< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 > >>

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
|SUNNY HEE ( 희 써니 ) PARK
please, don't leave me. i may be blind, but i love you all the same.

Sight is something that everyone takes advantage of, even our young protagonist Sunny. Even if hers wasn't lost it was stolen from her. By her own brother. Granted it was a stupid prank. A stupid prank, but she wanted to know if it was worth it for her to lose her vision? It was stupid for her to wonder that. She knew that he didn't want that to happen. He loved her very much.

"안녕하세요 일 - 썬!" Yesung exclaimed happily, "엄마는 안약이 필요했다, 그래서 나는 당신을 위해 그들을 가지고." Sunny smiled, taking it from her brother. "큰 동생을 주셔서 감사합니다," she told him, before proceeding to apply them into her eyes, with Yesung giggling like a little school girl as she did it. His giggling immediately stopped, when she began to scream in pain and fear for their mother.She couldn't open her eyes, as instructed by the nurses on the phone. They were told to keep her eyes closed and to get her to the hospital as soon as possible. Yesung with tears in his eyes, showed his parents the bottle that read: 안전 아이 드롭 장난! Mother and father were frustrated, but decided not to ridicule him, 'cause he was under the influence that it was safe. Obviously it was not.

It was then that Sunny woke up in tears. "써니, 괜찮아," Yesung said, cradling her in his arms. "정말 죄송 해요. 썬 - 일을 진정하십시오." Sunny took some deep breaths, before calming herself down. Just the reminiscence of that moment scared her to death and that's how she's been waking up for most nights. 'I need to calm down and get ready.' she thought to herself. "I'm okay," she told him, removing herself from him to get off the bed and to get ready.

-TIMESKIP-

Sunny sighed, impatiently. She couldn't wait to get to the school. "그것은 아름다운 있어야합니다." she said to herself. She sat on the train with her legs hanging from the seat, and her hands folded neatly on her lap. The blackness she was surrounded in felt lonely with the many voices of other students. She wished that she knew where they were coming from. She didn't even know if she was on her own or sitting next to someone. User Image

1.Hey Sun-Sun!
                      2. Mom said you needed eye drops, so I got them for you.
                      3.The Safe Eye Drop Prank!
                      4. It's okay, Sunny.
                      5. I'm so sorry. Please calm down, Sun-Sun.
                      6. It must be beautiful.

◣↳ⓄⓄⒸ; I know the korean is probably wrong. //I blame google. Does anyone know a better resource for translating? ;A; Also, I didn't think I could type this much.xDDD ◥

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

A L L I S T E R xxxxxxxxxx B E L M O N T

"Pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected a lot of empty yesterdays."
                                            ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Allister balled his hands into fists when the girl known as Sarah mentioned the academy. He had honestly hoped this train was stopping at multiple schools, but instead everyone who ended up on it was going to the same location. So the stories were true; females would actually be attending the school. Hopefully no quarrels would arrive with these new additions. Granted, the headmaster usually made good decisions and this would probably be no different.

Thinking of nothing to say he let the pink hair girl continue to talk while he fidgeted in his seat. It wasn't as if he was bored of her talking, he just wasn't quite over the idea of spending the train ride with two female school mates. Sarah did have significant points to make, particularly about the ownership of the train, but it surprised him when she seemed slightly upset that the Kingston family didn't actually own the train. It was strange in his own mind because he had always assumed the train ran under strict rules from the academy to pick up and drop off the students. Never once had he thought about the headmaster being able to use it for his own gain.

" No, no. I really don't mind. Actually, I enjoyed it, I much prefer listening to talking. " he said sheepishly. It was one of the many traits his sister was embarrassed of. She would often yell at him for being so quiet when he, a boy, should be shouting and screaming. Then again his sister wasn't exactly fond of any one who was quiet for that matter.

" But can I ask you a question?" Allister asked, then paused for the "You just did answer". Seeing as none came he took a confident breath and spoke again: " Why do you seem so upset that the Kingston's don't get to use the train? I don't assume they have a need for an entire train, after all it would mostly be at the will of the headmaster. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they were wealthy enough to have one for themselves." he said, not thinking much into the question.

Mood :: Terrified & Slightly curious
                                            Company :: Sarah & Autumn
                                            Out of Choices :: Allister you little dork

Rumiana

Raa Jen

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

I'm First Year, Sarah Rosalyn Kingston...

Outfit Location - Train Company - Autumn & Allister OOC - lol he made Sarah blush xD

Sarah's face turns red in embarrassment at his question. She looks down at her book. That was not how it was suppose to come across at all. "Its not that, the train was originally a gift from great grandfather to the school when he was headmaster and it was Master's Academy. It was suppose to be only use for moving students to and from the school however...in recent times the school board had been using it as leverage against the current headmaster. It no longer belongs to the Kingstons. It was one of the prices. One of many." She says with a heavy sigh.

Then she realizes she'd let it slip that she was also a Kingston, her face turns even redder. She holds her book in front of her face in attempt to hid her blushing face. "The fact they used it against us is deplorable is all. Yes, it should have changed ownership some time ago but...the way it happened just seems wrong. But I only know little of what actually happened." She says, trying to hid her reddening face.

She actually knew every detail that had happened, as Uncle Emmett had told her. Though she had to force it out of him, because he hadn't wanted her to know the price the changes at the school had cost. Not money wise, but parts of the Kingston Heritage were now taken from them. Including grandfather's home and the train. Though the train wasn't really as big a deal as the house. But it was a price that had to be paid. Things had to change. Staying stuck in the past would do no good. Or at least that was what Uncle Emmett had said.

I'm Headmaster Kingston's Niece...

Raa Jen

SweatshirtNinja27

Celebrating Seeker

User Image

𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕚 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖
xxxxxx 𝑨 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔

"Kingston Academy? That's awfully far away, won't you miss you parents." A kind elderly neighbor with the qualities of a grandmother asked a young blue haired female. This young girl went by the name of Lorelei and was speaking to her neighbor as she waited patiently for her family to drop her off at the train station. " I suppose, but I hear it is a truly wonderful school. I'll make friends like family in no time. " she laughed. The elderly woman frowned, but nodded in understanding, "Just so long as it is better than that nasty old school you used to attend." She said bitterly, thinking back to all the commotion the town caused over it. Before Lorelei had a chance to respond her mother, father, and eldest brother emerged from their home. " I'm sure it will be better, but for now I have got to go. See you next time!" Lorelei shouted hopping into the car.

'Anything would be better than that place.'

After what seemed like an eternity of driving the majority of the White family pulled into the train station. " Be on you best behavior dear. We don't want a repeat of your last school. " her father said sternly. "Yeah! Heaven forbid she get kicked out of another school." her brother teased, which soon received a stern look from his mother. "Just be careful." was all the advice her mother could give, which, of all three was the most supportive. " I promise I'll be good, but I won't have a chance if I miss that train." Lorelei teased jumping out of the car. " I'll be in contact as soon as I get there!" she shouted blowing kisses to the remaining occupants of the car, including her brother.

An hour passed after waiting patiently at the platform, she had told her parents to drop her off early so she wouldn't have to deal with the teasings of the neighborhood kids, the train finally pulled into the station. With a slight bow of the head she boarded the train and immediately started looking for a place to sit down.

The train itself was surprisingly pleasant, although it was expected of a private boarding academy. Scattered about the train were collections of students, then a large group of empty seats. It would see fitting for her to sit in one of the empty booths, but Lorelei didn't really feel like labeling herself as an outcast before she even arrived.

" "그것은 아름다운 있어야합니다." A voice said behind her. Spinning quickly on her heel Lorelei looked down to face a dark haired girl, who to her was foreign. The girl's eyes were clouded and it didn't seem as if she was looking at any particular person or thing. ' Either blind or just zoned out.' Lorelei thought cautiously to herself. But, it didn't really matter, she was going to try to talk to her either way. Placing a hand on the girl's shoulder she smiled, "Mind if I sit with you?"

Company :: Female
                                              Feeling :: Content
                                              Today's Fashion :: [ x ]
                                              Out of Character :: Hullo

𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆

DEEBOT
Autumn Lily Falls.

Autumn listened politely to the conversation that the two were having, taking note of Sarah's embarrassment and Allister being all flustered. She didn't realize that attending the school would cause such a huge panic among the male students, but then again it was only the first year of such a change, it made sense they would all be nervous.

She idly took note of some of the history around the school and what had been lost, feeling outraged on Sarah's behalf. They belonged in her friends family, not the school board full of stuck up individuals, at least she thought them to be stuck up. She was not a fan of people like that, they tended to annoy her easily.

((OOC: You are all on when I'm at school... :/ Eck. Well, sorry for late replies and I shall pretty this up when I get home))

Dedicated Knight

User ImageUser Image

WHERE train WITH two girls (Sunny, Lorelei) MOOD frustrated MIND "friends"... honestly.

MICKMichelangelo tried to pry the fingers of his younger siblings off of him, minus his brother (Matty, 13) who thought he was too cool to hug his older brother goodbye. "I should've sneaked out of the house when I had a chance...." He sighed and pat their heads, dealing with it as best as he could. "Waaaaah, Mick is so meeeeean!!" He proceeded to pat their backs and shoulders. "Alright, alright, I'll be nicer if you stop cry- hey, get your snot nose away from my shirt!" Although he would never dare admit it, the outfit he wore was brand new, a treat to himself for his last year at the academy. Of course his mother knew, though, since she, after all, insisted on doing his laundry all the time. And of course she told his father (who he now only calls by name). "Settle down on the platform, you guys, there's a lot of people staring at you weirdos..." A soft smile grazed his lips as the two of them let go, sniffling. Michelangelo walked over to Matthew and looked at him seriously. "Take care of the kids, big guy." The boy nodded with a stern face. "Be the responsible older brother." The boy nodded again, causing Matthew to grin cheekily and ruffle his hair. Then, he walked over to his parents. "My last year...

"You're all grown up, Mick. I'm proud of you." She choked back on tears, smiling happily. "Good luck~ Keep up with your studies, and don't go lollygagging with every girl you see."
                                                                    He sighed with disdain, but smiled quickly afterwards. "You know I like homework more than girls,"
                                                                    "That's right, you've never brought any girls home before, have you, Son?"
                                                                    "Just the girls I tutor, Nick."
                                                                    His dad shot him a sly grin. "And what do you tutor them in, exactly?" That was when his mom elbowed the man in the side. He was kept on a strict leash nowadays. Michael didn't mind the comment, actually finding it sort of funny surprisingly.
                                                                    "You know I'm nothing like ya," And with that, he waved at them and got on the train.

He looked for familiar faces, the guys he hung out with maybe. Just any guys. There was no way he'd be stuck riding for four hours sharing a compartment with some girls. That's when Mick saw the full compartment with his buddies. "Is there room for one more?" He was hopeful, but shot down. "Sorry, Mate, but this one is all full!" Mick groaned and planted his large hand on his face before crawling past them to the next ones, finding mixtures of genders and singled out genders all alike, but all full. "This... is... ridiculous." Right when he was about to enter one, he was shoved aside by some guys who wanted to share it with the girls. His face turned red with fury and was about to shout their way, but they shut the door already. "These people..." He ran a hand through his long hair and swept it out of his face for a second before it all fell down at gravity's demand. "Annoyances. All of them." Thank the gods that this was the last year he'd have to deal with them. Alright, the next available compartment, no matter what! This was what he got for arriving early but being bombarded by his younger siblings.

"Oh! But before I forget..." He took out his phone and turned the camera around to take a picture of himself. He would send it to Anna. Mick's teeth were glistening as his mouth curved widely. 'I'll be back when I can!' He typed in before sending it to her email. Quite satisfied now, Michael trudged on before meeting a compartment with two females in it. ....you did say the next available one... He frowned and sighed, nodding to himself before sliding the door open and maneuvering across. He didn't say anything, and nor did he look at them. He just sat down and plugged in his ear buds.

#636363 #4cb9cd #647291
                                                                    DEEBOT
                                                                    Night_of_Sorrows63

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

User Image

"Most people say first impressions are everything."

| O U T F I T | L O C A T I O N Train | C O M P A N Y blonde haired girl and Burgundy haired girl. | O O C |

Kris runs a hand through her hair as her Grandfather spoke to her. She really wanted to get on the train already.
Hurry up with your goodbye speech already. We don't have all day. she thinks, her face remaining perfectly blank. Finally he seemed he was done. Before he could decide if he wanted to say anything else she hugs him. "Bye Grandpa, I'll call you when I get to my room. Tell Jean and Adam I'm fine! Love ya!" She says in her quick way.

Before he could react she was off, heading towards the train. She hops the steps and enters. She looks into each of the compartments, in search of some playthings. She spots a blue haired boy and two girls, but decides she'd leave them for later. She does however give him an amused look before passing on.

"Seriously? Why are they all full." She mutters to herself, getting some strange looks from students who were in the hall. She didn't seem to care at all, in fact she acted as if she didn't notice. She places her hands behind her head before looking into a compartment and being blinded for a second by yellow. Was there a parakeet in there? Now that was an amusing thought. She slides the door open, smirks at the two girls before closing it behind her. "Kris, at your service.." she says with a cocky grin before going to put her bag up, after taking a notebook, her phone and headphones out. She sits down a few spaces away from the blonde. She crosses her legs and puts the headphones in, looking through her phone for a song. Or so it would seem.

She watches the two with mild amusement out of the corner of her eye, waiting for their move. She could have played the emotionless card, or even the shy card. But sadly, she wasn't dressed for either of these. So the cocky card it was. Not that Kris didn't come off that way usually anyways. Dressing the part was important. She knew very well how to make people think what she wanted, for the most part anyways.
Its rather entertaining too. First impressions are everything after all. You form your whole opinion of a person on those first few seconds. I wonder what they'd do when they realize they've been tricked. Either way it shall be...interesting. she thinks to herself, her expression unchanging.

"I think they can be rather deceiving."

▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜▛▜
▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟ ▏▏▏▏▏▏ ▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟▙▟

n a n a ZE xx

Peaches Sophia Reid

Brainy Bookworm

7,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image
|SUNNY HEE ( 희 써니 ) PARK
please, don't leave me. i may be blind, but i love you all the same.

Sunny was slightly startled when she felt a tap on her shoulder that was followed by a female voice. She nodded, moving her attention towards where she thought the voice was. "Sure," she said. She gave the person a smile. "My name is Sun-Hee, but you can call me sunny, if you'd like," she told her. She was curious. What did this person look like? "Tell me, if you are willing," she started," what do you look like?" She wanted to know what everyone looked like. "Don't worry about colors," she started,"my memory on them is not the best, but I know what most look like." She thought to herself that the statement may come off as strange. "I'm blind by the way," she told her.

Her thoughts were interrupted by some foot steps. She didn't know whether or not to make herself known to the person. Ever since her sight was taken from her, her other senses grew stronger. "Hello?" she started, "Whose there? Well other than the female who tapped me." She grew frustrated. She wished that she could see who it was so badly. "I'm Sunny," she introduced again, this time just for the newcomer.User Image

Night_of_Sorrows63

n a n a ZE xx

◣↳ⓄⓄⒸ; deleted my previous so that I could have a better post.>< ◥

Celebrating Seeker

User Image

𝕃𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕚 𝕎𝕙𝕚𝕥𝕖
xxxxxx 𝑨 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔

" Sun-Hee or Sunny..." Lorelei repeated trying to get used to the girl's name as she sat down. Now she was certain the girl was foreign, was it Korean? She would spend the rest of the train ride for something to confirm her guess before bringing it up again. " I'm Lorelei, you can call me whatever you want though." she said with a slight laugh brushing out the wrinkles in her skirt. She was glad this girl was up for conversation, it was a rather long train ride and it'd be a shame if Lorelei got off without knowing at least one other person.

So her suspicions were right, this girl was blind. From the look of her eyes it didn't seem as if she was born with it, but again, she'd wait for Sunny to tell her before she jumped to any conclusions. " Tell you what I look like?" she repeated, slightly surprised by the request. It wasn't a task she was given every day. " I'll try my best. " she said looking herself over for something to say. " Ah well, I'm about five foot three, with a rather small build. I'm pretty pale and I have really long hair, which is currently tied back into twin tails. I have slender fingers and small wrists..." by this point she was just throwing out whatever came to her mind first. " I'm sorry, this isn't a very good description. Is there something in particular you want to know?" she asked hoping not to leave her traveling companion dissatisfied.

Before the conversation continued the door was opened by a another student, although he did seem slightly disappointed in the contents of the compartment. Loerelei wasn't sure if she was supposed to be flattered or disappointed. Flattered, that she wouldn't have to deal with any trouble from him, but it seemed he flat out hated the idea of sitting with him which was disappointing. Looks like all the boys here wouldn't be excited for the new arrivals. Oh well, less worrying for her.

Watching as the male placed ear buds Lorelei offered a nod which probably went unnoticed then turned back to Sunny, "It's a tall dark haired male. I think he's listening to music." she responded looking back and forth between the two. " I can get his attention for you if you'd like."

Company :: Sunny & Occupied Male
                                              Feeling :: Content
                                              Today's Fashion :: [ x ]
                                              Out of Character :: Hullo

𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒂 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆

DEEBOT

n a n a ZE xx

Dapper Codger

User Imageι❜м jυsт α вεʟιεvεя
xxтнαт тнιиgs ωιʟʟ gεт вεттεя

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
||M R. J A M E S. E D G A R. M A L C O L M )↴

Mal nodded in agreement, knowing that some people just weren’t cut out for parenting, successful in other situations or not. Not everyone had the patience required to raise children, and he himself was a partial example. He liked children of all ages in general, but he did not put up with their mind games and/or bullying. He didn’t have to so why should he? He was comfortable enough in his skin to not care what rumors they passed around about him. Actually, he found it amusing to see why students could come up with. Some were quite creative.

Removing the cigarette from his mouth, he shrugged. “Eh, I bet by the end of the year the board will love you. Once the attendance rate goes up they’ll probably try to claim it was their idea.” he said with a light grin. That was how business worked; new ideas were shunned until proven viable and then it was a race to claim it. Although it sounded horrible and he would never say it out loud, education was basically a business. It didn’t matter if the school was private, charter, or public, it all boiled down to money and performance. It was too depressing a thought to linger on and for the most part he ignored it, focusing instead on teaching to the best of his abilities.

“Got any special events planned this year?” he asked curiously. With a co-ed student body, more special events were possible. He was rather looking forward to his year and its changes. What wasn't there to look forward to?

tab tab in summary ;; change is great when proven successful
                                tab tab tab with mr Emmett
                                tab tab tab in the great outdoors
                                tab tab tab with the lighter, cigarette, & clothes

Rumiana

Dapper Codger

D E L W Y N x O T O [ x D E L x ] L I N G
User Image
tab oh crɐzy's what they think about me
tab ━━━━━AIN❜T GONNA STOP CAUSE THEY TELL ME SO ⇩⇩
tab I walk to the sound of my own drum
tab it goes! they go! we go!

Despite being one of the first to board the train, Del had long since given up his seat. He needed more room than the crowded compartment could provide not because of personal preference but because of his sister. At some point during their short morning together Addy had managed to dump what he guessed was orange juice into his backpack, and he hadn’t noticed until after he was on the train. That was what bothered him the most: that he didn’t notice until no retaliation could be achieved. On the plus side though, he could perfect the plan for revenge throughout the school year. He would undoubtedly get his revenge.

For the moment though, all thoughts of revenge were on the backburner, the male more focused on getting the items dry than anything else. It was probably an unusual sight, seeing him sitting surrounded by school supplies and personal belongings, all of which were soaked and smelt strongly of orange juice. “Did she dump the whole carton in?” he asked himself, holding up his journal between his forefinger and thumb before sighing. He knew this wasn’t just out of the blue. It had been revenge for when he added blue hair dye to her shampoo, which had been revenge for redecorating his room with a Teletubbies theme—how she found all the stuff was a mystery to him—and so on. This had been going on for years and he had actually forgotten who and what had started it. It didn’t matter in the long run, he wasn’t going to let her win.

He sighed again, dropping the journal before removing his glasses to pinch the bridge of his nose. The train couldn’t get to school fast enough. God I hope they’re not like her. he thought, knowing that it was a possibility that the new females could have similar personalities to his twin. There were only so many personalities in the world after all. Dismissing the thought, he put his glasses back on and looked at his backpack which was in the worst condition out of everything else. Picking it up and opening it, he grabbed the paper towels to his left and started stuffing them in it in hopes he could get it dry enough to wear it before arriving.

tab tab in summary ;; orange juice is not apart of a well rounded school supplies set
                                tab tab tab with no one in particular
                                tab tab tab in the walkway of the train
                                tab tab tab with the paper towels, school stuff, & clothes

[ooc| Wasn't sure what to do with him... ]
                                Quote:

Desirable Alchemist

15,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Location - Outside Company - Mal OOC -

Headmaster Emmett Kingston,

Emmett frowns slightly. He never did like the board. He thought they were a bunch of stuck up snobs. Also they dug their heels in at the mere mention of change, unless they got something out of it. He'd rather not tell Mal exactly what had been done. The Kingstons had lost enough for this change to come about. Best no one else knew about it outside of them.

A cocky grin spreads over his lips, "Who doesn't love me? I'm quite the catch." He says. He wasn't really that full of himself. Usually. He smirks at Mal's question. "Several in fact, wouldn't be a proper year if we didn't have some fun. I'll be announcing the first event tonight." he says with a grin. He obviously wasn't going to say what it was right now though. He was having too much fun with holding that information from Mal.

At Your Service

User Image

miss tragicomedy

Lonely Phantom

17,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ [ ] ▇▇▇▇▇▇

A L L I S T E R xxxxxxxxxx B E L M O N T

"Pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find you've collected a lot of empty yesterdays."

Allister watched as Sarah's face changed colors. His eyes widened, had he said something wrong? Was he not supposed to question her statement? What was going to happen? Was she mad? Oh, he hoped not, the last thing he wanted to do was make a girl mad before classes even started. That would be a bad reputation to hold for the rest of the year.

" Oh, I see." he said, trying to follow the girl's logic. It seemed rather complex he was surprised she knew so much about it for being a first year. Although, there was something that seemed strange. He had caught the part about her grandfather being the headmaster of Master's Academy, but the school had been renamed recently to Kingston. Well, that was a bummer that the gift turned out that way.

Wait...

" Does this mean you are a Kingston?" he asked the book which had replaced the Sarah's face. He began to tense up again, he was afraid of her already, and now she turned out to be a Kingston. No, no, no. It couldn't be that way, he had just barged in on her. Her kindness must have only been a formality, she must have been seriously peeved. He glanced over at Autumn. She seemed calm, as if she had been through the situation before. What if she was another being of power? As he started to freak out his breathing began to quicken and he felt a sharp pain in his chest. Casually he placed a hand over his heart as if it were no big deal. 'Now would not be a good time for this. he thought trying to control himself.

" I suppose if that's the case, then I am truly sorry. Perhaps you and your family will get the justice you deserve. " he said hoping he had come up with the correct thing to say. " I've seen this in a whole new light. It's rather fascinating, don't you think. " he asked turning to Autumn. He prayed the conversation could take a different turn, it seemed like information he shouldn't be knowing and he wasn't sure how much more his mind, or heart could handle.

Mood :: Frightened
                                            Company :: Sarah & Autumn
                                            Out of Choices :: Tsk Tsk. Making a girl blush and you only just met her.

Rumiana

Raa Jen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas