt."Aw f**k!"He said standing up."I'm so sorry Charlotte."He said backing up.He saw a glass of water and lifted his hand making the water come over to him and he put it on his chest and started to heal it.As soon as it was healed he sighed.They day all his clothes were being washed.He couldn't take his shirt off.I mean come on?And then Chris took her away."I'm fine miss.I gotta go"He handed her his number."If ya need any help."He said quickly.He heard some one calling his name and he turned around to see the nurse carrying a shirt and some bandages.He sighed and let the nurse do her thing.He found Chris and Charlotte and he sighed."I'm so sorry about that Charlotte.Really, I didn't realize he got me." Luke said standing a few feet away.

Where am I currently resting at?
(~In the Lobby~)
Who Am I currently around?
(~ Charlotte,Chris...No one...Charlotte, Chris ~)
What am I thinking?
(~ Great.Just great. ~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~ Black_Bloody_Emo_Rose_15 check your mail!!!!!! scream EDIT! ~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞
❝ I need ya to be right by my side. ❞
❝ Right by my side till the end. ❞

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte was about to get up and pounce but strong arms encircled her lifting her from were she sat on the floor. She knew it was Chris by the gust of wind as she took her away from he blood. When he stopped setting her down she looked up at him "Thank you, that could have gotten ugly." She said and leaned kissing his cheek. Her eyes were back to the brown red. She then heard Lukes voice and turned to him "Its fine." She said walking over to and kissing his cheek as well.
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris nodded to her and accepted the kiss smiling and bowing to her. "Superhuman speed at your service, Milady." he said laughing to her. "You sure your alright?" he asked looking at her. Her eyes had changed colors back to what they had been. He took that to be a good sign. Then he heard Luke walk up a few seconds later and listened to him apologize. It wasn't any of his business so he stayed back. He didn't personally think it as Luke's fault just a simple accident. From what he knew of Charlotte he was pretty sure she would see it the same way.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

ℒuke smiled momentarily."I really should have been more careful."Luke said frowning.He looked over at Chris."You were really quick to get her out.That kinda saved me back there.Thanks Chris."He said.He finally smiled again."Charlotte,do I still smell like a cat?"He asked laughing.He must.He smelt like a cat before and most likely after the wrestle.

(~Uh...IDK?~)
(~ Charlotte,Chris ~)
What am I thinking?
(~ Why am I so stupid. ~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~ ! ~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞

Beloved Sweetheart

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User ImageNatalie rolled her eyes as the guy walks outside. "Might as well be invisible..."she muttered. She figured she might as well find someplace to sit outside and enjoy some sun.

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte looked to Chris "I am positive. Are we going back to the 19th century?" Sje asked raising her brow to him. She laughed hearing Luke "Yes but it is alot more pleasent then smiling a wet dog." She said. She then rubbed her temples "Could we go back inside the sun gives me a killer headache." She said sheilding her eyes.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User ImageNatalie found a nice place to sit under a tree and noticed the guy from inside talking to another guy and a girl with fire red hair. She watched them intently, trying not to let them notice she was watching.
User ImageChris Rogers

Chris nodded and followed the two of them back inside. On there way back inside Chris saw another dark haired girl walking around outside looking almost lost. "Hey why don't you come join us?" he asked as he waved her in their direction. He knew he had wanted to make friends he could only assume she wanted to do the same. "I'm Chris." he said bowing to her as well. His parents had always taught him to bow to a lady and shake hands with a man. It was how he grew up and he knew it seemed funny to most people. Sometimes he made jokes about it knowing how other people viewed it.

Beloved Sweetheart

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
User ImageNatalie blushed realizing he was talking to her. "I'm Natalie" she responds and smiles as he bows to her. She gets up and follows them inside.

Bashful Kitten

User Image

ℒuke waved the other girl over."Do you need anymore blood because I think i might be able to get some of the nurse?"Luke offered looking at Charlotte.He smiled at her and thought about how he could have almost died, or been torn apart.Or ...He stopped thinking because he didn't want to think about it anymore.

(~Lobby~)
(~ Charlotte,Chris, new girl ~)
What am I thinking?
(~ Why am I so stupid. ~)
Over Oceanic Computers:
(~ ! ~)

❝ But now I need ya. ❞

6,750 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Trader 100
User Image

Charlotte Lindsey Ray

Charlotte shook her head "No im fine." She said smiling. She turned to Chris "So what grade are you in?" She asked. Sighing she looked at the girl joining us "Hello, im Charlotte."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff